• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • She Tries To Forget Ch. 08

She Tries To Forget Ch. 08

Passion in James County XVI

On her way home from work, Ann decided to pick up a few things at the grocery store. She was getting out of her car in the supermarket parking lot when she heard someone calling her name. She turned and saw Martin Flannigan walking toward her.

"Hi, Ann, I saw you getting out of your car," he said, smiling. "You going shopping?"

Ann nodded. "I needed to get some groceries." she said. She liked her big neighbor and felt drawn to him. He seemed so quiet and self-assured, and she sensed that he really cared about people, and her in particular. "I wonder if he'd still like me if he knew what I'm really like," she mused. The thought made her go all cold inside. She could never let him find out, she couldn't afford to lose the only friend she had.

Martin saw her smile freeze and wasn't sure why. "Have you had dinner, yet?" he asked.

Eating was the last thing on Ann's mind. All she wanted to do was keep herself occupied so she wouldn't have time to think about how messed up her life had become. "Ah...no, I, ah, I haven't," she admitted.

"Then would you do me the honor of dining with me?" Martin asked. "There's a fine restaurant that serves wonderful hamburgers right over there under those golden arches."

"Well...ah...I don't...OK," Ann stammered. She couldn't help herself and a smile formed on her face.

While they ate, Ann found that Martin was very easy to talk to. She talked about some of her life, and a little about herself, but she avoiding mentioning the mess she was in and a very large and painful part of her history.

Martin was a skillful interviewer, with skills honed sharp by thirty years of interviews required by investigations. He asked few questions, and only offered an occasional comment. Ann was amazed at what a good listener he was, and how he made her feel that she was the most important person in the world.

He told her a little about himself. Mostly he talked about his son and daughter with obvious pride.

"I...I could have had a family like that, too," Ann thought ruefully, "If I were a better person. If...if I hadn't destroyed it all."

Dinner with her neighbor was the most pleasant time Ann had all day. When she was with him she felt safe, valued, and cared about. Martin seemed to like her for herself, and she liked that.

He insisted on paying for her dinner, then accompanied her while she did her shopping. They continued talking while they moved up and down the aisles of the market.

When the shopping was done, he walked her to her car and helped her stow the bags of groceries in it.

Ann found herself not wanting the time with Martin to end. But it had to. "I'm glad I ran into you," she told him, "thank you so much for dinner. I...I better get home."

"I'm glad I ran into you, too," Martin said. He took her soft, small hands in his big, hard ones. "Ann, I know it's none of my business, but I have a feeling there's something you aren't telling me, something that's really bothering you. If there's anything, anything, I can do, I want you to feel free to call me. If I can help you, I will."

"Ah...Oh!...I've really got to get going," Ann exclaimed. Flustered, she pulled her hand from his, got in her car, and drove off. She knew if he found out what she was really like, he wouldn't want anything more to do with her.

Martin stood there, watching her go. "Well, you damned old fool, you've gone and done it now!" he thought, then walked slowly to his own car, got in, and drove off, deep in thought. What was even more frustrating for him was that he had to be away for a week at an arson investigators conference. "Maybe, when I get back from the conference, I'm going to have to push a little harder than I've been pushing," he mused.

At almost exactly seven o'clock Ann's doorbell rang. Filled with dread, she walked to the front door and opened it. Mr. Lewis, wearing a broad smile, was standing there.

"Hi, there, Ann," he said. "I'm here. Have you been waiting for me?"

"Ah...yes..." Ann stammered.

"I know you probably couldn't wait for me to get here," he said. He brushed by her and walked into the living room.

"Mr. Lewis, I...we...this is wrong," Ann said. "I can't...not again."

"Come on now, Ann, don't start that again," he said, "Of course you can. And you will." His expression hardened and his eyes got cruel. "Otherwise, I might have to let district headquarters know just what kind of person their newest managerial candidate really is. Do you think they'd promote you then? Do you think they'd even want you working for them? You know how fanatical about morality the district manager is." He looked around. "You have a nice little house here, would you be able to keep it if you weren't working?"

"I...I..." Ann felt weak, her body trembled. She was trapped. She'd bought the house with money she received from an insurance settlement, but she needed to work to pay the taxes and keep herself in food and clothing. "Please, Mr. Lewis!" she said weakly. "This isn't right!"

"I'm really getting tired of this act of yours, Ann!" her boss said, "You want it as bad as I do. Hell, we both know you enjoyed what we did this morning! Why don't you cut out that phony shy act and let's get on with it." He walked to her, pulled her roughly into his arms, and crushed his lips against hers with a bruising kiss. Then he pulled back, breathing hard, and asked, "Where's your bedroom?"

"It...it's down that hallway," Ann murmured.

"Come on," Mr. Lewis said, "let's get going!" He took her arm and led her down the hallway. When they were inside her bedroom, he let go of her and began taking off his clothes. "Come on, Ann, get your clothes off," he said. "Let's get to it!"

Resigned to the situation, Ann slowly took her clothes off. Finally, trembling with shame, she stood naked in front of her boss. He looked her over, his eyes bright with lust.

"Ann, I have to say you sure are one fine-looking woman," he said, "Actually, you are quite possibly the most attractive woman I've ever known." When he was close enough to her, he reached out and hefted her breasts in his hands. Then he bent and began sucking her nipples, moving his mouth from one to the other.

Ann didn't want to respond, not even a little bit, but her nipples did grow hard as he sucked on them. She felt herself trembling, not our of desire, but from shame and anger.

Mr. Lewis saw her physical response, but misinterpreted what he saw. "See," he said, "you really want it, don't you?"

Ann had enough strength left not to give him the satisfaction of a response. She stood there, mute.

Mark Lewis wasn't sure what to make of her reaction. "Get on the bed, Ann," he told her.

Ann lay down and spread her legs.

"No, not like that. Get on your knees," her boss said, "I want to fuck you doggie-style."

Ann got to her knees, then she felt his weight depress the bed.

"You have a fantastic ass, Ann!" he exclaimed. "I'm going to love this and so are you!" He guided the tip of his erection to her opening, then he grabbed her hips and drove his swollen shaft into her unlubricated opening. "Yeah! Oh, God, yeah! That's fantastic!" he groaned.

"Ohh!" Ann moaned when her boss's shaft speared painfully into her dry entryway. Tears fell from her eyes to the bed under her.

Mr. Lewis leaned over, grabbed her breasts, and began pounding into her.

Ann bit her lip, trying to stifle the exclamations of pain that wanted to come out, but she couldn't. "Oh! Oh!" she moaned as their bodies slapped together.

It didn't take long before Mr. Lewis' movements became frantic. "Take it, Ann!! Yeah! Here it comes!!!" he groaned, then his fluids began spewing into her, bathing the aching walls of her vagina with heat and wetness.

When Mr. Lewis finished coming, he pulled out of her, patted her on the ass, and flopped back on the bed. "That was fantastic, Ann!" he gasped.

Ann wanted to scream. She laid down and curled up on her side, with her back to him.

After a while, her boss got off the bed and got dressed. "I have to get going," he said. "See you at work tomorrow."

Ann heard him walk out the door, then the front door closed. She climbed out of bed and took a long, hot shower, trying to wash the feel of Mr. Lewis from her body. She scrubbed herself until her skin glowed a pretty pink, but it didn't help much.

After she got cleaned up, Ann went to bed and, after crying for a long, long time, she finally fell asleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • She Tries To Forget Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 273 milliseconds