She used to be Innocent Ch. 01

"Good girl." He said. He thrusted his finger inside of her forcefully as his tongue skillfully played with her clit. Her climax was building quickly, and she screamed for more. She finally let go, and she began to relax. William felt her insides clutching onto his finger, pulsing. He felt accomplished, being the first man to ever make her feel that way, for being the first one to give her that pleasure.

Lilly laid there, ashamed. She brought her arm across her eyes and she started weeping. For the purity that was lost, for her inability to restrain herself, for allowing herself to be controlled, and for liking every moment of it. She felt William's arms around her, bringing her face close against his chest.

She opened her eyes, sniffling. His arms felt nice. Her gaze was brought to the window. Outside was the beautiful garden that she loved so much. She closed her eyes, realizing that it was already night. The last thing she remembered before drifting off to sleep was the sound of William's voice.

"I'm sorry," he said. "I couldn't control myself."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 232 milliseconds