She Learned In New Orleans

Adrienne cupped one full breast, holding it for her mouth. She nipped at the large full nipple then sucked it between her teeth and against her tongue. She covered the other breast with her hand, coarsely, rubbing it, squeezing it, pressing the nipple against her palm. Shockwaves ran through Cindy ending in a wonderful tingle in her pussy. She could feel the wetness, her soaked underwear, the aching deep inside, the weakness in her legs, trembling.

Adrienne kept sucking the hard nipple, her hands moving quickly to the clasp, sliding the pants down, then the panties, both now at Cindy's ankles. She bent down, letting the nipple pop from her lips, the cool air rush against it, and began to slide shoes from trembling feet. She followed quickly with the pants and panties sweeping them away. She slid her hand up until she cupped the wet pussy, letting her nostrils fill with the woman scent. She slid her fingers through the aching lips, wetness, glistening fingers, she tasted them. "Undress me", she commanded in a stern whisper, rising, standing only an arms length away.

She Learned

Page 2, Page 4

Cindy grasped the tail of the knit shirt, lifting it, gasping lightly at the beautiful coffe Brown breasts, free of any bra, sticking straight at her. The nipples were small, dark pink, and erect. Inexperienced fingers touched first one nipple, then the other, then both hands closed over them, pressing against them, feeling the stiff little nipples against the palms. She bent to undo the slacks, her mouth near one waiting nipple, she sucked it in, she slid the slacks down.

Adrienne stepped slightly back, her body covered only with small black bikini panties. She locked her eyes on Cindy, slid her fingers inside the panties and slowly slid them down her long slender legs. She placed one hand flat against her patch of dark hair, letting her finger trail below, into her own steamy sex. She moved forward, pressing her nakedness against Cindy, nipples against nipple, stomachs pressing hard, mouths searching and lost in the sensuality.

She pressed Cindy back, until both were atop the bed. Her mouth began to devour patches of the hot flesh beneath her, her hands touching, teasing, rubbing. She laid atop her, the maidenheads touching, rubbing, pelvis moving as if it belonged to a man. Both women were lost in the mounting pleasure. Inside each a climax built, a new sensation for one, a need for the other.

Cindy felt the orgasm building, a crescendo of white light, hot flowing sensations, a climax she had never dreamed of. She felt waves of her own juices begin to flow, "Fuck me!" she shouted her body shaking in climax, "Fuck me!"

Adrienne slid down, her mouth closing against the dripping pussy, her tongue dancing in the wetness on already tense lips, a clitoris red and swollen. She licked, sucked, and nipped at the pink tunnel, pressed two fingers deep inside, bringing the thrashing woman to a second orgasm. "Deep! Deep! Oh! God!" Cindy came.

Adrienne moved up, her hands rubbing the glistening body, watching as Cindy's breathing slowed. "That was, that was intense", Cindy whispered through labored breathing, "and exciting, wonderful." Adrienne smiled, kissed her cheek, then her mouth, her hand still rubbing, massaging.

Adrienne laid back as Cindy placed her hand against one breast, marveling at the contrast of her light skin against the soft brown. She was letting Cindy play, experience her own need, encouraging her to have her pleasure. She closed her eyes at the feel of the wet lips kissing, then sucking one nipple, then the other. Soft hands roaming her skin, down her stomach, the long smooth legs, the warm wetness, her own pussy.

She Learned

Part 2, Page 5

Cindy licked a trail from the taut breasts, down the rising stomach, until she felt the patch of dark hair below. Her nostrils filled with the heady scent of sex as she parted the smooth long legs and touch the soft brown lips. Beneath, the pink folds of wetness, walls of a waiting tunnel. Cindy leaned forward, her tongue touching the lips, the opening, tasting the salty fluid, licking harder, upward, the folds, the clit, deep into the lips, back, darting into the tunnel. Sucking on the hard clit, licking it. She let her fingers gently massage the soft wet lips as her tongue danced around and across the hard clit. Adrienne moved, her body arching against the feel. Low gentle moans encouraged her to continue, acknowledged her.

"Geez! Yes! Shit! Oh, Shit!", Adrienne shouted through clenched teeth as she came. She put her hands behind Cindy's head, holding her against her pussy until the last spasm of her orgasm had passed.

Cindy's face was covered with the mixture of wetness and she shared them with Adrienne in a kiss. They laid together for awhile talking of sex, men, women. They learned many things about each other. Adrienne prefers women, but occassionally likes a good hard cock. She had a live-in lover until a month ago, left for another woman. She likes triple X movies, the dirtier the better, likes to masturbate to them. She likes to fuck in public where you could get caught and prefers to be nude. "Once I get home from work" she began lighting a cigarette and offering it to Cindy, "I run around the house nude. In fact, once my roomate invited her boss over for a drink and forgot to tell me. Just as he sat down with his drink I walked out of the bedroom. He spilled his drink all over his very noticeable erection. We tried to wipe off his pants but couldn't. Jillian talked him into taking them off to dry. We took turns giving him head. She brought him back a couple more times and fucked him while I watched."

"Was Jillian your live-in lover? The one that left?"

Adrienne nodded as she blew out a puff of smoke.

"Did it bother you? I mean watching your lover fuck this guy. I don't think I could watch my fiancee fuck another woman."

"The first time it didn't. I mean, I thought it was a hoot. He would look at me and fuck her. The second time, that time did it!. It's probably what broke us up." She paused, pulled on her cigarette then sat up pulling her knees beneath her chin. "She was a good fuck --, a good friend. I think I loved her."

She stared toward the wall, into space, then to Cindy. "Tell me about your fiancee. Is he a good lay?"

She Learned

Part 2, Page 6

Cindy looked at her in question, then laughed. "Great, actually. He's older, more gentle, caring. The best lover I've ever had. He loves me. I, I love him."

"What do you think he would say about us?"

"Truth? He would want details. He would ask me if I enjoyed it. He would ask me all about you, everything. He knows I've often wondered, fantasized, about being with another woman. I just never had the guts, or maybe the opportunity, to, well, do it."

Adrienne kissed her again, she returned it, dressed and left. She looked back into the room, Adrienne still sat on the bed, her soft Brown skin beautiful in the dim light. The amber glow of another cigarette highlighted her face. "Tomorrow", Cindy said reaching the door. "You bet. Tomorrow." was the reply.

One floor down, her room, quickly undressed, into the shower. The warm water felt good against her skin. Her body felt good, her ego was on fire. She wrapped the towel around her hair and reached for her gown as the phone rang.

"Cindy. I must apologize for my attitude when you left. Talking about Jillian threw me into a low. You are beautiful, a wonderful lover. I needed to tell you. See you tomorrow."

"Thanks. I, well I was waiting to tell you how much, how great it felt being with you. I'm glad you called. Tomorrow."

Sleep came slowly. She replayed the night over and over, each touch, the smells, the tastes, the feelings. Would it happen again, what about tomorrow? She slid the hem of the gown up until she could feel the heat of her sex. She placed her hand against the opening, closed her eyes, touched, came. Slept.

She awoke early and went to breakfast expecting to see Adrienne, acknowledge her. She looked across the sea of faces but didn't see her. The meeting started, her chair was vacant. She looked for her throughout the day but never saw her. She called her room, no answer.

"Excuse me!", the young clerk turned with the frozen smile to acknowledge her. "I'm looking for my friend, Ms. Jubeau, room 914. There's no answer. I'm afraid she might be ill, or something."

The clerk clicked keys on the computer, "Umm, Ms. Jubeau checked out this morning. I'm sorry."

"I'm Cindy Brown. Did she leave a message, anything? Room 823."

She Learned

Part 2, Page 7

The pimpled faced young man checked a box and returned with a samll envelope. She thanked him, turned away, and immediately began tearing open the small seal. Inside, the note was written in elegant script. The linen paper was topped with a gold J. "Cindy. Thank you for a most wonderful evening. You are a wonderful lover, lovely lady, terrific companion. After we spoke I learned that Jillian is in the hospital and calling for me. Love is strange, and I realized how much I do love her and miss her. Thank you for helping me. Good bye and good luck."

Cindy tucked the note away. That night, her last in New Orleans, she placed the linen note atop her chest, the golden J reflecting the light. She stared at the card, rubbed her clit, remembered, and exploded into orgasm. She smeared the sex juices of her climax across the card, across the words, then tossed it into the trash. Adrienne Jubeau would be a memory, a pleasant memory, and a new and exciting experience. She would remain in New Orleans.

-End-

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 700 milliseconds