She is Shared

Christian knelt next to my left side and looked down at me. His gorgeous body and face were responding to me. My fantasies were coming true before my eyes. He began peeling his shirt off. His shorts came next. I felt my head turn to admire his body. I ventured my gaze upward, though I stopped short of looking into his eyes. I hadn't been given rules yet for looking into my Masters' eyes, so I decided to stay on the safe side for the moment. Christian stripped off his underwear and knelt next to me as naked as I was. I could plainly see how excited he was, which brought a new course of wetness to my pussy.

The other two quickly stripped off their clothes as well. I now had three hungry males leaning over my body, holding me down, ready to use me as they saw fit. Christian reached out and lightly traced his fingers down the side of my face to my neck, my collarbone, over to my left shoulder and down to my breast.

"God, you have no idea how long I've wanted you like this."

His words were like electricity to my body, sending shocks and shivers of excitement through me. Christian bent down and gently took my left nipple into his mouth, bringing a gasp from my lips, as he laid both hands on my body and slowly began exploring. As he attended to my breasts and torso, Brandon held my head between his hands and bent down, covering my lips with his in a very deep, sensual kiss. Aaron decided to join in as well, massaging his hands from my feet to my calves and upward to my thighs. When he reached the apex between my legs and slowly began stroking me my eyes flew open and I squealed at the intense sensations shooting through my body.

Brandon broke his kiss and smiled down at me for my reaction, catching my eyes with his. I quickly looked away in case I wasn't supposed to look in his eyes without permission. He leaned down to whisper in my ear.

"Do you like what we're doing to you? Mmm, I think you do."

My earlobe was taken lightly between his teeth and nibbled and licked. It tickled and made me laugh, which brought another smile from Brandon. Suddenly, a moan cut off the laugh when Aaron lowered his head and brought my clit between his lips. I concentrated on his tender sucking motions and the kissing from Christian around my breasts and down my stomach. They were taking their time and I could feel a heat building throughout my body, making my cheeks flush. The heat turned into a tingling that was getting stronger as it coursed through me.

Suddenly, Christian lifted his head from kissing me and slowly moved to straddle me. My breathing stopped. Was this really going to happen? I didn't move for fear he wouldn't continue. I wanted this more than anything.

"Baby, I'm going to take you now, just like I've fantasized about for months." My pulse quickened even faster. Aaron moved away and bent my knees up off the floor. Christian crawled between my legs and pushed my knees apart, opening me up to him.

"Look at me," he commanded. I didn't hesitate. I stared right into his eyes as he smiled down at me and slowly penetrated me. It was heaven. I let out a little mew of appreciation as he pushed all the way in. The pleasure that crossed his face made me shiver. "Yes, baby." I whimpered at the look in his eyes as he took me. Brandon stayed put kneeling on the bar between my wrists, holding my arms in place. I couldn't take my eyes from Christian's face. He had such a gorgeous smile and was so hot I could feel myself building up to an orgasm, which took me by surprise.

Christian leaned down over me, wrapping his right arm under the small of my back and supporting his weight with his left forearm. Slowly he pushed into me, trying to savor the feeling, until it became too much. His speed increased and suddenly he was thrusting hard and fast. Masculine grunts filled the room, growing louder as his orgasm neared, then peaked in a yell as his thrusts stopped and I felt his cock pulse his cum into me. I hadn't orgasmed yet, but I was on fire and in shock at what I was seeing and feeling. I couldn't believe my fantasies were coming true right before my eyes.

"Yes, Maddie. That was a good girl, taking your Master so nicely," Christian panted in my ear before taking my mouth in a deep kiss. My body tingled at hearing him call me a good girl. He sat up, still straddling me, his cock inside my pussy. I stole a quick glance over at Ryan. I was surprised to see he seemed perfectly calm and even looked quite turned on. I looked away before I got caught looking into his eyes.

"So, who's next?" Christian asked, looking at Brandon kneeling on the bar between my wrists, a smirk crossing his face. No more needed to be said. Christian slowly pulled out of me and moved off my body, taking Brandon's place.

"I want you to straddle me, Kitty girl," Brandon ordered. Christian and Aaron let go of the spreader bars and sat me up while Brandon parked himself on the floor in front of me.

"Now, I'm going to have these bars taken off if you promise to be a good girl and do as we say. Are you going to be a good girl?"

"Yes, Sir," I replied.

"Come on, Kitty. We know you know the rules better than that. I want to hear you say it," he said, a teasing smile covering his adorable face.

Blushing, I tried again. "Yes, Sir, I'll be a good girl."

"That's better. Now let's get these bars off and then I want you to straddle my hips and sink down onto my cock. See how hard it is for you right now? I want you to take it all, and then I want you to get yourself off on me. Oh yes, Ryan told us which positions work best for you to orgasm in," he added, a twinkle in his eye.

I shivered in embarrassment and excitement over this revelation while Christian and Aaron unclipped the spreader bars from my wrists and ankles.

"Now come over here, little slave girl."

I slowly crawled onto Brandon's lap and sank my wet pussy onto his very erect cock. I slid straight down and moaned as he filled me up. Wrapping those muscular arms around my lower back, he pulled me close as I reciprocated. Already on fire, it didn't take long to find a rhythm and angle that stimulated me just right.

Gripping Brandon hard, I ground against him and felt the inevitable building of an orgasm. Within moments I reached the point of no return, the excitement and tension peaking and exploding. I continued pumping my hips against Brandon's, riding the wave of pleasure, and heard his grunts increasing as well until he suddenly gripped me hard, holding me to his sweaty body with a shout as all his cum shot into my body.

Before our breath was even slowed, strong hands grabbed me from behind and yanked me off Brandon's lap.

"All right, little girl, I can't wait any longer. My turn with you," Aaron huskily growled.

I was flipped over onto my hands and knees, my head guided toward Aaron's lap and the stiff cock that protruded toward my face.

"Suck me like a good girl before I sink my cock into you," he ordered.

Before I even had the chance to respond with a "yes, Sir," my mouth was shoved onto his waiting cock. I eagerly sucked him, knowing what was expected of me. As I enveloped his flesh in my warm mouth, sucking him with fresh excitement building, I suddenly felt someone's fingers slowly push into my wet pussy. The contact surprised me a little and I jerked a bit, ever so slightly biting down on Aaron's cock. Just as suddenly, he grabbed my face in his hands and halted my movements completely, though the fingers inside me didn't stop. I could feel his eyes burning down on me, but I dared not lift my eyes to look.

"Don't you ever bite me like that again, little one, or you will pay for it. Do you understand me?"

"Yes, Sir, I understand. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to," I pleaded.

"Good. Now show me how sorry you are for biting your Master."

My mouth went back to work, giving an apology through my tender sucking and licking, while Brandon's fingers continued to slowly explore my inner softness.

I could feel Aaron's cock twitching and growing very rigid in my mouth and I knew this was feeling divine. I could also tell he was getting close to an orgasm. Not more than a few seconds later, my mouth was pulled off his cock and I was turned around on my hands and knees so he could mount me from behind. He quickly pushed in, grabbing my hips hard to impale me onto his cock as far as possible.

As Aaron rammed into me from behind, Brandon fed me the fingers he had caressed me inside with, forcing me to lick clean all the cum and juices that had intermingled inside my pussy. Christian used the opportunity to stroke my body, learning its curves and softness. Abruptly, Aaron grabbed on hard to my hips, shoved his pulsing cock deep into me, and cursed as he came.

As Aaron calmed down and enjoyed the sensations of being inside me, Christian knelt on the floor in front of my face. Without a word, he guided my lips to his semi-erect cock and I gently licked and lapped at it, knowing he might be a little sore yet from his first round. Tenderly, my mouth caressed him until he was fully erect and he pulled me from him. At the same time, Aaron pulled out of me so Christian could have full access and he sat off to the side, watching.

"Come here, baby." Christian motioned for me to straddle him as he lay on his back.

"Yes, Sir," I replied, crawling over and spreading my legs across him. I sank down on his stiff cock as he reached up and gripped my shoulders from under my arms. His strong fingers dug into my skin as he arched up and into me. We were getting into a rhythm, enjoying each other, when Brandon came up close behind me and straddled Christian's legs as well. Abruptly, Christian's grip on my shoulders tightened and he pulled me down to lay on his chest, holding me to him with his strong arms.

"Now just relax and don't struggle," Brandon softly spoke in my ear.

I felt his fingers reach down and caress my pussy lips around Christian's cock before reaching inside me to gather moisture. It was a tight fit between Christian's cock and Brandon's fingers, and I lay very still wondering what he was going to do.

After he gathered enough moisture on his fingers, I peeked behind me to see him rubbing it on his cock before he leaned over my back and lined himself up against my ass. I tensed, knowing what he was going to try to do. Ryan had tried double penetration with me during our sexual exploration using a vibrator, but it had always hurt too much to get both fully inside me. It always sounded like such an exciting thing to try, but we could never get past the pain. Involuntarily, I mewed a whimper and tried to get out of Christian's grip, but he was holding on too hard.

"Come on, Maddie, just relax. You can do this," Brandon encouraged.

"No! It'll hurt too much. Please don't!" But Christian's grip didn't budge.

"Maddie, look at me," Christian demanded. I looked into his dark eyes with fear in mine. "We're going to try this, so you can either relax into it or tense up and make it hurt worse."

I whimpered again as he held me down to his chest and felt Brandon's cock line up again with my ass. Slowly, he pushed the head into me. I cried out in pain as it opened me up. He stopped pushing.

"Come on, baby. Relax," Brandon said quietly. As he felt me concentrate and relax, he pushed in a little further. I cried out again, but he kept going, pushing slowly into me until he was all the way in. It was the fullest sensation I had ever felt.

The pain burned in my ass and I was afraid to move. But I had no choice as the two men surrounding me started to pump slowly in and out of me. I whimpered to no avail. They didn't stop. Aaron came around and again knelt down low in front of my face. He pushed his semi-erect cock into my mouth.

The three of them pumped in and out of me, using every hole available. I had never experienced such fullness. My ass hurt like hell, but it was exciting being forced to do it even though it hurt. I tried to enjoy the experience of being double penetrated at one end and being forced to give head at the other. I stayed as still as I could and let them do the work so I could focus on relaxing my muscles and not tensing up. Surprisingly, I felt a heat building in the pit of my stomach and after several minutes, it peaked to a strong orgasm that left me shaking. As soon as my body clenched down on Christian's and Brandon's cocks, all three guys came inside me. Aaron gave me little choice but to swallow what he gave me. Then we all collapsed in a heap of sweat, cum and satisfaction.

Once we all caught our breath, each of the guys slowly pulled out of me. I clinched my teeth together as Brandon pulled out of my sore ass. I knew I'd be feeling that for a few days.

The three of them moved back to form a sort of circle around me as Ryan got off the couch and came over to me.

"It's my turn to take my Kitty now." Tenderly, he rolled me onto my back, stripped off his shorts and penetrated me.

"Look at me while I make love to my girl," he commanded. I looked into his beautiful hazel eyes and lay there while he gently made sweet love to me in front of Christian, Brandon and Aaron. As he came, he hugged me hard.

"You were beautiful. You have my permission to be taken by any of your Masters whenever they choose to have you. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir, I understand. Thank you. Thank you," I repeated in between kisses.

At last, each of them helped me up and led me to Ryan's and my bathroom where they ran a hot bath. Then, one by one, they each took turns sitting in the bath with me, caressing my skin and helping me wash off all the sweat and cum, while I was ordered to clean them as well.

After we were all clean and dry, we got dressed in our pajamas and slept together in the living room, me in the middle of four sexy men. It was a dream come true.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 313 milliseconds