Sharing My Friend's Wife

With one long, deep, powerful thrust I entered her soft trembling body not stopping to even think about any pain she might feel. Her pussy slick from the flow of her juices that only our pelvic bones could stop my the power thrust of my hips as I rammed my cock into the very depths of her womb. She screamed like a banshee as the head of my massive cock found the opening of her cervix and plowed through it. As I looked t our reflections in the mirror before us, I did not recognize either of us. I pulled slowly out of her and then without warning I thrust my hips forward again. Her eyes were wide open as she stared at our reflection in the mirror and tears were rolling down her cheeks as I continued to pummel in and out of her marvelous body.

I did not last as long as I imagined I would. Our mutual passion was drawing each of us closer and closer to our ultimate orgasmic release which escalated us to the point of no return. Marie and I both exploded simultaneously. My cum erupted into her womb at the same instant her own cum gushed out as if it were propelled like lava from a volcano. The flood of our juices flowed down our thighs as if they were from a waterfall seeming to never stop. The carpet beneath us was soaked to the point it almost felt we were kneeling in tidal pool.

Suddenly, the expression on her face changed. Initially, she had looked surprised then she looked stunned and finally almost terrified. All of those looks were now replaced by a look that I can only describe as rapture. We had not "coupled." We had not made love. We had not even fucked. We had bred like a stallion and a mare.

Marie looked up into the mirror to see my eyes. She was smiling though she seemed to be almost in a state of shock. Finally, she spoke and said, "I am wish this had been during my fertile time. Now I know what it feels like to be bred. That was incredible. Can we go take a shower and then I want you to GIVE you my anal virginity. Just please try to be a little my gentle about that. I don't think my ass could take it that way."

I smiled at her and said, "Yes, to all of those things."

"It's strange. I am not quite sure which of us owns the other," I added.

"I don't want to own you, Michael. I just want you to know I will do anything you ask me to do," she replied.

Our time in the shower was not a sexual romp. We bathed each with tenderly and lovingly taking care to wash every part of each other.

After our shower, we returned to the bedroom. Marie wanted to freshen her makeup but I told her not do that. I wanted her, my woman, just the way she was. She seemed to be genuinely pleased by that. While we lay in bed whispering idly to each other, she turned to me and giggled. She told me she wanted me to go to bed with her friend Sheila.

I thought that was rather strange but Marie told me she was not insecure about it. She really just wanted me to know there would be a woman available to me when my need was great. Somehow Sheila knew that she would always be mine and I would not use her feeling for me as emotional blackmail against her. I knew I had no reason for that because she was mine without question.

Suddenly, Jim walked into the bedroom. He smiled as he said, "Damn! It looks like I missed everything."

Sheila and I both laughed. "You only missed a little of it. Come over here and hold your beautiful wife. I need a drink and you two need a little time alone together," I said as I got up from the bed to go downstairs.

"Thanks, Michael," he said as I left to go have a drink.

I just smiled and nodded my head to him.

I went down and poured myself a strong drink. I was glad to find a bottle of The Glenlivet. Jim's taste for scotch was obviously as good as taste for women. Marie was definitely top shelf.

About half an hour later they came downstairs chatting happily and holding hands like the love birds they were. Jim went to sit in his recliner as Marie took her place on the sofa beside me.

There was no awkwardness or even the "pregnant pause." Jim noticed I was drinking liquor and asked me what it was. I told him I found The Glenlivet and that obviously his taste for liquor was matched only by his taste for women. We all laughed at that, even Marie. Jim asked her to fix one for him which she did without hesitation. Everything seemed to be very good between us all.

Jim and I decided to play golf the next day and none of us mentioned the sexual activities Marie and I had shared earlier. Jim said he was gong to bed so I told them I would be back tomorrow for our golf date.

"No, you have not yet scored the "hat trick" with Marie and I know she is anxious for that. I'll be in the guest room so you two go ahead and spend the rest of the night together. I don't know how far along the cuckold path I will go but I'm certainly OK with things as they are now. Marie is happy to be both my wife and your woman while you, Michael, are not acting like an arrogant jerk so I feel really good and very comfortable about all of this," he stated.

"You are both very wonderful and amazing people. I will take good care of Marie," I said making certain to say it in a matter of fact manner and not as if I was some conquering hero.

After Jim had gotten upstairs, Marie leaned softly into me to whisper, "Thank you, Michael. Both Jim and I are so happy you are the one with whom we have done all of this. You are a strong, dominate alpha male but somehow you maintain so much poise and grace that what could be awkward and uncomfortable it just seems so...so...natural. I guess natural is the word I want to use."

"Let's make sure we always keep it this way, my hot little slut," I said teasingly.

"Yes, Master!" Marie replied in her own teasing voice.

"Jim wanted to make love with me after you left. I told him I would but you had stretched me out so much that I thought it would be better for him if we waited at least until tomorrow night," she said.

Then somewhat sheepishly she added, "I did give him a blow though."

I laughed and said, "You little minx."

"A girl has to do what a girl has to do. Especially, when she has two men to please," she responded.

"I'm ready to score the hat trick now, baby," I told her.

Marie jumped up and squealed excitedly, "Me too! Let's go!"

I lay down on the bed and watched Marie slowly approach me. "Please, Michael, go slowly this time. I know I shouldn't be but I really am a little frightened," she said.

"I think for the first time in my life I am going to lie to Jim and tell him I got really scared at the last minute and backed out of letting you do it. If I tell him we did it, he is going to want to do it too. It may be selfish of me but I want something to be very special and private for just you and me. I hope that makes sense to you," She told me.

"Marie, I love how you think. Thank you, for such a precious gift. I am deeply honored and I will this gift forever," I told her knowing that I, too, would tell Jim the same lie when he asked me and I knew he would ask me.

We lay there holding each other and kissing for a very long time during which I stroked and caressed Marie's ass and gently massaged and probed her sphincter to try to prepare her for the final penetration. I knew it was going to be painful for her and I did not have any Anal Ease with me to help her. I told her this and she said it was OK because she wanted to feel every sensation be it painful or pleasurable.

I asked her if she at least had some KY Jelly. Again she said she didn't want anything. She told me I could lubricate her with her juices and get my cock wet with them as well before I took her.

I slipped my fingers inside her soaking wet pussy and eased them one at a time inside her very tight virgin ass. I worked them in and out of her slowly and methodically giving her time to adjust herself to each invasion. When I finally had all four fingers inside her I moved them back and forth as gently as I could until she began to moan with pleasure and push her hips back to meet my ever increasing thrusts.

I was kneeling behind her and my cock was gliding in and out of her now gaping but clenching pussy. She back at me over her shoulder and whispered, "I think I'm ready for it now."

I placed the head of my cock on my fingers as I pulled them out very slowly. I did not want to allow her sphincter to snap shut quickly but rather to remain slightly open so the head would be ready to replace my finger tips. I heard her wince slightly from the pain as I forced the head into her anus but I stopped just after it entered to allow her to acclimate herself to it.

I reached into her pussy for more of her natural lubricant and smeared it on my steel hard shaft and around her clutching sphincter. Slowly I began to ease in and out of her stopping each time while leaving only the head inside her. I waited each time for a signal from her before pressing deeper and deeper into her bowels.

"Are you OK, Marie," I asked when she had taken about 5 inches of my cock inside her very tight rectum.

"Ye...Ye...Yes," she moaned, "and it hurts much less than I expected it would."

"Just tell me when you are ready for more," I told her.

She asked me to put my hands on her hips because she wanted me to give all the rest at one time with one forceful thrust.

As I grabbed her hips firmly, she took a deep breath and moaned, "Give it ALL to me, NOW!"

I gave her every thing I had with one full powered drive thrust of my hips. The same as I had done earlier when I took her pussy.

She crammed the pillow into her mouth to muffle her screams as I pulled back to launch a full assault on her no longer virgin ass. After a few strokes, she was into the rhythm and slamming her hips back against me to meet each of my powerful driving thrusts.

Mu cock felt as if it was on fire from the pressure and heat inside her flaming rectal passage. I was overwhelmed by the sheer ecstasy of taking this eager woman. I grabbed a handful of her fiery copper hair and jerked her head around to kiss her just as the first of five or six volleys of my cum blasted into her churning ass. I felt a torrent of juices flowing onto my thighs and I knew she was once again releasing her own flood orgasmic spray all over my legs, her legs and the bed beneath us.

Marie collapsed onto the bed and I collapsed onto her back. I started to pull my now shriveling cock from her but she moaned, "NO! Don't pull out. Not yet. That is MY cock and I want it inside me. Please don't pull out yet."

I did not pull out but I did hold her very tightly and rolled onto my back with her own back against my chest. This got us out of swamp we had left on the bed from the torrential flood of her orgasmic juices.

After a few minutes, she sat up as if to leave.

"Where are you going," I asked?

"To get a cloth to clean you," she replied innocently.

"No, come over here and do it with your mouth. I just scored a hat trick. Now it is time to complete our "around the world," I ordered her.

She looked at me quizzically but dutifully leaned down and began to lick and suck my cock cleaning it after I had taken her ass.

"Around the world, my innocent little slut, is taking all three of your holes and finishing where I began. When I cum in your mouth this time, we have circumnavigated the globe," I told her.

Marie giggled, paused while thinking to herself and then said, "Well, my lover, you are She slapped her ass firmly as she said that to emphasize her point.

"There one thing I'd like to ask of you, Michael," she said.

"And what might that be," I asked?

"Well, since I am your claimed and well marked property, that also makes me your whore, doesn't it," she queried?

"Yes, it does, Marie," I stated.

"Then my request is that should you decide to pimp me out as your whore would you please do it with my husband, Jim, as my only "John," She giggled.

"My beautiful woman, Jim is the only man with whom I will ever willingly share you," I replied.

Everything worked out well for all three of us. Jim still believes Marie is an anal virgin. I did take Sheila as a semi-regular lover along with a few more of Marie's girlfriends. As Marie predicted, Sheila turned out to be a true slut. I caught her with another man, a guy with a tiny dick. Even a big cock is not always enough for a true slut.

Marie really did want to have my baby and she convinced both Jim and me that everything would be good. She and I decided to "marry" each other. It was a very private little ceremony on a small island in the South Pacific where Marie and I went together for a vacation. Once again, Jim gave Marie to me. This time he gave her to me as my bride. Marie got pregnant during the trip.

Marie gave us a beautiful baby daughter who believes Jim is her father and I gladly pay child support every month. The three of us decided to name "our" daughter Jemma which somehow seems appropriate, at least to us. The J at the beginning and the conjoined mm in the middle being a constant reminder of who our daughter is. Fortunately, for us, Jemma is almost a physical carbon copy of Marie having the same color of hair, eyes, and skin tone. If she also grew up to have the same body, we will all go insane try to keep the boys away from her. On the brighter side, if she inherits Marie's tremendous sense of loyalty and fidelity that would be a major plus.

Jim and I are still very close friends and though we rarely discuss our individual relationships regarding Marie, we both believe she is a loyal, faithful and loving wife to each of us. I do believe that if something truly bad happened between Jim and Marie neither she nor I would hesitate to make our marriage legally binding. Yes, Marie and I do love each other and we are in love with each other but she is Jim's wife first and foremost.

Jim went much farther along the cuckold path than any of us ever imagined he would. He and Marie are still married and love each other very much but since Jim is now such a cuckold, I pimp Marie out to him when he wants sex. Ironically, she uses the money he gives her for sex to pay her airfare to "cum" be with me several times each year and she always brings Jemma when she "cum" to visit "Uncle Michael. I am now living back on the east coast. One day we will have to find a way to explain all of this to Jemma but for now we just leave it as it is.

At some future time, I may or may not write more about Marie and I cuckolding Jim. Actually, we did not cuckold him. Jim did that himself. He showed us his desire and we fueled it for him.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds