• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Sexual Renaissance Ch. 05

Sexual Renaissance Ch. 05

12

Jane had jumped at the knock on the door and her wriggling fingers froze where they were. She might have been having second thoughts but her body told another story – the gathering events of the past half hour had made her insanely wet.

I stood, wiping her juices from my chin. As the second, much louder knock came, I hid my stiffness as best I could and walked over to the door, taking a deep breath. Jane sprang off the bed and into the bathroom without a word, the bolt sliding into place just as I opened the door. Duncan had intercepted room service and he stood there, proudly displaying a trolley loaded with two bottles of champagne wedged into a large ice bucket. He wheeled it into the room, shoving the door shut behind him with an elbow.

"Hope you don't mind – thought this might be more... appropriate."

"No problem, thanks – Jane's favourite drink in fact."

"Excellent! So where is she... haven't frightened her off have I?" I nodded towards the bathroom as the hiss of running water started beyond the flimsy door.

"Ah... right. Well, let's get a bottle open shall we?"

Duncan tossed his jacket to one side, sat on the bed and began opening the bubbly with practised expertise. I stood there and watched him, feeling increasingly twitchy and wondering what on earth Jane might be thinking right now.

The moment we were in was verging on the surreal – in just two short weeks we had separately conspired to engineer this reckless event. We had turned a simple fantasy into something real without once actually discussing what we imagined or expected from it. We had both relinquished control and freely allowed events to overtake us. And the thing was, the danger and uncertainty of it somehow was intensifying the erotic charge. I swear, I was getting harder and harder just experiencing each moment.

Even so, I was worried that this could all go horribly wrong, and very quickly. I needed to at least let him know we weren't exactly who we'd pretended to be.

"Listen, Duncan... there's something I probably ought to tell you. We weren't entirely honest with you last week... we're not... well, we don't exactly have much experience at this."

He looked up, bemused. "I see... so how... inexperienced are you?" A few seconds of silence ticked by as I searched for words. Then he nodded. "First time, right?"

I nodded back. "To be honest, right now I'm not even sure if Jane will come out of there - or what she'll do or say if she does..."

Duncan was visibly pissed off. "So what... this was something you wanted, yeah? And she thought it seemed like a cool idea at the time but then got scared. It's OK... happens a lot. Still – gotta say... you went further than most."

He stood up and looked ready to leave.

"No – it wasn't like that. It's something we both wanted. She sort of lost it in the bar, but when she gave you our room number that was genuine – she wanted it to happen right then and there as much as me. Maybe even more. And then... I dunno."

Suddenly the bathroom went quiet and in the silence we both stared at the door.

"I'm sorry Duncan – it was stupid of us, but... as you say, it seemed a good idea at the time..."

And then the door opened slowly and Jane walked straight into the centre of the room. She had thrown the dress back on, except now it was unbuttoned all the way down and flapping open to reveal the sheer, black lingerie she had picked for this imagined moment. And she had put on extra make-up - her deep red lips were now spread by a curious, unfamiliar smile. "Hi Duncan."

Still holding his jacket, he grinned manically as he literally looked her up and down, his face suddenly shiny with sweat. "Well, well, well... just look at you. Gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous."

Jane thanked him and turned to the small sofa, slowly and deliberately crossing her long legs as she sat down. I watched and waited.

"Paul was just telling me about your little white lie... Seems you're something of a virgin... as it were."

Jane stared at him, the smile wavering, Then she leant back into the sofa, toying with a stray wisp of hair. "Are you going to open some champagne or what?"

He grabbed the part-opened bottle from the trolley. Staring straight at her he twisted the cork decisively, holding on to it as the bottle popped discreetly. We all watched as the fine mist escaped the top. He quickly filled three glasses, handing one to Jane and me, but leaving his own where it was. She began to sip immediately, a little too fast perhaps.

"Anyway... first-timers. How exciting. But I think Jane here looks pretty relaxed – all things considered. Am I right Jane? You feeling... comfortable?" She took another gulp of champagne, her smile steady.

He was stood in front of her, chest puffed out under a tight black t-shirt and the crotch of his blue jeans just a couple of feet from her face. He looked over at me then fixed her with a wolfish stare.

"Thing is... I mean I don't want you to think I'm pushy or anything... but it will probably make things a whole lot easier if you both just let me, y'know, take charge... Anyone says 'stop' at any time and we'll stop – other than that, just trust me."

The two of them stared at each other. Outside the window a police siren briefly wailed then faded. I lowered myself into an armchair to one side of them and broke the silence. "What do you say hun? How do you feel about Duncan 'taking charge'?"

She took another sip from her glass, then drained it and put it down on a side table before looking up at him under her dark lashes, still playing with her hair. This was it – this was the point of no return. I realised I was sweating freely in the warmth of the room, my chest pounding, my cock almost painfully rigid.

She smiled uncertainly, her eyes fixed on his. "I think I'd need to see what he has in mind before I answer that, hun."

Duncan grinned and nodded. "OK, well the way I see it guys, is that we can either sit down and have a drink, maybe chat about ourselves – where we live, what we do... y'know, all the things we actually don't want each other to know, right? Or we could chat about why the three of us are doing in this room... two men with raging hard-ons and one beautiful, half-dressed woman in wet panties..."

Jane instinctively looked down at herself, but Duncan chuckled; "Trust me babe... they are."

As she looked up he gripped the bottom of his t-shirt with both hands and tore it straight over his shoulders. "Or of course, we could just do without all of that and cut to the chase."

Jane stared at the firmness of his smooth, almost hairless chest and her lips parted. He brought a hand down to his crotch, gripping himself and massaging the bulge that was quite evidently growing there.

"Y'know Jane, you saw the photos of how hot you got me when we were chatting online. And looking at you right now, like that... well I'm starting to feel a little... oh yes, more than a little. Wouldn't you like to see, hmmm? See what you do to me, only a bit closer this time... really close up, hmmm? Here, give me your hand."

With the briefest glance in my direction she flushed and rather feebly offered him her hand. He grabbed her wrist, bringing her fingers straight to his groin and brushing them over his hardness. Jane's eyes widened feeling the solid presence beneath the denim and she bit her lower lip as her hand closed around him. I suddenly panicked – not because of jealousy or the sight of my wife getting ready to give it all up for another man, but because of the very real possibility that I might come any minute without so much as touching myself. And I didn't want that. Not yet... not for a good while yet...

"There now," he sighed, smiling over at me. "Step one accomplished. See? Your lovely wife now has a stranger's cock in her hand – a cock she has made hard all by herself. Doesn't seem so difficult now, does it Jane?"

He didn't know the half of it. She was crossing a line and – as only I could know - it was already starting to show. Jane could literally get so high on sex that sometimes her personality would change and she'd revert to the feral, voracious being that lives in all of us. She was staring at her own hand as it squeezed Duncan's cock, its bulk and shape now quite clearly defined as he shuffled forward a few inches.

With one hand he began to undo the metal buckle of his belt. "Now, step two can be something of a challenge... specially for you Paul..."

Finding the top stud of his jeans he flipped it open and continued with the buttons below as he reached for her other hand. "There we go... help me out a little now... come on babe, I can tell you want to see some more..."

And he was so right. Her eyes were wide and shining as he guided her fingers inside his jeans. Finding the top of his shorts she slowly pulled the elastic away from his flat, tanned stomach. Duncan inched forward again and as the shiny, purple head of his growing cock appeared Jane gasped and shuddered; "Oh god... oh my god..."

I was rubbing at my own bulge by now and when she looked over to gauge my reaction all I could do was smile and nod. I knew what I wanted to see next and so did she. As Duncan moved forward one final time, he placed a hand on Jane's head and brought her face to within inches of his skin. She was panting heavily as she drew down the waistband of his shorts and suddenly there it was, fully exposed right in front of her.

I had never seen another erect cock for real and Jane hadn't seen one – apart from mine – in twenty odd years. We both stared at its perfection – smooth, hairless and honey-coloured apart from an angry-looking purple head, still partly enclosed in a long foreskin. Duncan just stood there, soaking up the admiration. He knew what he had...

"So Paul... how are we doing over there? Isn't this a nice picture... your beautiful wife about to enjoy a big, strange cock... hopefully in more ways than she ever imagined, hmm? Would you both like to stare some more, or shall we let Jane here have a little taste... I get the feeling she'd like to... isn't that right Jane?"

He wrapped her fingers round his girth and began to gently fuck her hand. "That's it ... take over now babe... stroke me... oh yeah, that's good... wank me Jane... wank my big cock... you won't believe the huge load I've been saving for you. And don't worry, there'll be plenty more for later..."

She had shifted now so that she sat on the very edge of the sofa. He must have felt her breath on the tip of his cock and was pushing his hips forward, needing the warmth of her mouth.

She was mesmerised by the moment, moving ever closer to him without even realising it. Pulling down on his cock she exposed the entire head and when it finally made contact with her lips they simply parted and she engulfed him in a single, decisive move. She moaned deeply, her eyes screwed shut. My wife was sucking greedily on the bloated cock of a complete stranger, right in front of me.

"Oh Jane... that feels so good. That's it, yes... work your tongue round me... oh wow babe... now wank me some more, that's it, take over babe..."

Jane's head began to bob up and down, slowly at first but then taking him deeper and deeper as her hand pumped his full length. A minute passed before she lifted her mouth off him and gazed at the glistening head, still stroking him as he got harder and harder. Then she looked over at me and actually licked her lips before plunging back onto him with a wet, sucking sound.

She began to speed up and Duncan's head went back as he bathed in the sensations her tongue was creating. He answered her moves with his own thrusts and was soon fucking her face with little pretence of gentility. Meanwhile her free hand had sneaked down to her pussy and was rubbing furiously as their movements and sounds increased in speed and volume. I knew she wasn't going to stop now until the inevitable conclusion and I was right.

For nine or ten minutes she worked that magnificent cock like a genuine porn star, moaning, slurping, gagging... pausing every now and then to wipe the wet head over her chin and lips before taking him back into her throat, all the time pumping his length faster and faster. His breathing became ragged and noisy and he looked down at her bobbing head, slowing his thrusts.

"Oh babe, that's it... you're so good... now look, I can hold back if you're having fun down there... or I can just show you what I've got right now... whaddya say Jane... shall we really get this party started? A little taste of what's to come yeah? You ready to get a bit messy hmm? Tell me what you want, Jane... tell Paul what you want..."

Her answer was clear. She eased her mouth from him and stared at her handiwork as she stepped up her rapid, ruthless pumping. Her face was red now, slick with sweat and spit, her jaw hanging loose, eyes half closed. She was waiting for that best of porno moments; for this precious cock to swell one last time, to see it darken and twitch as Duncan's come sprang from that angry-looking head. "I want to make you come."

But Duncan smiled and held on, leaning back to watch her work his shaft harder and now letting her do all the work. "See that Paul? See what she wants? Y'know, I'd say Jane seems pretty much OK with things so far, wouldn't you?... I think we could all have a lot of fun tonight, I really do..."

It was amazing to watch his control. His cock was rock hard now, a column of solid flesh, soaked with her spit, veins bulging down its entire, sticky length. Jane must have been taking the flared head of it somewhere in her throat – way deeper than anywhere I'd been. And yet the harder and faster she yanked and sucked at that amazing dick, the more relaxed he seemed to become. He linked his hands behind his head, looked over at me then slowly closed his eyes, beaming.

I knew now that I wanted to be part of what would be happening that night. I was desperate to have my own fun with Jane in this temporary – and very convincing - role. But what was happening right then, just a couple of feet away, was meant for watching. I sat there, mesmerised by the gorgeous, alien depravity of it.

"Yes, come for me Duncan... I want to see it... give it all to me... oh Goooood!"

With her mouth wide open on the last word, the first, long jet sprang from him with an audible squirt and shot straight down her throat. She gagged for a second but he grabbed her head and began to thrust into her, emptying himself as she sucked hard, her cheeks hollow. He kept spurting until he flooded her mouth and dribbles of come escaped her lips, sliding down her chin and hanging there before falling onto the carpet between her feet. Finally he withdrew, but still sent another two loops of thick, white spunk across her nose and cheek before stepping back breathless and groaning deeply.

We both stared at her, lipstick spread over her face and still rubbing at her pussy as gobs of come swung from her chin. He gave his cock a couple more strokes and turned to me.

"Now if it was me, I'd want a photo of that – look at her, don't you think you'll want to remember her just like that...?"

He was so right. And I would. But I grabbed the camera anyway and squeezed of a few shots as she smiled lasciviously and licked at a come-covered finger.

"Yeah, that's it Paul... now I bet Jane would just love to give you a nice big kiss for being such a generous husband - here, give me the camera."

It was actually the last thing I wanted – I had zero interest in other men's come apart from my current interest in seeing it running down my wife's face. I had already realised that what we were planning might involve a bit of passing contact, either with his cock or with the odd splash. And I was OK with that. But Jane had now jumped over the edge with both feet and was ready with the first of many surprises she gave me that night. As he snatched the camera she got up and pressed her body against me insistently, finding my mouth with a tongue still coated in come.

The taste was strange and a little bitter but nowhere near as awful as I'd expected. I had tasted my own come but his was different – and now Jane was trembling with the erotic novelty of it as the flash went off four or five times. I broke away to see her expression – the half-lidded eyes, the open panting mouth - she was completely, utterly on fire.

Duncan crossed to the trolley, kicking off jeans and shorts as he went. He downed his drink in one, hand on hip, his cock still horizontal and wagging about in front of him. He grabbed the bottle, refilling everyone's glass before raising his own in a toast.

"Well Jane... Paul. Here's to a very enjoyable first for you two! That, I have to say, was quite amazing! Now Paul, why don't you make yourself a bit more comfortable. That tent in your trousers looks painful..."

I looked down to see what he meant and as the two of them chuckled I hurriedly ditched shirt and trousers before releasing my throbbing dick from the tight confines of my shorts. After seeing Duncan's performance it looked rather small and thin, but then that was why he was here after all – to give Jane something she'd never had before.

He walked over to Jane, tutting at the stray splashes of come that had landed on her dress. "And as for you my dear, I think we'd better get you out of these wet things..."

Jane let him slip the dress off her shoulders and stood there in just lingerie and heels as we both admired her. There was still come in her hair and her make-up was a mess, but she still looked fabulous. As we stared she emptied her glass then refilled it before climbing onto the bed, her back against the headboard, knees drawn up.

And then something happened that was possibly the single most erotic incident of the whole night – completely naked and without a hint of self-consciousness, Duncan knelt on the bed, leaned down and kissed her, hungrily. And she returned it with total abandon, their tongues visibly and noisily entwined. He broke away suddenly and smiled.

"Mmmm... good kisser too Paul. OK – gotta use your bathroom... don't let me miss anything..."

As the door clicked shut behind him she looked straight at me, her lips still parted and wet from the kiss. I stretched out across the foot of the bed and stared back, shaking my head slowly. "Wow."

She frowned slightly, nervously tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. Her voice was unsure and I guessed she had read my look as one of disapproval or disappointment. "Wow what?"

"Wow, that was the single most incredible and horniest thing I have ever seen – that I thought I'd ever see..."

She relaxed a little and turned onto her back, sinking further into the pillows and stretching out her legs till her toes brushed my chest.

"I know... it was even more intense than I'd imagined. And you know I've been imagining, don't you?"

I nodded and gave her a smile. "We both have... but this is real – so incredibly real. I almost came just watching you..."

"But you're OK? I mean we're OK aren't we? I know we said... or rather we didn't say... it's just – I dunno... I mean we can stop if you're -"

I stopped her with a raised hand. "Whoa. It's all right. This is a one-off, right? It's something we wanted to do all these years and tonight, here and now, it's our treat to ourselves. And let's face it – we got lucky. He's actually a pretty cool guy..."

"I know I know. But I went a bit crazy just then... and I'm sorry about the kiss – sort of put you on the spot didn't I?"

"Doesn't matter. Do it – go as crazy as you want. I saw the effect sucking that cock had on you... and babe, I really liked it. I want you to let go – just give in to it, let it all happen..."

"All?"

I parted her legs and she raised her knees, exposing the soaking strip of her sheer, black thong. "Yes... all."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Sexual Renaissance Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds