Sexual Seduction My Way Ch. 06

Aunty took a hold of my rigid cock and held it up against my belly and lightly squeezed my nut sack. "Oh, goodie nephew," she said, "you must not have masturbated today because your balls feel so full. I am sure that your big testicles are just crammed full of your good tasting thick seed that your mother said you have. Oh, my sweet boy I want your big cock in my mouth right now."

Then this ever so sweet perfumed older lady pushed me back onto my chair. Now my fully hard and erect cock stood at full attention from my lap. Then my aunt spread my legs apart and kneeled down between them. She then gobbled up my cock in her mouth and sucked on it like the pro that she no doubt was.

My young mind and body was no match for my aunt's talented mouth. She had engulfed my cock end for only just a half a minute and already I started to shoot off my creamy white cum in her mouth.

Like most young men that did not have enough practice. I pre-maturely blew my load way too soon. But my so hot loving aunt took all my cum in her mouth, right down to the last few drops that still was oozing out my pee hole.

She swallowed all of my cum down her throat and wiped off her face. She said, "Good show young man, nice cum. Now nephew, since you have gotten the first pre-mature ejection stuff out of the way we can start doing some real serious fucking."

"Now for the rest of the afternoon," aunty said, "you are going to fuck my hot cunt several times over. You are finally going to get into some pussy with that marvelous big pecker you have young man. You have no idea what a privilege it is nephew to be your very first real woman."

"But, beware young man, for an old gal I have the very best, hot and willing snappy snatch. My cunt hasn't had a big sized cock like yours in a long time so you have to go slow so you do not hurt me. Oh Michael you dear sweet boy it is going to be so much fun fucking you. I just can't wait to engulf your virgin big prick into my hot cunt, and have your big bag of nuts shoot all their pearly white stuff into my old twat."

Then my aunty stood up and asked me, "Do you like me to talk dirty like that? Because it really turned me on when I talk so nasty to a man, especially a young inexperienced one like you."

There I was, sitting on her kitchen chair naked and legs spread out, with my almost still erect cock all covered with my aunt's saliva and some little dribbles of my spent cum running down my shaft."

After swallowing down all my cum Lilly wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and said, "I am so much of a slut but I am your slut dear nephew, for today anyway. I so love to suck cock, especially young cock like yours."

I could not respond to aunty as I was still coming off my orgasm high. There I was stretched out panting and struggling to get my breath back. I was stark naked in front of an older woman fully clothed however skimpy. I now had a slightly spent cock but still more erect than soft and wanting so much more in my mind.

Then aunty said something that shocked me a little. She said, "You know Mike, I do believe that you even have a bigger cock than your old man has. And your cum taste so much sweeter too, not as salty or musty as your dads is, but more like oranges."

I already knew from my talk with my mother earlier last week, when she took part in masturbating me, that my aunty had had sex with my dad. But I did not know that aunty was into sucking his cock and eating his cum.

I finally said in between gasps, "Oh aunty how do you know what my dad's semen tastes like? Do mean to tell me dad had sex with you behind my mother back?" Mom told me that you and your husband just exchanged partners with them."

Lilly answered me by saying, "Far from it young man. I do not think that your father ever cheated on your mother. How do I know about your father's big cock, well I guess either he or your mother is going to have to tell you, that is if they want to?"

Then aunty said, "Michael you are still almost erect. Oh the joy of have a young aroused man. Youth is so wasted on the young. Come along my dear young nephew to my bedroom. We are going to have to do something about your ability to have a continuous erection. You young men never go completely soft and that is so grand to this old lady. I bet I can give you three or four climaxes today."

We went up to her bedroom. It was a huge room with a big king size bed at one end. Two walls and the whole ceiling were covered in mirrored tiles. I fell into her big bed on my back with a twitching cock and looked up at my naked reflected self in the ceiling mirrors. I thought to myself, this is going to be fun.

My aunt stood at the side of the bed and looked down on me. She said to me, "Tell me young man with the super cock, how do you like my fuck palace bedroom. I sure have made a lot of men happy here over the years."

"You should have been here and seen me fuck and suck the three nice men that remodeled my bedroom and tiled my ceiling with the mirrors ten years ago. I had all three of their hard cocks in me at once, one in my mouth, one in my cunt and the third shoved way up my ass. Oh that was such grand time we had that afternoon fucking."

Then she got that far away look off her face and looked down at my twitching cock. She said, "Oh my Michael you are almost hard again aren't you, you horny little devil. I was just thinking how hard my two boys used to get right here in this bed of mine."

"That's what is so good about you young guys; you can get it up and hard again just after you have had a climax. Over the years I have given several young men their first pussy encounters, my sons, two separate paper boys and the young man who used to deliver my groceries."

Aunty said, "All of them were virgins and had never had their cocks in a woman's vagina until they got here in my bed. They got so hot here and I was able to get each one of them up and hard thee or four times to a climax because of their young horny age."

"Before this afternoon is done Michael," Lilly said, "I am going to get you hard several times I bet. Yeah nephew, you are going to have three or four more orgasms before this day is done."

"You do want to do it again you big stud don't you. Oh that's right you still want to put it in my pussy," my aunty teased. "Only this time it's going to be your very first cunt. Oh nephew I am so lucky to get a virgin to screw again. I do so love to take young men who are almost still boys with my hot horny pussy."

"Oh my gosh young man, I just realized that I have not gotten naked for you dear nephew. Oh how inconsiderate of me Michael." said my aunt. She then removed her halter-top. Then she said, "How do you like my tits baby?" She stood there over me, cupping under her tits, and jiggled the super big orbs up and down for me.

I said to her and grunted out a happy groan, "Oh dear sweet aunty your tits are just gorgeous."

"They even look better than I had imagined them." I told her. "I used to have to go to my bedroom when you were over at our house and have a good yank, while visualizing how your boobs looked. But I never thought that I would be lucky enough to see them all out and naked."

She said, "Oh my nephew you have thought of me when you were jacking off that big cock? Oh baby, that is so hot. To bad I was not there to help you out."

Her tits were a good 38 DD. They did hang down somewhat after she took away the support of her halter-top but you could not say that they were real droopers. They had slightly puffy four-inch areolas on their pointy ends, which covered the whole end of her big gorgeous melons. Her nipples were the longest that I had ever seen in my young age, at almost one-inch long and as big around as my middle finger."

"Don't I have the best nipples?" she said. "I hope you like to suck nipples because mine get so sensitive. Then she reached up and pulled on each one with her thumb and finger, shut her eyes, and let out a little cooing noise and then shuddered a little. "See how sensitive they are?" aunty said. "I just had a little climax just now just pulling on my own nipples."

The she started to unbutton and take off her tennis shorts. Before she got them down, I noticed that her crotch was stained with a big wet spot.

Aunty hooked her thumbs in her shorts and said as they came down and off, "Oh Michael, my new young lover, anticipating your super cock in me and my sensitive nipples have already got my juices running out of my pussy."

Aunty said, "Oh nephew, I just shaved again in my shower an hour ago to touch myself up for your young hot mouth. I understand that my niece, your sister Judy has been giving you lessons on sucking on a woman's pussy."

"Oh how I just love having a young man's mouth down there eating me out. The last young guy to give me good oral sex was my paperboy."

"I shaved it bald and clean for you this morning, knowing how much you liked to eat pussy," Lilly said. "Does Judy shave her pussy or have you ever had one of your school class mates pussies all cleaned off like mine before?

I said, "No, all the girls I know have hair down there. Even mom who I just got my first ever look at her runny wet cunt this last weekend has a lot of hair around her pussy"

"Your first look you say Michael, "aunty said. " Are you and your mother having relation now?"

"No intercourse if that is what you mean," I answered. "But she did let me shoot my wade of cum all over her big tits."

"Yeah, your mother has always had a lot of pubic hair," Lilly said. "I never could get her to shave. Way back in high school when she and I started making girl, girl love she already had a lot of pubic hair."

"Mike you must take after her, as you need some barbering too young man. Oral sex is so much better when there is no hair to get in the way."

"Look at how much my juice is flowing with the anticipation of your big cock ramming my hot cunt," Aunt Lilly declared. "Oh, I do hope you like my twat. I keep my pubic hair all shaved off because I do so love it when you men put your mouth down there and eat me out. Your mom told me that you are having oral sex with your sister and your girlfriends. Is that right Michael, do you like to eat pussy?"

"Oh yes, yes, I do so love to suck on a girl's cunt," I answered. "And no I have never seen a shaved cunt before yours. Oh aunty your cunt looks so delicious tasty and inviting. Am I going to get to taste it?"

"Aunty, you do not care that I call it a cunt do you. I know that some women do not like that word."

"Oh goodness gracious no," she said. "It is so right to use that little bit of a dirty word when use in the right context. I like when you call my pussy a cunt but I don't like my female person being called a cunt."

I went on, "I just love to taste my sister, Judy's, sweet tasting cunt juices," I said. "Her flowing juice tastes just like clover or the way spring fresh grass smells after I have mowed it."

"Oh my gosh," my aunt said, "As you described how my niece's pussy tastes is just how her mother, my sister, has tasted over these many years that I had the great joy of eating her out."

My aunty had just told me and confirmed that my mother and my aunt, her sister, were both bi and very into girl on girl love thing. I said to aunty, "You mean to tell me that you two sisters are bisexual?" I said, "Oh good god Lilly that is so hot. What I would give to see you two going at each other. Do you two still do it that way?"

"Of course," she said. "Just last month I had your parents over here to a nude swinger party with seven outer guests. I did your mom and your dad did me in the butt hole with his pecker at the same time. Your mom and dad and I have performed three-ways for many years now."

Aunty kept talking and told me why because she was letting me rest a bit from my first climax down in the kitchen.

So she went on, "Nephew, now that you have become the legal age of 18, would you like to attend my next swingers swim party Mike? Several of my older women friends would just love to have your young big cock in the pussies."

I said, "Yes, yes, that would be so much fun. I am so attracted to older women like yourself aunty. Gals your age that are not fat but have big tits are such a turn on to me. My algebra teacher in school is about your age and is so hot. Some of the guys say she likes to make it with her boy students but I have failed to get her attention."

"But you must know young man," Lilly said, "that no one is allowed to come to my nude parties unless they bring an opposite sex partner with them. Do you think that you could find a young lady, who is at least 18 years old, who would want to go nude and swing with others? And further on that day your partner could not make it with you. One of my rules is that you can pair up with anyone else but who you brought to the party."

I then told her of that 19 year old Darlene that I had just had out to the drive in movie and how hot she was.

Lilly the said, "Oh how wonderful if she would come. There will be at least two white grandpa type men there who will just love to put their hard rod to some a 19 year olds tight little snatch or have her give them a blow job. And I wonder if she is also into girl sex. Oh to get the chance to suck on a teenage swelled up clitoris again. How great that would be. "

"But I think you had better talk this over with your mother or dad first," she said. "You realize of course that they might both be there. "

"Gosh Lilly," I said "that would be super hot to see my very own father fucking my girlfriend. I just have to be on your calling list aunty."

Lilly went on, "OK young man, but lets get back to you having oral sex with the ladies now."

"I certainly hope that you like to suck on a girl's pussy Mike, as that's one of the secrets to becoming a great lover to women, if not the biggest reason a woman will like you. If you truly love to eat out women and give her great climaxes with your mouth, then the word will get out about you and you will never run out of women who want to bare their pussies to you."

I think now in my old age as I look back on my aunt's sexual teachings that this was the most important and profound statement or lesson that my dear, dear aunt ever gave me. I have had just a few women over my many years that did not like me performing oral sex on them. And almost always I tried to do so. But they were few and far between.

Back to my aunt, Lilly said, "Michael I am going to spend a lot of time making sure that you know the right way to suck on a woman's pussy. It is so important for a young man to learn how to properly go down on a girl."

I giggled and told aunty, "Oh dear sweet Lilly I can't wait to get to put my mouth down there on your glorious hairless cunt, especially runny wet ones like yours is becoming now."

"Oh nephew I shave my crotch and way up around my asshole too. I expect you too tongue or finger my sphincter hole today. Maybe If I get you hard enough you will place that super monster up my shit hole and fuck me good in that other hole. Oh nephew I do so much like anal sex."

"You know sonny that I also like my men to have a haircut and a shave down there, and I also especially I like them to have a clean hairless nut sack. When I suck on your big balls I am just like men I don't appreciate having a mouth full of hair either."

"So next time, youngster, when you are over here at my house, which I hope is just a couple of days from now, you are going to let me be your barber. I will use my woman's safety razor on you. I sure would not want to cut that glorious cock or balls now would I?"

"Oh your handsome muscled body and all this sexy talk is getting me so wet," the 42-year old sexy lady said to me. "Look at how my pussy juices are running down my legs."

I rolled over on my stomach and got my head right on the edge of the bed, just a foot in front of the first pussy that I was going to fuck in a couple of minutes. She put her hands on her cunt and pulled her swelled up lips open so I could see into her pink runny tunnel. Oh my god what a ravishing hot womanhood she had.

She had just a little triangle of auburn colored hair above her lovely slit, but, all around her slit was free of hair. Her labia lips were already gorged with her blood and standing open like a beautiful blossoming flower and waiting for my cock. And, then there was her clitoris and what a clit it was.

My aunt's clit was just absolutely magnificent. It had to be biggest one I had ever seen so far. Bigger than the clit on my mother or my sister

My sister Judy had stressed to me how important a woman's clitoris was and showed me three months ago how lick and suck on her big one. So in my short time making it with a girl's pussy in my mouth I made sure that I treated their clits extra special. I thought that it was really neat that the girls had this most sensitive little special spot that gave them so much sexual pleasure.

Lilly's clit end was all puffed up and standing out from her vulva slit hood skin. It was as big as the end of my thumb and shaped like a very small circumcised pecker end.

"Oh aunty," I said, "you have a most splendid clitoris. I bet you can jack that off just like a little cock. Can I lick it? Can I put my mouth on it and suck? Can I, can I?" I pleaded to her.

But I didn't wait for an answer. I just pulled my aunt up and had her sit down on my face and pushed my long tongue deep into the folds of her runny cunt and started to lick and such her big clit.

Aunty let out a screech and started to chant, "Oh nephew that feels so good. Don't stop, don't stop. Oh, you are going make me cum. Oh my cunt just feels so marvelous."

"Oh, dear boy," she said, "you use your mouth and tongue so good. Oh, I am cummingggg, ohhhhh, ohhhhhhhhh." And she started to shake and shudder and then collapsed down on to the bed with me. God what luck I was having; my aunt was a fast cummer too.

I did not even wait for her to calm down from her climax. I pushed her over on to her back, spread her legs, got between them and aimed my now hard pecker right at her cunt's bulls-eye and shoved it in her.

I started to fuck Lilly like I really knew what I was doing. I pounded away at my first pussy just from instinct I guess . I hammered and rammed my super hard cock in and out of her hot slippery runny cunt. Over these years since my balls had stated make my man juice, I had imagined what a pussy must feel like these but oh how wrong I was.

It was much grander that I could ever guess . My hot aunt screamed out in joy as I rammed all of my cock into her, right up to my nut sack.

She had her head along side of my face in my neck and said to me, "Oh god, you dear, sweet nephew you have filled me up with your big monster of a cock. I feel you clear up to the back end of my cunt hole. Oh so good, so good," she said. And then went to nibbling on my ear lob and putting her wet tongue down into my ear cannel.

Then I slowed down and stop thrusting in her heavenly feeling cunt. I just lay on top of her with my cock deep in her vagina. I did not move my cock, which was buried deep in my very first pussy. I just lay there on top of her with her big tits flattened against my chest and feeling for my first time that grand experience of a woman's warm cunt encasing my pecker.

My aunt then gave me a deep tongue kiss and said, "Well boy you are not a virgin anymore. Now I've got to make you cum and shoot all that wonderful young man's seed deep in my pussy."

Lilly then clamped down with her PC muscle gripping my cock. She said, "How do you like the grip of a snapping cunt sonny? For an old gal I got a hold of your pecker real good. Now get your ass moving baby and give me another climax deep in my snatch, you old lady fucker you."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds