Sharon's Threesome Ch. 01

My hand slowly caressed the length of his shaft and ran his hard cock over my tits. I looked into his eyes and said, "Lay back." Slowly he moved back and I moved my mouth to the tip of this beautiful penis.

"I've never seen a cock this big, you are huge," I said! I licked his cock head for a few minutes and engulfed his cock with my mouth. It throbbed as I swirled my tongue around the head.

I pulled away and said, "We need to get back, my husband will wonder where we are and come looking. I don't want to have him find us 'wrestling,'" I teased.

"No please Sharon, no, don't stop," he said.

"Sorry I'd love to continue too, but not now," I said.

I quickly swam away and a few moments later I heard Colin splash into the water behind me. As I got back to the beach, as I approached my husband I gave him a sly wink.

The day was lovely and about an hour later we packed up and started back to the house. Along the way we made arrangements to have a tour of the island the next day with Colin as our guide.

I told my husband that I had teased Colin with a bit of sex play. He, of course, wanted all the details.

When I was finished he said, "That's it?" "Yep," I said, "for now."

Colin arrived around 10:30 for our tour. We chatted a bit and said, "What should I wear?"

He said, "Something comfortable, but with a bit more material than you had on yesterday. We're going into town and then to the far end of the island." "Bring a bag and you can change at the beach."

Colin drove us in his golf cart and took us into town; we did some shopping and had a nice lunch. We also did some sightseeing to see the high spots of the tiny but beautiful island.

About 2 we headed out to the beach at the other end of the island.

"It is where people, myself included, go to shed their inhibitions." "We'll have a good time," Colin said.

When we got there I noticed that there were a couple of other couples and small groups already there. I also noticed that most were nude. Foxy Colin had taken us to a nude beach.

I was game and my husband loves it when I am nude and other people can see me. Colin, I imagined wanted to show off his big cock. So, we found a spot near a couple of palms, spread out the blanket, and I started to undress.

"Not so fast," my husband says. "This is Colin's beach, so let's follow his lead."

Colin looked somewhat surprised, but said something like, "Ok, I'll tell you exactly what to do."

He stood up slipped off his shirt and shorts and was completely nude in seconds. His cock was magnificent, hanging almost straight down and more than half way to his knees.

"Whoa," I heard my husband say, "I can't compete with that!"

"Not a competition, old man, just some time in the sun with my new friends," he said. "Ok, Sharon, your turn," Colin commanded.

I tugged at my tank top and pulled it off over my head, then reached around behind and un-hooked my bra.

"As beautiful as I recall," Colin said.

"Nice to know you have a good memory," I teased, "It was only yesterday when you saw them last." I slid down my shorts and my thong panties.

"God I love women who shave," Colin said. "So sexy and smooth."

I looked back at my husband. "Your turn honey," I said.

"Ok, but promise you'll pay some attention to me when I'm nude and not spend all your time with Colin."

"I promise," I said, "I will divide my time proportionally based upon size."

"Looks like I'm getting nothing today Colin," he said, "She has always been somewhat of a size queen." "You want to fuck her now or wait until later," my husband said?

"We'll the obvious answer to that question is yes, I want to fuck her now, and later too," Colin joked.

By that time I was already on the blanket and rubbing lotion on my skin. "Nice that you let me have a vote in all this," I said.

Colin and my husband soon joined me on the blanket. I noticed that we attracted a bit of attention from the other groups on the beach. I couldn't tell if it was because of me or Colin's cock. I was hoping at least some of it was for me.

Colin was on his back on one side of me and my husband was sitting up on the other side. I lay back and stretched out next to Colin, his beautiful long thick cock just inches away.

After about 10 minutes I felt Colin's hand move to my belly and slowly started down toward my pussy. His hand glided over my skin slowly and as he approached my pussy I slightly opened my legs to allow him access. His fingers stroked my body softly as his hand moved to my vagina.

His fingers gently stroked my outer lips and I felt a tingle as one of his fingers slid inside partially. He stroked me for a few moments then pulled his hand away. I rolled to my side to face him and pushed my tits against his are and reached out to caress his cock.

I ran one finger along his cock and felt it twitch slightly as I reached the head. He was flaccid, but I could see that his beautiful cock was coming alive at my touch. I wrapped my hand around his meaty cock and slowly started stroking its full length.

His massive cock responded to me and started to thicken and lengthen. "God," I whispered, "it's getting even bigger." "Are you sure you want a hard-on here, with all the people watching," I asked.

He just smiled as I continued to stroke him. I felt his hand again slide to a position between my legs and slowly start probing my vagina again. I pushed my hips to his hand and again slightly opened my legs. Slowly I stoked him cock while his fingers caressed my pussy.

I pushed myself closer to his body as he probed my cunt with one finger gliding the entire length of the opening from top to bottom.

He continued this for a few minutes and then slowly moved his finger to the top of my opening and concentrated on my clit. I wrapped my hand tighter around his dick as I felt his finger brush over it.

"It's getting bigger, what are we going to do with it when you are hard," I asked?

"That depends on what you are planning on doing with it. You're the one that started this," he said.

After a few more minutes of mutual stroking, my pussy was excited and moist and his cock stood up straight and hard. While I was stroking him I noticed that several folks on the beach were taking notice of us and some had even moved closer.

I released my grip on his cock and moved to a kneeling position next to him. I took his cock in my hand again and slowly lowered myself over his body so that I was lying across his chest and abdomen looking directly at his cock.

It was bigger than I remembered from yesterday, but still long and thick and beautiful. I wrapped my hand around the shaft and slowly began to pump him again so that everyone could see what I was doing.

I slowly lowered my mouth to his cock head and engulfed it quickly. I took as much as I could and brought my hand up to meet my mouth. Colin moaned loudly and his hands pushed my head down onto his cock.

I sucked eagerly at his big, beautiful cock as Colin thrust his hips up to my mouth.

"Oh, yea baby, suck it, suck it," he said.

I eagerly followed his instructions. Every so often I looked up at the other folks on the beach, every guy nearby was watching my every move. Again, I noticed some had again moved closer, a couple had moved closer and were standing to get a better view.

I sucked this cock for a few more minutes then I rolled off of him and moved to my back next to him.

"Fuck me, right now," I said. Colin didn't need any more encouragement, he quickly moved to his knees and to a position between my legs. He put one hand on my belly and was holding his cock in the other hand.

He slowly slid the head into my cunt. I was so excited and well lubricated from my excitement that he slid in easily, even though his cock was large. It seemed like one fluid movement as he entered me, slowly but completely.

I felt my cunt being pushed open by his cock and his cock filled my vagina completely. He pushed himself all the way in to his balls and then just as slowly as he entered me, he withdrew savoring the heat and moistness of my cunt. He didn't wait long and shoved his did deep into me again.

"Oh fuck, your cunt is so tight," Colin screamed. "Oh yea, that it squeeze me with that cunt," as I tightened my cunt around his massive shaft.

The guys standing were moving closer as Colin started fucking me. Colin continued fucking me like no one else was around. He paid no attention to my husband lying next to me on the blanket as he fucked my cunt deeper and deeper with every thrust.

I lifted my hips to allow him deeper penetration and I propped myself up on my arms so I could watch Colin's cock disappear into my cunt. He was large and the sensation of being completely filled with each thrust of his cock was quite exciting. His cock rubbed enticingly over my engorged clit with each thrust. I could tell that he was going to last a lot longer that I would as I felt my first orgasm rapidly approaching.

My tits swayed up and down with each of his thrusts. I could see the pleasure Colin was feeling in his face. His also responded when I clenched my vagina around his shaft when he was completely in me. His balls slapped loudly against my cunt lips with each of his powerful thrusts.

I looked past him to see that a few guys were standing close to the edge of our blanket watching intently as Colin fucked me.

I was enraptured with the sensation of Colin's cock fucking me deeply and excited by knowing that there were people watching me get fucked.

None of them knew that I had met Colin only the day before. I couldn't hear if they were saying anything regarding me getting fucked right in front of them, but I didn't care, I was the center of attention of Colin, my husband and these few guys. Every eye was on my body, while it was used by Colin for his sexual gratification. God, getting watched is such a turn-on.

After a few moments of reveling in the attention, I realized that my husband was no longer lying next to me.

I felt his hand go to my arm and felt his place a rolled towel under my shoulders. He whispered, "Lay back and tilt your head back."

Not knowing what he was talking about, I lay back down. Colin was fucking with more and more speed as I realized that my husband had a raging hard-on just inches from my face.

I reached out and pulled his cock to my mouth and eagerly engulfed if and started sucking it eagerly. My husband's hands went to my tits and pushed them together as he started fucking my mouth. I heard something from the guys watching, but with Colin's cock assaulting my cunt and my husband fucking my mouth I was too busy to understand.

A cock in my cunt shoving itself deeply into me and my husband fucking my mouth was a new sensation for me. Colin had his hands on my hips thrusting rapidly and fully, and my husband's hands on my tits tugging on my nipples as he fucked my mouth brought me, after a minute or to, over the edge of a raging orgasm.

I could feel my entire body convulse as wave after wave of pleasure swept through every nerve in my body.

My orgasm did not quell my two lovers as the continued to fuck me. Nor did their pace slow down. I could feel Colin's cock pumping rapidly and an out and I felt his cock get hotter and bigger as I sensed his orgasm approaching. I didn't know what would happen next, but I didn't want any of the sensations I was feeling to stop.

Moments later I felt Colin's cock twitch violently and he roughly pushed himself deep into my cunt. When he was all the way in, I felt a massive spurt as his sperm gushed into my eager cunt.

"Oh fuck," Colin screamed, "I'm coming."

Jet after jet of his sperm drained from his balls filling my open pussy. He shot a huge volume of come deep inside me and I could feel every twitch of his cock as more and more sperm filled me.

I tried desperately to clamp my cunt muscles tight around his shaft be I could feel the huge volume he was releasing and even clenching as tight as my well fucked pussy could muster I couldn't hold back the flow of his come.

After several large spurts I could feel his sperm being forced out of my cunt around the shaft of his cock. He came and came.

While Colin was filling my cunt with his sperm, my husband was pumping my mouth eagerly with his cock. Soon I knew that he was about to dump his load in my mouth and perhaps on my tits.

He twitched several times before I felt the rush of his salty, creamy come into my mouth and down my throat. I clamped my lips around his cock and was somewhat more successful in containing his spurts that I was with Colin's.

He delivered his load and I swallowed as much as I could. When his orgasm subsided, he pulled his cock from my mouth and pumped one or two good spurts over my tits. That brought a cheer from the guys watching.

Colin's dick was still deep in me, but I could feel that he was losing his erection and would soon slip out of me. I lowered my hips as his slippery, come covered cock slipped from my well fucked cunt.

My husband rolled onto the blanket next to me and Colin also flopped down exhausted.

"That was a bit of all right," said Colin in a Cockney accent. "And the crowd seemed to enjoy it, but certainly not as much as I did," he continued.

I lay there on the blanket still nude and Colin's come starting to ooze out of my slick pussy. I reached for a towel and wiped my husband's load off my tits, then lay back to enjoy the sun and the stares of the guys still milling about.

Colin got up and headed to the water with a couple of guys following him. When he came back after a dip and a "wash-up," he said that the guys mostly asked if they could fuck me too.

Colin, always the gentleman, said to them, "Sorry guys, she may be an exhibitionist, but she isn't a whore." He also said that they never figured out who was who in the relationship.

The guys drifted away after a few more minutes when the realized that we were finished with the public sex. I took a dip to wash-up also and we enjoyed the rest of the day with the wine we brought, the beach, and the sun.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds