• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Sexual Healing

Sexual Healing

12

Chapter 1

I've been in my new apartment for a few weeks now – and I have a problem – I'm not alone but I'm supposed to be. This was going to be my new life after 7 years of marriage, a new apartment, new life, new job, new City – none of these new plans included a night time visitor, and an invisible night time visitor at that.

The Beginning.

My name is Laurie, 26 years old, recently divorced, shoulder length blonde hair, 5ft6inch, average build, I fit into a size 12.

I felt something when I went to view the 4th floor apartment but the price and location were just too good to let a 'feeling' get in the way. Really, in reflection I should have listened to my inner voice because in the few weeks I've lived here things have started to get a little strange.

First was the hot water kettle, I like to have a cup of coffee in the morning before going to my job at a busy accountants office, I was finding that the kettle had been turned on and boiled before I had even entered the kitchen. I thought I'd left the kettle plugged in and the thing was malfunctioning – however it did mean that I didn't have to hang around waiting for the kettle to boil and it was happening every morning – including this morning when I'd left the kettle on the other side of the kitchen, unplugged – but here I was pouring boiled water into my instant coffee from a kettle I hadn't boiled. I'd also found cold spots in an otherwise warm apartment. I was having one of those moments where you know things aren't right but you're really trying to act as though they are.

The boiled kettle was the least of my worries now though. This morning in the shower, I'd been touched. I'd felt what was like a finger slide down my spine, very lightly but from the top of my neck to the bottom of my bum. And I'd reacted, Oh yes, I'd reacted – jumping nearly out of my skin, unfortunately in a slippery bath, I'd also gone down very hard on my left shoulder and hitting my head on the side of the bath. I'd laid there in the bath for a few seconds with the shower water pounding down on me before I realised that the water had been turned off, I knew I hadn't turned it off.

So here I stood in my kitchen, in my bathrobe, with a thumping headache, aching arm, feeling like death warmed over making myself a coffee from a kettle I hadn't boiled. I stopped and looked around the kitchen. I shook my head.

"I'm going mad!"

I muttered as I walked into the main living room, I reached for the phone, hit the speed dial that would take me straight to the office.

"Hi Jean, can you tell Mr Proctor I won't be in today, I'm not feeling well"

I spoke quietly into the mouthpiece of the phone, trying not to aggravate any of my aching bits!

"Ok thanks Jean"

I hung up the phone and stared at it for a second. I tried to make sense of what had happened and I couldn't. The kettle shouldn't be boiling by itself, my apartment shouldn't have cold spots and I most definitely shouldn't be feeling an invisible someone touching me up in the shower. I looked around me, everything looked so normal, sunlight just starting to come though the windows of the main living room, looking sunny and warm on what was a clear and crisp Friday January morning. I glanced at the wall clock, 8.30am.

The rest of the day passed without incident – I'd got dressed, sat and watched daytime TV as I'd eaten my breakfast of cereal, sat and read for a while, using an icepack on my shoulder – which had turned into an ugly blue bruise, my headache had vanished thanks to some strong painkillers. But still there was a knot of apprehension in the pit of my stomach, there was an atmosphere in the apartment that was getting stronger as darkness was approaching. It was making me nervous. I started to jump at the smallest of sounds.

"Get a grip Laurie"

I said quietly to myself wondering if I'd hit my head harder than I'd realised. By 4.00pm I'd had enough, irritable and feeling sick with nerves I pulled the drapes closed over all the windows, shut myself off from the outside world and put all the lights on in the apartment – now that was new, I scolded myself for acting like a child and quickly turned the lights off I didn't need on. It didn't change the atmosphere in the apartment, it was as though something was waiting. I didn't want to feel like this in my new home.

By 6.30pm, my headache had returned with a vengeance. Holding a replenished icepack to my head, I made my way to my bedroom, turning lights off as I went, until the only illumination was in my bedroom. I crossed the room, pulling the blinds down over the windows and pulling the drapes, I like to sleep in pitch-black so I'd added blinds over the windows in my bedroom as well as drapes. I went to the bathroom, using the toilet and brushing my teeth, my headache a blinding ache that had spread to my shoulders. Gratefully, I moved back into my bedroom, shutting the door firmly behind me. I only needed a little lie down until the extra painkillers I'd taken could kick in. I stripped my clothes off and put my short sleep t-shirt on, taking only seconds to turn the lights off, plunge the room into darkness and lie on top of my quilt covered bed. The darkness enveloped me.

I was dreaming, I moaned. I was lying on my stomach, my arms loose at my sides, I could feel firm fingers kneading the muscles at the back of my neck under my T-shirt, down onto my shoulders, carefully working their way round the vivid blue bruise on my left shoulder but finding all the tight spots of tension and ache. Unconsciously I moved a little craning my neck and hands made their way to the base of my neck again, fingers gentle but insistent. It took another second to realise that I wasn't dreaming and as my eyes shot open, I knew I wasn't alone and that a very real pair of hands was massaging my neck and back. I heard a whisper

"Laurie"

With a speed even I didn't know I possessed, I was off the bed and running for the bedroom door, in my panic completely forgetting that I had a bedside lamp that I could have switched on but no, in a pitch-black bedroom my first thought was to get out.

Of course I didn't make it. I aimed for the door, my hands feeling the edge of it before I was pulled back.

"Get off me!"

I screamed as arms I couldn't see snaked around my stomach, pinning my arms to my sides. I tried to bend but the arms were strong and tight, I kicked back, heard a grunt and connected with a leg but still the arms didn't let go. In shock I realised that I was feeling naked skin. Blind panic overtook me as suddenly I was pushed back onto the bed, I scrambled to the wooden headboard, clinging to it, looking blindly round the room into the blackness, then reaching for the bedside lamp, I clicked the switch – nothing happened, the light didn't come on. Fear washed over me, I could feel him watching me. I knew from the feel of his bare chest and strength of the body that my attacker was a 'he'.

I hugged my pillow to me like a shield, drawing my legs up close, trying to make myself as small as possible.

"What do you want?" I whimpered to the blackness of my bedroom.

The words came back clear, confident and very male "I want you".

The fear rose in me like bile, I felt very small, very insignificant and very alone. "Please leave me alone, I have money in my purse, and some jewellery, you can have them, please?" my voice broke sounding pathetic even to my ears. I hugged my pillow closer.

"I don't need your money or jewellery, just you" he answered me.

I tried to judge where in the room the voice had come from but the room was so quiet and dark, I couldn't. Quick hands reached for my pillow shield and easily pulled it from me – I screamed then as my legs were pulled down and I ended up lying flat on the bed, my T-shirt rising just above my ribcage, I kicked and fought like a wildcat, kicking and hitting out at my assailant, not seeing the body but knowing that it loomed just above me, the bed sagging with his weight, as he struggled with me, trying to hold my body down under his.

In seconds it was over, I felt his bare body next to mine on the bed, a heat radiating from it, my hands were being held over my head in one of his hands, my legs being pinned down by his, my body stretched. His voice came near to my right ear "I'm sorry I hurt you in the shower, you just looked so beautiful with the water flowing over your back, I had to touch you".

I froze, "Who are you?" I whispered back, knowing full well that whoever had touched me in the shower hadn't been visible. Did that mean that this very real feeling man wasn't really here. My brain refused to take all this in. I felt the first prick of tears forming at the edges of my eyes.

'I am real for you and that's all you need to know' his voice was more of a caress, and I could feel his warm breath across my cheek as he spoke, hands I couldn't see moved the strands of my hair that were trapped across my face. I turned my head towards that voice, whimpering as a finger gently rubbed across my lips, tracing the outline.

I tried to pull my arms down, still finding them held tight, panic overtook me again and I realised I was crying. Instantly anger followed. "Let me go you bastard, or I'll scream so loud I'll have the neighbours calling the police".

He chuckled then, male and full of humour "don't worry about screaming, I'll make you scream before the night is over". Fear flowed through my veins ice. Even if I did scream for help, I doubted that any of my neighbours would hear or come running to my rescue.

I realised that there was probably no way I was going to be able to stop what he was going to do to me, I knew it was going to end in my rape, he was too strong, too heavy for me and the body lying next to mine felt huge compared to my slim frame. I was on my own but he wouldn't get me without a fight.

It was as if he could read my mind, I made my body rigid and tried to anticipate his next move. Instead he sent me into a frenzy of thrashing as his free hand went to my bare stomach. I whimpered as his fingers started to trail circle patterns on my skin, coming to the waistband of my panties, then trailing back up next to my navel, I squirmed trying to move away as his finger tickled the inside of my bellybutton.

"Get off me" I begged as his hand worked its way up to my breasts, still encased in the bunched up T-shirt.

"Take it off" he whispered, I shook my head No. So he just used his free hand and pulled it up clear of my head, my struggling made no difference at all, he wanted it off and off it came, defiantly I still tried to hang onto the cloth, as he leaned over me and yanked it off my hands, then I was held down again – his hand securing both of mine and his legs entwined with mine, keeping me pinned. I stopped struggling when the thought came to me that maybe he could see in the dark, he was moving as if he could – I still couldn't even though my eyes had adjusted to the darkness, all I could see were vague shadows and I still couldn't see him. I didn't want to give him the thrill my breasts heaving around as I struggled.

And then it began. I jumped as his hand went back to my stomach still trying to pull my hands free from his relentless grip, again the lazy little circles on my skin, moving over my stomach, delving into my bellybutton but going no lower, nails just gently scoring, I tried to hold still, not wanting to give him the satisfaction of a reaction, but it was hard and after a minute of so of this when his hand moved upwards towards my breast I did flinch and whimper. I imaged his body next to mine and he watching every move I was making.

"Get your filthy hands off me" I growled through my teeth. I didn't want this man, this thing, messing with my breasts, especially as they were one of my sensitive areas. He didn't answer me or stop and the touch when it came was like an electric shock passing through me, his full palm over the tip of one of my nipples, pressing in a circular motion, fingers pulling on my nipple and rolling it between his fingers, moving slowly onto the next breast, then back again.

"Do you like that?" he murmured into my ear, "or maybe you'd like this better". I gasped as I felt his tongue tracing the edge of my ear, I tried to pull away from him as his tongue plundered my ear, I could hear his breathing and my heart pounding – he could too because he laughed. I tried to stifle a moan, but the sensation was so different, my ex-husband had never done this to me. I squeezed my legs together, and felt a flutter starting in my pussy.

Finally he was done with my ear and I realised I'd been holding my breath. But it didn't stop, straight down his mouth went, right onto my sensitive nipple. I tried to push him off but he was determined to get his prize and as soon as I felt his teeth graze and nip the edge of my breast, I froze. But his mouth and teeth went gentle, too gentle and I found my body betraying me. My nipples went into hard little buds with the flesh around going goosepimply.

He sucked and licked moving from one breast to the other, until my nipples ached with all the attention they were getting. "Relax Laurie, enjoy it" he whispered just before taking a mouthful of my breast and sucking on it. His words shocked me, he'd used my name, like a Lover would but he wasn't my lover, he was my rapist. But the word didn't fit, he was making love to me, he hadn't hurt me, and god help me he was starting to turn me on. Why couldn't he stop this torture and just get on with raping me, I'd tried to ignore the fire that had started in my pussy when he'd touched my ear but now with the attention my breasts had been getting, it was turning into a raging inferno.

I made my decision, I wouldn't be took pinned down and helpless. "Let go of my hands" I whispered to him. He moved his hand and mine were free, I rubbed my wrists. He hesitated for a second then moved his legs off mine. I now lay there next to him. "Why are you doing this to me?" I asked him not looking where his face would be but instead looking towards the bedroom ceiling, I dreaded the answer.

"I want to give you pleasure, I want to be close to you, to feel something warm, let me love you Laurie" these were not the words I thought I would hear.

Shyly I reached out, I touched his arm, it was warm covered in short hairs, I moved onto his chest and had the satisfaction of hearing him draw his breath in, I smiled into the darkness – then feeling his chest, bare skin, smooth and warm, I moved my hand down to his stomach, feeling the little twitches of nervousness in his muscles. He was taunt, I could feel the ridges of his stomach muscles. I stopped short of feeling his manhood. I kneeled up, I wanted to feel him with both my hands. He was still lying down, I'd never explored a man properly before, my ex-husband didn't go in for a lot of touching, and I was liking what I was feeling. "Let me see you" I spoke quietly into the darkness.

"Soon" he answered catching both my hands in his.

Then I was pulled down again, and it was he who was kneeling by my side. I moaned as both of his hands started to play with my breasts, pulling and teasing, I covered his hands with mine, feeling the power of them, and then stretched, arching my back, pushing my breasts towards him. His mouth came down, kissing and nuzzling the valley inbetween my breasts, making me moan in pleasure.

Then I felt him shift position, the bed sagged as he moved down. I had a moment of panic, this was it – he'd finished playing and teasing, now he was going to fuck me. I was turned on but this was too quick, I fought to control my breath, I'd been enjoying it, forgetting what was eventually going to happen to me. I felt a longing go through me, I was hoping that I was going to get a little more pleasure before the inevitable happened.

"You Ok Laurie?" he asked gently. It was as though he sensed something was wrong. I nodded and lifted my bum as he tugged at my panties. But I must have tensed up, I tried to stop my hands balling into fists but instead ending up clutching at the quilt cover. Then I was naked in front of him. I was fairly sure that he could see me in the darkness, I tried to cover my nakedness with my hands. Feeling more and more nervous at what was to come and not certain that I was ready. The wetness and throbbing of my pussy had more or less gone.

He pulled me further down the bed. I had to say something. "Please be gentle, its been a while". Last thing I wanted him to do was drive into me like a piledriver, something my ex was good at. I waited, fully expecting him to position himself between my legs, but he didn't. Nerves got the better of me, I crossed my hands defensively over my chest. Oh god, I couldn't do this. Suddenly I was saying the words out loud "I can't do this, Oh God, I can't let you do this to me!".

And I was up and pushing away, towards the edge of the bed, where I fell off. In an instant he was there, strong arms pulling me up, I felt sick, scared, nerves jumping around me like hot coals. I tried to push him off but he was too strong. He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me onto his chest, he was a few inches taller than me, my head rested on his chest and I could feel his chin on the top of my head. His manhood just level with my stomach but it was soft. It was unnerving having this stranger naked and pressed up against me. My heart was pounding so hard, I thought it would come right out of my chest.

Then he spoke again, very quietly and softly – "Just trust me Laurie, I could never hurt you, give me a chance, if you say stop, I'll stop – no question, Ok?"

I lifted my head, I still couldn't see him but I spoke where I knew his head to be "I don't know who you are, I don't think your human, you touched me in the shower but I didn't see you". I waited for his answer

"I was human Laurie, my name was Rob, and I'll give you answers but not now, later". Then his voice was coaxing, teasing, "Come on let me finish you off".

Reluctantly I let him lead me back to the bed, maybe if I let him finish, it would be all over. With a jolt I realised that he hadn't gone near my pussy at all even with all the teasing and touching. So it was with a heavy heart that I let him push me back, and bend my legs at the knee, fully spreading my pussy open to him. Maybe I was a little naive but I had no idea what he was planning to do so when I felt his arms come between my legs, pushing me open a little wider, I thought he was going to finger me to see if I was wet enough for him.

I lay with one arm covering my eyes, the other hand a tightly clenched fist on my chest, I let my legs fall open wider, waiting for his fingers but it wasn't his finger that touched me, I realised that when I felt his head inbetween my thighs. I squealed "What are you doing?" a mix of fear and fascination hit me at the same time. I started to struggle and push away from him but he was too quick and grasping my hands firmly in his own, he pushed with his shoulders and I found myself in a new position with my legs over his shoulders, my pussy fully open and spread for him and my hands being held down by his and trapped either side of my body. It had the effect of pulling my pussy towards his mouth. "I'm not sure about this, I've never done this before" I whimpered. In truth, I'd always wondered what it felt like, girls seemed to love oral, my ex didn't like to give or receive so I'd experienced neither.

There was a quiet wonder in Rob's voice "you've never had oral?" I slowly shook my head. "Well then just lie back and enjoy it, because I'm going to give you the licking of your life and then I'll get my scream". I blushed at his words. He didn't let go of my hands, he knew that I would still try to get up and away from him.

It started gently, just light kisses on the inside of my thighs, he nipped gently at the tender skin, making me squirm. Then I froze as I felt the first touch of his tongue, slowly he slipped it around the outer edges of my pussy. I could feel him tonguing the trimmed hairs, the tip of his tongue probing lightly. He ran his tongue and mouth all around the outer edges, lulling me into a false sense of security, waiting for the right time to push all the way into me, hard and sharp as a spear. I yelped and tried to move but it was too late, his tongue buried itself to the hilt, I could feel it moving and exploring delicate tissue of my pussy, his nose hitting my clit, "oh my God" I moaned, my pussy started to throb, his tongue swirling and probing deep, then light, soft then hard. He was pulling down on my hands, pressing his face deeper and deeper.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Sexual Healing

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds