• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • She Seduces Her Young Assistant

She Seduces Her Young Assistant

Shannon sat at her desk, sending emails, and doing reports as usual. *Knock Knock Knock*

Her boss entered and said "Shannon I know I've been working you terribly hard so I hired you an assistant. Right as he said this a young lean man standing 6 feet tall, with short black hair entered the room. "This is Tim he has just finished high school and he's interested in our work, so I thought you could show him what were about."

"Sure that sounds great." Shannon replied.

The next few weeks went by with out a problem. "Tim" Shannon called from her desk. "I need you to run and make copies of these forms for me."

"Ok Shannon no problem." Tim replied as he picked up the forms and headed for the door. Shannon couldn't help watching him walk away. She had caught herself in these past few weeks sneaking glances at Tim. She thought she had seen him looking at her a few times too, but she couldn't be sure. When Tim returned with the copies he said in a very alluring voice "How are you doing Shannon?"

"I'm fine Tim why?"

"Well it just seems to me that you work way too hard." He spoke as he circled her desk slowly.

"No it's just the end of the year, and I always have so much more work around this time." He was behind her now and he placed his hands on her shoulders.

"Well let me help you relax a little." As he pressed his fingers into her shoulders. He leaned in and whispered "I've seen the way you look at me Shannon." As he slid his toung up the back of her ear. Shannon shivered from the touch, but didn't stop it. Tim kissed her neck softly, and nibbled on her ear. Shannon wasn't exactly sure what to do, but it felt so good having Tim massage her and kiss her. Finally she let go to the act and grabbed him. She pulled Tim in front of her and pushed Tim against her desk. She unbuttoned his pants, and had them around his ankles in one jerk. She stopped and looked as his cock sprang to life. She placed both her hands on it and stroked it back and forth. "Ohh Shannon!" Tim managed to moan just as she slipped the head of his penis into her mouth. She ran her tongue around the head of his penis and continued to stroke it. She took her other hand and placed it on his balls and began to massage them. "Shannon that feels so good." Tim grunted.

Shannon slipped Tim's penis all the way to the back of her throat and swallowed hard on it. She slipped her tongue out at the base of his penis and licked his balls as she did this. "Ohh my fucking god Shannon that feels so good."

Tim couldn't take it and more and he pulled Shannon's head away. He kneeled down and spread her legs open. Shannon's skirt slid up her thighs, only to reveal se didn't have any panties on. Tim placed her legs up on the arm rests to her chair, and pulled her ass to the end of the seat. He kissed her thighs and licked the insides of her legs. Shannon was so wet she was dripping. Tim just sat there taking in her aroma. Then finally when e thought she could take it no longer kissed her lips. He put his mouth around her hot dripping mound and stroked her lips with his tongue.

He ran it up and down just on the inside of her soft pussy lips. He kissed it again and spread her open with his fingers. He put his tongue at the entrance to her wet hole, and pushed it inside. Shannon moaned widely as Tim fucked her with his tongue. He placed his finger on her clit and began to rub it hard as he shot his tongue in and out of her. Right when she was about to cum there was a knock at the door. Shannon slid her chair into the desk pushing Tim under it and concealing her legs. Just when she stopped her boss entered. "Shannon have you seen Tim around?" He questioned

"No I think he went to lunch already." Shannon spit out panicked. While she spoke Tim kept his mouth locked tight to her pussy. Herr Boss turned, and headed for the door and asked "Tell him to come see me when he gets back ok?"

"Of course." Shannon barley got out as her boss stepped out the door, and she erupted into orgasm. She began to cum hard all over Tim's face. Her juices flowing, and Tim licking them up as fast as they were cumming out.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • She Seduces Her Young Assistant

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds