• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Sex Therapy Hysteria Cure

Sex Therapy Hysteria Cure

When Beth was in college she sought out a therapist for help with what she thought was depression and anxiety. The therapist, Dr. Rogers, did a physical exam on the couch in his office to rule out a medical problem. While he examined her body, he interviewed her about her mental health issues. He found that she was in good general physical health, was very attractive and had lots of friends, but had never dated, and was still a virgin at an age when most of her peers were having frequent sex.

During the exam she displayed evidence of psychological distress, anxiety, and sexual arousal when he asked her about her sexual history, examined her breasts, and spread her labia apart and inserted gloved fingers inside her to check the health of her vagina and anus.

His diagnosis surprised her: not depression or anxiety, but sexual repression and hysteria. He explained to her that her symptoms were severe and likely to worsen without aggressive treatment. She would need to come in for therapy three times a week for a year to have a decent chance of recovery. Beth was shaken, but grateful to know what was wrong and relieved that there was something she could do to get better. She agreed to undergo treatment.

At their next session Beth got another surprise—Dr. Rogers explained that she was required to lift her skirt, remove her panties, and spread her legs during her therapy sessions, regardless of the topic of discussion. When Beth expressed apprehension, Dr. Rogers conceded that, yes, it might be embarrassing at first, but exposing herself in front of him would help her therapy progress much more rapidly than if she remained fully clothed. When Beth demurred again, he was gentle but firm with her, "Beth, I see that this is difficult for you, but I must insist. You have a serious condition. If you want to optimize your chances of recovery you should actually also bare your breasts when we talk." Beth agreed to be completely naked during her therapy sessions, sitting close to Dr. Rogers with her legs spread wide apart.

During her subsequent sessions if her knees started to come together, or she inadvertently covered her breasts, he would gently physically correct her. Beth was grateful for his patience, and found herself feeling more and more comfortable exposing herself to him, both physically and emotionally. Her body often showed signs of sexual arousal, such as hard nipples, a flushed chest, or a weeping vagina. When this happened, Dr. Rogers encouraged her to try to enjoy her sexual feelings and not be ashamed.

After a few weeks, Dr. Rogers started requiring her to let him fondle her naked body. It started out with him cupping her breasts in his hands or teasing her nipples while she told him about how the last few days had gone. He also liked to insert a finger or two into her vagina. If she hesitated while she was speaking he encouraged her to go on, and not worry about where his fingers were. He explained to her that it was healthy and stress-relieving for both partners when men played with women's bodies, and that it was important for her to learn to enjoy this. The first few times he fondled her he remained completely clothed, but then he started releasing his large erect penis from his pants. He encouraged her to look at it and complimented her for doing that to him. This was intensely exciting for her as she had never seen a penis before.

As her therapy progressed, Dr. Rogers began to require her to engage in more overt sexual acts with him during their sessions. This started with her masturbating in front of him, then progressed to her holding, stroking, and sucking his penis. She was sexually inexperienced at first, but over time he taught her to bring him to orgasm and swallow his semen. This was a joy for both of them. Beth was so proud of herself the first time she was able to make him ejaculate with just her mouth. She had never felt happier or more content.

Dr. Rogers didn't take her virginity as soon as he had hoped because Beth was afraid of the pain when his large penis tore her hymen. To help her move forward and become sexually functional, he offered her four options: he could send her to a surgeon to have her hymen surgically removed; he could use a set of progressively larger dildos to gently stretch her vaginal opening over time until it was large enough for his penis; he could refer her to a doctor with a smaller penis; or he could give her medication that made her unconscious and deflower her naturally with his penis.

She wanted to lose her virginity to him, and was eager for this to happen as soon as possible, so she let him give her medicine that made her unconscious. She woke up underneath him on the couch in his office with a sore vagina and a gooey pool of semen between her legs. The knowledge that she was finally a woman filler her with relief.

This was the first time Dr. Rogers had been completely naked with her. She loved feeling the weight of his hard, dense body on top of her.

They kissed passionately for several minutes. Then he told her that her hymen was gone, and that he had cum inside her twice, but for her to truly lose her virginity he had to take her again when she was awake. She looked at him wide-eyed and nodded her head that she understood.

He put her ankles up over his shoulders. They gazed into each other's eyes as he slowly pushed his hard penis into her. It hurt, but also felt amazingly good. She was well-lubricated from the two times he had already cum, so once he was balls deep inside her he began to rhythmically and firmly thrust in and out of her until he came again.

She was too inexperienced to know if she had an orgasm, but she knew her body had never felt this good and all she cared about was getting him to do that to her again as often as possible.

After that Dr. Rogers made love to her at the end of every therapy session. He did not use condoms with Beth because he wanted her to have a full sensory experience. So he switched off between having vaginal and anal intercourse with her, depending on where Beth was in her menstrual cycle.

When Beth was ovulating or had her period she was expected to arrive early so that Dr. Rogers' secretary, an elderly woman named Mrs. Masters, could prepare Beth for therapy. On those days, Mrs. Masters would take Beth into the bathroom and give her an enema; this was so Dr. Rogers could end Beth's therapy session by having anal intercourse with her.

At first, receiving the enemas from Mrs. Masters was deeply humiliating for Beth. She would blush and tears would stream down her face during the procedure. Fortunately, Mrs. Masters was a kind, nurturing soul who was quick to reassure and comfort Beth. Mrs. Masters explained that serving men was an important part of being a woman, and that she needed to learn how to please a man even when he couldn't use her vagina. "You're lucky to have Dr. Rogers to teach you, dear. Think of all the women out there whose husbands have to turn to other women when their wives' pussies aren't available. Once you're married you won't have to worry about your husband running around because he's not satisfied at home."

Mrs. Masters' kindness and wise words helped Beth get over her embarrassment. The last several months of her therapy, Beth asked to come in for an enema before every appointment so Dr. Rogers was free to use her any way he wanted. She was so grateful for everything he taught her about sex—and all the pleasure he gave her—she wanted to do everything she could to please him.

After a year, Dr. Rogers reassessed Beth and found that her hysteria was completely cured. She could stop coming for regular appointments. Beth left his care a fully functional woman who loved sex and knew how to please a man.

Dr. Rogers cautioned Beth that for the positive results of the therapy to remain, it was important to sustain the frequency of her sexual activity, and even increase it if possible: "For optimum health you should have sex every day—that means having a hard penis thrusting inside you, ideally giving you a load of semen. Ejaculate has many healing components that fight off negative psychological symptoms. Women most frequently receive semen vaginally, but it's just as beneficial to receive it orally or anally. So it's fine if you want to leave the choice of delivery method up to the man who's using you."

After Beth left treatment, she dated lots of men, committing herself to having an active sex life as Dr. Rogers had advised. Unfortunately, there was one point when she was between boyfriends when some of the old feelings of stress and anxiety started to come back. Beth bounced right back though when she started doing sex work with the help of Mrs. Masters, who ran a side business helping lonely men find entertainment. Beth was popular with clients, and she loved how much sex she was able to have as a sex worker. The only downside was Mrs. M required the men to use condoms for vaginal and anal sex, so Beth only received their semen during oral sex.

Beth was thrilled when Mrs. Masters offered her an opportunity to quit her day job and take up sex work full-time. Mrs. Masters was starting a new specialty shuttle service between the airport and the business district downtown, offering customers the option to purchase quick sex for a reasonable price. What was especially exciting for Beth was Mrs. M planned to put Beth and some of the other girls on PrEP and offer raw, condom-free service at a premium price to customers who were able to document their health status. Beth jumped at the chance to spend her days pleasing men and relieving their stress by sucking and riding their cocks and letting them fill her with their cum. She quickly became Mrs. M's top earner, and worked for her for several wonderful years.

Beth gave up sex work though when she got married, as her husband is against her working outside the home. Fortunately, Beth still gets to see Mrs. M and Dr. Rogers. Her husband insists that Beth go in for therapy a few times a year to learn new things to do in bed to please him and the friends with whom he chooses to share her. Beth's a lucky woman.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Sex Therapy Hysteria Cure

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 780 milliseconds