Sex Slave's Enormous Problem

Those amazing hands playing with the plug in my ass, tugging it out and then cold, wetness as the lube poured and my hole was more than slick. His cock pressed against my entrance, my ass was nice and stretched but it was still a tight fit. He pulled back and then I felt the large dildo enter my pussy, more rough this time but it felt so good. He took to pressing himself at my little ass again, inch by inch. I relaxed and let it happen. Oh god, so full. He pushed every inch in, stopping to lick my ear. His hips ground against my ass cheeks. Then he started to fuck me, angling his hips so that the force pushed the dildo in to my pussy. I clenched around it. Cumming over and over as he used my ass, ramming his monster in and out.

"oh...fuck yeah... shit..." he moaned.

I felt his cum filling me, pulsing in to my ass. He jerked and throbbed, his hands on my hips.

I flopped down to the bed as he pulled himself and the dildo from my holes. My insides clenching. He pulled me back up by my stomach, my knees propping me up with a mind of their own. His tongue was warm and soft against my ass, I felt him licking and sucking at it, the cum dripping down my thighs again.

Almost like he knew, he pushed two of his large fingers in to my pussy as I came again. Then his tongue followed. When he'd had his fill, he rolled over and let me drop to the bed. Wetness leaking from my holes. He slid his cock in my pussy in one long stoke, still hard. God he was insatiable. He fucked me hard, so much he had to hold my hips to stop me falling off the bed. I moaned, really feeling how enormous he was at this speed, almost frantic. The pain giving a clean and new edge to the waves of bliss. I could feel him everywhere. His fingers bit into my sides as he came again, leaning down to kiss me as he stilled. He withdrew slowly which was its own form of torture. He rolled on to his side, looking at me.

I assumed that was it and went to get my things. I had trouble moving, kind of part sliding from the bed, my arms and legs just wouldn't cooperate. He grabbed my waist and pulled me back to bed.

"Stay with me" his voice hoarse.

I didn't really know what to say, this never happened. I suppose he was the client and I was told to stay until I was no longer required...

"Alright." my reply, soft.

I wondered for a moment what would come of this...and then I slept.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds