Sharon & Christy

With only half of the length in her, Sharon bucks and begins her first orgasm. I continue to stroke the dildo into her during her orgasm, and as she recovers, I continue to feed more into her. Sharon moans to me that the feel of the dildo inside her pussy is awesome and she wants me to fill her with it. I renew my efforts and finally begin sliding the full length into her. I slowly slide the dildo out until I can see the head and then slide it back into her. Sharon is just lying there and moans as I fuck her. I ask her how it feels and she replies that if I keep fucking her she is going to come all night.

True to her word, she begins another orgasm. I continue to fuck her through two more orgasms until she finally gasps that she has had enough. I withdraw the dildo and then lean forward and lick all of her juices from her pussy. As I sit up, I ask Christy if she would like to fuck me with the dildo or would she like to try it. Christy smiles and tells me she would like me to fuck her. Sharon moves off to the side and Christy lies down. Christy is very aroused, so I slide the dildo into her. After about twenty strokes, the dildo is fully in her. Sharon comments that watching this is the sexiest thing she has ever seen. Christy asks Sharon to lick her nipples. Christy is moaning about how turned on she is and how great the dildo feel in her.

She reaches down and takes the end from me and begins to fuck herself. I grab the 9” bullet vibrator and begin to slide it along my slit as I watch Christy screw herself senseless. Christy is moaning as she strokes the dildo into herself. I turn on my vibrator and slide it into me. I move over and take Christy’s other breast and suck it into my mouth. Sharon and I look at each other as we continue to lick and suck on Christy’s breasts. Christy lets out a loud moan and begins her orgasm. Her entire body shakes as she comes. I need the dildo in me so as she recovers; I pull the dildo out of her hands and remove it from her pussy. I ask Sharon to fuck me with it. Christy is passed out on the bed so I lie on the floor. The vibrator has really lubricated me well, so Sharon is able to quickly slide most of it into me.

The feel of it filling me up spirals me into a raging passion. My orgasm begins before Sharon can fully insert the dildo into me. As I come down from my orgasm, I feel Sharon’s tongue begin to circle my clit. I moan loudly. Sharon playfully begins to tug on the love beads in my ass, which sends a wave of pleasure through my body. The combination of Sharon’s tongue, the dildo filling my pussy and her tongue send me into a series of orgasms with each one building on the previous one until one last, huge orgasm begins as Sharon pulls the love beads out of my ass. My orgasm is so intense; I see stars in front of my eyes.

I push Sharon away from me as I try to recover. I don’t even have the energy to sit up. I reach down and remove the dildo from my pussy. I look up and see Sharon and Christy move into a sixty-nine position with Sharon on top. I close my eyes as I continue to recover as I listen to the liquid sounds of Sharon and Christy’ passion. I lie there for more than twenty minutes until I hear them moan into each other’s pussies. I shakily stand up and pull on my clothes as they recover from their sex. I look at the clock and find that it is almost 10:00. The girls get dressed and we say our goodnights. I go back to bed and fall into a deep, satisfied sleep.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds