Sexy Mom Gets Naughty At 40

And I often roam around the house wearing just my towel so that Andy can rip it off. Does he rip it off? He does. And does he bang my cunt hard after that? He does.

Last week I saw Andy with tears in his eyes. He was watching a movie that depicted the trauma of a rape victim. The scenes brought tears to my eyes too. Andy's rape fantasies have died a peaceful death. So have mine. We are back to good old-fashioned love-making.

Soon, Andy will be moving out to live on his own. I hope that Andy finds a girlfriend soon. He is old enough. He needs someone as hot and sexy as his momma. He just loves sex. I bet he'll kiss her tenderly, whisper soft words in her ears, polish her nails and make her feel like a queen. He just won't do anything to hurt her. Once in a while, he'll also rip her towel off and bang her like a slut. He'll make her scream with joy. And I'm sure, she won't be complaining.

I know it all. After all, nobody can know a son better than a slut mom.

Andy and his friends are launching a glamour magazine for men. Andy wants me to pose naked for his first edition. Will I pose naked for my son's magazine? Why not! Why should I have any inhibitions in posing naked for my own son's magazine? I know very well that guys masturbate to pictures of sexy women posing naked. But, I don't mind. After all, I'm a porn actress now.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds