• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Sexual Healing Ch. 02

Sexual Healing Ch. 02

(I recommend you read Chapter One, and then this story will make sense)

07.00am. I stretched out, feeling my back and shoulders arch off the bed, I loved Sunday morning lie-ins – No work and the whole day just to slob around and relax. I pushed the quilt off, it took me only seconds to open the blind to let a little of the early daylight in then I snuggled back down, not willing yet to leave my warm bed.

I did eventually get out of bed at around 11.00am, opening all of the drapes and blinds in the bedroom to let the light of a dull day in. Soon weak light filtered throughout the whole of my apartment as I moved around opening the rest of the drapes. I leaned on the windowsill and looked out through the glass of the living room window, it looked wet, cold and windy. Shivering slightly I moved away from the window.

Soon my thoughts went again to Rob. It had been over a week since his visit, my bruised shoulder had healed as had the other marks and bruises left by his visit, things appeared to be normal, well as normal as they could be. And so far he hadn't made a reappearance, I'd heard nothing from him, sensed nothing.

One part of me was glad, the other part a little disappointed that nothing more had happened and although at first I'd been unwilling, he'd given me one of the most intensive sexual experiences I'd ever had and I hadn't even got to see him.

I desperately wanted to see Rob again, I wanted to know who he was, was he a ghost? Or something else? Where did he come from? Why had he come to me? So many questions and none of them getting answered.

I walked into the kitchen, touching the kettle - stone cold just like it had been all week. I refilled it with fresh water and switched it on needing my fix of caffeine.

Soon I sat on the sofa nursing a hot cup of sweet coffee between my hands, my mind a whirl of activity. I needed answers or I needed closure. My plan formed - I'd make Rob come to me. The most direct approach first.

"Rob, are you here?" I yelled.

I tried again a little louder "Rob!" My voice echoed round the silent room. OK that didn't work, Plan B it was then. I drank my coffee, my hands shaking a little, did I have the nerve to go through with Plan B? Or what if it worked and Rob did come back, I could be opening a whole new can of worms!. I didn't even know there was such a thing as an amorous ghost. Maybe he wasn't a ghost! I laughed still shaky.

"Maybe I'm just going mad Rob and you're a figment of my imagination!"

I'd never know unless I tried to get him back. My mind made up I went back to my bedroom, stripping off my T shirt as I went, leaving me clad in just my panties. I wasn't used to strolling around my apartment half naked but Rob wouldn't realise that, wouldn't realise that this was part of my plan to entice him back.

After a couple of hours the initial appeal of walking around half naked had worn off, I was cold and starting to feel more than a little silly. Plan B was fast turning into a lead balloon. Rob must have seen me naked many times before in the few weeks I'd lived in the apartment so why did I think he would come now. I'd turned the heating up full in the apartment and I was still shivering. I decided to take a shower to warm me up.

The bathroom light glared harsh compared to the dullness of the rest of the rooms. I'd meant to change the bright yellow bulb to something a little easier on the eyes but hadn't got round to it.

Soon the hot water from the shower was steaming up the room. Swiftly I stripped off and got under the spray. I gasped as the hot water flowed over my cold skin. Still shivering I quickly soaped up, letting the foam spill over my arms and down onto my breasts, rubbing the bar of soap over my breasts, instantly feeling my nipples go hard from the attention, lifting each pert globe and soaping under and around it, then leaning back into the water spray, letting the hard jets of water massage me.

I let my hands drift down, still soapy, over my stomach then lower to my triangle of neatly trimmed blonde hair. I reached for the soap again, rubbing the bar over my pussy hairs, working the lather in, my fingers rimming the edges of my pussy, not going in, not just yet.

I went back to the sweet torture of my breasts, pulling and pinching the nipples, until the wetness between my legs wasn't just from the water. Slowly I moved my hands back down to my pussy, teasing my outer lips with my fingertips then rapidly driving a finger deep inside twisting and turning, stretching the delicate hot tissue, moaning with need as I got nearer and nearer to my release. I was so close, my fingers moved quicker.

I jumped as the shower curtain swung in towards me and a blast of cold air hit my body, instantly bringing up goose bumps, my fingers slipped from my pussy, my impending orgasm gone.

"Rob, is that you?" I asked loudly.

I looked around the shower curtain, pulling the patterned plastic out of the way – the bathroom was empty but the door had swung open, I must have forgotten to shut it and the door swinging open had brought the cold air into the room and moved the shower curtain. I pulled the curtain back across, intent now on just finishing my shower. I rinsed the rest of the soap off me.

"Hi Laurie" his words although whispered seemed to fill the room. "Did you miss me? I've missed you."

After hesitating for a second I turned, pulling the shower curtain out of the way. First I saw nothing, and then as I watched a column of mist appeared to swirl and take form. I staggered back against the wall tiles, not trusting my eyes because now Rob was standing in front of me on the tiled floor, looking very real and very solid. He smiled at me, probably because now I was staring at him, frozen to the spot.

"Hello" he said still smiling, his eyes raking down my body.

I'd got my wish and I was seeing him. He appeared to be not much older than I was, short black hair and eyes of the darkest brown I'd ever seen on a man. Still in shock I realised that he was also very naked. Toned muscles and smooth skin that I'd only felt a week earlier, I could now see. I dragged my eyes from his growing cock. The realisation that I too was buck-naked hit me like a smack in the face, I managed to get control of my body again, I grabbed for the shower curtain to hide behind, then turning the shower off.

I gestured to my bathrobe hung on a wall hook behind him "Could you pass my robe to me please?" My voice was barely above a squeak. I could see the amusement forming in his eyes.

Rob raised one perfectly formed black eyebrow as he reached behind him "Don't you think it's a little late for modesty, Laurie? you've just put on a show worthy of a porn star and I was just about to join you in there." But he handed the robe over. Shaking a little I took it from him.

Shame covered my body like a red blanket, and glaring at him I tightened the belt of the robe, making sure I was covered. He seemed so self assured, so arrogant. My Plan B went out of the window, I'd called and he'd come – And now I had him, I could feel my confidence quickly ebbing away. What the hell did I think I was doing! I'd practically offered myself up on a plate to him and he was here to collect. I had to try and get control of the situation before it escalated.

"Don't you ever wear clothes?" I asked eventually finding my voice, hoping he wouldn't hear the panic in it.

"What's the point of wearing clothes when I'll soon be taking them off?"

I jumped at his words, smooth like silk and honey, a little knot of heat started to form in the pit of my stomach, no, I had to get control.

"Ok I think we are even now, if you think you're going to get a repeat performance, you can go to Hell" I tried to inject my voice with the arrogance I was seeing on his face.

"I don't want you Rob, I just wanted to see what my rapist looked like, and now I have, and you can go!" I stood there facing this man who was several inches bigger than me and much heavier. Something passed over his face, not quite anger but I'd managed to wipe the smug grin off his face. My victory was short lived.

I never saw his next move coming, and within a second, he'd pulled me forward and I was over his shoulder. Whack, I yelped as his hand came down heavily on my robe covered bum, Whack, another just as hard as the first brought tears to my eyes. He carried me as if I weighed nothing, I started pounding on his back with my fists, fighting to get loose.

"You son of a bitch, put me down!" I growled.

And he did, I landed on my bed in an untidy heap, swiftly followed by Rob straddling me, his legs either side of my stomach and my hands pinned down by his. I buried my nails deep into his hand. I had the satisfaction of seeing him wince in pain – ghost or not I could hurt him.

He leaned closer to me, ignoring the nails that were still buried in his hand. I tried to shrink back into the bed.

"Do you know what happens to girls who play dangerous games?" he murmured close to my ear "they get punished!"

Then his mouth came down on mine hard, his tongue pushing against my lips, trying to gain entry into my mouth. I knew that my lips would be bruised from this onslaught. Then his tongue was tracing around my lips, probing and teasing, his breath was hot and sweet against my face.

"Open your mouth for me Laurie"

"No" I hissed back at him.

I fought against him, thrashing my head from side to side determined that he wouldn't get into my mouth, then his head moved to the side of my neck, and I felt his teeth raze the skin. I whimpered thinking he was going to bite but instead he nipped and sucked at the sensitive skin, flicking with his tongue then his teeth reached my earlobe pulling on it gently. The tingle in my pussy raised a few notches and I'd had enough.

With a renewed energy I kicked and heaved trying to push him off, not realising that my robe was coming loose until in a moment of horror, I felt his bare legs against mine and his hard cock rubbing against my stomach. I froze and stared wide-eyed into his face – the smug arrogant grin was back. I gulped back a sob and turned my head away from him, shutting my eyes tight. I'd started this, I'd called and teased him, he'd come back – this was my fault.

He shifted position, sliding his body down over mine until his head was level with my breasts, he'd pulled my arms down with him so I was still being held with my robe wide open and only being held by the belt. One quick tug of his teeth and the belt was gone, the whole robe now just a puddle of cloth lying under me on the bed, I started to shake my breath coming in gulps.

"Let it happen Laurie, don't fight me" but his voice sounded distant or maybe it was because all I could hear was the pounding of my own heartbeat.

I flinched as his mouth closed over my nipple, sucking and nipping at the flesh, lapping his tongue over the nipple until it was a hard aching little nub, then he licked across my breasts to reach the other one. His tongue and teeth working over the tender flesh, making my nipples turn into little pink rosebuds of sensation. He seemed in no hurry, I could hear his gentle moans as he nuzzled and licked. Without realising I arched towards his mouth.

I bit my lip to stop a whimper from escaping from my throat but I knew he'd heard because he attacked my breasts and nipples with renewed zeal. The next moan of pleasure I didn't try to hide. My mind wasn't quite willing but my body was fast betraying me, as the throb in my pussy got more and more powerful. I felt his hard cock on the side of my leg, I tensed as he rubbed and pushed against me.

He lifted his head and looked at me, his eyes never leaving mine, then very deliberately letting go of my left hand, brought his free hand to his mouth, pushing two of his fingers into his mouth, wetting them up. It was a gesture so lewd, so vulgar that even though I knew where those two fingers were headed, I couldn't have stopped him if my life depended on it. My pussy was on fire.

I twisted and moaned as his fingers found their destination, but he wasn't rough, his fingers teased their way through my pussy hair, dipping into the outer edges of my pussy, rubbing the skin gently, delving in then back out again, slowly and all the time his eyes never left mine. The slow intense movements sending me crazy. I whimpered as he pushed his thumb into me and grazed my clit with it.

"Do you want this?" he asked pulling his thumb out of me but still flicking and rubbing my clit in little circles with it. I didn't have to answer him, but my pussy did with a trickle of wetness that he collected on his thumb, then delicately rubbing it over my clit.

Then it was his fingers again, this time he did push all the way in, curling his two fingers upwards towards the front of my pussy, as he started a slow and deliberate fucking action then pushing deeper and faster. I bucked against his fingers, wanting them deeper.

"Don't stop, fuck me harder!" I pleaded.

Still without taking his eyes off my face, he moved his legs so that mine were free, I open my legs wider giving him full access, trying to move with his fingers, I was fast approaching the point of no return, I hung onto his arm with my free hand. His curled fingers were hitting what I assumed to be the fabled 'G' spot.

It felt so different, so unusual that I had no choice but to respond to the finger-fucking he was giving me. His fingers made magic in my pussy and my climax when it came was so powerful, I had to gasp and pant for air, and I was drowning in a shower of light. A hot flood of liquid poured out of my pussy, soaking his fingers and me, tremors rocked my body. "Oh God" I moaned then reaching down and feeling just how wet I was.

Rob smiled and I let go of his hand. "My turn now" he murmured.

I didn't resist as he pulled me over to a drier part of the bed, throwing the now soaked bathrobe off the bed and onto the floor. I looked down at his cock, hard and jutting out just below my pussy. I was ready for this, I needed his cock in me. I smiled and reached for his cock, sliding my hand over it, feeling the silky smoothness and hard little ridges that had formed as soon as my hand had touched him. He gasped and I grew bolder.

"You've tasted me, now I want to taste you!" I said all unwillingness gone.

In response he lay down, I was pleased that he trusted me so easily. I kneeled next to him. I took his cock in my hand and stroked it up and down slowly, then again but with a slight twisting action, the foreskin moved easily, but he seemed dry.

"Wet me up" Rob asked quietly.

I leaned over him, running the tip of my tongue around the spongy head, I had the satisfaction of hearing him gasp, especially when I probed the tip of his cock with my tongue, I twirled my tongue around his shaft, working my way down to his balls. I took his balls in my hand and gently squeezed them, working them in the palms of my hands. I smiled as they went like little hard furry pouches. I kissed and sucked each one in turn then started licking and sucking my way back up his cock, he tasted so clean, so fresh. I reached the top of his cock and without hesitating took it into my mouth, working his foreskin up and down with my tongue and lips, getting deeper and deeper, wetting him up even more. I shut my eyes, loving the feel of him in my mouth.

I looked to Rob's face, he had his arms resting above his head and his eyes firmly shut but I could see the little nerves of his stomach twitching, his breathing slow. I savoured the feel of his silky skin on my tongue. I wondered if I could make him come, I speeded up, my mouth and tongue working quicker, my head bobbing up and down on him, wetting him – suddenly Rob's hand was stroking my back and then he was pulling me up and off his cock. With a smile on his face, he shook his head.

Then he pushed me back down on the bed, moving closer, positioning himself between my thighs and with his cock just touching my pussy. I tried to pull him closer and he needed no further encouragement, deftly he slid his cock in a couple of inches. I was tight and wet but still I gasped at the fullness I was feeling and he hadn't pushed all the way in, I opened my legs a little wider to give him more room, he pushed again and filled my pussy. Then he just stopped still, I looked up to find him still watching me, a small smile playing around his mouth.

"OK?" Rob asked gently.

I nodded, then smiling reached up to touch the side of his face, he caught my fingers with his lips, pulling them into his mouth with his teeth, sucking on them gently. I reluctantly pulled my hand away.

Then he started moving in me, pulling nearly out and plunging straight back in, each thrust taking him deeper and deeper, stretching my pussy and seemingly hitting every sensitive spot I had. Groaning, I started to match his thrusts bracing my legs against the bed to get more control, soon we were a heaving pair of thrusting, hot and sweaty bodies. I stroked my hands over his chest and upper arms, feeling the muscles working in them. Rob moaned and nuzzled the side of my neck, crushing my breasts with his chest as he came down on me.

In one swift movement, he'd lifted me and flipped himself over, I found myself riding him, his cock still buried deep in my pussy. His hands on my hips, guiding me up and down, I rested my hands on his chest and started to pound down on him harder, the crest we were riding was getting higher, the pressure building up in me each time I plunged down on him, Rob was grunting with the effort of trying to match me.

"Fuck me" I moaned "make me come!"

I felt his hot seed hit deep within my pussy, it sent me over the edge, I screamed, clutching at his chest as I exploded. Gradually we stopped moving. I lay on him for a few minutes, still with him in me then eased myself off to lie by his side. He pulled me close and kissed me.

"Thank you" he murmured.

This time when his tongue pushed against my lips, I opened my mouth for him, his tongue played and explored me and I kissed him back just as eagerly, a lover's kiss.

"Are you glad you called me back Laurie?" he asked quietly, rubbing a finger around my lips, looking at the pale bruises that had formed.

And I could see doubt in his eyes. I nodded, smiled then added "For a ghost, you're a good fuck, but I'm going to need answers from you."

The apartment echoed with my laughter as I was pulled back into the arms of my lover.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Sexual Healing Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds