• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • She Was Watching

She Was Watching

This one happened to me recently -

It was Friday night and my usual online surfing just wasn't doing it for me. It had been weeks since I had sex with my girl. . . I had heard about Craigslist, and went surfing around. I couldn't believe what I saw! So many people posting for so many different appetites!

I found one advertising for anonymous and NSA oral sex, right in town. "VGL, 34 Bl/brn, you come over, I suck, you leave. Send cock pic". I instantly got hard with the thought of getting worked on by a guy. I had been straight up until now, but had been curious from time to time.

I went into the bathroom, whipped out my camera, and took a few pics of my 7 incher, which was hard as a rock thinking about what I was about to do.

I got a pretty instant response - Nice cock dude. I would love to suck it.

Where am I going?

Here's the address - I will leave the door unlocked.

I approached the address, it was a nice brownstone walkup. Headed up a few flights of stairs, and heard some soft music playing. I knocked on the open door.

This cute dude in t-shirt and boxers answered the door. He shook my hand, and led me to the adjoining bedroom.

There was another door, partially opened at the other side of the room. The lights were low and

Seeing me look over he said "Don't worry about it, I had to put the dog in there".

With that he started to slowly rub the front of my shorts. It felt so good. He did the same to himself.

I thought I caught a flash of movement at the other side of the "doggie door".

Bringing my attention back to the hand on my cock, my new friend pulled down his boxers revealing a 7 inch hard cock and sat down on the bed. He pulled my shorts down around mid thigh and started pulling my cock with long slow strokes, giving my unit the same treatment he was giving his own.

Again, a movement pulled my eyes from him over to the door.

And there I saw a woman watching us. She was topless, with a pair of skimpy white panties on. She was peeking around the door jamb, with one hand pinching a nipple and another working hard under the lacy white panties. Her mouth was open and panting as she watched her man take my cock into his mouth.

This guy had me all the way down to the root, his nose touching the smooth area above my well trimmed pubes.

I moaned. " Oh yeah baby, that's right, take my cock, you suck soo goood."

His girl started rubbing harder, shaking, I saw her mouth quiver, throwing her head back in orgasm.

The dude started to groan around my cock, his own unit spurting onto his thigh.

That was it for me. I grabbed his head and dropped my load down his throat.

When I looked up, the girl behind the door was gone.

I thanked my friend for the attention, pulled up my pants, and showed myself out the door.

I knew I would be surfing Craigslist more often . . .

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • She Was Watching

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 354 milliseconds