• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sex Lessons For Emily Ch. 2

Sex Lessons For Emily Ch. 2

Ed and Bill watch Emily come down the stairs. They couldn't take their eyes off her. Frank knew what she had plan, but when she got closer, he was when she turn to him, sliding her robe off and dropping it to the floor.

"Oh lord help us when the men find out she's all grown up." Bill said.

"Oh no Uncle Bill, you see I'm getting married." she said, showing them her big Diamond ring.

"Now who are you going to marry Emily." Bill asks.

"Let's talk about that later, Bill I want see what else Emily wants from us." Ed said.

"Oh Daddy I'm so glad you ask. Mmmmm. I think I want you guys to get naked." she told them. Taking a seat next to Frank, she watch them taking off their clothes. When Ed was done, he turn to his daughter, proudly showing her his large, hard cock. Both her dad and Uncle had large cocks, but they didn't beat Frank's, but she wanted them just the same.

"Come over here and let me suck on yours daddy." she said. Ed walk over and put his cock against her mouth. She lick the cum that was sitting there. Her hands came up then and cup his balls. She lick her way down to his balls, sucking them into her mouth.

"OH SWEET FUCKING GOD......SUCK ME." Ed grunted. She lick her way back up and took him into her mouth. Bobbing her head up and down on his cock. He couldn't hold back, his cock stiffen and exploded.

"O GOD BABY, I'M CUMMINGGGGGG!!" Ed cried out. He barely made it back to his seat. Frank got up and walk over to rug and laid down. Emily stood over him, Frank help her down. She move down unto his cock. Once he's deeply buried inside her, she leans over Frank kissing him.

"Oh Daddy fuck my ass." she said. When she look up, in front of her on the couch was Bill.

"Oh my Uncle Bill you have a very hard cock. Would you like me to suck on him, and make him even harder?" she asks. Bill couldn't talk he nodded his head yes. Emily reach out to hold Bill's cock. She took him into her mouth. Ed watch Emily sucking on Bill's cock, then he'd look at her ass, he bent down and lick her ass. he reach over to grab the tube of K Y, he squeeze some onto his cock, rubbing it all over, then he rubbed some into her ass. He pushes his cock into her asshole, thrusting, pulling out, and thrusting again.

"OH BABY, YOUR ASS SO FUCKING TIGHT." Ed groans. Emily push her ass back unto her dad's cock. Bill had his cock buried in her throat when he exploded.

"Oh god Emily, your sucking me so fucking good, suck me, Oh god yes, SUCK ME." Bill groaned. As Bill was cumming in her mouth, her dad was screaming he was coming.

"OH GOD BABY I'M CUMMING!!" her dad scream.

"OOOOOO, FRANK FEELS SO GOOD." she cries out.

"Bill do you want to fuck her ass?" Frank ask. Bill said yes, and move behind her and plunge his cock into her ass.

"OH GOD YES FUCK ME FUCK ME UNCLE BILL FUCK MY ASS." Emily cried out. Bill love her tight ass so much he pounded his cock into her hard, when he felt his cock stiffen, he thrust deeply in her ass and exploded. Frank and Emily had their orgasm with him.

"Oh baby, Thank you for letting us fuck you. Both Bill and I have wanted to make love to you for a long time." her dad said.

"Yes Honey, I love having my cock inside you, but now that your getting married, we wont be getting any more of your ass or pussy for us to love." Bill said. She walk over to them and gave each a kiss.

"Oh my We will have to get a bigger bed, big enough for the three of us." she said. Ed and Bill was shock at what she told them.

"I think that's a wonderful idea love, but I think we should have your dad and Bill build the bed. I think now we should go to the pool to cool off." Frank said. They went outside and played in the water.

"So who are you marring Emily? I know of no man who would want to share you with any man let alone your father and me." Bill ask. She swam up to him and kiss him, she knew her dad knew who she was marring. Wrapping her arms and legs around him, she ease her pussy onto his hard cock.

"Oh sweet god baby what are you doing to me. Your pussy so hot on my cock."Bill groan.

"Oh Uncle Bill I'm getting married to Frank, so we all will be having a wonderful time fucking, sucking, and kissing for the rest of our lives." she said. Over the next three months Ed and Bill build the bed, and Emily and Frank were married. Emily wasn't feeling well, so she went to the Doctor. An hour later she sat in the Doctors office. He told her she was pregnant about three months along he thought. Emily drove home in shock. Sitting in her driveway, just thinking about the time when Frank had said he was going to plant his baby inside her. And now she was having a baby. Getting out of the car she didn't see Frank, but he saw her. Concern for her he ran over to her.

"Emily what's wrong Honey, what is it?" he ask. She looks up at him, seeing his love for her in his eyes.

"Frank take me home and make love to me, then I'll tell you." she said. Frank pick her up and carried her to his bed. He laid her down taking off her clothes. He stood up and look at his wife, seeing her made him hot and hard. She lean over and took his cock into her mouth. Sucking his cock help her get her thoughts together. Frank pull out and laid down with her. She caress his face.

"I love you with all my heart Frank." she said. He ease on top of her spreading her legs he ease his cock into her.

"Mmmmmm, feels so good having you in me. This is where we started three months ago." she said.

"Yes I know, I reminder every delicious movement inside your body." he said.

"Oh Frank We're having a baby, I'm three months pregnant." she told him. He look up at her and down to her tummy and back up to her eyes. His hands move to her tummy.

"A Baby, we're having a Baby?" he ask. She nodded her head yes.

"Oh Emily I'm going to make love to you so slow you'll go out of your mind." he told her. He did, she watch and felt every move he made inside her. They climax together when he kiss her.

"Frank that was so intense, I've never had an orgasm that powerful before." she said.

"Just you wait till your dad and Bill find your going to have a baby." he said. Emily got up and went downstairs to fix dinner. Frank shower and dress in his robe join her in the kitchen.

"We home." Ed and Bill said as they open the door.

"Mmmmm, dinner wont be done for an hour an half. Why don't we go into the living room, I want someone's hard hot cock. Do I have any?" she ask.

"I have one just for you little girl." Bill said. He walk over to her and unzip his pants, pulling his cock. She lick, kiss, and suck his cock for about 10 minutes.

"Keep him hard Uncle Bill." she said as she took him out of her mouth. She reach over and unzip her dad's pants, pulling out his cock she suck him for 10 minutes too.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sex Lessons For Emily Ch. 2

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds