• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • She Knew I Was Watching

She Knew I Was Watching

I lived on a street where everyone knew each other and it was a sleepy little town out in the eastern part of the United States. Me and my friend Joey would drive to the fishing pond down the end of the block and spend hours and hours with our fishing rods in the water, a case of beer and talking about the girls at our high school. One in particular was Samantha Jones.

She was a new girl from California and she was freaking hot. All we could do was watch Samantha as she passed us in the hall, she was stunning. She was very light skinned, her hair was blonde and she had the most perfect lips. I was a lip man and my buddy was a leg man.

I couldn't stop imagining I was the guy in "Sand Lot" the movie. She would rescued me from the swimming pool in town and she press those plump juicy lips to mine...I was only dreaming. She lived two houses from me and right next door to my friend Joey's house. What a luck dog.

I started hanging out at his house more and more as the summer progressed just to get a glimpse of the goddess we had in our neighborhood. I don't know if it was a California thing but her mom and dad were both blonde haired and blue eyed and so was her little sister and little brother. They were like the Barbie dolls of town.

No one, I mean no one had bluer eyes then Samantha. Her eyes were like the ocean and I could get lost in them. Just a glace and she knew I was drooling all over myself when she would glance at me, I know she knew. She would crack a tiny smile at me everytime she walked passed me in the halls of school and all I could do was sigh.

As the summer progressed and they got settled in, me and Joey would sit in his back yard and we could hear the Jones family in their back yard. They had a big pool and we would check Samantha out from Joey's bedroom window. We had to be really careful because her mom was a mean lady. She was very protective of her girls and especially Samantha. She knew she had a little hottie on her hands.

Every guy in town wanted her. I think I was her biggest fan, and I said to myself one day I'm going to get a kiss from her. I didn't know how or when but I was. When she would go out to the pool she had on the most beautiful two piece bikini. It was bright pink, like hot pink, which now became my favorite color. She would even have her toe nails painted the same color as well as her finger nails. "OH MY GOD," she was so perfect.

More than once I would run home and jack myself off thinking I was watching her take that bikini off and I could see her tan lines. I would send a gushier of cum into the toilet every time I was thinking of her. She became an obsession and I was starting to get home with stains in my underwear from precumming in my underwear at Joeys house watching her swim. I could sit there all day and watch her.

One day her mom caught us at the window and even came over to Joeys house and told his mother they wanted some privacy and for us to quit ogling her daughter. We knew who the boss was at their house. Joey's mom giggled and said she would handle it and came to the room and told us to be more careful. She actually suggested we close the shades and peek between the slats, duhhh; why didn't we think of that?

I wished I had the courage to ask her out. I was a bucked toothed skinny geek runt and I didn't think she would even think twice about me. I don't even think she remembered my name much less want to go out with me. I really tried to talk to her at school but she was so popular I could never catch her alone. Joey would tell me "you are never going to get her alone; you might as well give up."

I would hear him but it went in one ear and out the other. I was on a mission and I wouldn't stop till I got her alone. One day I was walking home from school and she was ahead of me on the side walk and I hurried to catch up to her. What would I say, I asked myself? I only had one chance and I better be as smooth as possible.

I got right behind her and as she turned a little to see who it was I said Ummm, what are you doing, you going home"? "WOW," what an idiot...she looked at me like I was a dummy and laughed and said "aren't you?"

I hung my head in shame and kind of let her get ahead of me and to my surprise she said if I would walk with her. What? What, ME? I said "sure" and we walked in utter silence all the way to my gate. She stopped, looked at me and said "see you tomorrow!" I stopped in the front of my house and watched her glide away on her cloud, she was an angel.

I had to come up with a plan to see her more often and not have to ask Joey to go to his room. He was getting a little tired of sitting on his computer while I looked through the slats. Behind our row of houses was a little strip of woods we had built a fort in a long time ago. We hadn't been out there in a long time. We were way to old for the fort at nineteen.

A few days went by and Joey said they were going on vacation and I would be alone for the rest of the summer. I was devastated; my lookout at his house was gone. I even tried to get Joey to leave me a key but they only had two and one went to his uncle who was going to check on it every so often. I decided to go to the fort and see what vantage I had from there and to see if I could see her from there.

It was kind of at an angle and it was too low, we built it when we were eight or nine years old. It was falling out of the tree and it had so much weeds and branches growing in it I decided to start a new one a lot closer to her back yard. I had to sneak back there so no one would see me and I didn't want to give up my position because her mom would have a fit if she knew I was spying on her daughter.

I found a nice big tree with some nice branches to climb up in and once I got to the midpoint I looked across. I was looking right into the pool, perfect. I grabbed my dad's hammer and some boards and a few nails and headed to the woods. I started with the stairs to the midpoint of the tree. I nailing each step one at a time driving two nails per step so it wouldn't swivel and turn on me.

Once I got to the midpoint of the tree I had to get my dad's saw and cut a few branches away for the platform I was going to build but leave just enough to conceal myself. Now I needed some more boards and my dad had a stack in the back of the shed. I grabbed one or two at a time and took them to the tree.

It was hard work but I knew once I had it built it was going to be my hangout for the long summer. It was getting hot and I could hear the Jones's at the pool almost every day. I was almost done with the platform and once I was finished I could check out my view. WOW, it was perfect except for the back fence area which was closest to my platform. I couldn't see behind it but I could see three quarters of the pool, not bad I said to myself.

Ok, now I can bring some brew and some jerky and hang out. I wonder if my dad still has his binoculars in our camping gear? I ran back to the house grabbed my stash of beer, a bag of jerky and ran to the garage. "Where are those binocular" I said to myself scanning the garage. "Ah ha, there they are!" I grabbed them and as I was heading to the wood and on the way I was cleaning the lenses with my tee-shirt.

Once I got to the tree I scanned the Jones back yard...they were in for the day, Darn it! The next day around eleven, I hurried to my tree stand and my mom said for me to be careful as I ran out the back door. Once I got into the tree and on the platform I grabbed the rope I had connected to a pulley and pulled up all my stuff in a bucket that was attached to the end of the line.

This was a lot easier than trying to get up here with one hand. Ahhh, now I can settle in and scan the Jones back yard. They still aren't out yet, I'll check out they neighbors till they come out. Hey there's Fred my other friend from school; he's helping his dad build something. Hey I can see into my back yard, dads cutting the grass. Sure glad I'm not there, he'd have me help him with the racking.

Wait someone's coming out, Oh man, its Samantha's mom going to the pool. Where is everyone else? Wow, her mom has some pretty legs wrapped in that towel.

What is she doing? She dropped her towel; she has a nice body. "WOW" I said to myself. "OH MAN," she's is rubbing sun tanning lotion on her body. She has some pretty skin. Kind of like Samantha's but she is really tanned! She rubbed the lotion so slow and didn't miss a spot. She put it on her arms and on her sides, switching hands to get both sides evenly.

She had a piece of plastic wrap the length of a towel but what was she going to with it? Ok, she's turning her back to me, wait! She's unsnapping her bikini top, it's... it's in her lap. I was shaking as I stood there with my binocular on Samantha's mom. She grabbed the plastic wrap and squeezed tanning lotion in the middle of it.

Now she's pulling it back and forth on her back like when you dry ourselves with a towel. She's putting tanning lotion on her back herself, very smart. "OH man," I just saw the side of her breast, they are huge. My dick was starting to get hard as a rock. I was feeling uncomfortable since I was up in a tree stand and my cock was getting rock hard.

Hey, what am I worried about no one can see me anyway. Oh man, shes leaning forward with her bra off! Her boobs are so perfect. They are nice and firm and point up at the nipple. Her nipples are so big and round and they are the most beautiful shade of brown I have ever seen I said to myself! Now she's rubbing tanning lotion on her legs, her beautiful legs.

I bet Samantha is going to get this hot when she is older...but I think her mom is a FOX. She finished rubbing her lotion on her whole body and I was throbbing in my pants. I looked around and didn't see anyone so I unzipped my pants and let my cock out in the air. Samantha's mom moved her lawn chair to the sun and laid on her back and her breasts were pointing straight to the sky, they were gorgeous.

They were the size of large grapefruits and I was imagining I was sucking them. Mmm, I kept saying to myself as I stroked my cock. Wait... wait she's spreading her legs open a little, yes, yes I can see the crease in her bikini bottom where her slit is. I was leaking cum and it was felling so good to have my cock in my hand sliding up and down looking at Samantha's mom. What is she doing now?

She just slide a hand into her bikini...is she doing what I think she is? She is rubbing her own pussy, Oh yes,...I couldn't hold on any longer. My cock jerked in my hand almost squirting cum on my face as it pulsed and pulsed cum everywhere. I just rolled over on the platform on my side and let out some deep grunts and groans as my cum shot all over the floor of my platform. Uhhh, uuhhh, I could feel my cock bulge as it pulsed cum out my penis hole.

It felt so good to squeeze my cock. The harder I squeezed the more I was imagining my cock in...in Samantha's moms pussy! I was fucking horny for her mom! What was wrong with that? She was hot and she was fingering herself. I got up after a minute of shaking the last drops from the tip of my cock. Immediately I grabbed the binoculars so I could see her playing with herself again.

Where did she go? By then I was sitting on the edge of the platform scanning the back yard like a soldier on recon but she was gone! Just then I heard my name in a loud voice below the tree, "MICHAEL, YOU GET DONE HERE RIGHT NOW, MISTER!" I looked down and it was Samantha's mom and she didn't look to happy.

I started to freak out but I had better act like I didn't know anything. She kept looking up and finally said again in a loud voice, "GET DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW YOUNG MAN!" I quickly slid the binoculars to the center of the platform thinking maybe she didn't see them.

As I climbed down I was conjuring up a story...umm I was bird watching? No, I was playing Army? No... what do I say? I got to the ground and she was wrapped in her towel and she was standing there with her hands on her hips and she looked me right in the eyes and said "come with me right now!" I thought for sure she was going to march me right to my dad in the back yard who was still cutting the grass. I could still hear the mower from where we were.

NO, she was heading to her back yard! Was she going to call my mom over, my mind was reeling and I was trembling as I walked? Once we got to her back gate she opened it and waited for me to go in. She walked to her lawn chair with me close behind her and she sat down and turned towards me. As I looked up from the ground expecting her to have a mean look on her face, she was looking right into my eyes and said "did you like what you were seeing from your tree stand, I get so wet when I'm being watched?"

I almost fell to the ground in shock! "What, what do you mean Mrs Jones," I said in a trembling voice. She said "I've been watching you for a few days fixing that tree fort in the woods and I was wondering when you were going to finish it so you could watch me get undressed. I love when someone is watching me." I couldn't believe my ears, she wanted me to see her.

Now this was an awkward moment and I just stood there speechless. Then she reached out and grabbed my hand and placed it on her chest still wrapped in her towel. She said "do you want to feel my boobs Michael, or do you want to touch my pussy?" I could have started crying right then but I said "yes ma'am I do!" "You want to touch my pussy?" "Yes ma'am" I said again.

She unwrapped her towel and I was standing in front of the titties I was looking at from a distance and they were so fucking awsome! I slowly bent down to my knees and inched my face forward and licked one of them and she just lay back on her hands in her lawn chair and let out a little moan of pleasure, "mmmm, Michael your tongue is hot."

I had seen a few pictures of sex in my playboys and penthouse magazines and I knew what guys did. They sucked titties and fucked pussy! I was getting rock hard again and I knew she could see it in my pants. She let me lick it for a few seconds then she whispered, "Suck it Michael, suck it." I grabbed it with one hand and pulled the tip into my mouth. It was covered in tanning oil but I didn't care and it was hot, hot from the sun.

"Mmm, mmm" I could hear my throat saying as I sucked a breast for the first time. "Oh My God" this was Samantha's mom! I hope no one finds out about this...I'd be laughed out of high school, or would I? She grabbed my other hand and put it on her other breast and massaged it into her breast harder and harder. She was getting off on me sucking her titties, but so was I! I was still on my knees and she grabbed my chin and brought my face up and she looked me right in the eyes again and said "you want to taste my pussy?"

I was shaking my head up and down so fast I made myself dizzy saying yes! I was going to lick a pussy, something I had jacked myself off many times thinking about doing someday. She lay back on her lawn chair and said, "take them off Michael, so you can see my pussy. Isn't that what you wanted to see from your tree house" she asked?

IF she only knew I was trying to see her daughter, she probably knew that but I was going to see her mothers pussy instead. I grabbed the edge of her bikini bottoms and slide them down, "YES, YES," she was shaved. No hair on her pussy! She saw that my cock was trying to rip out of my pants and she reached between my legs. I almost jumped over the fence when she grabbed my cock.

She squeezed my balls and said "Wow, Michael your balls are full, I wonder how much cum you have in those balls?" I couldn't believe she was telling me this and I was staring at her shaved pussy. She said, "are you going to stare at it or are you going to taste me?" I lowered my head into her pussy and glanced at it before I stuck out my tongue... It was so perfect. It was so pink inside her hole.

Her outer lips were a light brown like her nipples and she had two little lips sticking out of her pussy, girls have two sets of lips. Yes, I remembered I had read that somewhere. My pants were being unzipped as I stuck out my tongue. I closed my eyes and inched my way closer to this heavenly scent. "How would it taste" I said to myself?

My tongue, stabbed into her cunt and slide in like I was licking an ice cream cone but a HOT one. It was sweet, so sweet but had a little tangy after taste. Best tasting ice cream I have ever had. She opened her legs wide as she tugged on my zipper.

Before I knew it my cock was standing straight up in the air. She had one hand on my cock rubbing it up and down and my tongue darted into every crevice of that beautiful creation. I would gasp for air and lick her thighs and she was coming unglued. She clicked her chair back so it was flat and she spread her legs as wide as they could go. They were a little bent at the knees and I was in there shoulders and all. She had to let go of my cock for a second and my other hand worked a finger into her soaked pussy!

Where's the clit I had seen in magazines and read a little about, it should be up her at the top. I must have licked it because she is arching off the lawn chair every time my tongue flicks that little hard spot. "Oh, Oh Michael yes, yes" she was saying as I licked for everything I had in me. Then I felt her grab my head and pull me up to her chest. She wanted me to fuck her!

"Michael you are a lucky bastard," I said to myself. I sucked her titties and kissed her neck as I worked my way up and inched my cock closer and closer to her pussy. Within a second my cock slid all the way in her soaking wet love channel. My cock was wrapped in her pussy and I could feel her pull me in by my ass.

She was scratching my back and squeezing my ass as I pumped like a dog in heat. I was fucking like it was my first time, wait a minute this was my first time! I could feel the muscles in my stomach flexing with every thrust and my thighs were so hard and I was near the point of no return. I grabbed the back of the lawn chair and thrust forward on last time.

I screamed "Yes, yes, yes, I want to fuck your pussy Mrs. Jones, please Mrs. Jones."

I was pumping my virgin cum into Mrs. Jone's sweet pussy. She grabbed my ass and pulled me in so hard I could feel her stretching my butt hole almost in two pieces. I didn't care if she ripped me in half. I was fucking an experienced piece of ass. "You lucky fucker" I said to myself again as our tensed bodies began to subside.

I slowly slide off her chest from all the tanning oil and slide to the end of the lawn chair. I almost didn't want to look her in the eyes but I had to look up and see that pussy one more time. It was still open a little kind of round in the shape of my cock. At the bottom of her hole I could see a puddle of my white boiling cum sitting in her pussy. She looked me in the eyes and said "you can come and watch me anytime you want Michael, I love to be watched when I take off my cloth and finger myself in my bikini."

My knees were trembling as I picked up my pants still in shock. She laid there with her legs spread wide open. As I neared the gate Mrs. Jones gave me one last thrill...she said "Michael" and as I looked back, she dipped two finger deep into her soaked pussy and pushed them all the way in to her knuckles and they came out soaked with my cum.

I could see my cum dripping off the tips of her fingers and she stuck them right into her mouth and licked her fingers clean and gave me a wink. I almost fell going out the gate with my cock still wet from Mrs. Jones's pussy. As I stumbled home I felt my cock getting hard again.

It was nice being young dumb and full of cum, my cock would get hard everytime I thought of Mrs. Jones and our afternoon of fun. Needless to say, this was the best summer of my life and it wasn't over yet!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • She Knew I Was Watching

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds