Shadow School Ch. 09

Melanie froze. The number... 55555...

The thought she had had earlier popped back fully formed in her mind and she stared at the numbers. Half of all the numbers, if you took into consideration that 99999 was the number being divided including the zero, would be 50000 not 55555. She had been looking at the numbers in chunks... 11111, 22222 all the way to the end. It was a visual and very elementary mistake, something her brain skipped in its frantic pace to figure out an easy combination.

If this worked it would be easy. The numbers had been on zero all the way across when she started... maybe they just moved the first number to five.

Melanie quickly flicked the numbers to five zeros then lined up the five on the far left. She sucked in a breath and pulled.

Nothing.

She wanted to cry.

Slumping against the wall beside the makeshift door, Melanie let her sorrow wash over her for just a moment. She didn't have time to go all the way into the depths of despair but she was full of turmoil just waiting to get out in a burst or tears or screams or both.

So, she screamed.

Three good wails later, she looked at Devin and saw no response. Then she listened. Melanie knew there were no security cameras in the room so if someone had heard, surely they would come, thinking maybe one of their captives was hurt or dead. Several minutes later there was still silence.

Melanie sighed, turned dejectedly to the lock, flexed her fingers and reached up start again. Her fingers froze on the lock as she realized she hadn't memorized the number she had stopped on before her useless inspiration.

The tears came then, because she had either just made herself backtrack and waste time or skip a vital number that could very well be the correct combination. Her heart sunk in her chest and she just stared the numbers as precious body moisture trickled down her cheeks in a now-steady flow. What a waste of time that little bit of problem-solving had been; there was really no telling what the combination was and she couldn't afford to waste anymore time.

Glancing back at Devin, Melanie was at least thankful that prone body wasn't her. She was also thankful for the burst of adrenaline she'd received from finding out the girl laying on the bed was in bad shape before Melanie took a nap. Who knew what she would have woken up to. Devin was in bad shape. How long before her body gave out?

Going back to the lock, she found her fingers unresponsive. She stared at them, willing them to move. They wouldn't. It was like her body was giving up whether she wanted to or not. Deep down, she wanted to. Her heart ached, her energy was weakening, and no one was coming even though she had screamed.

Turning to sit back against the wall near the door, her eyes overwhelmed with tears, Melanie finally gave in to the self-pity.

***

Kristie woke to movement on her bed. Her response was groggy, her body dosed with Nyquil to help her sleep.

Squinting into the darkness, she saw the silhouette of someone sitting on her bed. That someone reached toward her and brushed her hair from her forehead before leaning down and placing a kiss there. Kristie really hoped it was Daman, otherwise she just scored her first creepy stalker with the insane ability to take out who knew how many supernatural bodyguards.

Kristie heard a masculine chuckle and let her worries melt before they could get a good start. She was too tired to notice the bed move again as Daman stood and went to the doorway, but she did manage to raise her head and look at him as he stared into the hallway leading from her room.

She laid back down to rest her eyes, only to jolt awake a moment later. Or, a while later, considering someone was now in her bed, behind her.

Oh great. She was spooning.

She found herself repeating the earlier thought that this better be Daman.

When no chuckle came, she reached for her phone and checked the time; only one in the morning. She was usually still up at one o'clock when it wasn't a school night - thank God that was over for a few months - but she had gotten so bored just sitting and waiting for something to happen that she had decided to drug herself sleep. Not that she needed Nyquil to sleep, she usually drifted the moment her head hit the pillow, but it was different knowing people were watching her.

When she settled back onto her pillow Kristie noticed an arm had snaked under her neck while another wrapped over her hip and pressed against her stomach, pulling her against a hard body.

A... hard... body.

Still doped from the cough medicine, she let out a moan that was part sigh. She was snuggled down in her bed and could easily go back to sleep were it not for the tingle making its way from her stomach to her chest, neck, and groin.

The arm around her waist drew her even closer, the hand snaking up her chest to allow fingertips to caress her cheek. A nose nuzzled her neck at her hair line and even inhaled once it was buried in her hair.

She was being completely enveloped.

Kristie felt the fingers rake across her lips, one particularly lazy digit lingering at the center, practically begging entrance. At first she was going to play hard to get, but it was a pretty silly game if the fingers belonged to a person already in her bed with their manhood shoved between her ass cheeks.

Lips parting, Kristie allowed the finger to creep into her mouth before she caught it with her teeth. She bit down. It was a playful nip, but she held the finger firmly hostage before sucking on it lightly.

She felt lips at her ear followed by Daman's low voice. "Harder."

Kristie wondered why he was whispering, but she obeyed, biting down a little harder, wondering if he was into pain. If Daman could actually feel pain, that was.

"Harder."

She didn't respond as quickly this time, understanding what he was doing. He wanted her to bite him. To draw blood?

Her jaw went slack. No one had asked her to injure them before, at least not in a kinky way, and she suddenly found herself unable to do it. She backed her head away and closed her mouth. When the hand left her, she thought maybe she had ruined the moment for Daman, but the fingers returned and she could smell the blood. He'd done it himself.

"Taste," he whispered in her ear.

Kristie sighed a little mentally, realizing Daman was giving her the choice instead of immediately putting his finger back into her mouth. He was a little insistent though. Like a dealer trying to get a pot smoker to try cocaine for the first time. When he snorted at her thoughts, she rolled her eyes and remembered the way she felt when doped up with his blood. It always lead to something fun. She responded by opening her mouth again and letting her tongue flick out to taste the blood.

It wasn't actually a taste thing; if she let her mind register what she had just done, she would probably be grossed out. Instead, it was the end result - like taking cough medicine despite the fact that it tasted awful. You did it because it made you feel better.

Kristie sucked the finger back into her mouth and licked it clean just as the wound healed. The moment the blood flow was cut off and the finger was clean, it left her mouth and slid down over her tank, joined by others as it dove into her panties and found a new entrance to her body.

Cool lips pressed to her neck and kissed her softly as two fingers began to dance with her flesh just inside her, instantly making her jerk once the onslaught began. "Shhhhh," Daman whispered as his thumb plucked at her clitoris. His lips closed over her ear.

The dexterous attack was so unexpected in the quiet of the night that Kristie was soon writhing in Daman's arms; her whole body grinding against his by the time his blood began to affect her mind. She hid her face in her pillow to soften her squeals of pleasure then decided to latch onto his arm instead. Her mouth landed at the bend of Daman's arm, the inside of his elbow where he had licked her the night before. His body jerked in response and Kristie thought she might have just found one of his pleasure points.

The resulting fury under the covers had her breaking contact to look down and watch Daman rip her panties to shreds before positioning himself behind her. Kristie was still sore from the night before and felt a sound start to leave her mouth just as the arm beneath her bent and a hand clamped over her mouth. A guttural, silent sound left Daman as he guided his cock into her, its hardness stretching her as it slowly slid inside.

Kristie winced as the pain hit her, inhaling as Daman sank to the hilt and stilled for a moment. The hand over her mouth moved to her raised shoulder just as the other hand clamped down over her hip. He pulled away, the motion making him slip from her slowly then slide back in.

Kristie exhaled once the stinging began to go away, drowned in the effect Daman's blood was having on her. She knew that if she were able to register the pain now it would have been even worse under normal circumstances. Instead, she savored the feeling, the way his cock inside her made her feel full and complete.

Daman moved the hand on her hip; it slid up to cup her breast then large fingers pinched her nipple before sliding back down her stomach to fondle her clit. He was everywhere at once, strumming her like a guitar one moment then massaging her other sensitive areas the next, all the while fucking her slowly from behind.

Kristie couldn't help moving with him, her own hips rocking back against him to let his cock reach new depths inside her. She loved the slick-smooth motion their bodies made as they silently grinded against each other. It wasn't long before his hand had to cover her mouth again, the building pressure from her nerves pushing Kristie hard towards release.

Rolling and rolling, bodies rocking and convulsing in a dance of ecstasy, Daman hit her in just the right spot and she fell, the orgasm washing over her as her weightless body sunk into a sea of white-hot pleasure. She moaned into his palm, her head spinning with release.

Just as she reached the point where she would rise back up out of the pleasure-haze, Daman touched her in a way she had never experienced. He teased the spot he had found with a relentless vibration from his fingers and actually kept her stalled at the height of her orgasm. Kristie squawked in response, her toes curling and her back arching against Daman, her butt jamming in shocked ecstasy against his pelvis. Her mind stalled as she tried to register the prolonged feeling, afraid to make it end but wondering what the hell was going on.

Body clamped as it was in a spasm of bliss, Kristie felt Daman take advantage of the constant squeeze of her inner walls by slamming his hard length into her over and over, hitting her deeper than before. When she began panting for air, Daman finally released her clit to let the climax hit its peak. The climb back to the surface was slow and sinuous, the effort so minimal on her part that Kristie just let her body float upward toward the surface of reality.

Kristie's body was tingling all over, her nerves firing little aftershocks that made her squirm while she emerged from the abyss Daman had plunged her in to. Daman had slowed his thrusts to a gliding rhythm, his own release held back as he felt her body ripple against him. Kristie felt his fingers slide up her sweat-slick arms.

Comprehension was impossible. Kristie could do nothing but stare into the darkness in shock. She hadn't even heard of what just happened. Never even knew it was possible. She had just... He had just... with her...

Daman's finger found its way to Kristie's mouth and she had opened her lips automatically before realizing the finger was again covered in blood. She sputtered in shock, unable to understand why she was getting another dose of his essence.

"Round two," Daman whispered into her ear before leaving her body and turning her over onto her stomach.

Kristie let him move her like a rag doll, her body still basking in the glow of a great orgasm and unable to respond. She relaxed into the pillows as her hands were pulled above her head, her wrists held together by one of Daman's large hands. She felt him spread her legs just slightly before he positioned himself behind her.

Slowly, Daman sank inside her, his hard length spreading her tender walls and burying itself deep. The vampire paused, moving her legs so they were pressed together. Kristie felt the bed dip as he straddled her thighs; this was a position she had never tried.

Kristie reveled in the idea of simply laying beneath Daman's strong body as he took his pleasure. It was a kinky, dominating position, especially with her hands bound abover her head, and it made her even more aroused. Especially when the haze started to kick in.

Body aching for another release, Kristie bucked her hips at Daman but he remained unmoving, his body leaning down over hers. He nibbled at her ear as his hips began a slow agonizing pump in and out, his cock sliding tauntingly against her inner walls, making Kristie moan into the pillow beneath her.

With each thrust, Daman began to pick up speed. His hips started to slam into Kristie with jarring roughness that rattled her teeth and made her whimper. The pleasure-pain was exciting and a little scary, which, combined with their effort to be quiet, increased the thrill of their coupling. Each thrust was restricted before total contact so that the impact of their bodies was muted under the sheets.

Kristie wondered if the restriction was having any effect on Daman. She tightened her legs, crossing her ankles and locking her feet together before squeezing internally. The resulting grunt of pleasure from Daman was all she needed.

Daman leaned down over her, his hips jerking upward as he pressed his chest to her back. Reaching around to grab her breast, Daman thrust even harder into Kristie, making that pleasure wave start to build back up inside her when his hand made contact with her clit.

Circling the little bud of nerves, Kristie began to writhe under Daman's body, unable to move much with his hand still holding her arms above her head. He coaxed the orgasm out of her, doing wicked things with his fingers while his cock sunk deep inside her over and over again.

When the rush of pleasure finally hit, Kristie moaned loudly into her pillow. She felt Daman's fingers leave the juncture between her legs to move up and cup her breast.

"You are mine," he whispered roughly into her ear just before his fangs sank into the skin at the base of her neck.

The penetration of teeth combined with her orgasm sent Daman over the edge and he came hard, his body pressing Kristie into the mattress. Through her own orgasm she could feel the pull of blood from her body where Daman's teeth broke her skin and she knew he was drinking from her.

As her second orgasm began to ebb and the fog in her mind dissipated, Kristie's mind split into two distinct thoughts. The first was that the magnificent being above her had given her two wonderful orgasms and was even now reaching his peak and shuttering above her. The second was that they had forgotten a condom. Again.

***

Melanie sat with her head in her hands and shook with frustration. She had barely begun to live and now she was going to die. In a gross room. With a stranger.

This really, really sucked.

She was angry at the who situation, the people that put her here, and the people who were taking their sweet time finding her. She was angry that someone wouldn't think to leave some form of food or water if they were just going to leave them down here. She was angry at Devin for passing out before she could help Melanie with the lock.

Melanie was just plain angry. No. Furious.

"Fuck it," she said, uncharacteristically.

She would get out if she died trying. No way was she letting someone kill her off by starvation in a cinderblock hole in the ground. She was too smart to let this be it.

And she was smart enough to figure out the damned lock.

Melanie turned to the cursed piece of metal and plastic and began saying prayers taught to her through the years. She prayed to various saints, asking each one to guide her fingers, give her inspiration, and bless her with some sort of clarity on outsmarting the dumb contraption that was dooming her to a pitiful death.

So maybe she didn't remember the combination she had stopped at. She would simply work backwards until she hit a number she knew she had tested. Then she would jump to 50001 and move forward until something happened.

She tugged once more on the 50000 to get started and begun a backwards pace. What would it matter? She was just as likely to hit the jackpot this way than the way she was going. She set the numbers to 49999 and tugged.

The lock clicked.

Melanie's hand stopped as it prepared to turn the next number. She stared up at the lock in shock, and it took a few seconds to register what had just happened.

It had snapped open; a half inch of freedom was staring her in the face.

She shrieked and stood, yanking the lock from the door and flinging it open. "Devin! You have to wake up now, it's open!" Melanie turned to glance at the girl as she started for the door; she hadn't actually expected Devin to stir for this victory.

To her left, the light flickered on the ceiling and revealed another cell and a door at the end. To her right, where the guys had exited after they dumped her unceremoniously in the cell, was a door with a window that had been sprayed with black paint. The bars protecting the window were also a shiny ebony color. That gave her a bad feeling. If there were bars on the window...

Reflecting quickly that it was unlikely the place would have multiple exits, Melanie chose to go toward the barred door. She listened, then looked at the doorknob. It was old and tarnished, but that could be a good thing since modern doors had stronger locks. She hoped it was old and rusty inside.

Grasping the cold metal in her hands, she tugged and the door gave way.

An inch.

She pulled again, meeting some sort of resistance.

Looking through the sliver of an opening, what Melanie saw made her want to scream. Ropes had been looped through a handle on the door and over what looked like a metal pipe that spanned the width of hallway and into two facing doorways. The pipe was heavy; it didn't make much noise when she tugged again, and when she returned her gaze to the handle on the door, it struck her as an odd place for a handle. Looking closer, Melanie could see that the handle was out of place in make as well as placement; it had been drilled onto the door recently.

The place was rigged for rescue, not escape.

Whimpering, Melanie gave a few more tugs on the door for good measure, and even tried a few angry pulls of frustration with her foot propped up against the door frame. Trapped. She was still trapped. Breaking the code on the combination lock had done nothing but make her cell bigger.

Melanie collapsed back against the wall to the side of the door, breathing heavy from effort and panic. She wanted so badly to give in to the overwhelming emotion pushing at her, the emotion that was making it hard to breathe as it squeezed her throat. But she still had a sliver of hope and she wasn't ready to wallow in self-pity.

Gulping down air as she tried to steady her nerves, Melanie stood and walked shakily to the door at the opposite end of the hallway. This one didn't even budge. Not even a rattle. Looking closer, she saw a goopy opaque substance lining the door. Some sort of glue or caulk.

Well.

Melanie leaned against the door and sunk to the floor. All the anger she had built up leached out of her with the last of her energy. The whole situation was ridiculous. She was going to die unless someone was able to find her.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds