• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Sexual Frenzy

Sexual Frenzy

Thank you for all the feedback, I love it and keep it coming...

*

As you know by now I have wanted to have my wife's best friend Megan for quite some time. And I had recently found out my wife Ann was also attracted to the idea of bringing another woman into our bed, and she really likes the idea of that woman being Megan. We had fantasized together many times and the fantasies were getting nastier and more exciting, but unfortunately it appeared the three of us together would only be fantasy, until the weekend Megan came to visit.

Ann and I went to the airport to pick up Megan, leaving the kids at home. The whole way to the airport Ann teased my dick by rubbing it, kissing me deeply at red lights, and saying things like, "Maybe I will kiss Megan like that when we see her" or as she rubbed my crotch she would say, "I bet you with this was your hand rubbing Megan's pussy." Needless to say I was uncomfortably hard from her actions and her words.

After a few minutes we saw her coming out the gate. Megan is quite beautiful and has one hell of a killer body. She has great tits, I had admired for years especially after seeing a picture of them naked. Her ass is just about the perfect size and shape; I had often thought how nice it would be to be rubbing that ass as I pounded my dick deep inside her. However her best feature is a sexy look she gets, I can't explain the look other than it's a look that can make a man hard in seconds. And there she was walking towards us, and my mind was racing. But nothing prepared me for what happened next, as they were hugging each other my wife moved her head and their lips met, I could see their mouths open and their tongues dancing together. I was instantly rock hard; luckily my pants were baggy enough it wasn't terribly obvious. They broke their kiss and Ann said to me, "your turn". Being in a sexually fog I did the only thing I could, I pulled Megan to me and kissed her deeply, knowing full well she could feel my hard cock pressing against her. When we broke the kiss we all looked at each other and realized this was going to be a very interesting weekend.

When we got to the car Ann grabbed me and kissed me deeply, then she told me her and Megan would ride in the back seat. Megan only smiled, kissed me again, and told me not to worry I wouldn't be left out. What else could I do I opened the door and let the two women I had lusted over for so long into the car.

Before I even started the engine they were wrapped in each other's arms, kissing, hands exploring, lips parted, basically what backseats were made for. I started to drive and decided instead of the freeway I would take the long way to give these to sexually charged ladies plenty of time, and also I could drive slower and watch the show. I watched in the rear view mirror as they began to remove each other's clothes, soon both were topless, seeing the two most beautiful sets of tits pressed together in the mirror almost made me wreck the car. Ann has beautiful large breasts, and even after two kids they are still perky and firm. I have spent many an hour making love to those breasts. Luckily there was a red light; Ann took Megan's nipples into her mouth one at a time. While her hand was between Megan's legs.

It went on like that for about 5 minutes until Megan started to shutter and soon her body was quivering with a small orgasm. At that moment we heard a loud horn blowing, it was somebody who decided sitting at a green light was a bad idea. We all jumped and I started to drive again. I was so turned on I thought I was going to go insane if I didn't cum soon. I was driving faster and faster trying to get to a secluded bluff I knew over looking the ocean. It only took a few minutes but felt like years. I pulled over and watched them get completely naked and with my wife lying on her back Megan startled her face while she buried 2 fingers deep in my wife. It didn't take long before my wife was completely overtaken by a large orgasm, sending Megan over the edge also. As Megan started to cum she lowered her face to my wife's pussy and the two licked each other to several orgasms. I knew Megan would enjoy my wife's cum because Ann has the sweetest tasting pussy, and I knew I was lucky every time I was able to taste her. I watched until they both collapsed in a heap of sexy flesh. After a few moments they both sat up and kissed each other deeply.

Ann broke the kiss and told me this weekend was all about us having a good time. All I could do is smile and say, "Well then how does she taste?" Ann blew my mind when she told me to get in the backseat and find out while she drove us home.

As Ann drove us down the road I used my tongue to explore as deeply inside Megan's pussy as I could. She tasted different from Ann but still tasted awesome. I had to make her cum and I knew how. I sucked her clitoris into my mouth and while sucking hard I rubbed it quickly with my tongue. I then inserted a finger into her wet pussy and found her G spot. Every time I touched here G spot I would suck her clit a little harder, and her pussy would clamp down on my fingers. Needless to say all I could think of was how much I wanted my dick deep inside her. I knew now that I had to make her cum so hopefully I could get my dick inside her. With two fingers I rubbed her G spot while a third explored deeper in her pussy, all the while I was sucking and playing with her clitoris. It didn't take long before her pussy started to spasm around my fingers and Megan was cumming, at that moment I wanted to give her the greatest orgasm ever. I don't know if it was the greatest but it was definitely wild. I used my tongue to bring her down from her orgasm and then helped her into a sitting position and held her close until she was able to regain her composure. Ann turned and said, "I told you he was good"

We were only about five minutes from home and needless I say I needed to cum and both these women knew it. She opened my zipper and pulled out my rock hard cock, she told me she would suck me till we got home but if I hadn't cum that was my problem. I didn't need to worry, her mouth was warm and wet and I was almost over the edge from the beginning but I was able to hold off until we pulled onto our street. At that moment I let go, and Megan sucked every drop out of me just as the car pulled to a stop. I quickly zipped up and helped Megan with her clothes, but not before kissing her one more time.

As I got out of the car Ann said to me that this weekend we would do whatever we could do to keep Megan in a sexual frenzy...

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Sexual Frenzy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 174 milliseconds