Shane and Carmen: The Novelization Ch. 07

Carmen lifted herself up and straddled Jenny again. Slowly she lowered her lips to Jenny's, kissed her slowly. When the kiss ended, Jenny looked up into Carmen's large, dark eyes. "Are you going to seduce me?" she asked.

"Yes," Carmen said.

"Please, don't," Jenny whispered. "I've never had sex with a woman before."

It took Carmen a moment to catch on. Jesus, writers. "Too bad," she said.

"Are you going to have your way with me? Are you going to force me to participate in your perverted Sapphic lust? Will you make me perform nasty lesbian acts?"

"You can count on it," Carmen said.

"Are you going to push down the top of my jumper, exposing my breasts to your gaze?"

"Yes, I am," Carmen said, doing just that.

"I suppose now you're going to kiss my breasts, even against my will, because I am helpless to resist. I suppose you are going to kiss them, and take my nipples into your mouth, hungrily sucking and even nipping them with your teeth."

Carmen leaned down, kissed Jenny's left breast, licked the nipple, circled it with her tongue, feeling it harden. She sucked it into her mouth, took the tip between her teeth, gently tugging it upward.

"Oh, please don't ravish me," Jenny said, "I've never done this before. I'm not like that! Oh, please, don't kiss my other breast and suck it and bite it until it gets hard in your mouth."

Which is what Carmen proceeded to do.

"Don't unclasp your bra," Jenny begged. "I don't want to see the swell of your beautiful breasts, I don't want you to press them against mine, I don't want you to come over me and sway back and forth, dangling them over my mouth and making me suckle them. I've nev--" Her monologue was stopped the moment Carmen lowered one of her nipples into Jenny's mouth. Jenny licked it, sucked it, kissed it, nipped at it with her teeth, loved it with her lips and tongue.

"I suppose now you are going to strip me naked," Jenny said. "I've never been naked with another woman like this before. Please don't degrade me and humiliate me by looking at my private girl parts!"

Private girl parts? Well, okay, whatever, Carmen thought, pulling Jenny's jumper down over her belly, down over her pussy, down her legs. Jenny lay naked on her back up on her elbows, legs slightly spread, watching as Carmen stood by the bed pulling off her own jeans and panties. She stared at Carmen's wonderful tattoo, the vines caressing her hips and running down to each side of the crease at her groin, the vines turning into clusters of flowers lining each side of her mons, with the small triangle of close-cropped pubic hair. So here was the famous flower box, at last. Jenny gasped, having truly never seen anything quite so exotic before in her life. She couldn't help herself; she reached her hand out, and touched the soft fleece of Carmen's tiny, triangular pelt.

"Are you going to force me to perform perverted sexual practices on you?" she asked as Carmen climbed back on the bed to straddle her again. Again Carmen took Jenny's wrists and pinned them above her head, but this time gently and with no force behind it.

"Are you going to force me to do awful, dirty, perverted things to your vagina?" Jenny asked. Carmen had to struggle not to laugh.

"Yes," she said. "I am."

"Are you going to force me to perform cunnilingus?"

"Oh, yes. There will be cunnilingus, believe me."

"You're going to force me to become a muff-diver, aren't you?"

Carmen lost it, hooting. "Yes, you're going to be diving into some muff pretty soon."

"Are you going to force me to munch your carpet?"

"Well, I don't have much carpet," Carmen said. "I've barely even got a throw rug the size of a Triscuit. But yes, you're going to munch it. You're going to eat my pussy. And I'm going to eat yours."

"You are? Oh, please, no! I've never had a woman's hot, wet tongue licking and sucking and penetrating my delicate, pink, womanly parts."

"No? Never even had a finger in there before?"


"Just my own," Jenny said, "and of course my ex-husband Tim's cock."

"Ah, so you're not a virgin, then," Carmen said. "Thank goodness I won't have to pierce your hymen."

"No, I lost that on my wedding night," Jenny said. "I'm a confirmed heterosexual woman. All I've ever done is played with myself, and of course fucked my husband's long, hard cock, taken it in my mouth and sucked it until it spurted its hot love juices down my throat, then been turned over on my belly so he could put his hard intruder into my bottom hole."

Carmen laughed again. "Okay, now you really are grossing me out," she said. "Did you really like sucking his cock?"

"Yes, I really did," Jenny said. "You never sucked off a guy?"

Carmen shook her head no.

"It's really not so bad, not nearly like you probably think it is, if the guy is gentle, and nobody's forcing you to do it. If I'm on top, I can control it, decide how much to take in. It can be quite ... erotic. And enjoyable. There was a sense of power, of me being in control of the situation. And also of doing something, I guess 'loving' is the word. And Tim was gentle, he was a considerate lover, he never forced me to do anything I didn't want. So I liked doing it for him. It was like a present. A gift. And after a few minutes, you know, I really wanted him to come. And the taste really isn't bad at all. I mean, it's different from the taste of a pussy, but not a whole lot different. With some women, you get almost as much cum juice as when a guy shoots."

"I'll have to take your word for it," Carmen said.

"Okay," Jenny said. She reached her head up and kissed Carmen on the mouth, her tongue slipping into Carmen's mouth, searching and exploring.

"But now it's different with you," Jenny said when they broke apart. "Now I'm being forced to have vile, perverted lesbian sex against my will. And you forcing me to talk about sucking Tim has caused my sweet, innocent pussy to start getting moist and wet, which I bet you are going to take advantage of."

"Yes, I am," Carmen said. "Take it to the bank."

