SexGames Ch. 02

I woke up the next morning with Mikayla still in my arms. When I opened my eyes the first thing I saw was her big blue eyes looking at me. She smiled and gave me a soft, lingering kiss.

"This is real, right?" she asked as she straddled me.

"It is," I said as I looked up at her. My hands moved to her hips as she leaned in and kissed me again.

"The last thing I remember is being on the beach."

"You were pretty exhausted."

"I had never danced that much in my entire life," Mikayla said with a smile.

"It was an amazing night," I said as I kissed her neck. "I am lucky to have been able to share it with a girl as amazing as you."

"I could get used to this."

"I know what you mean," I said as Mikayla put her hands on my shoulders and propped herself up. Her long blonde hair fell down around my face as I gazed into her blue eyes. We stared at each other for a moment.

"And Sinatra, how wild was that?" Mikayla beamed.

"I know, I have always loved his music."

"What he said to the maitre d' about us," Mikayla paused as her blue eyes searched mine.

"About us being a couple in love?" I asked.

"Yes," Mikyla smiled wide. She bit down on her lower lip for a moment then asked, "It's crazy, right?"

"I don't know," I said. "It would be very easy to fall in love with a girl like you."

"That's true, I am pretty awesome," Mikayla said with a smile.

"You are. And I find myself wanting you more and more as each moment passes," I said as I stared into her eyes.

"Is that bad?"

"No, not at all," I sighed. "But it does complicate things. If I had only wanted to fuck you, I could have crossed that off the list and moved on. As much as I try to tell myself what we're living out is nothing more than a fantasy, I know that it's more."

"I know what you mean," Mikayla said. "I've imagined being with you for so long. I dreamed of adventures we could have together. None of them were one-night stands and none of them ended with you going back to your wife."

"Fuck," I groaned. "Maybe we are crazy."

"That is a possibility," Mikayla said with a soft smile. She lowered her face to mine and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her close. My world felt complete as I devoured her soft, sweet lips. At that moment I felt like we were the only two people in the world. I knew I'd eventually have to figure out how to merge my fantasy with reality but for that moment I was happy. "What's for breakfast?" Mikayla asked with a smile.

"What would you like?" I asked.

"One of your famous Denver omelets," she replied. I recalled all the mornings that she'd slept over at our house. She and Jenny loved when I would make them breakfast. I have some actual cooking skills whereas my wife has trouble boiling water.

"I think that can be arranged," I said with a smile.

"You're the best, Mr. S.," she smiled. "I mean, John." She leaned in and gave me one more soft kiss before she popped out of bed. She looked around the room. "Where's your wife's robe?"

"I left it in the basement," I said as I got out of bed.

"No problem, I'll grab something from Jenny's room," she said as she bounced out the door. I went into my closet and put on my robe and a pair of shorts. I walked down to the kitchen and started preparing breakfast.

"That smells fantastic," Mikayla said as she sauntered into the room. She was wearing one of Jenny's Taylor Swift t-shirts and her long, purple robe.

"Do you want coffee?" I asked.

"Yeah, but I'll pour it," she said with a grin.

"Then you can make it too." I laughed.

"That attitude will not help your Yelp! Rating, mister!" Mikayla said with a smile.

"You're not going to give me 5-stars across the board?" I asked as I cracked and beat the eggs in a large bowl.

"We'll see." Mikayla smiled as she put the coffee into the machine and started the brew cycle. "Where did we leave my bag? I should check my phone."

"It's in the foyer, I believe," I said as I prepared our omelets and toast.

Mikayla left for a moment then returned looking down at her phone. "That little fucking bitch."

"Who?" I asked.

"Taylor," Mikayla looked at me with her big blue eyes wider than normal. "She knows I spent the night here."

"How?" I asked with a bit of panic in my voice. I wasn't worried that Mikayla would let our secret out, but I wasn't sure how much I trusted Taylor with the information.

"The Find My Friends app," Mikayla said. "I guess she was checking on me all last night."

"How many people can see that?" I asked as I brought our dishes to the table.

"Just Tay and my parents," she said. "And they know I was here. They are just unaware that Jenny wasn't home."

"Can Taylor be trusted?" I asked as I retrieved two coffee mugs from the cabinet.

"Yeah, totally," Mikayla said. "She knows I'd kill her if she tells anyone."

"Alright," I said as I put the coffee mugs down on the table. Mikayla picked up the freshly brewed pot of coffee and filled the two mugs."

"See, no mess!" She giggled as she put the pot back on the warmer. "Taylor has my back, don't worry. She'll be good for an alibi too if we ever need one."

"Sounds good," I smiled as we sat down and started breakfast. Something so simple seemed so extraordinary. I no longer saw Mikayla as one of my daughter's friends. For right or wrong, I saw her as someone I could spend my life with. I knew it was crazy, the day before she was nothing more than a fantasy. She was the unattainable girl I imagined fucking in my dreams. Now she was everything I could ever imagine.

I tried to determine how much the machine had to do with what I was feeling. It had put us together, but it seems we may have gotten together even without it. As hard as it was for me to believe, Mikayla had come to my house the day before with intentions of fucking me. I kept asking myself if I would have been able to resist her. If I knew she was the real Mikayla and not a fantasy would I have been able to turn her away?

None of the questions that I had were easy to answer. The only thing I knew for certain was that the more time I spent with Mikayla the more I wanted her. Not for the moment. Not as a fantasy. I wanted her to be mine. I knew I was a married man, but it felt like that part of my life was no longer real. It felt like my real life had begun when I first kissed Mikayla.

"Are you ok?" Mikayla asked as she cleared the table.

"Yes, just lost in thought," I smiled.

"It's a lot to take in, right?"

"Yes, it is," I sighed.

"No matter what happens, I'm happy we've had this adventure," Mikayla said.

"I am too," I said as I got up and filled our mugs with coffee.

"What adventures will we have today?" Mikayla asked as I handed her coffee mug to her.

"I don't know, any thoughts?" I asked as we walked into the den.

"When are Jenny and your wife coming home?" Mikayla asked as she sat down on the black leather couch.

"Tomorrow, I think," I said. "I should probably check my phone. It's in the office charging. I'll be right back."

"I'll be waiting." Mikayla smiled.

I walked into the office and sat down at my desk. I looked at my phone and there were a few texts from my wife telling me what a good time they were having. She'd sent a couple of pictures of a new dress she'd bought and a Gucci bag Jenny had splurged on. I texted back that I was happy they were having a good time. I told them I was keeping busy exploring the devices in my uncle's lab.

I pulled up my email app and looked to see if there were any new messages. Beyond a few Victoria's Secret ads there was nothing important waiting for me. I was contemplating buying Mikayla some sexy lingerie when I heard her yelling from the den. I got up and ran to the den as fast as I could.

"Holy fucking shit!" Mikayla shouted as she looked up at me. She was paging through a large book on the coffee table.

"What is it?" I asked as I walked over to her.

"This book on Sinatra," she said, her voice quivering.

"Yeah, it's a career retrospective that they put out for his 100th birthday," I said as I sat on the couch next to her.

"Look!" she said as she pointed to a black and white picture on the page.

"What?" I asked as I leaned closer.

"That's us!" she said, her face white as a ghost. I looked at the picture and though it was a bit grainy Mikayla was right. It was a picture of the two of us dancing as Sinatra sang.

The caption under the photo read "Ragazza Dei Sogni - 1959 Malibu, California. Frank serenades two young lovers as they dance the night away."

"What the hell?" I asked. "That's impossible."

"Maybe, but there we are in black and white," she said. "It seems your machine's capabilities go well beyond being a virtual reality simulator."

"You mean time travel?" I asked as I looked at Mikayla. "That's not possible. Is it?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • SexGames Ch. 02
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds