Sexing the Bride’s Mom Ch. 02

Vanessa couldn't prevent herself from looking at the young man's head as it bobbed between her thighs with passion. The sight was affecting her, making her sensual body aflame. Part of her wanted Tom to stop, but part of her wanted him never to stop as her passions grew.

The hot woman saw the stud's hand disappear between his legs and knew he was massaging that big cock that had just been between her lips. The big cock with the large, swollen head with balls hanging heavy and full of cum. Cum that had her name on it!

And then Vanessa lost all control, groaning as she started to grind against the stud's mouth. Grasping his head, she began to thrust and rotate gently, driving his tongue deeper into her sex. She could fight now longer and knew she was going to cum while a man who was her son's age tongue-fucked her pussy.

Tom felt the hot cougar grind her sex into his mouth and heard her moans. He smiled evilly as Mrs. J., the fifty-four year old wife and mother suddenly shuddered and screamed as the first orgasm exploded within her!

Vanessa screamed as wave after wave of orgasm wracked her body, her hot cunt spasming with lust-filled pleasure. Finally, the woman collapsed, pulling away from the stud's mouth, her body still wracked with the sensations of uncontrolled ecstasy.

Tom picked up the digital camera and took several shots, followed by a short AVI movie of Vanessa writhing in lust-filled pleasure. His cock swollen and aroused by the erotic sight in front of him, Tom knew he wanted more. The stud took Mrs. J. by her hand and, again, half-pulled, half-dragged her to the bed and pushed her onto it. Pumping his cock, Tom moved the head of his swollen cock up and down the outer folds of Vanessa's sex hole. Looking at her, the stud could see that Vanessa's eyes were shut tightly.

"Open your eyes, Mrs. J.!" commanded the stud. Vanessa slowly opened her eyes and looked directly into Tom's. As their eyes connected, the stud rammed the full length of his hard shaft into the depths of her wet pussy.

Vanessa's eyes opened wide as she groaned, making low, throaty, guttural sounds as she felt her entire pussy filled with more cock than she had ever known. She felt Tom pumping her defenseless pussy with continuous, relentless, piston like motions and felt her large breasts moving back and forth with his fucking motions. The hot MILF felt the stud's swollen testicles slapping against her fat ass cheeks with each cock thrust.

"Mrs. J, look at me, Baby," commanded the stud, "Tell me what I'm doing to you."

"No, please," moaned the hot MILF, "Please don't make me . . ."

"Now, Mrs. J.!," commanded the stud. "I won't ask again!" as Tom gloated over his control of the champagne blonde MILF.

"You . . . you're fucking me, Tom"

"And you like it, don't you?"

"Noooo . . . ," groaned Vanessa.

"Stop lying, Bitch," snarled the stud, plowing inches into the hot mature woman, thrusting in with a vengeance, enjoying her groans and screams as the orgasm built and exploded inside her. "Tell the truth!"

"Yes!" screamed Vanessa, as her cunt took full control of her body, "Yes!"

"Are you ready to cum again?"

"Tom . . . Please don't . ." pleased Vanessa, knowing her orgasm was eminent.

"Are you ready to cum again!" "

"Yes!," screamed the hot 54 year old woman, "Yes, Tom, yes!!!"

"Then cum, Bitch!" Tom ordered

"Eeeeeeyyyy!" screamed Vanessa, as her orgasm exploded inside her, the young man's huge cock controlling her completely now. As she climaxed, Tom put her shapely calves on his muscled shoulders and, grasping her large ass cheeks in both hands, leaned forward so that he had maximum penetration, forcing her face against his chest.

"Suck my nipples while you cum, Mrs. J.!" he commanded and Vanessa, completely out of control, took a mouthful of the stud's hard nipples, sucking, twisting and kissing passionately. Meanwhile, he forced his thick manhood deep into her wet, hungry pussy and took Vanessa's body for his own pleasure. He felt his cock swelling as he listened to her heavy breaths of pleasure, her lusty primal screams turning him on!

"Give me that tongue, Mrs. J.!" commanded Tom and Vanessa released his nipple with a sucking "pop." She thrust her tongue into his mouth and tongued him furiously, their lips both wet with her saliva. Mrs. J. was now a hot MILF slut. His slut!

Vanessa grunted in ecstasy as she felt the stud's manhood penetrating deeper and deeper inside of her. She didn't know deep the stud's cock was, she only knew that he was in further than any one else had ever been. And she loved it! Greg never fucked her like this or controlled her body like this young man. Her husband treated her like a loving, respectful husband should. A decent woman would be satisfied, thought Vanessa guiltily. Meanwhile, Tom was treating her like a wanton slut, sexing her any way he wanted for his own perverse pleasure. Worse, than that, she found herself turned on by it, loving it. Just being treated this way was turning her on even more!