"I bet that now that you've kissed and sucked my small, hard nipples, you are going to kiss and lick your way down my stomach, across my tummy, and force me to spread my legs wide apart so you can have your way with my tender, pink, innocent but increasingly wet vagina."

"You know, I hadn't really thought of that, but it's a darn good idea," Carmen said. "Thanks for the suggestion."

Now it was Jenny's turn to break character and laugh. Her tummy was shaking up and down as Carmen's lips kissed circles around her tiny navel, and then fucked her navel with her tongue. Carmen had long since left Jenny's arms unpinned, but Jenny hadn't moved them.

"Oh, please don't, please don't go any further," Jenny moaned. "You've tied my hands to the headboard and I'm helpless."

Carmen scooched further down the bed so her face was now over Jenny's pussy. She gently pushed Jenny's legs apart and looked down at the beautiful, wet patch. Jenny's bush was dark and thick, but trimmed. At its bottom was her clit hood, pink and small and delectable; the clit itself hidden inside. Jenny's labia, which were small and modest. Carmen thought her pussy as beautiful and delicate as any she'd seen. It was moist and glistening, and its fragrance was pleasantly musky and intoxicating. Carmen hovered just an inch above it and inhaled deeply.

"Oh, God," Jenny moaned. Then she fell back into character. "No! Please don't! You forced my thighs apart against my will" – Carmen had done no such thing – "and now I think you are going to do awful, perverted things to my innocent womanly parts with your mouth, your lips and your tongue."

Carmen softly blew on Jenny's clit. "Mmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnn," Jenny moaned. "Oh, you bitch."

Carmen laughed, and blew again, tracing down the tiny, wet pussy lips. "Oh, Jesus," Jenny muttered, arching her back.

And then it finally happened. Carmen leaned in, and gently licked upward from the bottom of Jenny's pussy, just the tip of her tongue, savoring the flavor and the sound of Jenny's clenched moan. Carmen licked and kissed, slowly and gently, the outer lips with their light fur, and then began to lick deeper, inserting her tongue between Jenny's butterfly wings. "OH, FUCK!" Jenny said. "You're licking and kissing my pussy! Oh, please stop! Please, don't fuck my young, sweet pussy with your tongue! No one's ever done this to me before! Oh, stop, please stop! I can't stand it!"

Carmen grinned, and never stopped licking, kissing, probing. She reached up with gentle fingers and spread Jenny's pussy apart, and lapped at her pee hole, which was becoming harder than it sounds, since Jenny had begun to writhe and twist and hump her twat into Carmen's caresses. If Marina had been a wonderful splitlicker, Carmen was even better by an order of magnitude. Marina had blown Jenny's mind; Carmen was going down on her soul, her being.

Carmen brought her hand up, put her index finger into Jenny's pussy, and began a gentle thrusting. Carmen's kisses were light, so light Jenny sometimes didn't even know she was being kissed. "Oh, my God," she whispered as her pussy released a trickle of its juices over the slow-thrusting finger and onto the tongue that lapped them up. And just when Jenny thought it couldn't possibly get any better, Carmen gently brought her mouth down over Jenny's clit hood, and probed the tip of her tongue against the naked, exposed love bead itself. Jenny, more speechless now than she had been on their speechless date, humped upward, her back off the bed, arched into a bridge, clutched the back of Carmen's head, and orgasmed gush after gush onto Carmen's face. Tears streamed down her own face, and she tried to roll onto her side, her legs and thighs trapping Carmen, who held on and never let Jenny's clit escape from its trap between her lips. She felt the quivering thigh muscles go into spasm, felt Jenny's pussy go slack, felt her legs twitch, and then Jenny sank back down on the bed, closer to unconscious than not.

Carmen gave her a few moments, and then slowly withdrew her middle finger from the wet sheath that held it. Gently, she got up on her knees and one arm, and straddled Jenny. She brought up the hand that had been fucking her and brought the wet finger to Jenny's lips. "Have you ever tasted yourself?" she asked quietly.

"Wha--? Huh? Uh, no."

"Here," Carmen said and gently put her middle finger, still drenched with Jenny cum, into Jenny's mouth so she could suck it. Jenny did, slowly and sensuously, savoring a taste that was both vaguely familiar but also ... not.

"Oh, my God," she whispered. "I never tasted myself before."

Carmen grinned. "You're delicious, you know."

Jenny smiled shyly, her eyes bright. "I am, aren't I? Wow! I had no idea!"

Carmen laughed, and laid down on her side, pulling Jenny into an embrace. Jenny snuggled, happy to be held, her face against Carmen's breasts. Carmen knew Jenny's pussy would be tender, but she cupped it with a hand, just to keep it warm and tuned up. She was by no means done with this pussy, and this girl.

"I never came that good before," Jenny whispered.

"Really? Well, good."

"I mean it," Jenny said. "I've had some very good orgasms, but that one ... I'm not just saying this. I really have never come that good before. You're incredible."

"Well, thank you. And there's more where that came from."

"I'm not sure I could stand another one like that."

"Oh, you don't think so, huh? Well, let's just see." Carmen rolled onto her back, pulling Jenny with her, and then put her hands on Jenny's ass, pushing her forward, so that before she quite knew what was happening, Jenny's knees were next to Carmen's head and she found herself seated on Carmen's mouth. "Grab onto the headboard," Carmen managed to say, before commencing to lick at the pussy over her face.

"Oh, my God," Jenny murmured again. The licking was slow and methodical, up each outer lip, then each inner lip, but staying well away from the still tender clit ... for now, anyway.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 348 milliseconds