Share My Story Ch. 01

"Oh shit," came through the speaker. "Fuck her hard, harder, let me hear your body slap hers," Kim whispered. Her sounds gave indication she was also cumming, cumming very hard. Her voice, her grunts echoed through the speaker. Both women cumming simultaneously made my balls expand, my cock stood harder, growing larger as I hammered Alicia.

"Cum for us Rich," Kim screamed into the phone. "Alicia, make him cum," she instructed. "Take his cock, scream at him, tell him you want his cum," she prattled.

"Fuck me boss, fuck me hard," Alicia screamed. "Cum for us," she grunted, her head rising up, her face contorted with unbridled lust. "Listen to him hammer my cunt Kim," she grunted. "Hear his flesh hit mine Kim, feel it baby," she groaned as I slammed in and out of her wet hole. I closed my eyes, my ears capturing every slap, every smack of our bodies. My cock erupted, spewing a massive load of cum into Alicia's body.

"Oh shit," I grunted as I plowed deep again, pulling her legs to me, pounding my body down to her hard, holding deep as I shot spurt after spurt of cum. My body convulsed, my hips thrashing in and out of her wet cunt. I watched as my cock pulled back, glistening with her juices, and slammed forward again. My eyes pulled shut with a shiver running up my spine, my head pulled down, my chin resting on my chest. I rolled Alicia's nipples in my hands firmly, listening to her mew as I twisted them softly. "Oh fuck," I whispered, my words drawn out as my cock pulled out as well. It flopped down, coated with her juices. "My cock is long and soft Kim, coated with her juices," I whispered in the phone.

"God I want to suck it," responded Kim. I could hear her, sucking fingers into her mouth, her mind sharing my cock, Alicia's juices. She almost growled as we listened to her finish her orgasm.

"God that was fun," Kim spoke softly. "Thanks for the great orgasm guys," she said. "I gotta run, can we do this again," she asked.

"Any time baby," Alicia offered. "I want to taste you! I want you to cum on my tongue," she continued.

"Bye Kim," I said, reaching to click the speaker off. I pulled Alicia to my limp cock, cum dripping from the head. "Suck me again," I asked. She devoured my cock, sucking the soft flesh to her waiting lips. I humped to her mouth, reaching to flatten her clit against her body. Within minutes, I brought her to a thrashing orgasm, her hips high above the futon, my cock growing in firmness buried deep in her mouth and throat. As she passed through her orgasm, I was possessed to do her from behind. Moving quickly, I saddled to her, pushed my hardening cock between her velvet, wet lips, and savagely pulled her hips to me, shoving my cock balls deep in her body almost instantly. Moments passed, I again exploded into her depths. My body pressed to her firmly, my hips slapping her flesh.

Barely breathing, I hammered her, imagining Kim before me, my cock buried in her ass, pounding her flesh hard, thrusting deep, with her face buried between Alicia's legs, lapping at the most beautiful cunt she would ever see. With each thrust, Kim's tongue drove into Alicia as she held her lips wide, exposing her clit to the air. My cock did not want to soften. I humped her one more time, pushing my cock deep. We both groaned from deep in our core. "I need to cum baby," I whispered to her. For the next several minutes, I took turns, my mind fucking both ladies hard until that moment my balls win. With cum churning deep, I blasted Alicia's cunt with a flood of cum, pounding her hard and fast. My legs turned to rubber, quivering as I ground my body against her beautiful ass.

We cleaned up quickly, it was late for us. The day had started. My thoughts returned to Kim all day. My cock throbbed, chubbed, and needed to release the stress from so many thoughts. I could barely wait, but made it till Monday.

Monday morning, I called her again, early and alone in my office. I had already pulled my cock free of my pants, feeling the urgency, knowing I would soon be fucking her. Her phone rang 4-times before she answered. "Hey," she offered.

"Good morning," I spoke. "I have wanted to lick your cunt, to taste your juices this morning ever since I got up," I said. "My cock is so hard, my tongue ready to dance over your sensitive clit, to mash her softly, or hard on your body, in my mouth against my teeth. Let me bite her, pull her to my mouth, sucking her firmly, stretching her, my tongue flicking her rapidly, firmly. Feel me, feel my need," I whispered. "Let me spread your lips, open your sex to me, pull them wide gently, lick from your hole to your clit," I continued.

"Good fucking morning," she breathed. I knew she was already mashing her clit, her voice, her breathing gave her away.

"Let my lick her Kim, let me pull her with my lips, nibble her, bite her. Feel me lick her. Use your fingers, mash your clit, close your eyes, feel me thrash your cunt," I continued. I slammed my hand up and down my cock, fingers wrapped firmly around my rigid meat. "My cock is so hard Kim, so big this morning," I offered. "Grab it, feel it throb in your hands."

"Oh god," she groaned. "I need it," she whispered huskily.

"Directions, how do I find you this morning," I asked without thinking.

It took almost 2-hours to reach her place, a nice middle class home north of my home. I drove up, hesitated just momentarily before bounding to the front door. I knocked, listening to all the sounds around me. I heard the lock turn, the door opened quickly. I stepped in. I did not know what to expect, having heard her describe her body type, her height, weight, etc. She was shorter than I had imagined, but everything else matched the picture of her face. I glanced down her body, noted her causal sun dress, standing barefoot before me. Her body hidden, I wanted to rip her clothes off, to push her down on the floor, and taste her secrets. Her eyes were focused on my crotch, bulging with expectations.

"May I," she asked, stepping to me. Both hands grabbed the front of my dockers, stroking me softly as she leaned to me, stretching up to offer her mouth for my lips. I bent to her, capturing her mouth with mine. I groaned as she grip tightened on my throbbing cock. "Oh my god," she half groaned, half whispered as she bent over, opening my pants quickly. Her mouth clamped on my shorts, teeth chewing at my cock. I arched forward, my hand pulling her face tighter to me. "Follow me," she instructed. We almost ran up the stairs. Seconds passeed, we stripped our clothing off, me staring at her body as it became exposed. Shoes, socks flew off. Standing proudly, I slid my pants down and off, my shorts stretched hard with my cock pointing downwards. I grabbed the waist band, but hesitated. "Let me do that," she instructed. "Lay down here, on your back," she muttered. I moved quickly, my cock pointing skyward.

Kim wrapped her hand around my cock, squeezing the material around my shaft. My cock stood tall, a white briefs covered missile. Her hands trailed down, pulling the shorts from behind my ass down my legs. My cock tipped downward as she pulled the briefs down my legs. Sliding, my cock popped free, flopping upwards, rolling to the side. Kim dived to me, both hands wrapping around my shaft, her thumbs running up and down the under side of my cock. As she squeezed toward the tip, a small bubble of precum glistened. Groaning, Kim leaned to me, her lips suctioned the head, sealing on my skin. Her tongue probed me, licking all over the head. Her eyes twinkled as she pulled the head from her mouth, slapped her cheek with my cock, and again took me into her mouth. As her lips suctioned over the head, my hips lifted sharply, driving my cock into her mouth. A guttural groan erupted, she slammed her head down my cock, her mouth wide, jaws open to take me deep. My hips arched, lifted, shoving my cock to her. I impaled her, her head twisting side to side, grinding down my shaft. Clamping her mouth shut, her teeth raked the sensitive flesh as she lifted back toward the tip. Her teeth locked at the crown.

I grabbed her, pulling her leg toward my head. Half in the air, my mouth landed on her mound, biting down on her clit in one move. Her hips humped downwards, driving her clit to my waiting mouth. I rolled under her, my hands grabbing her ass, pulling her hard to my mouth. I let my fingers roam over her ass, her dark hole. I chewed her, licked her, ground my mouth along her slit, stuck my tongue in her soaked hole. I fucked her hard, almost ignoring her bites, her nails raking over my balls, forcing my cock deep into her face. Her body shuddered, a spasm ripped through her body. Her hips convulsed, involuntarily humping my mouth. A scream erupted, muffled by my cock stuffing her mouth and throat. Her hips bucked hard to my mouth.

"I need to fuck you," I grunted loudly. I pushed her away, wanting to plow my cock into her body. "On your knees," I barked. She moved quickly, hips high, chest on the covers of the bed. I grabbed her hip bones, saddled in close to her body. Her hands grabbed my cock, slid the head up and down her wet slit, and positioned me at her entrance to her body. I pushed forward slowly, deliberately. The head slid tight to her, the hole opening to allow penetration as I pushed harder. Wet, I slid easily into her body. I heard her lungs exhale sharply as I pulled her hips, forcing more cock into her tight hole. Her body quivered, shuddering with each passing thrust into her depths.

"Oh god," she moaned deeply, her words drawn out. "Fuck me, fuck me hard!" she instructed.

"Cum for me," I stated, pulling her body to me savagely, my fingers digging into place on her hips. I began pounding her, pushing her away, pulling back so hard our bodies slapped together loudly. Our flesh sounds filled the air, my body thrusting, pounding to her ass with a hard, demanding rhythm. I pounded her flesh, her breathing coming in gasps. I could barely breathe. Her fingers danced over her clit, extending to rake her nails across my sac as I slapped to her body. She grabbed a ball, tugging, pulling softly, freeing as I pulled back to pound forward again. Minutes passed, her groans became very loud, rising above the noise our bodies made as we slapped my hips against her ass. Her wails for me to pound her grew urgent, grew unbearable. And just as quickly, her body raced toward her orgasm, her voice reflected her orgasm as it ripped through our crotches. Juices poured from her, coating my cock, my dangling balls. My cock swelled, spewing my seed deep into her body. Our bodies screamed loudly, our rapture complete. I slowed my penetrations, slowly allowing my cock to slide limply from her cunt. She slid forward on the bed. I collapsed on top of her, nibbling at her neck.

"Hi, my names Rich, I'll be your friend," I said.

"Hiya," she groaned. "I'll be your sex toy," she softly said. "Forever and ever," she groaned deeply. Her body shuddered again as a small orgasm rumbled through her core. She rolled me over, biting my nipple, licking quickly, tasting me. Her hand rolled my balls in her palm, teasing, urging new life. "I need your cock again," she whispered, moving quickly to take my flaccid cock into her mouth. Closing my eyes, I knew I had a long afternoon ahead of me. I started to rise to the occasion.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 621 milliseconds