SexGames Ch. 04

"I wanted you all to myself before the girls came out," she said before I even had a chance to sit down. "Are they still up in Jenny's room?"

"Yes, why?" I asked as my wife closed the distance between us and pulled my trunks down.

"I just wanted to apologize for accusing you of fucking Mikayla," she said with a smile. She wrapped her lips around the head of my cock and started sucking me slowly.

"Kelly, the girls could be out at any minute," I said.

"Then I'd better hurry," she said as she looked up at me with her soft, brown eyes. She wrapped her lips around my cock again and started bobbing her head up and down. She had her dark hair pulled back into a ponytail and I watched it swing back and forth as she worked my cock.

I steadied myself on the side of the hot tub with my left hand and grabbed onto my wife's ponytail with my right hand. She worked her lips down to the base of my cock and moaned as she took in every hard inch. She looked up at me as her tongue corkscrewed around my throbbing head. I let out a moan as she started bobbing up and down again.

"Fuck." I groaned as my wife gave me the best damn blowjob that she's given me in years. I wondered what Mikayla would say if she walked out and saw us. I felt like I was cheating on her with my wife and that made the blowjob I was getting even hotter somehow.

I tugged my wife's hair back hard as I started fucking her face. Her eyes went wide as she looked up at me. I pulled tighter on her hair and buried my cock deep in her throat. She gagged but I refused to let up. I could feel my sperm welling up ready to explode. I took a deep breath and relaxed, letting my cock explode and drain itself into my wife's warm, wet mouth. I let go of her hair as her mouth came off my cock and she gasped for air. I pulled my trunks back up as she smiled.

"Wow," my wife said. "What got into you?"

"I should be asking you the same question," I said with a smile as I sat down in the warm water. My wife moved next to me and grabbed her mimosa and downed it.

"I was just trying to be a good wife," she said. "I wanted you to know that you are definitely my type and that you are nowhere near too old to have some fun."

"Thanks," I said as Kelly leaned closer. She gave me a soft kiss as I heard the sliding glass door behind me close and then footsteps on the deck.

"Oh come on," Jenny said. "Get a room, you two." I looked over at her and smiled. My eyes then saw Mikayla who was wearing a bikini that I hadn't seen before. It was small and purple with little ties on the sides of the bottoms. The top clung to her body and pushed her ample tits up nicely. Mikayla smiled as she walked up to the hot tub.

"How's the water?" she asked.

"It's perfect," my wife said.

"Come on, Mik," Jenny called and then dove into the pool.

"Do you like my new bikini, Mr. S.?" Mikayla asked with a grin.

"I do, it's very striking," I said.

"Thank you." Mikayla smiled.

"Come on, Mik!" Jenny yelled from the pool.

"You two have fun," Mikayla said with a smile. She walked over to the pool and dove in.

"It's very striking?" my wife asked as she gave me a death stare.

"What was I supposed to say?"

"How about telling her that's not an appropriate question to be asking her friend's dad?"

"I'm sure she was just teasing me because she knew you thought I was fucking her," I said.

"More like she was teasing me," my wife said. "That girl is trouble."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • SexGames Ch. 04
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 63 milliseconds