• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Shadowplay

Shadowplay

She lay alone, unclothed on the bed. The room was lit only by a witch's dozen of thick white candles, wax dripping down their sides, their flames rising and falling with the faint breeze slipping between the slats of the lowered blinds.

Her naked white skin glistened with a faint sheen of perspiration. A solitary bead of sweat ran from her brow down to her temple. Further down her body, more moisture yet, her pussy lips still wet with her juices and those of her lover. Only an hour since, they had been making love on this very bed. The sweet musky smell of their sex hung in the air. She shivered deliciously at the memory of her lover's breasts pressed against her own, their legs entwined, also their tongues. She spread her legs a little, allowing her hands to wander down her body. As she stroked her thighs, her thumbs grazing her labia, the flames from the candles seemed to flicker higher, casting long, leaping shadows on the wall. Shadows that seemed to climb and jump of their own volition.

Her legs opened wider, giving her hands better access to play. Her lips moistened even more, as she slipped a finger into her cunt. She gave a low moan of sheer pleasure thinking back to an hour earlier when her fingers had entered her lover in the same manner.

The candle flames spluttered and rose, as the pitch of her moans rose. The shadows seemed to thicken and solidify, as they danced and cavorted wildly on the wall. Her breath was shortening, causing the girl to gasp slightly as her fingers continued their intimate exploration. Her folds swelled and opened, revealing the clitoris within. She brushed a fingertip across it, drawing forth a sharp intake of breath, so intense was the pleasure of that first slight contact.

The shadows drew closer to the bed, clustering around the girl as she lay manipulating herself. She sensed their almost tangible presence, felt unseen pressure on her nipples, bringing them erect in an instant. These invisible forces pulled at the peaks they had hardened, sending waves of sensation through her body that seemed to connect her breasts to her cunt. The shadows seemed to delight in the girl's obvious excitement and circled closer still, leaving the light from the candles behind them. She seemed oblivious to the encroaching darkness, concentrating only on the pleasure being provided for her by her own fingers and the shadows that loomed over her.

Her legs opened up to their full extent, her gaping vagina aching to be filled by more than her fingertips. Unconsciously she raised her wrinkled fingertips to her mouth and licked at the moisture there. It was a taste she knew well, and adored, having spent many long sensual evenings lapping up the juices she elicited from her lover's pussy. The smell of the earlier passion that had started to fade from the room now tickled her nostrils with it's pungent aroma once more.

She reached out a hand towards the edge of the bed, intending to pick up the large black vibrator that she had shared with her lover earlier. Instead, before she could curl her fingers around it's thick shaft, unseen forces pushed her hands back towards her firm, stiff-tipped breasts. Understanding without knowing why, she fondled and caressed her aching nipples, licking a fingertip and drawing a wet trail of saliva around them. Meanwhile, the shadows commenced their invasion of her tender parts.

They knew how much she wanted, no, needed to be entered, penetrated, fucked. Condensing themselves into a more substantial medium, the shadows formed themselves into a large phallic shape. Then, gently prying her legs open wider than they1d ever been before, inserted themselves both into and around her, tendrils of darkness spreading outwards to rub at her clit and to caress her soft inner thigh.

She felt herself being penetrated and filled more fully than she had ever been before. As the shadows pushed and expanded into her, she rocked her hips involuntarily, running her hands over her musky, sweaty skin. Breasts pointing proudly upwards, she reached out and grabbed handfuls of shadow-substance and dragged it to where her nipples jutted and throbbed. The shadows did not disappoint her, suckling more insistently than before until she felt that her nipples were being pulled by chains towards the ceiling.

More shadows swirled down her body, moving like sentient tattoos, causing her to writhe sensuously on the bed. The shadows that were buried deep inside her vagina had taken on a more regular rhythm, entering and withdrawing with long languid strokes that her hips moved in time with. Her breathing was now hoarse, coming in shallow gasps, her skin flushed and gleaming.

Increasing in pace, her movements became more frantic. The shadows, sensing her urgency, speeded up their invasion, still pushing and throbbing inside her. The wetness from her cunt ran down her thighs, their scent mixing with that of her sweat, imbuing the room with the unmistakable scent of a woman only moments away from orgasm.

Her body was losing all rhythm, hips bucking violently, the shadows ramming into her in such a pounding motion that would surely leave her tender parts bruised and swollen were her partner of flesh and blood. Her coarse breathing had devolved into groaning, louder and louder, until she was almost screaming with the pleasure and pain of her imminent release.

The pressure building to fever pitch; once, twice, her hips thrust abruptly upwards and froze, a scream catching in her throat. The shadows ceased their pushing and enveloped the girl, supporting her clenched buttocks as she lost herself in the sweet agony of her orgasm. A frozen moment in time, a brief eternity, an endless instant.

Releasing her breath in a long drawn-out sigh, she relaxed all her muscles and felt the waves of pleasure throbbing out from the white-hot epicentre, the very core of her orgasm. The shadows slowly released their hold on her, lowered her back down to the bed and slowly withdrew from her flesh, gradually contracting so that she wouldn't feel the abrupt dissolution of their union.

Losing their solidity, the shadows crept backwards towards the wall, leaving her alone on the bed once more. As they twisted and crawled back to their original positions, the candle flames were snuffed out, leaving just the candle wick to fade and cool.

And still lying naked on the bed, so her blood cooled too.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Shadowplay

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds