• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Sex, Violence, & Vampires Ch. 04

Sex, Violence, & Vampires Ch. 04

While the rest of his crew had gone out for a night of debauchery and the sort, Jack and Angela had opted for a more subtle sort of pleasure; the movies. They sat in the back row of the large stadium-style theatre, one of Jack’s arms wrapped around Angela’s delicate shoulders, her head resting slightly on his chest. His left hand was continually reaching into a bag of popcorn in a cupholder, pulling a few popped kernels at a time, placing them in his mouth, rolling them along his tongue, chewing, and then spitting out into a second, mostly empty bag.

He could’ve eaten them if he chose, but regular food was murder for a vampire’s stomach. It wouldn’t kill them, but the pain would be excruciating until at last the food was brought back and thrown up. Jack tried to stay away from that sort of suffering, but he did enjoy the taste of the food. It hadn’t been all that long ago when he could eat freely, after all.

Jack’s mind was not completely on the movie, however. His thoughts continued to return to the strange vision that had come to him earlier in the evening. He knew it was dire trouble, but for the moment, he was at a loss for what to do.

“What’s bothering you, Jack?” Angela asked, leaning forward and whispering into his ear. “Trouble, babe. All our pals are going to get a rude awakening as to their place in the world, I think, and soon.”

At this moment, a man in the row above Jack leaned forward and whispered a harsh “Shut the fuck up!”

Jack whirled quicker then the eye could catch and grabbed the man by his throat. He was unable to venture any reaction other then a slight widening of his eyes before Jack threw him from the near-top of the theatre all the way down to the floor in one simple, fluid motion.

The theatre was mostly deserted, but the few other patrons emitted gasps and looked in Jack and Angela’s direction.

Jack sighed. “Let’s go home.”

They exited, making their way back to the graveyard.

* * * * *

It was early in the night, but already three vampires were headed home, ending their evenings quicker then expected. The brothers, Michael and Gabriel, had already returned, and with company.

The woman they had found for their evening meal was not extremely attractive at all. She was in her very late twenties, and though this was not the deciding factor for her lack of beauty, the signs of aging were moving in on her.

Her makeup was far too heavy, and her hair was coarse and hurt by years of failed attempts at making it look and feel the way she wanted. She was not thin, not in the way the brothers usually preferred it, but not fat either, just a well rounded girl.

If any of her physical features were appealing, it would be her breasts. The top of the large globes were visible above the low-cut blouse she wore, and they had a nice glow to them, the result of tanning beds for sure, but still appetizing.

Even as nice as her chest was, it had not been the final factor in determining if the woman would be the one taken. Although the twins would like to kill as they needed, Jack had given them all orders to only take victims that were likely to not be missed, at least for the most part. Besides Angela and Tom, the others resented it, though they followed the order.

The others felt that they were nearly gods, free to do as they pleased. Jack knew better, but his lack of establishing clear leadership after his uprising caused the others to grumble at him, and this could be all of their undoing.

In any case, the two had spotted this one at a singles bar, and after chatting with her for a time, they had decided that indeed the girl would not be missed. Well, she wasn’t completely alone in the world, of course; few people were. She had no immediate family though; estranged from her parents, no children, and no significant others. People would look, but not hard.

She was drunk already by the time they had arrived at the graveyard, and thus not too put off from her surroundings. She wasn’t exactly a slut, but in her current mood she was quite pleased to be in the company of the two handsome young vampires, who were just young bucks as far as she knew.

“Mm, you like those?” She murmered as two sets of hands began to lightly molest her chest, fingers dancing across bare skin and slipping downward beneath her blouse. The two were silent, but nodded.

The flesh was supple and felt good on their fingertips. Michael’s hand slipped beneath the bra, and now cupped the woman’s tit firmly, enjoying the press of the nipple between two fingers. Gabriel had gone down slightly, head lowering to the swell of her other breast, mouth closed along the flesh tightly as he sucked, careful for now not to bite.

The taste of the suckled flesh was a bit too chemicaly altered for him, both from the result of tanning and perfume. Gabriel preferred natural woman, unadorned by makeup or perfume. His brother preferred what he considered to be painted whores. As they usually worked as a team, this might have caused problems, but they had reached a compromise of switching their feed on hunting nights.

Both of the angelic twins were lusty now, but they were also very hungry. They had spent most of the night trying to find a more attractive girl that meet their specifications. This having failed, they were now thirsting for life’s blood, though no where near starving. They had already decided via mental communication to wait anyway and play with the girl first. It would be a shame to waste that ritual and go straight for the blood, despite hunger.

Gabriel pulled off the girl’s tit, holding a bit of flesh between his teeth for a brief moment before freeing it. Michael’s hand remained down her shirt, rolling her nipple in his fingers. The woman let her own hands play now, and each palm quickly found a hard buldge to rub against. Her hand moved up and down, cultivating the two to further arousal. “Mm,” she murmured briefly. “I want to see them.”

She was responded to with brief smiles and the familiar sound of unzipping jeans. She didn’t wait another moment to see what was offered, and sunk to her knees, Michael’s hand pulling from her shirt as she kneeled.

* * * * *

Elsewhere Tom was standing in front of a department store window, a classical one on Southon’s mainstreet, with several T.V.s blaring on inside. A pack of fruit-flavored bubble gum was held in his left hand, and one piece was being busily smacked in his mouth. In life Tom had enjoyed food to an almost self-destructive state, and he still enjoyed to taste. Bubble gum was a vampire’s friend, since it was one of the few “foods” meant to be chewed but not swallowed.

The news was on the multiple screens in front of him, and although the window dampened the sound seriously, vamparic hearing aloud him to hear the cast. The report on at the moment was live, and attractive young Natasha Vendridge stood outside a local bar-room on the not-so-good part of town narrating. Behind her were several spectators and police. “Earlier this evening the peace in Southton was ripped apart in a very violent manner as an unknown assailant attacked the ‘The Hog,” a bar known for it’s popularity among motorcycle-enthusiasts. The motive for the attack is unknown, and the police are with-holding any specific information. Greg Sullivan, a friend of the victims, discovered them and contacted the police. Although the specifics are unknown, Sullivan reported that the bar was drenched in blood and that the brutality of the scene reminded him of Vietnam. We’ll bring you more information as it becomes available.”

The image moved from Vendridge and back to the anchors. Tom stopped listening. Natasha was quite a dish, and he would love to drink her dry, but Jack would never allow it. For once, however, he had found something in the news more interesting then the thought of sucking on the reporter’s tits. Tom himself had been by The Hog several times, but usually kept clear. Even with immortality those giant thugs that hung out around there gave him cause to worry. Power non-withstanding, he wasn’t sure he could survive a full fledged attack. Whoever had done the damage there must’ve been an impressive team of attackers, he thought.

He might not’ve thought anything else about it, but the Vietnam comment made him think twice. Certainly Jack would want to hear about this level of violence. Indeed, it might even indicate another super-natural presence in the town, although Tom doubted it. Jack, himself, and the rest had whiped out the towns previous vampire ruling caste, and they had come across nothing else since.

Still, you never know. Tom slipped the gum in the back of his pocket and began walking back towards the grave-yard.

* * * * *

Michael watched as the girls painted lips bobbed up and down over his shaft. He was quietly enjoying the feeling of it. She only brought her head halfway down his cock, which was acceptable, because after a few sucks, she would turn her head and take Gabe into her mouth.

Her eyes were locked to Mike for the moment, looking for the younger one’s ( in both appearance and actual years ) approval as she gobbled his rod. “Yes, you’re a good cock-sucker,” her whispered, and she “mmmed” her approval.

Gabe was tugging his own member slightly as he watched the woman suck his brother. The scene was nothing new to him, of course. “Ah, I’m getting close,” he said in a subdued voice.

“Fine,” Michael replied. He reached down and grabbed a handful of the girl’s hair, pulling her head back off his dick. Gabriel moved closer, and they were now nearly both hip-to-hip. The woman was nearly eye-level to two reddened, throbbing cocks. “Lick them both,” Mike advised.

“Yah,” she said, and did as was asked. Her tongue flashed out of her mouth and ran across the undersides of both cockheads, and then swirled around one, then the other. Her tongue was all over the place in a rather sloppy scene, licking around her lips as well as over their members. Both the boys had begun to pump their shafts, getting close to orgasm.

The girl’s tongue had just lashed across Michael’s head when Gabriel exploded. The dirtection his thick shaft was pointed in caused the first blast of semen to splatter the woman right at the corner of her mouth and her cheek. She immediatly shut her eyes and pulled back a bit, mouth wide open.

The next spurt of Gabe’s cock was mirrored by his brother’s, giving the girl a double shot of cum on either side of her face. Thick, white sperm shot across her face from both sides, and she cooed with pleasure as the warm seed ran down her face and onto her neck.

The brother’s both collapsed a little, their shoulders loosening and knees weakening as the pleasure of the orgasm ran through them. As the last bit of nut gingerly drained across the womans tongue, their last bit of restraint drained as well.

They pulled the cum-faced woman off the ground, one boy holding each arm, and immediatly sank their fangs into her wrist. She didn’t know what was happening, of course. Her vision was clouded by the wads of cum that had splashed near her eyes, and she was so intensely turned on that the sucking mouths on her wrist just caused her to writhe in pleasure. She never knew what had happened, losing consciousness before even knowing she was dying. It was best for mortals when death happened this way.

The boys also were unaware of their surroundings, so filled with pleasure from having thier cocks sucked and from sucking the woman dry. They didn’t even notice Jack and Angela standing in front of them as they allowed the dead woman to fall from their grasp.

Jack sneered as they opened their eyes. “How many times have I told you two idiots not to bring your meals to our home?”

Gabriel looked angrily towards Jack. “Don’t call me an idiot, fag. You worry too much, no one is going to come looking for this slut.”

Jack smiled coldly. “So sure, are you? Well, let me tell you what. Nobody might look for her, but somebody might find her here. Then there would be a full-fledged fucking investigation, and let me tell you, cops aren’t going to respond positivly towards us if we happen to be crawling out of our graves while they’re canvassing the area.”

“We weren’t just going to leave her here!” Mike chimed in. Jack was nearing his edge and stepped forward, one hand curled into a fist, when from the corner of their eyes all gathered vampires noticed the returned Khala.

Even before they got a closer look they could tell something was wrong. Khala’s head was down, her black hair falling over her face and down her back in a very unkempt manner, and her clothing did not look right on her body, as if it was put on in a hurry or without much concern.

The arguing between Jake and the twins stopped. They all rushed over to Khala, still at the edge of the graveyard, and were joined as well by the returning Tom, who remained silent as he appeared, aware of the strangeness in the air.

“What happen, Khal?” Jack asked with genuine concern.

“Something really bad is here, guys,” Khala said softly, sounding like a child. She then told her story to her friends and lovers.

* * * * * Hate had not gone far from Khala when he had dissappeared from her presence. Instead, he followed the female vampire. It would be prudent to know the location of these blood-suckers, and thus he shadowed her, in the shadows, as she made her way home.


Once the abused vampiress reached her residence, and Hate saw that indeed other undead were making their homes there, he gave a formless, unseen smile. The high card remained in his hand. He left them, then, uninterested in particulars of what they would discuss, pleased to know that it would certainly be him they spoke of.

* * * * *

“What should we do, Jack?” Angela asked after Khala had told her tale.

“Find this guy and kill him,” Jack said simply.

“It might not be quite that easy.” Tom at last broke his silence. “This club Khala was at isn’t too far from this place, the Hog. Like five or six bikers got murdered their tonight, I saw it on the news. I bet it was this dude who killed them.”

“What makes you think that?” asked Gabriel.

Tom sighed. They really were pretty stupid some of the time. “Look, something strong enough to fuck up Khala happens a few blocks away from a bar where a bunch of hard-asses get put through a fucking blender, it just seems likely they’re connected. I’m no Forever Knight, vampire detective, but it sounds likely.”

“I agree,” said Jack. “However, I still think I can take this guy. He may be a psychic, but so were those pussy ghost-hunters that came by here last year. Tommorow night you guys will stay here and protect Khala and Angela. I’ll go around where you saw our new friend and when he comes for me, I’ll tear him apart.”

The others were about to speak, to concur or object, but Jack raised a hand to silence them. “No arguments. I’ve done enough for us all to get a little bit of leadership respect around here. Besides, it’s almost sun-up.”

The rising Sun could not be argued with, and so there were no more words from Southton’s undead. * * * * *

Not too far away, at a sleazy motel, a trucker had stopped for the night. He was not alone, and with him was a rather underage, rather disgusted young girl. At fourteen she had thought she was ready to be on her own, tired of her parent’s control, and had run away.

She had found a ride with the now naked, grotesquely fat man standing only a few feet away from her, and was a state away from all her safety. One hand held her cheek, now bruised and swelling fast, the other propped her up from the ground. She was in her bra and panties, regural cotton affair if you’re interested in the details, and shaking with fear.

“Now listen, you stupid slut. I didn’t drive your ass Louisana for free. You better start suckin’ or I’m gonna bend you over myself.”

“I, I changed my mind,” she whimpered.

“There ain’t no changin’ your mind now, girly,” he said, approaching her.

The scent of evil couldn’t be ignored by Hate, so he had left his delicious plate of ribs at Luther’s BBQ when they smell of something vile going down caught his scent. From the shadow realm behind the girl he looked over his surroundings. Lucky it’s a motel. I need to wash my face. Never mind the collective juices from all the girls he had fucked tonight; the only thing bothering hate was the sticky bar-b-que sauce that had accidently gotten on his face while he was eating.

Hate took physical form in the bathroom, and walked to the sink, turning it on and cupping his hands beneath the water.

The sound of running water caught both the trucker and the girl by suprise. “What the hell?” the former asked, moving towards the bathroom.

Hate came out first, his face now clean. “Oh, don’t worry Billy Bob, it’s just me.”

“How the fuck did you get in here?”

“Never mind that? Do you know that girl there is only fourteen, and rightly terrified? That’s not too nice, is it, to threaten to stick that shrivled little choad of a cock in her mouth?”

The man was taken aback, but not for long. “I don’t know who the hell you are, but you are dead.” He clumsily moved forward, and Hate just laughed. Tendrils of that black energy that you should now be familiar with jolted from the floor and celing, catching the man’s legs and arms and pulling them painfully hard. He was suspended in the air. Not suprisingly, he began to scream. Another black stream of energy covered his mouth, silencing him.

Hate turned to look at the girl, who was now cowering in the corner of the room. Hate looked her over. A little young for his tastes, but still he had a duty to cause suffering and pain. “Hey there... Rena,” he said after a brief pause, invading her mind then and gathering all the pertinent information he might need on her. “Seems your big fat friend here is in a bit of a bind. Care to kill him?” He asked cheerily.

Hate produced a weapon from the back of his jeans, a pistol, and tossed it to the half-naked girl. The gun skittered across the floor, and she grabbed it, standing slowly and approaching the man.

“I can’t,” she said after a minute of staring at the man and the gun. Hate took the weapon from her and nodded.

He returned the weapon to his pants, his free hand pointing to the door, which opened via those wonderful psycho-kinetic abilites. “Very well. Your luck is strong enough that I have freed you from rape, and your heart is free enough from sin that I won’t kill you. As the fishermen say, you have to throw the little ones back. So get out.”

“Can I get my clothes?” She asked timidly.

“Don’t press your luck,” Hate said with some amusement. The girl fled the strange scene. Hate turned his gaze back to the still bound man. “Rare to see a heart so golden. Yours, on the other hand,” Hate said, throwing his arms into the air, “is as black as night! We’re gonna have great fun!” The glee in his voice was terrifying.

The door shut, and Hate began a most dreadful work. Unfortunatly for the trucker, his screams would not be heard, but you can trust their volume was almost too much for even Hate to conceal.

Sorry for the long wait, but life is busy. As always, send comments! The next part will be the finale, and should be up soon.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Sex, Violence, & Vampires Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 205 milliseconds