SexGames Ch. 05

"This is just wild," Mikayla said.

"Do I look that different?" I asked with a grin.

"Just a bit," Mikayla said as she reached over to her nightstand and picked up her phone. She leaned down next to me and snapped a selfie of the two of us. "See?" she asked as the showed me the screen. It was a wild sight. Seeing my younger self with Mikayla made me ponder all the crazy things that the machine could do.

"We make a very cute couple," I said with a smile.

"I think so too," Mikayla said as she put her phone back on the nightstand.

"So do you want to go to prom with me, Mikayla?" I asked.

"Not right now." She giggled. "I'd rather skip right to the part where I get fucked by my hot new boyfriend."

"I like the sound of that," I said. Mikayla leaned in to kiss me and I pulled her close. Our lips met and there was an electrical charge. My cock was already rock hard again and I actually felt like I was 18-years-old.

Mikayla and I made out on her bed. I loved how her braided pigtails tickled my skin as she explored my body. It was a strange sensation having my teenage form back. I felt so young and alive as her lips made their way down to my abs. My big, hard cock was throbbing and I needed to be inside her.

My hands grabbed onto Mikayla's body and I pulled her up to me. I kissed her hard as I rolled over and tossed her slender body back onto her bed. I spread her legs and got between them. My high school self never got to fuck the hot cheerleader but that was about to change. I guided my cock head to her dripping wet pussy and entered her.

"Fuck!" Mikayla moaned as I leaned in and started kissing her neck. I felt her legs wrap around me as I started fucking her with slow, deep thrusts. She moaned as I teased her with a few quick thrusts then a slow one. My body was on fire for her.

"You like that?" I asked in a low growl.

"Yes, baby." Mikayla moaned.

"If I'd been in your class would you have gone to prom with me?" I asked.

"Yes." Mikayla nodded as she looked up at me with her big blue eyes. "And you would have gotten very lucky after the prom." She giggled.

"You little slut!" I smiled.

"All for you, John." Mikayla moaned low. "Fuck me, baby. Fuck me hard."

I had to use every trick in the book not to cum immediately inside of Mikayla's tight, wet pussy. I guess having an 18-year-old body again meant that my cock was ready to explode on a moment's notice. I took a deep breath and tried not to focus on the fact that I was fucking a hot teenage cheerleader on her bed. The problem was that I was actually fucking a hot teenage cheerleader on her bed.

"Fuck!" I moaned as I started pounding Mikayla with hard, deep thrusts. Her legs wrapped around me tighter as she moaned. I pummeled her pussy as hard as I could. My cock's quick, hard jackhammer thrusts split her in two.

"Yes!" she screamed. I looked at her beautiful face as she opened her eyes. She smiled as our eyes locked on each other. I moaned as I knew I wouldn't last long. I leaned in and kissed her hard as our bodies moved as one. It was a magical moment. My body felt energized from head to toe. "Harder," she cried as I used every ounce of energy I had to fuck her. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" Mikayla screamed as her pussy gripped my cock with so much force that it caught me by surprise.

"Mikayla!" I groaned with pleasure as I started to cum. Her tight pussy held me firmly inside of her as I emptied what felt like a gallon of cum deep inside of her cunt. Every inch of my body tingled as I rode out a full-body orgasm. I opened my eyes and found her smiling up at me. It was such a perfect moment. Every last one of my senses was on overload. Nothing existed in the world except Mikayla and me. "I love you," I said.

"I love you too," she smiled.

"What am I going to do with you?" I asked as I felt her legs tighten around me.

"Whatever I tell you to do," Mikayla answered with a smile.

"It's that simple?" I asked as I softly kissed her sweet lips.

"It could be," she said. "If you want it to be. Nobody has to get hurt."

"I don't know if that's possible," I said.

"Why?"

"I don't know if I could go on just having you as a fantasy."

"I'm not just a fantasy, John. We are having an affair," Mikayla said with a sly smile.

"I know, but it's like it's not even real."

"You didn't just cum inside of me?"

"Of course I did," I said.

"That's' pretty fucking real if you ask me." Mikayla laughed.

"I know, but I don't know if I can go back to living my normal life while having these adventures with you on the side."

"With the machine, with Vira, could you ever go back to living your normal life anyway?" Mikayla asked.

"Probably not," I said. Mikayla made a very good point. The machine had changed everything. Even if I went back and undid everything that Mikayla and I had done I would still have the power of the machine. I would still be able to live out any fantasy that I wanted. I would still be able to go to any time and place I desired. I would still have an extreme amount of power at my disposal.

"The machine has let you do anything you wanted, correct?" Mikayla asked.

"Yes, more or less."

"And what have you done?" she asked with a devilish grin.

"You. A lot," I said. "Oh, and Taylor." Mikayla's legs squeezed me hard as she scowled up at me. "Hey, it was your idea," I said.

"Do you want Taylor?" Mikayla asked.

"No, I want you."

"Good boy." She smiled. "And what about your wife?"

"What about her?" I asked.

"Do you still want her? You have a machine that will let you do anything that you want yet none of those things have involved her yet. Maybe you will eventually get tired of me and go back to her. Am I just a little side fling, Mr. S?" she asked.

"Those are all good, valid questions, Mikayla," I said. "I don't know if I know the answers to them right now. I wish that I did. I was not prepared for everything that has happened between us. I don't regret any of it but this possible scenario was never even close to being on my radar. Who can prepare for something like this happening?"

"That's fair," Mikayla said as she released me from the grip of her strong, cheerleader legs. I rolled onto the bed next to her and looked into her blue eyes.

"You are such an amazing girl," I said. "You were a fantasy that I never thought would be attainable in a million years. The scary thing is you are even better in reality than any fantasy I could have dreamed up."

"Thank you," Mikayla smiled.

"Can you honestly tell me that you will still want me when you're the age I am now?" I asked.

"Right now you look and feel like you're the same age as I am."

"You know what I mean," I said.

"I do, but we may be the first couple in history to be able to erase the age gap between us if we wanted to do so," Mikayla countered.

"You are right about that." I sighed.

"But, if you really want to know my feelings for you I suppose you could go ask my future self," Mikayla said.

"Wow, good point," I said. "I'd never even considered that possibility."

"I'm not just a pretty face, you know," Mikayla said with a grin.

"But you are so damn beautiful," I said as I gazed into her blue eyes. "And so damn sexy and smart. And quite naughty as well."

"Are you afraid?" she asked.

"Afraid of what?"

"Afraid to go find out from my future self what I really want from our relationship."

"Yes, maybe," I smiled. "Is that bad? It would just make things both harder and easier. It's easier on some level to believe you'll outgrow me and I won't have to blow up my existing life in order to have you."

"But isn't knowing better than believing?" Mikayla asked.

"Maybe you're right."

"You can go now," she said.

"You don't waste any time, do you?"

"Why waste time when you have a time machine?" Mikayla asked with a smile.

"It's not wasting time if you're planning and trying to figure out if the concept is flawed in the first place," I said. I stretched my arms out then ran my hands through my hair. For a moment I was distracted by the fact that my hair was back to the thickness and length it was when I was in high school.

"How could the concept be flawed?" Mikayla asked as an annoyed look came across her face.

"The linearity of time. If I jump from where we are now to visit your future self will that be an accurate future?"

"What?"

"Every choice we make has an effect on what comes next, right?" I asked as Mikayla's eyes stared at me.

"Yes." She nodded.

"Right now you and I are together. We are having fun. It's possible we never end this affair we are having," I said.

"Ok," Mikayla said. "That's a bad thing?"

"No, but your future self could influence what our current selves will do. That could change the course of our lives in a way they would never go otherwise," I said and then sighed.

"That may be true," Mikayla said as she forced a smile. "But it would give you an idea of what I wanted. I get that you don't want to blow your life up if I'm going to bail on our relationship. I don't think I am, but I cannot be sure. The real question is what will you do if you find out from future me that I am in this for the long haul?"

"Fuck, I am really not sure," I said as I felt my head start to spin. Relationships of all sorts are hard enough. Having an extra-marital affair with a beautiful young woman is always complicated. The situation I was in right now was well above and beyond what any man should ever have to decipher. It began to sink in that no matter what choice I would make somebody was going to get hurt.

"But having the extra data can't hurt, right?" Mikayla asked.

"I might find out something neither one of us wants to know," I said.

"True, but you have a time machine," Mikayla said. She smiled wide and then leaned in and kissed me softly. "You can do anything."

"Alright, I will give it a try," I said. I wrapped my arms around Mikayla's body and kissed her hard and deep as if I was going off to war. I broke the kiss and looked into her big blue eyes for a moment without saying a word.

"No matter what, I will never regret one moment of the time we've spent together," Mikayla said as I got up and got dressed.

"Vira, please return my current body to me," I said without any excitement in my voice what so ever. In a flash, the age of my body more than doubled. I looked over at Mikayla and she was still smiling at me.

"Tell future me that I said hello!" Mikayla giggled. She stretched out on her virtual bed in her virtual bedroom. Her body moved so fluidly and looked so good that I couldn't help but want her.

"I will," I said with a grin. "Vira, I want you to teleport me 20 years into the future so I can have a visit with Mikayla's future self."

"Initializing," Vira's voice said as the room around me faded away. After a moment I was standing in front of a small coffee shop. I looked around and noticed the cars on the street were sleek and quiet. I walked inside and saw Mikayla sitting alone at a table by the window. She was wearing jeans and a red blouse. She was sipping a drink from a large ceramic mug and appeared lost in thought. I took a deep breath and walked up to the table.

"Hello, Mikayla," I said.

"Hello, John," she said with a warm smile. She put her mug down on the table and stood up. I wrapped her in my arms and gave her a hug. "I was wondering when you'd show up."

"You were?" I asked as we both sat down at the table.

"Of course, I remember that morning. You woke me up in such a fun way." Mikayla smiled and bit down on her lower lip. "You were so worried that I was going to get over you and end our adventures. You will eventually learn to stop overthinking and over-analyzing everything so much."

"I'm glad to hear that," I said. "You look absolutely stunning. How have you been?"

"Thank you. I've been good, better than good really. I cannot complain about the life that I've lived to this point," Mikayla said as I gazed into her big, blue eyes. Her face had aged a bit but her eyes still had the same sparkle in them. She was every bit as beautiful as the teenage version of herself.

"That is good, I was hoping not to get a slap in the face when I saw you," I said.

"Come on, John!" Mikayla laughed. "As I said to you just before you left to come to see me, I will never regret any of the time we spent together."

"Well, then you know why I'm here," I said as I searched her eyes.

"Yes, I do," Mikayla said. She took a sip of her coffee and looked deeply into my eyes. "But I am afraid I am going to have to disappoint you."

"How so?" I asked.

"As River Song said so many times in those old Doctor Who episodes, 'Spoilers.'" Mikayla smiled softly.

"Seriously?" I asked.

"Yes, John," Mikayla said. "While you may like to overthink and over-analyze things too much there are times you are right to do so. One of those is in regards to messing with your own timeline."

"So, you're not going to tell me if you figured out that I was too old and too boring for you the minute you left for college?" I asked with a smile.

"I'm not even going to tell you that I left for college!" Mikayla laughed. The sound of her laughter was like music to my ears. "You know what 'spoilers' means."

"Yes, I do," I said. "But you are happy?"

"I am, John," Mikayla said. "I am very, very happy."

"Is there any advice that you can offer me?" I asked.

"You have a time machine." Mikayla smiled. "You can do anything."

"I've heard that somewhere before," I said as Mikayla giggled and nodded.

"Yes, you have," Mikayla said "Remember that fact, John. It changes everything. You have to factor it into every decision you make. Your world is no longer linear."

"So you and I ended on good terms?" I asked.

"John, John, John." Mikayla laughed. "Spoilers."

"But you're the one that sent me here," I said.

"I know, my dear. But I am older now and wiser," Mikayla said as she picked up her coffee cup. "It's like picking up an extraordinary novel and reading the last chapter first. You miss out on all the good stuff that way."

"One thing seems certain, though," I said.

"What's that?" Mikayla asked.

"Well, I am sitting here talking with you about our relationship."

"You are."

"I guess that means that I never had to go back in time to hit the reset button. If I did you would not even remember that we ever had a relationship," I said.

"I would say that would have to be an accurate statement," Mikayla said before sipping her coffee. "Purely based upon logic."

"So neither Kelly or Jenny ever found out about our adventures?" I asked.

"Spoilers."

"Really?"

"Yes! I'm sorry, John."

"Is there anything you can tell me?" I asked.

"I'm sure there is." Mikayla grinned.

"Right before I came here, in the simulator Vira changed my body to that of my teenage self," I said.

"I recall that quite vividly," Mikayla said as she grabbed a device out of her bag. She tapped the screen a few times and the picture we had taken that day popped up. "We made quite the pair."

"Yes, we did," I said. "Did your teenage self prefer me at that age?"

"Oh, fuck no!" Mikayla laughed. "Don't get me wrong, it was hot. It was a lot of fun to see and experience you at that age. Wearing my high school cheerleader outfit as you fucked me on my bed. Vira throwing my parents into the mix by having them knocking on the door. That was so much fun!"

"Yes, it seems like it happened moments ago," I said.

"For you it did!" Mikayla laughed as she looked at the picture. "But no, I didn't see your teenage self and immediately think I was stuck with an old man. I think the reason we clicked the way we did was because of our differences, John. Age is just a number. How do you see me today?"

"You are still a ravaging beauty. You are absolutely and stunningly beautiful, Mikayla," I said. "Your eyes still sparkle. You are in great shape and you still have a body made for sin."

"So I've been told." she giggled. "But do you feel the same way about me as you felt about the girl you left in her bedroom a few moments ago?"

"Yes, without a doubt. I do," I said.

"Then perhaps you can understand that your age has never mattered to me and will never matter to me."

"What do you mean that my age will never matter to you? Are we still together?" I asked.

"Now you're just getting annoying!" Mikayla laughed loudly. Her eyes sparkled as she looked deep into my eyes and said, "Spoilers."

"I want to take you right here on this table," I said.

"I know." Mikayla smiled. "But, that's probably not wise."

"We could go somewhere a little more private."

"I guess you still do find me attractive," Mikayla said. A devilish grin spread across her face as she shook her head. "But fucking you is probably not a good idea right now."

"I know, spoilers," I said.

"Yes!" Mikayla laughed. "Good boy. You're catching on. Besides, I kind of like the girl that is waiting for you back in your own time."

"I do too." I sighed. "When this whole thing started I thought you were a beautiful girl that I simply wanted to fuck. I thought creating you in the simulator would get you out of my system. You have turned out to be so much more than I was expecting, Miss Mikayla."

"Thank you." She smiled.

"Though I do have to wonder why Vira couldn't get your simulations quite right," I said.

"Why is that?" she asked.

"The machine seemed to be able to create a pretty convincing Taylor for both of us to share."

"Yes, Vira was spot-on there." Mikayla giggled.

"Why couldn't she get you right?" I asked. "I mean, she could send me here to see your future self. She must have plenty of data on you. Why couldn't she get you right?"

"I should just say, 'spoilers,' and move on John," Mikayla said. "But, I will say this. Vira seems to nudge you in the direction that she knows will make you the happiest in the long run."

"So you're saying that she intentionally screwed up the virtual Mikaylas?" I asked.

"Who is to say you've ever had the real Mikayla?" Mikayla asked and then laughed.

"Now you're just fucking with me," I said. I smiled as I watched her smiling face looking back at me.

"I'm not always sure what has been real and what has been fantasy myself."

"Are you the real Mikayla?" I asked.

"I believe so," she replied. "But believing and knowing are different things, aren't they?"

"Fuck," I said.

"The real question is does it really and truly matter, John? Would it change the way that you feel?" she asked.

"I don't know. Maybe. Maybe not." I replied.

"It has been so very nice to see you again, John," Mikayla said as she stood up.

"It's been very nice to see you too, real or not," I said as I gave Mikayla a big hug and held onto her body for as long as I could.

"We have a picture of the both of us when we were both young. I guess we should have one now that we're both the same age again," Mikayla said as she took out her device.

"Is that a cell phone?" I asked.

"John," Mikayla said softly.

"I know, spoilers," I said with a smile as Mikaya snuggled up next to me and held the device out. A moment later she was showing the screen to me. It had both pictures from 20-years apart side by side.

"We still look like a great couple, don't we?" Mikayla asked.

"Yes, we do. Does that mean something?" I asked.

"Of course! It's up to you to figure out what, though." Mikayla smiled then pulled me down for a deep, passionate kiss. She reached into her bag and gave me a small envelope with her own name written on the front. "Give this to my younger self. It is for her eyes only, no yours. Do you understand?"

"I do, but what about spoilers?"

"I already know how it all turns out!" Mikayla beamed.

"You are enjoying this a little too much," I said.

"I know, but it's just because I love you, John." Mikayla pulled me down and kissed me on the cheek. "Follow your heart."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • SexGames Ch. 05
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds