• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • She Wants Something He Can't Give

She Wants Something He Can't Give

My wife Kelly has been fucking other guys for 6 years and I've known all about it. I've even given my consent...well sort of.

Instead of going out and having an affair behind my back Kelly came to me 6 years ago and asked me if she could start having sex with other guys. Obviously a question like that knocked me for a loop. I asked her if she had already been having sex with other guys and was just asking for my permission to keep doing it without feeling guilty, and I believed her when she said no.

I was confused as to why she would want to have sex with other guys. There are several stereotypical reasons that a married woman has sex with other guys.

One reason is because her husband has a small penis...that didn't apply because my penis is 9 1/2 inches long and pretty thick too.

Another reason is that she's curious what it would be like with someone else...say a black guy if she's a white woman like my wife. That didn't apply because she'd had a black boyfriend in college before I met her so there was no curiosity there.

A third reason is because she's lonely with her husband gone all the time or too busy working or whatever. That didn't apply because we work the same hours and had been making love 2 or 3 times a week.

Another reason would be that she was bored with the sex she was having with her husband. That definitely didn't apply because just about everything a man and woman can do together we've done. We've bought books, videos, and searched online for ideas about things to do and we've done them all. Our sex life was anything but boring.

Another possible reason would be because the wife wants to take control of the relationship and establish herself as the dominant one. She'd have sex with other guys and expect her husband to take whatever scraps or sloppy seconds she decided to let him have. Kelly and I have always been equal partners in our relationship. No big decision...like her having sex with other guys...has been made without thoroughly discussing it with the other person so it was highly unlikely that she suddenly wanted to seize control of everything.

The only other reason I could think of was that the wife no longer loved the husband but wanted to retain the financial support, social status or lifestyle that they had built together. That definitely didn't apply because Kelly and I have been totally in love from day one and I had seen no sign that would lead me to believe that her love for me had done anything but get stronger the way mine had for her.

I was left completely baffled so I came right out and asked why she would want to have sex with other guys. I asked her about some of the reasons that would typically lead a woman to have sex with other men and she lovingly assured me that none of them applied to us. That again left me to ask the question. Why did she want to have sex with other guys?

She told me that she had always enjoyed the thrill of having a new lover. It was the thrill and excitement of anticipation...finding out what he would do...what he would let her do...things like that.

Well that sounded like she was either bored with our sex life or was no longer excited by me and I said so.

She sat on my lap and held me. She told me that there was nothing boring about me or our sex life and that she found sex with me just as exciting as it had ever been. She said that there was a kind of excitement that I couldn't give her though...the excitement of a new lover. The excitement of those first few times with a new lover when you're first getting to know what the other likes and wants.

She wasn't on me all the time about it, but for several months she did ask me rather frequently if I'd had a chance to think about it. My response every time was to tell her that yes I was thinking about it.

I did think about it. I thought long and hard about it. She was 100% right about the experience of being with someone for the first time. No matter how enjoyable our sex life was I couldn't give her that excitement...of course she couldn't give it to me either. That got the gears rolling in my mind. If I was going to allow her to have sex with other guys so she could have that experience of being with someone for the first time, then she was going to do the same thing for me.

I didn't really want to have sex with lots of other women, but there were a few of her friends that I wouldn't mind having, and something like she was asking me to allow her to do seemed like a good enough bargaining chip to get her to let me have that 2 girl threesome that I had fantasized about.

I got excited about the possibilities that this situation had for me, but then I remembered that for me to get any of those things that were running through my head I would have to give my okay to her having sex with other guys...not something I was a very big fan of.

I thought long and hard about what she could do that would get me to say that it was okay for her to have sex with other guys. I decided that she'd obviously have to agree to give me at least one threesome...and since it sounded like she wanted it to be a long term thing I would expect several threesomes. I would also expect her to let me have sex with other women...no...it would be more than that. I would expect her to find other women for me to have sex with. It wouldn't have to be very many...just enough to keep me occupied.

That still left me with dealing with other guys having sex with my wife. All kinds of bad thoughts ran through my head. We wanted a family, but I sure didn't want her to have some other guy's baby. There are a lot of STDs out there...I didn't want my wife to get an STD out of this and I certainly didn't want her to infect me with something that she picked up from a guy that I let her have sex with. I definitely didn't want any guy or guys thinking that they could disrespect me. I didn't want her having sex with someone all the time...that I would consider cheating. I didn't want her sneaking around...if she did it I'd have to know about when and where it was happening. I wasn't entirely sure that I would be able to handle it so I wanted to be able to stop things if I thought they got out of control.

As the thoughts rolled through my mind; I began writing them down and compiling them into a list. A list of conditions that Kelly would have to agree to and that any guys that she had sex with would have to agree to or it was all off.

I didn't want to have so many conditions that it would be impossible, so I worked on the list until I had narrowed it down to 10 conditions that I would absolutely insist upon Kelly agreeing to if it was to happen at all.

When I was satisfied with the list I typed it up to make it look more official than the hand written list that had been scribbled down on a legal pad and one night after we'd cleared the table following dinner I told Kelly to sit down...that I'd be right back...that I wanted to talk about her having sex with other guys.

Kelly had been the one to initiate all of the conversations about it before so she looked excited as she sat down and she had a big smile on her face when I came back with a folder in my hands. I put the folder on the table in front of me. I asked her if she really and truly wanted to do it...to have sex with other guys. When she said that she did I said okay.

Kelly was as excited as I've ever seen her. She got up and tried to lunge across the table to kiss me, but her elation was deflated when I told her that I would only agree to it if she would agree to a list of conditions that I had come up with.

Kelly looked nervous but hopeful as she asked what the conditions would be. I pushed the folder across the table so that it was in front of her. She opened the folder, found the list inside, and slowly read through them.

The 10 conditions were...

1. Any man that had sex with her had to have proof of having had a vasectomy or some other proof of sterility. If there were still "bullets in the gun" the guy couldn't have sex with her.

2. The guy had to have a recent medical report showing that he was free of STDs. No proof that he was clean and the guy couldn't have sex with her.

3. He had to wear a condom when he put his penis in her vagina or ass. Oral was okay without, but even with the vasectomy I wanted to be extra careful that she not get pregnant with another man's baby or pick up an STD that the tests had missed. No condom and the guy couldn't have sex with her.

4. I would be told of all arrangements that she made to have sex with a guy and I could say no at any time to any guy without needing a reason.

5. She would not agree to have sex with any guy more than once a month and she could only be with any of them for 6 months, which meant she'd only be with them a total of 6 times. She said that she wanted the thrill of being with a new lover and that should wear off after the 6th time. Anything more than that and I would view it as cheating on me and would put an end to all of it.

6. There would only be one guy at a time. At no time would there be more than one man with her.

7. She could only be with other men two days a week. The two days were flexible as long as they were arranged with me and as long as I didn't have any plans for us together on those days. There could be less than two days in a week, but no more than two days in any one week. There would also be no more than 4 men in any single week.

8. If at any time I was disrespected by any of the guys in any way she would kick the guy out and he would never return.

9. If at any time I became uncomfortable with the situation I could tell her and she would agree to put a stop to all of it. Additionally I would never be denied sex because of what she was doing.

10. For me to allow it she would have to arrange for another woman to have sex with me by myself once a month and would have to arrange a threesome involving her and another woman or two other women once a month as well. I leaned heavily towards involving her friends, but that was not a requirement. I did have to approve of the woman however.

After she had read through the list she got up from the table, grabbed a pen, and signed the bottom of the sheet signifying her acceptance of my conditions.

She kissed me then immediately ran to our computer and posted ads on adult sites looking for men that met all of the requirements that I had given her. It took more than a month before we found the first qualified candidate.

There was nothing special about him...but he gave Kelly what she was looking for...the thrill of having a new lover.

It's been surprisingly easy to find qualified men. So far there hasn't been a situation that has made me want to put an end to things.

Kelly is happy to get the thrill of new lovers...and I've gotten to have sex with most of her friends...her sister...and even her mom.

I read all kinds of stories about how a wife has sex with other men and it ruins the marriage...well it doesn't have to be that way...my wife and I are proof of that. You just have to put the right conditions in place.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • She Wants Something He Can't Give

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds