• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Sharing My Girlfriend and Wife

Sharing My Girlfriend and Wife

12

We met at an after-work gathering. I saw her across the room. Tall and blond. My style. Gradually working my way over I introduced myself. We worked in different divisions so had not met before. Cindy was very easy on the eye. Slim, a sparkle in her intense blue eyes. I said I would like to see her again, we planned to meet next Friday at the same gathering.

Back at work I asked if anyone knew her. One fellow said a friend of his had once dated her, said she was a real nice girl. Other than that she was a mystery.

Friday came and we found a small table in a corner, a good place to talk. I gave my life history, what there was of it. Twenty-three, single, graduated with a physics degree last year. New with the company. Jane also was twenty-three and single. Shared an apartment with two other girls. I was very attracted to her and it appeared she liked me. We made a date for next evening.

Over an extended dinner in a little bistro we continued to share our history.

"John, I'm currently dating two guys. Nothing terribly serious but we are good friends. I'm not interested at this point in my life of settling down but I find you very attractive. If you could deal with my other dating I would like to go to bed with you."

I certainly didn't argue the point. Thirty minutes later we were back at my apartment. She wasn't shy. She slipped off her panties and stood like a model before me. She reminded me of a Nordic goddess, so perfect.

"Don't just gawk, John, take your clothes off.

"Nice body. You must work out. Now the shorts. Very nice. Very, very nice," she complemented my cock as it jutted at a 45 degree angle. I have always been very proud of my appendage. We moved to the bed and she took my cock into her mouth. A few minutes of great head and I was getting too close. "Jane, I don't want to come yet. Let me eat your pussy for a while."

I scooted down her lovely body and sucked on her nipples. B cup, great tits. She spread her legs as I moved further down until I was nestled between her legs. Her pussy was bare and a little moisture was seeping between the lips. I nudged them apart with the tip of my tongue. I gently licked up and down her slit, avoiding for the moment her clit.

Jane made little whimpering sounds as I placed my mouth on her pussy hole. Pushing my tongue inside I began an in-and-out thrusting. I reached up and gently rubbed her clit. She cried out and pulled my head into her crotch as she climaxed.

"God, John, that was wonderful. You really know how to make a girl feel good. Now I want your cock. Give it to me!"

I held the head at her hole and pushed, going in half way on the first thrust. Several more and I was fully embedded. Her pussy was snug and slippery with her lubrication.

"Feels good, John. Really filling me up. Fuck me hard, I need it." And I did. Long strokes. "Hold still a moment, John." And then I felt something new. "What are you doing, Jane? That feels great."

She was somehow using her pussy muscles to milk my cock. It was a rippling, progressive squeezing. I had never felt anything like it. "You're going to make me come." "Do it, I'm close too." Afterwards I researched what she had done. It is called Pompoir and uses the vaginal muscles to alternately squeeze, contract, push, and pull the penis. Fantastic.

We started dating exclusively (on Fridays and Saturdays that is). Two or three times during the week she would come over, freshly fucked. I would stick my big cock into her slippery hole. I had never before experience sloppy seconds. I decided it was pretty good. She persuaded me to eat her pussy after I fucked her. One of her roommates' boyfriends did that. Jane thought it sounded like fun. She got me looped one night so my resistance was lowered. It wasn't bad and she went wild. So it became part of our routine.

It was about a month later, she came over to my place later than usual. She had been drinking.

"Hi, John. I'm here," she giggled. "I want you to eat my pussy. Hurry up and take your clothes off," she said as she stripped. I figured she must have had a really good time with one of her guys. Her nipples were red and her face was flushed. Her pussy was engorged.

"Eat me, John," she demanded. "I've been a really bad girl. I was just fucked by my guy and a friend of his. My pussy is full of their cum. I brought it back for you. Clean me up. Please."

"Jane, you're drunk. You want me to eat a guy's cum. Two guys! Nope. No way. But I'll fuck you real good."

"You eat your own cum out of my pussy all the time now."

"Yeah, but it's my cum. Not cum from a couple of guys I don't even know."

"OK, fuck me. But only if you agree to eat my pussy afterwards."

I slipped my hard cock into her well lubed channel. I gave it to her hard.

"Fuck me, John. Fuck me hard. Yes! Deep. Push hard. I want your cum now," she implored. Using those special pussy muscles she milked my cock and I exploded.

"Now, John. Eat my pussy. Don't say no. You left me high and dry. You can't leave me like this."

Reluctantly I scooted between her legs. Her pussy lips were engorged. I saw cum leaking out. I licked between her lips.

"Good. Real good. Keep going. Oh, that feels so good. You are the best!" she encouraged me. Reaching down she spread her lips with her fingers and pushed some cum from deep inside. Maybe this was still my cum but probably not. I decided not to think about it.

The taste was all about the same. She continued to squeeze more out of her full pussy. After I had it all I used my whole mouth on her. That always set her off and she came, squirting her own juices into my mouth.

We laid side by side for some minutes. "Thank you John. While I was getting fucked by those two guys I was hoping this would happen."

"Just don't tell anyone what we did, OK? I don't want people to know I ate a guy's cum."

The next time she came over I ate her freshly fucked pussy without argument and then fucked her. This became our standard love-making during the week. On weekends I endeavored to give her four climaxes. First, eating pussy. Second, fucking. Third, eating my cum from her pussy. And fourth, fucking her again. We were very good together in bed.

Although our relationship had so far been devoted to sex we were now spending more and more time together in other ways. Our weekends were full: movies, walking hand-in-hand in the park, shopping at the mall, jogging along the trail. That sort of thing. Even trips to WalMart were fun because we were together. We laughed and giggled like teenagers. She was a great girl and I had fallen in love. I mentally compartmentalized her sexual time with the other guys. I put it out-of-sight, out-of-mind except when I was eating her sloppy pussy.

"John, my roommates think you are not only an absolute stud but also a really nice guy. You have a big cock and know how to use it. You eat pussy and creampie like a champ. They think I should go past the 'friends with benefits' stage."

"What do you mean by that?"

"They think we should get married!"

"Huh! You've never even hinted that you wanted something long term."

"I know. But that got me to thinking. I'm twenty-three and sometime would like start a family. You are really a great guy. Good looking, nice body, good job. Good in the sack. And I love just being around you, no matter what we are doing. You have told me you love me. Well, I love you too. You're the best thing that ever happened to me.

"But quite frankly I didn't think there would be any chance for us. You know I like sex. Lots of it. I still fuck those two guys plus you. Getting married would mean giving up the extra sex. I might cope with that for a while. But long term maybe not. Then I might run around behind your back."

"Jane, you are full of surprises. I must admit I like you in my life. I love you, I really do. We are great together. But marriage just isn't something I felt ready for."

"Is it the other fucking I do? So far that hasn't seem to bother you."

"No, it hasn't. I don't watch some guy actually put his cock into you. So it's easier to accept. As long as we have known each other you had other guys. And it's exciting to play with your just-fucked pussy. It really turns me on. But to be frank I would feel differently if you were my wife. I don't think I could share."

At that point we dropped the subject. But it stayed on my mind. What if we were married and Jane had sex on the side? Would I get jealous? Would it ruin our marriage? Would she eventually prefer one of the other guys to me?

Nothing more was said during the next several weeks. Jane continued to meet during the week with her other guys. And she brought her cum-filled pussy to me. As I lunched on her snatch I found myself thinking, 'If we were married would I like eating her pussy after she had been fucked? Would I still like sloppy seconds?' Would it make any difference if other cocks were sharing my wife's pussy? Would I want to watch?

And I was coming to the surprising conclusion that it wouldn't make any difference. Other guys thinking my wife was sexy and wanting to fuck her. Putting their cocks inside her. The pleasure she received and shared with me. Doing it all with my knowledge and consent. And, I must admit, the fun of eating and fucking her dripping pussy.

"Honey, have you thought any more about us?" she asked.

"Yes, it's been on my mind ever since. Let me ask you, what if I had sex with other women? Would that be ok with you?"

"Hadn't thought about that. You devil! I suppose not. If you were sharing me I don't know how I could object. Do you have any girls in mind?"

"Nope, not at the moment. But I might. I wanted to cover all possibilities."

We talked some more and decided this could be a wonderful arrangement. I had come to love Jane and she loved me. We would be adding the stability and long-term commitment of marriage plus the excitement of outside sex. We made a commitment to always be open and honest with each other. A few days later we told our family and friends of our engagement. Jane told her two guy friends. They were surprised by the announcement and even more so that I OK'd her continuing sex with them.

Jane moved in with me. We continued our hot weekends. Jane's mid-week fucking had a new element of forbiddingness. Now the two guys were fucking my fiancé, my wife-to-be! They also found it doubly exciting. So far at least our impending marriage was on track. Our sex play was energized to a new level.

"Look at my pussy, John. It's all red and puffy. Here, let me spread my lips. See how his big cock stretched your fiancé. Just imagine his cock sliding in there. Stick your tongue in. Here, let me squeeze out some cum. Leave it on your tongue and show me. OK now you can swallow. Clean up the rest. You are so good!"

I visualized that cock pushing into her hole, going deeper on each stroke. My bride-to-be grunting with each deep stroke. Climaxing as he spurted his warm cum into her pussy. The satisfied smile on her face. Yes, I liked her being fucked.

We set the date for August, three months from now. I calculated that she would bring home a cum-filled pussy some thirty times between now and them. Thirty creampies not counting our lovemaking.

With my approval Jane made special plans for the night before our wedding. She arranged for both her guys to meet her at a motel. That night she was fucked repeatedly. She said not to wait up for her. At nine the next morning, our wedding day, she called and said she would meet me at the chapel. Our marriage was schedule for noon.

She joined me at the altar all aglow with excitement and looking beautiful in her wedding dress. I held her tight as we said our vows. In the limo to the reception she hugged me and said she was so happy. Then she whispered into my ear "John, the guys fucked me all night long. I had a terrific time, thank you for letting me do that. They both had me twice this morning. I called you while one of them had his big cock in me. I kept all four loads of cum in my pussy. Some even leaked down my leg as you kissed me at the altar. I am so horny!" She pulled up her dress and showed me her sopping wet panties.

I pushed aside her panties and stuck a finger in her pussy. She was dripping. I looked up and saw the limo driver watching in the rear view mirror. I smiled and continued to finger her and was rewarded with a convulsive climax.

We had a nice reception, about thirty of our friends. Thinking about her wet pussy was driving me crazy. Finally we headed to our motel. She took off her wedding dress and stood nude. She slid a finger into her hole and put it to my lips. "Taste. I've been dripping all afternoon. Now fuck me. Fuck your new wife with that big cock of yours."

I threw off my clothes, positioned my cock at her hole and shoved into the hilt. God, she was juicy. Some ten minutes of good fucking and I exploded in her. She responded a few seconds later.

"Now eat me. Suck everything out of me. God, that feels so good. Keep going. Go deeper. I'm going to push some more out. I'm so lucky to have such a good lover as my husband. Oh, my. That feels so good," as she humped my face. "I'm coming! Lick my clit. Oh... "

My cock stiffened and I shoved it back into her pussy. Having just come I lasted a long time. Jane had a series of small climaxes followed by one really big one. She was in a daze as I exploded into her cervix.

We lay side by side savoring the relaxation of really good sex. I love my wife.

Jane related the details of last night and this morning. She had never been with two guys at the same time. They alternated fucking and kept her at a peak much of the night. Then they had her again this morning. No wonder she was glowing during our wedding and her pussy was sopping wet.

Other than going to work we were home bodies the next two weeks. If anybody kept track of such things we surely set some sort of record for sexual climaxes.

One of her guys was moving out of town. I let her spend Friday night with him. She was worn out Saturday and immediately took a nap. I admired her beautiful nude body. She lay on her back with one leg bent. Her swollen pussy was leaking. I move my finger up and down her slippery slit and pushed it into her hole. As I played with her pussy she woke up and smiled at me.

"Come up here, kiss me," she said. I could taste cum. "Thank you for letting me fuck him. I had a great time. Now eat my pussy, honey. Your wife's pussy needs cleaning up," as she pushed my head down to her crotch. "So good. Honey, I am so lucky to have you." She pushed more cum out. I rubbed my cock along her slit and picked up the cum on my cock head. I held my cock to her mouth and she licked off the cum. "Tastes good, get some more." Several times I pushed my cock into her pussy and then gave it to her to lick. "I think that's all. Now I'm going to fuck you and fill you back up."

We were invited to a party, mostly people Jane knew. One couple our age, Ed and Sue, were interesting. Jane dated him years ago. We arranged to get together at their place the next day. They were a fun couple, married just a year. We had a lot in common. They came to our apartment on Sunday to watch the game. Next weekend the four of us drove to Las Vegas. We gambled - nickel slots. It was fun and we enjoyed their company very much. Hotel rooms were expensive for our budget so we shared a room with two double beds.

We brought in some beers from our car and had a great party. None of us were feeling any pain. Ed and Sue started kissing. We said they were acting like horny teenagers. "Not exactly," Sue responded. "Not teenagers. But definitely horny. Hope you guys don't mind." They laid down on their bed and made out, playing kissy-face. Jane and I sat up on our bed. We didn't want to stare and switched on the TV. She fondled the growing bulge in my jeans.

"Not in front of them, Sue!" Ed exclaimed. "I'm so horny," she responded as she unzipped his jeans. She pulled out his cock and started slurping away. She stood up by the bed and removed her clothes. We couldn't help but notice her very nice body. "Come on, Ed. Strip. Let's give our friends something to look at."

She gobbled up his cock, positioning her butt towards us. She wiggled around as she stroked and sucked. "Stop, honey. I'm too close." She laid down with her butt in the air and without preamble Ed stuck his cock into her pussy.

We had never seen another couple make love. Sue encouraged us to watch so we did. A few minutes later Ed shot his wad. It seemed Sue climaxed at the same time.

"Very nice, Ed. Thank you. I really needed that. Ok, you guys. Now it's your turn. Show us how you guys do it."

Their show cranked up our libidos. Jane pulled me up out of bed and we both started stripping. "With a body like that, Jane, I know why John married you. You are absolutely beautiful. I love your shaved pussy," Ed exclaimed.

"And I know why Jane married him. Look at that cock. It's huge. And beautiful," Sue added.

With their encouragement I put my head between my wife's spread legs and lapped away. Our friends' demonstration had made us really horny. A few minutes later Jane was humping my mouth. She squirted a large burst of juice into my mouth. Not losing a beat I put my cock head at her hole and pushed in. A few strokes and I was balls-deep.

"God, Jane. How can you take all of that? That is so erotic," Sue was mesmerized by my cock penetrating Jane's tight pussy.

We fucked for some ten minutes before I shoved deep and held her hips while I spurted several times. When I pulled out her pussy was red and gaping. Playing to our audience, Jane said "John, eat my pussy. Lap up your cum. Clean me up with your tongue." She pulled my head between my legs. Turning to Sue, Jane explained "John loves to eat my pussy after he fucks me. "It seems so nasty but so, so erotic. John, stick your tongue out, show them your cum." She pushed a wad out of her pussy and I lapped it up and then stuck out my tongue. "See, he loves my pussy and his cum, don't you," she bragged as I swallowed.

"Usually I have John fuck me one more time. But, honey, if you don't mind, let's save it for in the morning.

Lights out and some good sleep after a full day. Sue and Jane were up first and went to get some coffee from the restaurant. "You guys are so sexy," Jane said. "We never watched anyone make love before." "I'm glad you liked it. We loved watching you guys. And John eating his cum, that was fabulous. Ed has never done that. We really enjoy you guys. Now I need to tell you something. Please don't get upset. We like to wife swap."

Jane was momentarily speechless. "You mean the husbands swap wives?"

"Yes, or you could say we swap husbands. We started about six months ago and have swapped three times. Very similar to last night, two couples in the same room. But unlike last night we swapped beds."

"Really! And you had some other guy's cock in you and Ed fucked the guy's wife?"

"Yep. We were very nervous the first time. We had only been married six months and I didn't know if it would hurt our relationship. The other couple had experience and helped us get going. Some drinks, some fooling around, and we did it. We liked it enough to do it two more times."

"Why did you stop?"

"Distance mostly. Then we met you guys. Our age. Nice couple. And we thought, maybe. So we set it up for this trip. One room, two couples. Last night was a perfect start."

"Since we are being honest, Sue, I will tell you I love sex. When John and I were dating I was also fucking two other guys. He knew and approved. One of the guys moved away but I still see the other one."

"I had no idea. Here I thought you two were this naive young couple that just fucked missionary style. Last night should have given me a better idea. And John is ok with you having sex with other guys?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Sharing My Girlfriend and Wife

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds