Shatter Ch. 01

"I don't know what happened to me. They took me when I was so little... I just remember hearing your voice, out there, in the nothingness," Icy answered his question for him, and she wrapped an arm around his shoulders, drawing him close. It was a little disconcerting how affectionate she was being with him, like they were old friends. Siren tried to gauge her feelings but couldn't get a solid grasp on them, they only seemed to be coherent some of the time. "It feels so weird now... I remember what it was like to be a child, but, I feel so different now... There's memories in my head, seeping into me. It's like I'm slowly remembering a life that I didn't live, all at once... It's me but it's not me, I'm in charge now when I wasn't before..." Icy was staring at her hands, frowning.

"They take kids like us. We're the only ones they can insert imprints into, so powerful people can use our bodies, instead of dying. They probably did the same to you... you're dressed nice, someone was using your body." Siren explained, not sure if it would make sense to her. As he spoke, he felt anger blooming in her core, a terrifying primal emotion that made him want to pull away. The clothes melted off her like they were made out of water, hitting the floor in a pile of threads and dust. That anger... it came and went with her, but it had these occasional surges that made him fear for his safety, no small in part due to the fact that she could kill him with nothing more than a thought. Look at what she'd just done to those clothes... Siren did, in fact, try to stare at the clothes and not Icy's naked body. She was so beautiful and perfect, flawless caramel skin, shiny dark hair, perky c-cup breasts. Whomever had been using that body had taken care of it. Siren shook his head, he was not going to be attracted to the insane telekinetic girl who was being weirdly affectionate with him.

"They should be afraid of me, Siren. I will tear them all apart, for what they did to us..." She growled, squeezing him so tight it was a tiny bit painful. "I won't let anybody hurt you, you're mine now, forever..." Siren shivered a little bit, and decided he needed to do something. This girl meant well, but she was unstable, he needed to calm her down. He reached into her mind, attempting to soothe her raging emotions, to placate them. His attempt was immediately blocked, he could feel her emotions just an inch away, but there was some kind of... barrier, or field around her mind. It immediately proved to be more than that, it reacted to his touch instantly.

It was a feeling unlike any other, it reached out into him, wrapping itself around every single molecule in his body. It communicated to him, not with words, it was a mindless thing, instinctual, but with life enough to act. 'No. Never' That was the feeling that was impressed upon his mind, all in an instant. Icy's eyes went wide, and she recoiled in terror, as though it had happened to her too. The threatening presence vanished immediately, leaving Siren too stunned even to be terrified.

"What... what did you?" Icy stared at him, bug-eyed, before she dove at him, grabbing him in a an embrace and sobbing. "I'm so sorry, Siren... Please, just don't do that again, My Inner Voice, it... it just happened on its own. I would never hurt you..." Siren tried not to be scared, and it actually wasn't that difficult. It had felt like... he'd touched a Goddess, a primal force of nature, and it had forbade him to ever do it again. Beyond that, he was also trying not to sexualize the naked girl clinging to him, crying and rubbing her breasts against his ches. As an empath, he'd never felt so conflicted emotionally.

"I tried to calm you, but, but... uhh... Icy you should... maybe get some clothes... They'll be looking for us, we'll have to hide." Siren did his best to stare at the ceiling. As arousal started to flood through him, he felt a twinge of panic, hoping his emotions didn't start seeping into Icy on accident. That was what usually happened when he was sexual with people, and it made him uncomfortable when it did, and most people didn't have a freaky ghost voice telling him to keep his hands to himself

Icy pulled back, giving him a strange look, before she nodded and looked down at the pile of scrap cloth at her feet. It levitated, and sort of... rearranged itself into... well, into what was most certainly not a nice looking business suit. She molded the cloth into a ragged loincloth and top, barely holding itself together, making her look like a street urchin that had never owned any other clothes. It was... pretty convincing, actually. She frowned at them, just the same. "It's much harder to put things back together..." she muttered.

"No, it looks really good. If we look like we're homeless it will be harder for them to find us." He smiled at her reassuringly, hoping to sway her mood. She smiled back, looking genuinely happy. "You're so sweet..." she sighed softly, and leaned in to kiss him on the cheek. "I'm so happy... you..." She paused, looking into his eyes for a second. Oh no, he knew that look.

She pushed forward, kissing him on the mouth and pushing him to the ground. Siren tried to pull away, to warn her she was just feeling his arousal, that he was doing this to her, but she was so strong, she was pinning him down. That was when he felt it, it was very strange, it didn't even make sense... Love, complete, unrestrained love, towards him. It came from nowhere, it made no sense, but Siren knew that Icy loved him, that she'd die before she hurt him. Everybody he'd ever been intimate with before had found him attractive, his slight figure, his long eyelashes. The boys had liked his full lips, and one girl had been obsessed with his puffy nipples, he was used to feeling that, but this was very different.

She broke the kiss, looking into his eyes, "My sweet Siren... I'll never..." He tried to move his arms but he couldn't, and he glanced up at them to see a faint distortion in the air surrounding his wrists. As he looked away, her hands ran down his chest, pinching and squeezing gently, making him gasp and squirm when she reached his nipples. "You like that..." She whispered, "I can feel it..."

There was no denying it, he was too horny now, and it was bleeding out of him into her, creating a minor feedback loop. She leaned in and started kissing and nibbling at his neck, teeth scraping the sensitive flesh. He tried to buck and squirm, he wasn't used to being denied or kept waiting, even though he'd always tried so hard not to take advantage of people using his gift. This was... difficult. "Icy... please..." He whimpered, even as she pulled down the bottoms of his 'prison' jumpsuit, freeing his small stiff cock.

"It's so cute..." she whispered into his ear, wrapping her hand around it slowly and squeezing it, making him whimper needily. "Oooh... you like that a lot, too, don't you?" She chuckled, running kisses along his jawline. "Feels so nice for me too." She started to grind on his body gently, her rags not properly covering her crotch allowing her to grind her sex on his thigh. It was already wet, leaving a trail on his leg as she went.

Her movements were crude, and inexperienced. Siren wanted to help, to guide her a bit, but she had him hopelessly pinned down, all he could do was moan and squirm. Her other hand on his chest started to knead the flesh and pinch his nipples, the pain and stimulation driving him crazy. "Ah! Icy... it hurts..." he groaned weakly, the pain was absolutely worth it but it was so embarrassing...

"You like it... You like being my cute little doll. You like me playing with your boobies, I can feel it." She whispered breathily, giggling softly as she continued stroking his painfully hard cock. Siren shivered, he was doing his best to hold back, but she was right, he did like this, and he'd always been a little bit of a... quick shot.

"Icy... Please, I'm gonna..." He looked up into her eyes, a pleading expression upon his face.

Icy didn't answer, she continued to pump his short length, and she dove forward to kiss him, awkwardly mashing their lips together and forcing her tongue into his mouth. He moaned and screamed into her mouth, thrashing against the invisible bonds and cumming all over her hand. His hips bucked and tried to thrust into a womb that wasn't there and his vision blurred, the girl kissing him becoming a smudge against a backdrop.

"That felt... nice..." Icy breathed, apparently not kissing him anymore, he hadn't noticed. Siren continued to thrash and whine as she kept pumping him, her other hand squeezing his other nipple even harder than the last time, but his brain didn't register the pain. Finally, mercifully, his orgasm faded down, taking all his strength with it, and he went limp, panting, his vision still a little fucked.

"Icy... stop... I'm done..." Siren whined, trying to push her hand away, as it was still stroking him. His attempts were completely unsuccessful, as his arms were still bound by Icy's invisible restraints.

Icy didn't stop, she just laughed softly. "Stop? You can keep going, be a good boy for me..." She redoubled her efforts, squeezing and playing with his cum-slick shaft, making Siren squeal as the stimulation to his hyper-sensitive organ finally hit his brain.

"Nooo... Icy, please...I can't... " Siren begged, his limbs felt exhausted from the struggle but somehow they found a little reservoir of strength to start struggling against their bonds again, trying to get away from her tight, squeezing hand.

"You can... I'm close to something, Siren... just hold on for me, be a good doll..." Icy panted, grinding her own crotch against his leg harder, looking down at him through hooded eyes.

"I can't... I... uuuggghhh." Siren moaned like a whore as the torturous hand job continued, the brutal stimulation fading slowly down to a more normal level, and his body started to respond to it again. He felt another high being pulled out of him, this one building fast. "Please... let me..." Siren couldn't even finish his sentence before he let out a breathy gasp, and he screamed.

Icy moaned too, a deep, throaty noise, and Siren felt the invisible bonds on his arms tighten slightly as she started humping his leg, rubbing the full length of her body against his as she experienced her own climax, little fragments of her adrenaline and dopamine flitting into his awareness through the fog of his second agonizing orgasm that was crushing his brain to bits. His cock let out a thin stream of semen, flowing out onto Icy's already slick hand as she continued to grind and writhe against him, her breathing slowly calming as she laid there with him. The invisible bonds around his wrists vanished, and Siren let out a small groan as he lowered them, stretching his fingers as Icy cuddled up to him, sighing contentedly and resting her head on his chest.

"Feels so nice to be close to someone..." she murmured softly, hugging him tightly, a faint sliver of peacefulness coming out of her, which made Siren himself calm down a little, too.

"I'm sorry, Icy, I sort of do that to people... I don't mean to, it just..." He felt bad. This always happened to him, even though he tried not to take advantage of people, and he always felt so guilty afterwards. And now, he'd gone and done it with some girl who wasn't even in her right mind... what had he done?

"I know..." She whispered, running a finger across one of his sore nipples, making him shiver. "I could have blocked it, but I didn't want to. I love you... you're all I have, and I wanted to be close to you." Her voice was quiet, and had a strange clarity to it, an innocence that Siren wouldn't have thought that her fractured mind was capable of.

He blinked at her, baffled. 'She could have blocked me... but she didn't. She wanted to do this with me...' It was a strange relief, to know that for once, he didn't have to worry, that he hadn't accidentally forced someone to do this. Well, maybe it was a little more complicated than that, it was really weird, too. He'd never felt someone's love for him like this, not even from his parents, but there was another facet to it, a kind of honesty he'd had with this broken girl.

"Thank you, Icy, for saving me. We'll get through this, somehow..." He kissed her on the top of the head, deciding not to think too hard about this right now, not after he'd just came his brains out... twice.

"No." Icy's voice was as cold as her name, shifting tones rapidly. "I'm not just getting through this, Siren. I'm going to free everybody like us. And I'm going to kill the ones who did it. There was a cold fatalism to her voice, and Siren didn't doubt for a second she was serious.

"Icy, I don't think that's really possible, the government is.." He stopped, she was looking up at him, angry, but also frightened.

"I'm so strong, Siren... My Inner Voice is so powerful... I don't know the full extent of what I can do... But I'm gonna find out. They are afraid of my strength, Siren, and they should be..."

Siren swallowed nervously. He wasn't sure he was entirely comfortable with killing people, especially... that many people. He knew he couldn't convince Icy otherwise though, he could feel the immense conviction in her, and he knew people like that couldn't be dissuaded unless he changed their mind for them... and Icy could protect herself from that kind of manipulation.

"Alright. I'm with you, Icy. I'll help... just, promise to listen to me? You don't have to do what I tell you, but..."

She giggled, and gave his butt a squeeze, making him squeak. "Of course, silly... I wouldn't leave my cute doll behind, anyway..." She kissed him on the cheek and let out a small sigh, closing her eyes like she was about to have a nap.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Shatter Ch. 01
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 257 milliseconds