• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • She Did Do It

She Did Do It

After my wife witnessed my enthusiastic screwing of her co-worker, I suggested that she should get even by having a no holds barred encounter with her work mates husband. (I have harbored the fantasy of watching her wrapped in the throes of passion with another man for some years now.) At first she was reluctant, but when I assured her that my guilt was overwhelming and that the only way for me to heal was for her to enjoy a sexual adventure; she reluctantly agreed. My wife is forty years old but looks thirty. She is very pretty and has a nice round ass. Her breasts are on the smallish side but her nipples are the proverbial pencil erasors. Outside of some heavy kissing and light fondling, she has not strayed from her marriage vows. When she told me about Ron trying to score with her, that's when I decided to seduce Ron's lovely wife.(My, she was a hot little number!) Karen, my wife, told me about the time, at a neighborhood party,that Ron insisted that she drink a little more wine than she was accustomed too. She got a bit tipsy and that's when he made his move. I was thrilled when Karen confessed to me that he had frenched her and fondled her breasts.

The day came for Karen to meet Ron. She was going to his home. It was fun watching her dress for her date. We were both joking and also extremely aroused. She wanted to forego the date and stay with me and fuck my brains out, but I insisted that she go. She looked marvelous in her little black demi bra with matching panties. Unfortunately, she always wears panty hose so I suggested she remove the panties and just wear the hose. She did. She was starting to get into the swing of things. She pulled her flower print dress over her head and down onto her body. She looked radiant. I kissed her goodbye after assuring her that I would always love her and once more encouraged her to remember every little detail of this encounter so that she could share it with me later.

The time crawled by....I resisted the urge to masturbate. After two hours passed, I knew that she went through with it! Finally, after two more hours passed, I heard the car pull into the driveway. This was it! I was going to hear her story!

She opened the door and I heard her toss her keys onto the kitchen counter followed by the deliciously erotic clicking of footsteps on the wooden floor approaching the bedroom where I was lying in wait. Immediately, she jumped onto the bed and began furiously kissing me while simultaneously humping my naked thigh. She had a massive orgasm!

After a pause, no longer than a minute, she spoke for the first time, "I think you're going to like this honey," she enthusiastically purred.

She then raised up from the bed and walked away from me. She paused in front of the dresser and appraised her reflection in the mirror.

I just watched, not speaking, not wanting to taint the moment.

"Not too much the worse for wear", she stated matter-of-factly to her mirrored image, as she began slowly raising the hem of her pretty summer dress.

This allowed me to view the rear of her panty-hoseless thighs, as I felt an immense hard-on pulsing, and demanding, as it became engorged with my blood. The ascent of the flowered hem continued as I slowly began to stroke myself. This was nirvana! Next, her very best asset, her ass,became visible in the dimmed light. She then turned to face me as she lifted the remaining fabric above her braless little breasts and stood before me looking directly into my eyes as she said, "Lainie met me at the door and told me that Ron was waiting for me in the bathtub upstairs."

I remained silent.

"I carefully placed one foot on the first step, and paused. Lainie encouraged me to continue, so I did, one slow step at a time.God, was I ever nervous! Finally, I arrived at the open door of the bathroom. I saw Ron sitting restfully in the clawfoot tub at the same time that he saw me. I then realized that; yes, I am going to do this."

The dress came up over her shoulders and she held it high above her head allowing me to savor every delectable curve of her body. I continued to stroke myself as she watched. She let the dress drop to the sheepskin lying on the floor and climbed elegantly and slowly back into bed. She placed a pillow against the headboard and rested her back against it as I nestled comfortably with my tousled head between her musky thighs. As I began licking her odorous cunt, I began to carefully hump the sheets, guarding against an untimely ejaculation. It was so sweet.

"Ron requested that I undress for him in exactly the same manner I just did for you. Of course, for him I also had to remove my panty-hose and bra. He told me to stand there before him while I was still wearing my bra and panty-hose because he enjoyed the eroticism of the look. After a bit he nodded to me to continue my stripping. I stared into his eyes as he ogled me. I then slipped the bra straps off of my shoulders. I began to feel very powerful. I slipped both breasts above the black cups and invited him to suckle them. He stood as I approached him and, lowering his wet blonde head, he began to lightly bite my nipples. As he did this I slid the panty-hose from my hips and let them bundle at my feet. I also allowed the bra to fall. I think if you were to go there right now that they could possibly still be lying there.

After I was totally nude, Ron sat back down into the water. I remained outside the tub on my knees and began to wash him with a soap filled cloth. As I cleaned his erect cock, he sprayed his first ejaculate." (I stopped humping here as I surely would have lost it.) After recovering, Ron helped me into the tub.

"Ron then washed me as I rested my back against his cozy chest and newly erect cock. He soaped my breasts and kissed the back of my neck. He then began to manipulate me down there where you are. His left hand continued toying with my left nipple. I felt wonderfully wicked honey! I'm afraid that I was a naughty little girl! As I began to approach an orgasm he played with me faster and faster. His cock became enormous! I came hard as his right hand was vibrating at maximum speed! He quickly maneuvered me into position for some doggie fucking. He slipped right inside your dear wife's hole honey, and began furiously fucking me. I then noticed Lainey at the door masturbating as she watched us. This only served to accelerate the building passion. The water was splashing! Ron was grunting like a wild pig! and I was screaming at the top of my lungs, fuck me! Fuck Me! FUCK MEEEEE!! I heard Lainey scream as I fell forward, blinded by the most intense orgasm that I have ever experienced. Thank you honey, Thank you. Are we even, now?"

I pulled myself up from the overly drenched wet spot where I had finally succumbed to the demands of my straining cock, to a position where I could kiss and hold my wonderful wife. She lovingly clasped my limp cock and allowed it to rest on her moist belly as I whispered, "I love you..."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • She Did Do It

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds