She Gave Him Power Pt. 02

"Look at me slut" He ordered. She looked at him. Beautiful brown eyes filled with utter compliance, utter submission to his every whim. She needed this, wanted this.

Aaron didn't have to say anything. She began to beg.

"Please put this in me. I need it in my ass. PLEASE!!" She cried.

Aaron locked eyes with her and entered her mind again. He began to push slowly on her entrance whilst increasing the pleasure points of Mandys brain. He pushed more until the entire head of his dick fit inside with a pop.

He took a minute to let Mandy's body accommodate his girth inside her. Watching as a small tremor of pleasure visibly ran through her. This was her one true fantasy playing out.

Aaron began to move back and forth. The tightness of her sphincter was incredible, pushing his own pleasure to new heights. He began to thrust harder and harder into her virgin ass. Pushing in time with Mandys shouts of pain mixed with pleasure.

"Yes-Yes-Yes" She grunted in rhythm.

Aaron grunted himself. Both their bodies slick with sweat as he began his final push.

His climax building Aaron synced himself once again with Mandy, this time joining both their pleasure centers together as one.

Aaron grunted. Mandy screamed.

He thrust again and again as a huge crescendo of the most intense pleasure crashed down on the senses and minds of both participants involved. Streams and streams of hot wet cum blasted into Mandys bowels. At the same time her body completely froze, no sound escaped her lips and wave and wave of pleasure coursed through her being.

A sound like a burst water tap filled the room as the intensity of Mandys anal orgasm caused her to squirt. Leaking more juices across the floor and sofa. Neither Aaron nor Mandy could take any notice, their extended orgasm still flowing through them until finally it stopped. Silence filled the room as they each passed out on the sofa, dead to the world.

Aaron woke sometime later. He had enough energy to grab a blanket from the back of the sofa and wrap it around the two of them. Mandy moaned gently as he positioned her laying on his chest with the blanket over them both. He closed his eyes once more, still unbelieving that such an incredible thing had happened to him.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 35 milliseconds