Sex Lessons From Grandpa

"Oh god, Grandpa!" she screams. "Keep doing that!" I rub my thumb in a circular motion over her clit as she jounces up and down the entire length of my swollen shaft. Like a wild woman trying to tame a bucking bronco, she thrusts her insatiable pussy down on my stiff cock.

After all the fucking I've been doing, I don't even know if I can cum again but with us both bucking feverishly I start to feel the telltale signs of an imminent release.

"I'm cumming. Oh Fuck, Grandpa. I'm cumming! Cum with me!" Sam has lunged forward tightening her pussy muscles around my cock and is jerking wildly through the first wave of her orgasm. Her shuddering pussy triggers my release and I start jerking my hips up under her as my cock spews out an unexpected load of cum.

My cock erupting inside her over-heated pussy unleashes another trembling wave of pleasure and she collapses on my chest, shaking and shivering. I wrap my arms around her and relish the feeling of her hard, pointy nipples crushed against my chest.

We lie there for a while catching our breaths before I tilt her face towards mine and we enjoy another deep, romantic lover's kiss. It's not the kind of kiss a grandfather should engage in with his granddaughter but it doesn't matter as our tongues entwine and we hungrily devour each other. Fuck!

After we've caught our breaths, I disengage my spent cock from Sam's saturated pussy and quickly dispose of the condom. When I come back to bed, Sam stretches languidly and asks me what we're going to do now.

"Are you hungry?" I ask.

"Not for food," she smiles wrapping her body around mine and kissing me on my lips.

"I don't think I've got another one in me for a while, Sam."

"It's okay, Grandpa," Sam says, rubbing her tits across my chest and planting kisses all over my face. "I just love being naked with you!" Fuck!

"I like it too, Sam," I squeeze her ass cheeks and run my hands all over her back. "But I think we should eat something," I smile. "We need to keep up our strength.

"I'll cook!" Sam says, pushing me away and jumping off the bed. "Do we have to get dressed?" she asks teasingly.

"Not if you don't want to," I answer, following her into the kitchen.

Sam whips up some omelets with tomatoes, onions and cheese along with some fried potatoes. I sit at the kitchen table watching her naked body move around the kitchen and I marvel at the ludicrousness of the entire situation. Never in a million years would I have thought that I'd be making love to my granddaughter, let alone two of her friends.

"This is delicious!" I tell her as I bite into my omelet. Sam blushes but is clearly pleased by the compliment. I can't take my eyes off of her flawless breasts as we sit across from each other enjoying our dinners.

This is the first chance Sam and I have had to talk since she got here and she catches me up on her plans for the summer and how excited she is to start college in the fall. If we weren't naked and hadn't just fucked our brains out, it would seem like a typical granddaughter, grandfather conversation.

While we're cleaning up the dishes, Sam stops mid-sentence as she stares into the backyard.

"What's the matter, Sam?" I ask, looking out the kitchen window.

"Can we swim naked?" Sam asks, looking at me with a gleam in her eye.

"Sure," I answer, wondering if she has anything but swimming in mind.

"Thank you! I've always wanted to go skinny dipping!" Sam announces jumping up and down and making her beautiful tits jiggle enticingly. While Sam puts the last of the dishes in the dishwasher, I grab a couple of towels and our wet swimsuits from the bathroom, just in case. I laugh as Sam exaggerates the swish of her naked ass cheeks while exiting through the sliding glass doors.

I close the door behind us, watching excitedly as Sam stretches her arms over her head and bounces a couple of times on her toes. Her freckled ass clenches just before she springs into the water in a perfect dive.

There's no way I'm risking a belly flop with my genitals unprotected so I sit on the tiled edge and ease myself into the waist deep water. Sam comes up for a breath at the other end of the pool and then flips around, swimming back to me underwater.

Emerging from the water a foot in front of me like one of those goddesses in a James Bond movie, she throws her head back and brushes her hands through her long blonde hair. With her back arched like that, the teardrop tan lines on her medium-sized tits are thrust out enticingly

"God! This feels so naughty," Sam says smiling as I pull her towards me. The water is warm and her nipples respond enticingly to the cool air while small goose bumps pop up all over her chest.

"So, what we've been doing so far hasn't felt naughty enough?" I laugh as Sam crushes her hard nipples against my chest. She laughs at the absurdity of my question.

"I know that it should all feel really naughty, especially the incest part but..." she lets her sentence hang in the air without finishing it.

"But what?" I ask, caressing her back as we stand there in the waist deep water. Sam hesitates before answering.

"I haven't had sex very often, Grandpa," she tells me. "Actually, only about four times before today and I couldn't figure out what all the fuss was about."

"And now?" I prompt her.

"Now," Sam wraps her arms around my neck and kisses me on the mouth. "After today, all I want to do is fuck... fuck... fuck!" Each word is punctuated with a kiss on my lips and a quick grind of her hips that unbelievably has my cock stirring. Sam notices it too and shifts one hand from my neck to my semi-aroused cock.

"How soon can we do it again?" she eagerly asks.

"Jesus, Sam. You'll be the death of me," I laugh just before she plunges her tongue into my mouth.

As we continue our tongue swapping, Sam's hand encircles my cock and gently squeezes, stroking it to life. I slide one hand from her ass check around her curvy hip to her pubic mound. Sliding it down through her wet triangle, I run my finger along her wet slit. The water has washed away most of the external lubricant but when Sam spreads her legs apart my finger slips right inside.

"Mmmm," Sam moans into my mouth as I slide a second finger in to join the first and twist them around in her hot juice.

"Can we fuck outside?" Sam whispers eagerly. I remember how uncomfortable the deck was for Angie and look around for a more suitable location. I spot the retaining wall along one side of the patio at the same time I envision my fantasy fuck of taking Sam from behind. My cock leaps at the idea and Sam looks at me quizzically.

"I'll take that as a yes," she laughs, stroking my nearly recovered cock a I tell her my idea.

"Outside and from behind, doggy style?" I ask and her ecstatic smile is all the answer I need. Leading her out of the pool, I explain how she'll bend forward at the waist, bracing herself on the top of the short retaining wall and I'll enter her from behind.

"When Grandma and I fuck like this," I say, reverting to my assigned role as sex education instructor, "She finds that vaginal stimulation isn't quite enough to get her off so when she starts to get close she stimulates her clit with her fingers."

"Okay," Sam says, nodding her head. "I can do that. God! This is so wicked!" she smiles.

"I'll be right back!" I leave her by the wall as I run to my bedroom for a condom.

"Can I do it?" Sam asks, taking the condom from me as soon as I return. Tearing it open, she unflinchingly strokes my hard cock as she rolls the protective sheath into place.

"Like this?" Sam asks, bending forward and spreading her legs as she places her palms on the low retainer wall.

"Perfect," I answer, staring breathlessly at her sexy ass as I step up behind her and position my cock at her glistening entrance. Sliding my hand over her firm cheeks I press my sheathed cockhead between her very aroused pussy lips.

"Oh God!" Sam sighs, bracing herself on the wall and snapping her ass back as I thrust forward. In one smooth motion I'm all the way in and her pussy lips are warming my balls. Her smooth ass cheeks rub against me as I begin pumping in and out of her snug cocoon.

Not sure if I can actually cum again, I grab her hips with both hands and start slamming my hard cock into her pussy like a battering ram. Sam braces herself on the wall as I keep pummeling her burning snatch with long, deep strokes. Within minutes, our breathing is coming in quick gasps and I'm digging my fingers into the flesh of her hips. Damn! Her ass is so fucking sexy as I watch my cock pump in and out of her pulsating pussy. Her crinkled asshole is awfully inviting but I'm afraid that touching it might freak her out. I'll leave that lesson for another day.

One of her hands leaves the wall and starts vigorously working between her legs. The friction of her narrow channel is working me into high arousal but my release seems to be a long ways off. Instead of worrying about it I focus on getting Sam off, slamming into her as hard as I can while pulling back on her shapely hips.

"Oh! I'm so close!" Sam cries, grinding her ass against me as her tight pussy starts quivering around my cock. Her orgasm hits at the same moment as I hear the unexpected roar of a car engine in the driveway. Fuck! Not again! Sam is shaking and shivering through multiple waves of pulsating pleasure and we don't have time to enjoy it. Fuck!

"We've got company again," I whisper, reluctantly pulling my cock from her still quivering pussy.

"JesusFuckingChrist!" Sam moans, "Can't they leave us alone?" I toss Sam her wet bikini that I had picked up from the bathroom earlier and I rip off the condom, stashing it in the flowerbed.

"Stay calm, Sam," I tell her. "We can have our suits on and be in the pool before they get through the house," I add, urging her towards the pool. Sam jumps in naked, ties her top backwards then slips it right way around and pulls the strings behind her neck. I pull my trunks on and wade into the shallow water as I watch Sam struggle with her bottoms.

"There you are!" Angie leads the entourage through the sliding doors onto the patio.

"Hey!" Sam yells from the deep end of the water. Dusk has descended while Sam and I were in no condition to notice, and without the pool lights on no one can see that she's still getting her bikini bottom situated.

"We came to kidnap you, Sam," Rob says. "We're all going out and you're coming with us."

"We won't take no for an answer!" Jenna says, smiling at me as she rounds the pool towards the deep end. "Come on out," she says reaching her arm down to help Sam out of the pool. I hold my breath as Sam emerges from the water. Her bikini bottom is slightly askew, displaying half of her right ass cheek but it doesn't give anyone reason to believe anything unusual was happening. Whew! That was fucking close.

"It'll take me a few minutes to get dressed," Sam says, shrugging at me with obvious frustration. Are we ever going to have uninterrupted sex? I climb up the steps and grab a towel as Jenna follows Sam into the house.

"There are cokes in the fridge," I tell the boys and they turn towards the kitchen as Angie walks over to me.

"Thank you, Granddad," she whispers, kissing me on the cheek. "It worked! Rob got me off."

"That's great, tell me what happened," I respond.

"We were on the beach, in a fairly secluded place," she whispers, keeping her eye on the house. "I just asked him how good it felt when he came in my mouth. Of course, he raved about it and so I asked him if he wanted to know the secret of making a woman feel like that."

"That was a good approach," I commend her.

"Yeah, he was excited to know so while we're standing there on this beach, I guided his hand into the front of my bikini. When his finger slipped inside me I told him to pull it up to the very top and feel around for the little knob." I'm nodding vigorously as we both watch the door.

"I almost shrieked when he found it and I told him how to gently massage it. We started kissing and I came right there on the beach."

"Wow! That's amazing," I tell her.

"That's not all!" she blushes. "When we got back to the room, after I returned the favor with my mouth, I showed him how to suck it while he fingered me. He didn't stop until I came again."

"I'm happy for you, Angie," I say, giving her a hug and giving away my state of arousal.

"I was so turned on, Granddad," Angie whispers, "I came again when we fucked!"

"Damn! Three orgasms just like that?" I snap my fingers.

"Yup," she says proudly. "And I owe it all to you!" she frowns at the bulge in the front of my swim trunks. "Maybe we should stay here tonight so I can do some paybacks," she offers, as she discreetly squeezes my hard cock.

"That's alright, Angie," I assure her. "I'll be fine. You need to be with Rob."

"I think he and Matt have lined up some kind of street race later where they can show off Matt's car," she says. "Jenna and I aren't interested in that anyway." Damn! The week will be over tomorrow and they'll be going back. I want some alone time with Sam.

As if on cue, Sam and Jenna emerge from the house.

"Ready to go, Angie?" Jenna calls as Sam walks over to us. Angie flashes me a smile and turns to join her friends.

"I'll try not to be too late," Sam whispers as she kisses me goodbye.

"Angie was saying they might stay here tonight," I explain.

"I'll try and dissuade them," she sighs. "Anyway, thank you, Grandpa! That was wonderful."

"I love you, Sam," I whisper and then she's gone. They're all gone, and my cock is throbbing. Which is when I remember the videos.

Opening my laptop, I click on the video files and scan through the various clips. I skip the ones with them prancing around in my bedroom. There's nothing on there that I haven't already seen live and in person. When I find the one with Angie and Jenna in the bedroom I click play and put it in full screen mode.

Sitting back, I watch Jenna and Angie, lying on my bed, enjoying a deep passionate kiss while their hands roam all over each other. This is how I left them when I went to check on Sam and I'm anxious to see how far they took it.

My cock is already throbbing from my abruptly curtailed tryst with Sam and the sight of these two beauties engaging in girl-on-girl sex is doing nothing to calm it down. I'm sorely tempted to jack off but the prospect of late night sex with one or more of these three young women is enough to make me wait.

Jenna is clearly the initiator and I watch excitedly as her hand moves between Angie's legs. Angie instinctively spreads her thighs, welcoming her friend's intrusion as they continue to kiss. As Angie's arousal heats up, Jenna pulls Angie's hand onto fir-lined snatch. Hesitant at first, Angie eventually succumbs to Jenna's machinations and they're soon frigging each other's pussies as they writhe in pleasure on my king-sized bed. Damn! My cock is aching to be touched but shooting my load into a Kleenex would be a waist of a good cum. Shit!

On my computer screen, they've stopped kissing and Jenna is whispering something to Angie that I can't hear. Angie blushes and nervously shakes her head. Jenna is persistent and apparently proposes something else to which Angie replies with a shrug of her shoulders and an uneasy nod. Smiling like the proverbial Cheshire cat, Jenna moves down the bed and spreads Angie's creamy thighs.

Holy shit! Jenna is going to eat out Angie's pussy! She must have asked Angie to do her and Angie refused but when offered the reverse option, it was too enticing for the horny girl to turn down. The camera angle prohibits me from seeing the detailed action but I've got a straight on view of Jenna's dark skinned ass while her face is buried in her friend's insatiable snatch. I wish I could bury my cock in her from behind as she eats Angie's pussy.

Jenna must be doing a good job because in no time at all Angie is bucking her hips off the bed and tangling her fingers in Jenna's hair. I knew I would see them kissing and touching each other but this is more than I could have hoped for and it gives me some great ideas for later tonight if they all come back here.

I watch Jenna get Angie off with a pretty strong climax and wait anxiously to see if she'll reciprocate but Jenna apparently doesn't want to push her friend too far. They just lie there, kissing and cuddling until they finally just smile at each other and get out of bed. Rummaging through my dresser for a couple of minutes, they pull out a couple of my t-shirts and I watch them slip them on as they walk out of the bedroom. Damn! Jenna ate Angie's pussy!

Suddenly, I'm not sure if I want Sam to come back by herself tonight. I really want some alone time with Sam but the idea of fucking Jenna while she eats Angie's or even Sam's pussy is a fantasy too good to pass up. It's only 9 o'clock, I'm sure they won't be back for hours. Fuck! My aching cock!

I watch TV until about 11 p.m. and then unable to keep my eyes open, I give up and go to bed. All this sex has completely exhausted me and I have no idea what time they'll will be back. I take a minute to retrieve the condoms from the nightstand, leaving just one pack of three and stashing the rest in a drawer on the other side of the room.

Stripping naked, I crawl under the sheet and I'm out like a light almost before my head hits the pillow. I'm completely out of it, no dreaming or anything when I hear giggling at the foot of my bed and voices shushing each other.

"Shhh," one of them admonishes the others just as another fit of giggles begins. Opening my eyes, I peek at the clock. It's just after 1 a.m. They're stripping off their clothes at the end of the bed. Jenna is almost naked but Angie is having a little trouble with her shorts.

"Hello," I say, rolling onto my back. Jenna exposes me by tugging the sheet down to the foot of the bed before she crawls up over me. Her firm tits rest against my chest and her pussy mound is crushing my cock as she slips her tongue into my mouth. The taste is unmistakable. They've been drinking.

"Save some for me," Angie slurs as she hops on one foot trying to get her shorts off. Sam just giggles as I break the kiss and put my mouth next to Jenna's ear.

"Have you ever eaten pussy?" I whisper for her ears only. I know the answer but I want to see if she'll admit it to me. Pulling her head back, she smiles her lascivious smile at me with an almost imperceptible nod.

"Why?" she asks.

"Sam has been completely left out of everything all week." I whisper. "Since I can't rectify that, I thought maybe you could."

"While you fuck Angie?" Jenna asks.

"Something like that," I answer as I cup her round ass cheeks and rock her against my stiffening cock. She slides her tongue back into my mouth, maybe buying time to make a decision. "I'll make it up to you," I whisper.

"Okay," she says, breaking the kiss and trailing kisses down my body. She momentarily sucks my cockhead into her mouth before getting off the bed and turning towards Sam.

"He's all yours, Angie," Jenna says as she wraps her arms around Sam and whispers in her ear.

"Oh goodie!" Angie says, jumping on the bed and sucking my cock into her mouth. I push up against her trying to bury more of it into her warm orifice while intently watching Sam and Jenna. Angie is oblivious to what her friends are doing as she grabs the base of my shaft and starts pumping it into her mouth.

Although obviously hesitant, Sam seems to be coming around as she lets Jenna lift her blouse over her head and unfasten her bra. She glances at me and I smile as Jenna leans down and starts sucking on her right nipple.

"Angie," I whisper. "Let's fuck." Before I get a chance to mention I bought more condoms, Angie slides her mouth off, sits up and swings her leg over, impaling herself on my hard cock. Her burning pussy feels so sensual as it tightens around my bare cock that I'm tempted to just let her ride. But I do have a conscious and she is a little drunk so I grab her hips and stop her from bouncing.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 8 milliseconds