Vanessa felt Tom's massive cock throbbing inside her and felt another orgasm building. Suddenly the lusty internal sex explosion began all over again and Vanessa felt her crotch thrusting out of control, her screams so loud until she knew that other rooms in the hotel must have heard her. She didn't care. She was a married woman whom a man young enough to be her son, a friend of HER SON, had turned into a wanton slut begging him to fuck her hard. His slut!

Finally their sexual exertions were spent and Vanessa collapsed onto the bed, her body still trembling from the rampant fuck. She looked up at the young man and couldn't believe his stamina. It was amazing and she found herself attracted to that as well as now being obsessed with his large, now flaccid White cock, still dripping with his cum and her cunt juice. Tom smiled at her.

"Baby, my cock needs some love."

As though in a trance, Vanessa reached out and gently grasped Tom's deflated cock with her soft hand. Using her tongue as if she were a dog at a water bowl, she licked the big cock and its huge testicles, sucking the large ball sacs into her mouth one at a time. Her soft hot tongue lovingly bathed the man's privates, seductively working them like the slut she now was. And she didn't care. This cock controlled her now.

Vanessa gently took the cock between her full, Angelina Jolie-like lips and swallowed his entire flaccid organ whole. She was amazed as the young man's cock again grew to life, swelling quickly in her hot mouth, throbbing with renewed lust. Through her lust-dulled senses, she could sense that camera flashes were occurring as Tom was taking pictures of her sexually charged actions. She didn't know that once the flashes stopped, he had switched to AVI movies with the digital camera and its 4 GB memory card.

The pictures caught Vanessa bobbing her head upon and down onto the young man's swelling shaft. Her champagne-colored hair flailed back and forth with her efforts and she had been rewarded with groans of pleasure from the young man. Pumping the cock in and out of her hungry mouth, Vanessa wrapped her tongue around the girth of he cock. She felt it growing larger as her tongue worked its magic on the stud's cock. Her new cock!

Tom looked down in satisfaction as his new MILF slut got his cock rock hard, standing strong at attention again, glistening with her saliva. He couldn't wait to unload another load of hot male sex juice inside the hot slutwife!

Vanessa played with the large bulbous cockhead and drove her mouth downward, now unable to get enough of the young man's cock. She wanted it as deep as she could take it in her throat.

Tom couldn't believe the MILF's skills as he watched Mrs. J. head slip down slowly onto his cock. She infrequently made gurgling sounds, backing off, then moving forward , forcing her mouth and throat to accept the huge slab of meat. He could feel his large tube steak at the back of her mouth, touching the rim of her throat as the hot MILF deepthroated him. The feeling was like nothing he had ever experienced before. When it came to sucking cocks, Mrs. J. was a pro!

"Gotta give props to Mr. J., Baby," said Tom lustily. "The only way you get to be this good of a cocksucker is that you get plenty of practice on your fucking knees!"

Vanessa massaged the stud's huge scrotum, fondling his balls lovingly and seductively as she felt his cock growing to its peak. She withdrew her sucking mouth and fell back on the bed, looking at the result of her oral work, the huge weaving snake in front of her, sexually aroused and ready for action. She wanted him inside her again. Now!

Tom looked over the sexy MILF in front of him, her legs spread wide, inviting him to enter her again, her lust unleashed. Her beautiful light-brown form was bronzed from time in the sun at the resort, her tan lines prominent on her large, heavy breasts and across her crotch, its dark-brown bushy fleece surrounding the two swollen cunt lips, wet with passion.

Vanessa had not felt such passion in a man since she was in college and had gotten buck-wild with a one night stand that had rocked her world, then left her cunt dripping with his juice. She hadn't thought about it since, ashamed for her actions at the time. She now realized that the out of control feeling was the thing that turned her on, the fact that someone else controlled her body and made her his slut, using her for his pleasure! And here she was now with a hot young stud, giving her more sex in an afternoon than she and Greg had in a month.

Tom looked down at Mrs. J's married pussy, the pussy that his buddy Sam came out of. It was red and swollen and wet, ready for action again. Tom didn't care if it was ready or not, he knew he wanted Mrs. J. again, whether she wanted to be fucked or not. He'd rape her if he had to; he just knew that his cock needed to fuck the sexy MILF again and he didn't care about her, her husband, or his partner Sam. He only knew one thing – Mrs. J. was about to get her big legs spread again and she had no say so in the matter. He pushed his swollen cock forward into the hottest, wettest cunt he had ever known and Vanessa did not have the energy to stop him. Or the desire to.

The MILF was suddenly lost again in a sea of passion. She fucked back wildly against the young man, raising her legs and wrapping them around his muscled back. Her arms went around his thick, wide shoulders and she felt him pulled her to him, driving his thick tongue into her wet, willing, waiting mouth.

Tom pistoned in and out of Mrs. J.'s married volcano of a cunt, its molten sexual lava draining out of its rim and down her beautiful ass crack. Her pussy was so good that he thought he might give up young female sluts forever and focus only on sexing hot MILFs.

Vanessa's sexual desire was boiling over as she felt Tom's dick growing even thicker and longer. As he thrust repeatedly, she gasped with lust-filled pleasure, moaning in ecstasy at the way she was being fucked. Her brown-skinned form looked tiny wrapped around Tom's muscled tanned White physique. Tom took her head and brought it up to his again, raping her mouth with his tongue while he forced his swollen cock deeper inside of her.

As his massive rod went deeper inside of her, Vanessa felt another incredible climax building within her. Suddenly, the stud drove deep inside her and held his massive cock there, pressed against her hot clit. Vanessa screamed with another huge orgasm washing through her sexy mature body. She felt Tom pulling his big cock out and ramming it back in again, forcing another orgasm, equally as powerful as the one that preceded it.

Suddenly Vanessa felt Tom's crotch thrusting back and forth into her at a lightening pace. Her hot cunt clenched the big cock, sucking on it hard, creating the type of wet dream all Black women, hell, all women fantasize about – wild, abandoned sexual pleasure. She never believed she'd be experiencing this type of pleasure with a White man, must less a young one. She couldn't believe that a few days earlier, she was a faithful devoted wife and mother of two. Now, she was another man's slut. And loving it!

Tom couldn't hold it in any longer, his balls nearly exploding with another load of white, hot cum.

"FUCK . . . SHIT . . .AAAAAGGGGGGG! DAMN YOU'RE GOOD, BITCH. SHIT! SHIT!" Tom grunted as he emptied his hot load deep into Vanessa's vaginal cavity, feeling her pelvic area grinding against his crotch, her hot cunt lips sucking out all of his young male juice. Both came together and held each other until their trembling bodies subsided.

Suddenly, guilt filled Vanessa's psyche and large tears welled up in her eyes. She, a middle-aged housewife and mother, had just fucked a young man who was one of her son's best friends and acted like a wanton slut while she did it. He had satisfied her by fucking her like no one ever had. She'd never felt such passion and lust in her life. She felt thoroughly satisfied physically, but that did nothing to assuage her guilt. And she feared what she now knew - that she would always want and dream about Tom's cock forever.

"What am I going to do?" She thought. She'd never felt worse in her entire life as she lay there wiping away the tears. "What am I going to do?"

Meanwhile, Tom thought, "Damn, Mrs. J. is one hot fucking MILF! My boys are gonna love sexing this new MILF slut!"

About 20 minutes passed by before Tom touched Mrs. J's clit, causing her to jump.

"Tom, Noooooo . . .," pleaded the hot mature woman. "I'm still recovering and we need to stop . . .."

"Baby, I know this hot cunt," said the stud lasciviously. "And it can never get enough of being fucked!" as he played with the fleshy tuft of clitoral skin as it began to stand up with its arousal and Vanessa's.

"No . . . Noooooo . . .. Arggghh" moaned Vanessa as she felt her body becoming aroused again, her pussy quickly moistening. Her lust growing furiously, she could not stop the young stud as he turned her over and onto all fours on the bed. Pumping his cock once, he lined up behind her doggy-style and, rubbing the head against the cunt opening and lubricating it with her juice, slipped his cock into Mrs. J.'s well-stretched pussy. He was rewarded with a lusty moan from the MILF and knew that soon her body would be cumming again!

Vanessa was so pre-occupied with Tom's fuck of her hot body that she hadn't noticed Akbar, Mike and Wendell enter the room. Their cocks grew another inch and they watched Mrs. J. enthralled in her lust, fucking their boy like she was his whore!

Tom looked up, saw the studs and smiled. "Thanks for the reinforcements, guys," he said. "Mrs. J. is a sex machine. She's draining me and definitely needs more cock!"

Vanessa opened her eyes to see the three men in front of her, their cocks bobbing with lust. She opened her mouth to speak, but then her climax exploded inside her and she screamed with orgasm and knew that this would be part of a wave of orgasms.

"Plug her fucking mouth, Akbar," snarled Tom.

"Glad to, P," said the Middle-Eastern stud, lining his dark cock up with Vanessa's "O" shaped mouth. Before she could stop him, the stud forced his cock into her sucking mouth.

Tom withdrew from Mrs. J.'s cunt and Wendell took his place. His cock was ½ inch shorter than Tom's, but thicker. Vanessa felt the difference immediately, but her pussy was on fire and the orgasms were cumming and she needed the fucking to continue – she couldn't stop!

"Noooo . . ," came the mature woman's muffled groans, but the young studs were caught up in their lust and continued fucking the lust filled woman. Vanessa's orgasms made her buck on the new cock inside of her and the forced fucking of her oral cavity was now arousing her in a perverse way.

Meanwhile, Tom grabbed his camcorder and focused in on the hot sex action.

"Fellows, the nights just getting started," he said with a lascivious grin!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds