• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Horror
  • /
  • Shadow Man
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Shadow Man

"Honey, you gotta push now. We're going to be a family."

Had Mikhail not heard her? His hand was in hers again, pulling her nails away from her ragged flesh.

"It's killing me," she whispered. "It's sucking the life out of me. Cut it out. Get it out of me now."

He had tears in his eyes when he looked at one of the medical people on the other side of her swollen body. The woman shook her head, turning away with a pitiful cluck of her tongue.

Why wouldn't they listen? The pain was unbearable, tearing at her insides, ripping her apart. If they weren't going to do anything, she would have to do it herself.

"I can't move," she cried. "Get this strap off my chest. I have to get it out, I can't push it out."

"Doctor?" one woman asked, turning her face to the man at the end of the table.

"Release her shoulders," he said with a nod. "Now, Tala, bear down."

But she had already raised her shoulders, curling her chin to her chest, pushing with muscles she'd never before used. Some instinct told her what to do. She wanted the thing out now.

"That's good," said the doctor. "Just relax a minute now."

But she ignored him, taking another deep breath to bear down. She clenched tightly, using every ounce of strength to push the creature into the world.

"Whoa, here he comes," the doctor said as people jumped to attention.

There was a flurry of activity, with instruments being passed and voices barking orders. She let out a whimper, giving one more mighty push before falling back against the hard padding with a thud. Something had given way and the pressure was released. It was over.

"Congratulations, Mom," the man said. "You have a beautiful son."

"Thank you, Honey," Mikhail whispered, nuzzling against her forehead.

Tala began to moan, her mind reeling in horror at what she'd just done. She'd given birth to darkness. That darkness clawed at her mind, surrounding her as she heard the voices around her proclaiming the uncommon beauty of the infant.

The doctor held the pretty baby up for her to see. His skin was flawless, his head covered by a shock of coal-black hair. The thing looked as perfect as a china doll -- until it opened its eyes.

The creature looked at her, its eyes fully focusing on hers. In their depths she saw the same eyes that had so terrified her that moonlit Halloween night. The baby's lips curled, just enough for her alone to see, into the slightest of smiles.

"Thank you, Mother," the Shadow Man's voice resonated through her addled mind. "You have given me life. The world is mine now."

"Take it away," Tala whispered, turning her head.

"Her pressure's dropping, Doctor," a woman to her left said.

She could hear the anxiety in the voices around her, but didn't care. When Mikhail spoke to her, she shut her eyes. The world was damned and it was her fault. Not even the jabs of the hypodermic needles they used to administer medications could penetrate the darkness that continued to feast on her.

"We're losing her," someone said. "What's going on here? Get the crash cart."

Mikhail was shouting at her. A voice told him he had to leave, but he continued to beg her to fight. She had no fight left. The creature had stolen her strength.

She was no longer breathing, her heart slowing until the darkness swallowed her whole. With the last beat of her dying organs, she heard that voice again, laced with the hideous laughter that was supremely his alone.

"You have served me well, Little Wolf."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Horror
  • /
  • Shadow Man
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 295 milliseconds