• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Sex Therapist Wife

Sex Therapist Wife

123

Chapter 1: Lainie and Bob open up

Bob and Lainie had just returned home from the most incredible afternoon and evening of sex either of them had ever imagined.

Lainie at least on some level could not believe nine men including Bob repeatedly over the course of the day had fucked her. She found out that Diane was being her”fluffer keeping the men waiting hard for her. Here it was ten-thirty in the evening and Lainie was still oozing cum from her well-fucked pussy. Bob sighed and decided it was his turn to start one of their conversations.

"Lainie you have no idea how long I have longed to see you like this. I guess you have sort of figured that out by now."

"Yes a lot of things you have said to me over the last three months are starting to make a lot of sense now."

"Please don't be too angry with me. I did not want to shock you too much. I talked to Diane the night before I showed the ad for the clinic to you."

"Has she been in on this from the beginning?"

"Well from that Saturday on she was.” Bob slyly grinned.

"So you set me up Bob?"

"Not to do anything that you did not want to do Lainie. What was it Jeanie told Diane about your conversation when you discovered the lifestyle that Jeanie and her husband lived? God I wish I had a life like that I think is what you said."

"What!! Was Jeanie in on this?"

"Not really just that Diane got feedback from her on her conversation with you. See I knew you were interested in being a "Therapist" before we watched that video that Friday night."

"I was so afraid to tell you that I would be having sex with clients." Lainie giggled.

"I did try to be subtle about it but I wanted you to know what I wanted you to do. I thought you had received the message but until I called that night you told me about your meeting with John I was not sure you had. I know that I was very graphic the night before when I told you it was too bad you did not have a chance to do anything but until you said yes when I asked you if you had gotten laid, I did not know for sure whether or not you had gotten the idea that I wanted you to do it."

"How long have you been wanting me to do this Bob?" Lainie asked cautiously.

"Ever since my bachelor party and I wished it was you stripping and fucking all the guys instead of the girl who was."

"And you never told me what you wanted." Lainie said softly. "Why?"

"I did Lainie in actions over the years but I was afraid you would be revolted by the idea and I did not want to lose you so I never talked about it in words. But do you remember that vacation we took to Aruba we went out that Thursday night and I feigned a sore leg and you danced with several men that night, remember how excited and hard I was that night. You commented on it but did not push the subject.......... I did not know what to do so I kept quiet.” Bob was staring at the floor by now.

"Just like I did not know what to tell you about the clinic. Not that you did not know what went on there."

"Well when you said you wanted to find a rewarding job with flexible hours I thought this is perfect."

"And how do you like reality Bob?" Lainie softly said "was it as good as you thought it would be?"

"I thought when you told me you had been laid by John that was the best. But seeing you fuck other men, watching you come and give yourself over to pleasure is the most awesome thing I have ever seen." Bob's voice was ragged when he said it."I Loved it.

"Well honey at least you have seen me fucked by a group of men tonight that must make part of your bachelor party fantasy come true............ I love that idea by the way I would have loved to do that." Lainie cooed to Bob.

"And honey I will keep my promise and tell you about every client I suck and fuck and who eats me. I was wondering though..............if you would..............ah..............like to..................., “ she trailed off.

"No secret’s Lainie no unasked questions either so ask away."

“Well I was wondering if we could like Jeanie and her husbands do and have a couple of friends over every couple of weeks so you can watch me fuck. Would you like that? Since you are always away during the week you won’t get to see me with clients I thought you might like that idea?"

"Awesome I love it Let' us do it. My friends will be lining up to do honours if tonight is any indication."

"Bob speaking of secrets......... how long have you been fucking Diane................and what pray tell was your problem. It certainly could not be because you could not "get it up.......OMG", Lainie almost exploded in mirth.

Bob looked almost crestfallen when he answered Lainie.

"A friend told me that they had helped him with a problem. So I went and I told Diane all about my visions of you and how I wanted to share you I thought I was weird for a while but Diane explained to me that a lot of married men have this dream. So I asked her to be my surrogate wife and she did. I never saw her unless she had been with two other clients so I could fuck her full pussy, and live my dream. I’ve been seeing her for about two years."

"Bob, I want you to know I love you, and I am sorry that you had to wait so long for this. I also want to tell you that I am so glad you want me to live this lifestyle. I love it! . Now I want you to tell me what I could do for you so I can reward all your years of patience. I want to know every sexy dream you have had of me."

"Welllll Lainie ..........ah ........ You obviously liked this afternoon and evenings fun. But I was wondering if you would like to be really gangs banged. I know this will sound nasty but I was thinking like about 20 guys and you and me................... watching and videoing and being number 21. Would you do that Lainie?"

"Twenty...” Lainie shuddered as she said the word. "Yes" she whispered in Bob's ear. " What else do you want Bob."

"Would you dance in a club.......... in a strip club I mean?"

"It probably has to be in another town Bob but yes I would love to do that too." Lainie looked straight into her husband’s eyes.” I will do anything you like Bob as long as you always take me home and like tonight, make beautiful love to me."

"I have a question for your Lainie"

"Yes sweetheart"

"Does it bother you that men pay you to help them?"

"Well as I told you I did feel a little whorish when I found the hundred-dollar bill John slipped into my purse. I have to tell you I loved that Jack doubled my fee. I was soooooooo hotttttt!!!! After he left........."

“Would you do that for real?"

"Would you be ok with that Lainie?"

"What do you mean for real?" Lainie's breathing had become shallow and sharp, her heart was in her mouth at the idea she thought Bob was suggesting hoping it was true.

“Being a hooker.”

"Without the pretense of the clinic, you having sex for money, letting strange men cum in you after they pay you. Perhaps a few of my Far East customers might like to sign bigger contracts too............ oh I get so hard at the idea.............. Feel me, all this talks has made me hard as steel."

“OH GAWD.............. I love this it is so open and free yes, yes, yes, yes I will do that and all the other things my love I can’t wait to start our new and open life. Now Jeanie and Diane and I have so much in common, and I now have what I wanted too................... a life like Jeanie’s."

Lainie smiled as she slid down Bob's body toward his crotch licking with her tongue and stroking with her fingernails as she lowered herself on her husband’s body. She was determined to show him how much she appreciated the freedom he was giving her. Lainie started to talk to him and touch him like he was a “client” from the clinic. She praised the hardness of his cock as she ran her red painted nails up and down his shaft, telling how pleased she was his progress. Bob got right into the role playing it to the hilt as it gave him a glimpse of how Lainie had done Jack and how she would be with future clients. Lainie by now had Bob’s cock firmly but lightly between her teeth and was slowly and gently rotating her mouth in a semi circle her teeth lightly grinding the head of Bob’s cock. Bob’s breathing became shorter and sharper as Lainie slowly increased to pressure to the head of Bob’s cock.

“OHHHHHHHHHH BABBBBBBBBY! I am going to explode!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Lainie grasped the base of Bob’s cock and started to squeeze very hard wanting to delay his explosion for as long as possible.

“This is what we call a Tantric method of delaying orgasm. With my hand tightly squeezing your cock I accomplish the dual purpose of keeping the blood in your cock keeping it hard and I also inhibit the flow of your cum..........I mean seaman. Perhaps next week I will introduce you to cock rings, though I prefer the human touch of Tantric.” Lainie said, loving this role playing with Bob. She reflected as she kept her grasp and returned to lightly grinding the head of Bob’s cock with her teeth. She was driving Bob to heights she knew she never had before his groaning and breathing was so intense Lainie was almost cumming without touching herself.” Perhaps you should tell your wife about Tantra I can give you a video on it the two of you can watch together.”, playing the role to the Hilt.

“My God you are incredible.” , Bob hissed” I have never felt like this it is so different Lainie. I feel so free to enjoy you as I always wanted.”

“MMMMMMM.”

“Did you mean what you said about doing anything I wanted Lainie?”

“Uh huh.”

Never once did Lainie release her teeth from Bob’s head but slowly she did release the hand she had used to grasp the base of Bob’s cock. He started to buck and thrust and she hungrily accepted his length into her mouth. She knew that an incredible explosion of cum awaited her in the next few moments, and as if on cue Bob thrust one final time deep into her throat came and came and came. Lainie did not time it but Bob pumped six distinct loads into her awaiting mouth and throat. Lainie hungrily swallowed every drop just as she had all day today. She was amazed at herself, but the she had sex with nine different men today. For eight hours from two p.m.. until 10:00 p.m. when she and Bob left Frank and Diane’s home, she had just been fucked and eaten and sucked. Diane’s had been her “fluffer” and the eight men plus Bob had been able to “keep it up for the entire time. As she tasted her man’s delicious essence she realized just how much, she loved Bob and how much she was blown away by his wanting to allow her to experience pleasure for that just for the pleasure of it. She just knew they were going to be deliciously happy.

She could feel Bob collapse beside her as his exertions of the day finally took their toll. Lainie curled herself into the arms of the man that she loved and drifted into a contented well-fucked sleep.

Lainie awoke first the next morning with dried cum all over her chest and hair. She saw the evidence of the night before in her hair as she looked at herself in her bedroom mirror. She knew that she needed a shower but strangely she loved her look and how she felt this morning, stiff yes but so full of pleasant feelings. She sighed and went to the bathroom and started her shower, she knew she had to be mom and wife this morning and get the family breakfast and of course as this was a Sunday it also meant getting Bob prepared for his weekly odyssey of travel and meetings.

“Lainie, are you up?” ,Bob’s voice shattered her revere in the shower

“No it is a ghost in here..................of course I am up silly...................I’m washing away the evidence of how naughty I was at Frank’s............”

“That was the best part Lainie,”

“What was the best part honey?”

“Fucking your full pussy.”

“You like that don’t you Bob.”

“I’ve dreamed about it for so long. It was fun with Diane but it was the most wonderful feeling when it was your pussy, soppy and dripping with cum. I was in heaven.”

Lainie emerged from the shower, her naked body glistening with the beads of water shimmering in the bright morning sunshine streaming in the window. She looked at her tousled haired husband and grinned telling him he needed to take a shower before the kids awoke and he scared them. He playfully swatted her bum as he entered the shower and Lainie returned to their bedroom to get dressed and become the doting stay at home mom that was part of her life, “Not the only parts now thank goodness” she thought to herself. She busied herself with thoughts of the logistics for the day and how she was determined to have some time with Bob alone before he left.

She picked up the phone and called her mother who lived in a small town about 45 minutes away and arranged to drop the kids off at noon she would collect them after she saw Bob off from the airport. She heard her eldest stirring and with a smile went about her day. She told Bob what she had arranged and he seemed pleased. He even volunteered to get the kids there for noon so she did not have to rush (and pack for him Lainie playfully pointed out) When Bob asked if she would dress up for him she said of course. Bob left on schedule at 10:30 telling Lainie that he would see her in an hour and a half. He said that would give them seven hours before he had to catch his plane. Lainie smiled at that thought and hungrily kissed her husband good-bye. He asked her something and she grinned and nodded her head.

He said slutty Lainie thought, what do I have that is really slutty. Actually Bob had asked her if she would dress as a hooker. Secretly Lainie had always admired the girls who worked the street corner for openly flaunting their sexuality well from what my husband says he wants I guess I am going to find out what that is like she thought giddily. Lainie had a thought and picked up the phone and called Jeanie after pleasantries Jeanie asked why she had called. Lainie asked if she had a hooker outfit. Jeanie said that she did. She asked if she needed it for an up coming client. Lainie answered her and said yeah in a way I am making some things up to my husband he has wanted for years.

She thanked Jeanie for all her encouragement and added shed talk to her about her weekend tomorrow. With that she hung up and grabbed her overcoat and keys and took off for the 10 minute drives to, picked up the including some six inch red heels that would make her voluptuous 5'2" frame suddenly much taller. She giggled at the shoes but raced back home and started her transformation from a suburban housewife to an all out fuck toy. She had black seamed fishnet thigh hose, a short mini(14" above her knees). The skirt featured zipper slits on each side, she had a red bustier that barely covered her nipples and the top half of her breasts were completely exposed she teased out her hair and applied lots of makeup and though tried to make herself as trashy and slutty as possible she was till elegant about it. After all she thought to herself If I am going to be a whore, I am going to be an elegant one. She spent some time learning how to walk with and get comfortable with the 6 inch stiletto heels.

She looked at her self in her bathroom mirror she looked the part her eyes were heavily made up and looked awesome her lips like her nails were a bright ruby red. Gawd she thought to her self I could really pass as a hooker on a street corner in this outfit. She made a mental note to ask Bob if he liked the outfit and whether he’d like a similar one when he eventually pimped her. Lianie was also very satisfied with what had happened she was a little miffed at Bob because he had for all intense and purposes cheated on her for two years. She was however mollified by the reason Bob did it and she was also a little ashamed of her self for not recognizing behaviours he had shown through their marriage and his needs had gone unmet. Well she thought to herself those days are over I am going to be exactly what my hubby wants me to be and am going to do my best to make up for some of the things he has always wanted.

She was so focussed in thought so full of ideas she had not noticed the car driving up nor its door opening and closing, in fact Lainie was only aroused to reality when Bob’s keys turned the lock and the door opened Bob’s greeting-made Lainie blush with pleasure.

“So I see my hooker is here.”

“I take it then you like the way I look.”

“One of my wet dreams comes true.”

“Did Diane ever do this fantasy for you?”

“No I never told her that one, you only one who knows that one. The fantasy had to be you, my wife being a hooker.” Bob blushed when he revealed this.

“I love that honey so this is so special for me cause I can do for you what no one else can,”

“I love your street hooker look.” , Bob said. ”But you know what I think when I finally sell you id like you in like you know a thousand dollar gown like a high class call girl, I want the street hooker for me ok besides I want you as safe as possible when we play. I was thinking about the trip I have to make to the west coast in a couple of months how about it Lainie, do you want to be my deal closer for 10 days.”

“I’d be your deal closer or rather my pussy and mouth would be right for your clients?”

“Yes especially ones we will meet at the trade shows you know prospects.” Bob chuckled

“I decided while you were away that I was willing to do anything you wanted me to do.” Lainie shyly and softly stated.

And I promise to keep you safe. That was another reason I figured the clinic was a good approach because you would be in safe place.” Bob reached out and pulled his wife to him.” I may want you to act like and be a slut but I will always love you..........................Now you tart, I want the whole treatment baby...............lol............hehehe.” Bob giggled in mirth

He soon lost his giggles as Laine crushed her thirty-seven inch tits into his chest, her heels making it easy for her to accomplish this usually impossible feat because of her extra 6 inches. She boldly grabbed Bob’s hardened cock thru his pants and was brazenly stroking him, wantonly reaching further to grasp his balls with her other hand. She then slowly lowers the zipper of his pants, and slowly dropped to her knees. Bob leaned back against the wall and smiled at her as she looked up at him. He told her to suck him like the slut she was, the slut she always wanted to be. Laine extracted Bob’s cock from his pants and started to give it the hardest blowjob; she was rough in her actions and movements as far away from making love as she could put herself. Laine was discovering that she loved to play roles when having sex; she had already in her mind separate the two acts. What she shared with Bob as her husband was different from what she was doing now she was fulfilling a deep-seated need of her husband Laine and bob played at the hooker/john game for about three hours Bob fucked Laine standing up fully clothed with just his zipper un done and her short skirt raised it was so cheap and slutty. He then violated her ass for the first time. Laine did grunt and groan as he was slipping in but after she was use to the feeling, she started to buck her hips and moan in pleasure. They finished with Bob finally fucking Lainie’s pussy one last time and they lay entwined together with Bob softly kissing Lainie’s face and chin and mouth. He reminded her they had to leave for the airport of his 7:00 p.m. flight at five p.m. As, they lay together Bob reminded Lainie that he will be calling every night and expect full reports of both clinic and non-clinic activities.

“What do you ever mean darling........,” Lainie giggled?

“Well I told all the guys they were welcome to come over after 9:00 at night when I was away. and I told them they were all invited to your 20 men bareback gangbang too. I really wish you could be a whore 24/7 Lainie. I want you to be that out of control monster you said you were at Frank and Diane’s

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Sex Therapist Wife

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds