SexGames Ch. 01

"Fuck, yes!" Mikayla moaned as she closed her eyes. I sucked softly on her clit and then used my tongue to make a few teasing strokes gently around it. Mikayla's perfect teen body was squirming below me as I thrust my tongue deep inside of her pussy. She let out a loud scream as she came and started to ride out a series of orgasms that seemed to last an eternity. She had her legs wrapped around me and she didn't let go until she finally collapsed, totally spent on the bed.

I got up from my knees and joined her on my daughter's bed. She looked at me with her blue eyes as I lay next to her. Neither one of us said a word. My mind was reeling from how real she seemed to be. I felt like a man that had just cheated on his wife, but I told myself it wasn't true. It was all a fantasy, nothing more than a computerized wet dream no matter how real Mikayla seemed.

"What are you thinking?" Mikayla asked, breaking the silence.

"I'm thinking about how amazing you are," I smiled.

"Really?" Mikayla cooed. "So you're happy we did this?"

"I am," I said as I brushed a stray blonde hair from in front of her face.

"You don't feel guilty at all?" She asked, her eyes probing mine.

"No, should I?" I asked.

"I don't know, I guess that depends," Mikayla said as she sat up. She pulled the scrunchie from her ponytail and let her long blonde hair fall down her back.

"On what?"

"On what you want us to be," Mikayla said softly. "Am I just a fantasy or a fling to you?"

"Mikayla, you know you're more than that," I said as I sat up and put my arm around her waist and pulled her young body to mine.

"What am I then?" Mikayla sighed. "Look, I'm sorry, this isn't fair to you. I swear I'm not the clingy, crazy bitch type. This is just a little out of my wheelhouse."

"You are an amazing young woman," I said as I looked deep into Mikayla's eyes. I could feel her starting to tremble as I gave her a soft kiss. "You are so smart, so beautiful, and so amazingly sexy. I never thought in a million years that I'd ever get a chance to be with you."

"You mean that?" she asked quietly.

"I do, I guess that I got so caught up in the fantasy of what we were doing that I didn't think about what it was you wanted. I'm a jerk and I am sorry," I smiled.

"You're not a jerk."

"What can I do to make you happy?" I asked.

"Oh, I can think of a lot of things," she smiled.

"Tell me."

"Right now, I want to feel you inside of me," Mikayla said. "I don't care that you're married. If anything, I want you to take me to your big bed and fuck me harder than you've ever fucked your wife."

"Mikayla!" I smiled. "Holy hell, girl. What has gotten into you?"

"You have! Take me to your bed now and fuck me," she smiled and I could not resist her charms. I stood up, picked up Mikayla, and carried her in my arms down the hallway to the master bedroom. I put her body down on my wife's side of the big king-sized bed and she reached out and pulled me down on top of her.

We made out like a couple of teenagers as we rolled around the big bed. Mikayla was one hell of a kisser and knew just how to use her sweet tongue to drive me absolutely insane. I couldn't imagine wanting a girl any more than I wanted her at that exact moment in time.

I was on my back and Mikayla was straddling me. My big hands were on her ass as our tongues swirled in a deep, passionate kiss. I could feel Mikayla's long blonde hair falling down around my face as we kissed. Every time her soft breasts would make contact with my chest it was pure electricity. My cock was rock hard and I needed to be inside of her.

As if she could read my mind, Mikayla reached back and guided my throbbing cock to her dripping wet pussy. She slowly slid her body down on me as I looked up at her. She smiled and let out a gasp as I entered her for the first time. I watched her as she started riding my hard cock slowly up and down. My hands moved up to her chest, cupping her beautiful breasts as she started riding me faster.

Mikayla's tight, young pussy was heavenly. It gripped me so fucking tightly as she rode me it sent shivers down my spine. My hands explored her sexy body. I grabbed her hips as I thrust my cock deep inside of her over and over again. My hands moved to her chest and I rolled her hard nipples between my thumbs and fingertips. She moaned as she rode me. I was enjoying living out every man's dream. I was glad what I was experiencing was all an elaborate fantasy, though. If it was reality I knew I would have been already completely addicted to her.

"Mikayla," I growled as I looked up into her big blue eyes. "I fucking need you."

"You need me, baby?" she moaned as she rode me. Her athletic young body was sliding up my cock then slamming back down hard and fast.

"Yes, more than anything," I groaned as I moved my hands to her hips and started thrusting up inside of her as hard as I could.

"Yes!" Mikayla screamed as we fucked on my wife's bed. Virtual or not it felt like such a betrayal but it was still so deliciously perfect. "Fuck me, baby!" Mikayla screamed.

"Oh, Fuck!" I moaned as I felt my body move into overdrive. I knew I was about to cum and cum hard so I fucked Mikayla as hard and deep as I could muster. She moaned and squealed as her tight little body came crashing into mine with every deep thrust.

"Fill me, baby," she pleaded as I finally let go and came hard. Our bodies moved as one as my cock unloaded wave after wave of my white hot cum deep inside of her tight teen pussy. Both of us grinding and moaning as she milked me for every last drop she could. I continued fucking her until she collapsed into my arms, my hard cock still throbbing deep inside of her.

"Wow," I groaned as I wrapped my arms around her body and softly kissed her neck. "You are amazing."

"Thanks," she giggled. "You're not so bad yourself, Mr. S."

"Really, you can call me John," I laughed.

"I know," Mikayla said with a big smile as she looked down into my eyes. "I guess it's ok to let you know now that I've had a crush on you for a while."

"Sure you have," I said with a heaping of sarcasm.

"It's true," Mikayla countered. "I never thought in a million years that I'd have a shot with you either. But, I know you're married and I don't know exactly where that puts us. I mean, I'm happy we did this. If you just want to fuck around, this is pretty damn hot. But I might end up wanting more."

"I have a feeling you're not the type of girl any guy can just have a fling with, Mikayla," I said with a smile.

"I'd hope not," she grinned. "Am I a total bitch for fucking you in your wife's bed?"

"Yeah, but I won't tell her," I smiled as I stood up and pulled Mikayla to her feet. "Besides, this isn't even really our bed?"

"What do you mean?" Mikayla asked, confused. I wrapped my arms around her young body and pulled her to me for one last kiss.

"Computer, end program," I said. As always, the room disappeared and I was standing in the empty simulation chamber. The one thing I wasn't expecting was to find Mikayla still wrapped in my arms.

"What the fuck?" Mikayla screamed as she broke free of my embrace. I watched her as she looked around the chamber that was empty except for our clothes scattered on the floor. I searched for an answer to give her but I was just as confused as she was. "What the fuck just happened, Mr. S?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • SexGames Ch. 01
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds