• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Sex Vacation

Sex Vacation

Not only was this Our first vacation in years, but it was Our first time to a nude beach.

Jean was clearly nervous. She has never been comfortable being nude in public, so She had Her towel draped over Her shoulders as We walked out onto the sand. Her amazing ass was the only thing that could be seen clearly. Holding the towel over Her bald pussy with Her left hand allowed it to slip off Her right shoulder, exposing Her full firm C-cup right breast. After the 3rd time, She left Her breast exposed. By the time we found a semi-secluded spot, the towel was draped over Her left arm. Her entire body exposed to a hundred Strangers who definitely noticed Her.

Seeing Her awesome nude body exposed and appreciated had my nearly 9inch cock almost fully erect...which was also noticed.

As Jean lay out Our blanket, I was surprised how She was bending over with Her feet apart as She straightened it out. She was exposing Her pussy to many onlookers.

"I can't believe how excited I feel with all these men looking at me." Jean whispered as She settled onto the blanket while I sat up the umbrella.

She was actually getting into a deep doggy-style position as She pretended to straighten the blanket.

"Careful...You might get more than You want if You keep teasing like that." I said as I lay next to Her.

Jean moved onto Her knees and began rubbing suntan lotion over Her body. I took some and rubbed it on Her back and ass. Sliding my fingers between Her cheeks and across Her asshole, She tensed slightly.

"Don't start something You aren't gonna finish." She said without looking at me.

"Even if I wouldn't finish, there are plenty of Men watching You that would be willing to." I said a bit louder than necessary.

There were at least 6 Men sitting up, facing my Wife, and rubbing Their cocks watching Her light skin glisten with lotion.

"I don't doubt that." Jean said at my previous volume level.

"Then maybe YOU shouldn't start what You're not willing to finish." I said in a soft tone. "Quit teasing Us ALL!"

Jean lay next to me with her ass halfway up. Giving me a kiss whispered, "Who says I'm teasing, or not willing?"

We lay there about an hour, Jean readjusting to stay covered by the umbrella.

"I'm gonna go cool off." Jean said as She stood.

Watching Her strut from Stranger to stranger I could only think of the game plinko...no straight line to the destination.

A couple of the Men got up and indirectly followed Her into the water.

After a few minutes, A an I hadn't noticed before walked up to my Wife and they started talking. They shook hands and Jen motioned to Me. This 20something, fairly fit Man looked at me and tried to step back from Jean. She held onto His hand, pulled Him back to Her, and said something. At which point He waved. I waved in response.

They wandered back and forth a bit, then went deeper into the water. Jeans 5'8" stature was nearly breast-deep. The Man had to have been 6'4" or so. The waves effecting Her far more than Him, They began holding onto eachother.

Soon, it appeared Jen began stroking His cock. He began massaging one of Her breasts. He looked at me, bent down and kissed my Wife. Looking back up at me, they moved into slightly shallower water. I could see that Jean was stroking His cock. He repeatedly tweaked Her nipple and They kissed long and hard. Even from 50ish feet away, I could see Him shoot thick ropes of cum onto my Wifes chest and belly.

This strange Man that just came on my Wife on a public beach in front of dozens of other strange Men, and a few Women, took a few minutes to compose Himself. He bent down, gave Jean a deep kiss and appeared to stroke Her pussy. He then walked out of the water and out of sight.

Jean washed the cum off of Her as a couple more men approached Her. One began stroking a breast, while the other stood away a bit and stroked His cock.

She motioned towards me, gave the first Mans cock a few strokes, then started my way. As She walked past the 2nd Man, she also stroked His cock a few times.

As Jean stood in front of me, still dripping wet from the ocean, She asked, Did You see what I did? ...and in front of every body" A look of excitement on Her face.

"I saw what I could, but I did see enough to enjoy the show." I replied as She knelt down in front of me.

Jeans tone got giddy as She informed me, "I told Paul to join Us after He recovers." I also told the Guy playing with my Tit to stop by."

"Are You glad You came now?" I asked coyly.

"I'm glad We are here...and I hope to cum...alot!" Jean said far louder than necessary.

"So You got over Your nervousness the first time We went Swinging. Now You've gotten over Your nervousness about being naked in public." I motioned behind Her where 3 men stood with Cocks in hand. As She looked over Her shoulder I continued, "Now You want to get fucked in public?"

My naked wife moved over next to me, still on Her knees. She then gently lay the side of Her face on the blanket arching Her back. She looked up at me and with excited puppy-eyes cooed, "I wanna pull a train! I think it'll be fun! ...and I'm on the pill so I want it RAW."

I moved behind my Wife. My cock rock hard after what She just told me. As I slid into her steaming-hot, dripping wet pussy, She let out a light moan. When my balls reached Her clit. I began fucking Her in front of a now, half-dozen strange Men. Over the next 20minutes of fucking, Jean had at least 6 orgasms and the crowd had grown to over a dozen.

As another orgasm jolted Jeans body and gushed from Her pussy, I exploded deep into Her like I had never before.

I pulled out and sat to the side again as a Stranger plunged into my Wifes pussy. He fucked fast and hard for all of about 5 minutes before adding His cum to mine. Jean only managed one orgasm...

The next Man was slow and gentle. He went for a solid 15 minutes, giving Jean another 6 gushing orgasms before adding to the cum collection.

The next 8 Strangers fucked my Wife an average of 10-20minutes each. I lost count how many orgasms She had. Most came in Her. A few came on Her ass & back. Adding Theirs to another Dozen loads from many that couldn't hold it or just wanted to come on some strange Woman on a beach.

Paul was next. He positioned His sizeable cock against Jeans asshole. Only a few had fingered Her ass as they fucked Her, So I knew He was going to have to work at it.

By the time He had little more than the head worked into Jeans ass, She was moaning loudly and begging for Her ass to be fucked.

"Yea! Yea! Fuck my ass! Make me scream! Come on! DEEPER!" My Wife yelled.

With that, Paul rammed His nearly 10inch cock all the way into my Wifes ass. She let out a loud wailing moan as He began the process of destroying Her asshole.

Assgasm after assgasm shuttered through Jeans body over the next 15minutes. Her pussy gushing almost nonstop.

My Wife fingered Her swollen, cum-filled pussy. Then in one quick move, those juicy, cum covered fingers found my ass. Jean slipped in 2 fingers, then a third. Feverishly fingering my ass, she lifted Her head and turned enough to engulf my cock with Her mouth.

Her ass getting pounded by a Stranger while a dozen more look on...while She fingers my ass with Strangers cum for lube...while sucking my cock like there's no tomorrow.

A few more cock-muffled wails from the assgasms and I shot my load down my Wifes throat as the Stranger named Paul erupted deep in Her ass. Paul stood, His semi-flaccid cock making a 'pop' as it was withdrawn from my Wifes ass. Jean kept 2 fingers in my ass and lay Her head down between my legs. My spit-covered cock aside Her face.

4 more Strangers fucked my Wifes pussy, all but one cumming Inside Her. 3 fucked Her ass adding to Pauls load. Another 6 or so came on her back and hair.

Jean finally lay flay on the blanket, completely exhausted.

Only 2 Strangers remained, and I offered to suck them off if they like. They agreed, and I sucked one cock while stroking the other, switching every few minutes. Jean socked my cock again as I swallowed the first load of cum. Continuing to finger my ass, I came again in my Wifes mouth as the 2nd Stranger came into mine.

As the Sun reached the horizon, Jean managed to stand. an amazing amount of Cum ran down the inside of Her legs as We walked to the water. I helped rinse the cum out of Her hair and off Her back as She cleaned it from Her legs, arms, and face.

We gathered Out things and began walking back to the parking lot.

After listening to Jean giggle more than a few times, she finally said, "Not only does more cum keep running down my legs, but just walking is giving me more small orgasms."

"Maybe We should walk the 5miles back to Our room?" I chuckled

Jean sat gently into the rental while a couple Young Men watched. I got in and started the engine.

"Wait." Jean said as She rolled down the window. She motioned for the two to come over. They reached the car and Jean ordered, "Whip 'em out, Boys!"

In moments, My wife was sucking one cock and stroking the other through Our car window. It was only 5minutes before She swallowed the first load. The 2nd didn't last 2minutes in Her mouth. Without saying a word, She rolled up the window and leaned over to me. We kissed long and deep with both loads of cum still in Her mouth. I don't know who swallowed more of it.

The drive to the hotel was slow and fun. It included the stop to pick up something to eat where Jean went in to get the food wearing nothing more than a sheer white coverup. Cum still running down Her legs. Jean also gave me a blowjob with Her abused and cum-slicked pussy and ass hanging out the open window. A few passers-by slapped Her ass and I think one might have fingered Her when We stopped at a intersection.

After a shower and 'deep' cleaning, Jean slept hard, well into the next morning.

When breakfast was brought up, She invited the bell-boy to fuck Her. I don't think She expected Him to last over 30minutes OR to be hung like a horse! But She enjoyed it thoroughly!

We decided to check out a local sex-club the night of the 2nd day of Our vacation. It could wind up being a looong week!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Sex Vacation

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds