She Wouldn't, Would She? Ch. 2

I was so overjoyed at what she had done to the prick that I began jumping up and down and thrusting my fist in the air with glee. I know that I was never so happy to see a person suffer, as Ron was at that moment. He was pissed, I watched as he slammed the gate shut and began throwing our deck chairs into the pool in obvious anger and frustration.

I ducked out of sight as he came over to the sliding glass door and tried his best to force it open. He was swearing up a blue streak, if I ever heard one. I continued to watch as he finally gave up on the door, calmed down some, pulled one of the chairs back out of the pool and sat down. He held his head in his hands, elbows on his knees, as he bent over at the waist, trying to think of a way out of his predicament.

I decided that I'd stay home the rest of the afternoon, just to make sure that Ron didn't try anything drastic, like break the glass on the sliding door, etc. I went over into the kitchen, got the portable phone, returned to my observation post, and called my secretary. I informed her that I wasn't coming back to work that afternoon.

I ended my conversation with my secretary, waited another 15 minutes, and called Peggy at work.

"Hello, Peggy speaking."

"Well, did you enjoy Ron?" I chided, with a big grin on my face.

"Yes, he and I hit it off wonderfully," she chided back.

"Did you fuck him?"

"Hah, that's for me to know and you to find out," she replied, as her tone had changed from a jovial one to a challenging one.

I concluded that she was testing me to see if I had been serious about the ultimatum that I had issued. I prodded on, "Are you going to file for divorce, or am I?"

She took my question seriously, as she hadn't expected me to follow up on my threat, "I don't know, what do you want to do?"

"That depends on what you did today, and what your future plans are with Ron."

"I have no future plans with him, and today I got my payback. Are you happy now?"

"What did you do, I mean how did you get your payback?"

"I can't talk now, I'll tell you all about it tonight, OK?"

"OK, see you then." Click, we hung up.

I turned my attention back to Ron, who was fidgeting all around in the chair, still trying to think of a way out of his predicament. Time wasn't on his side, as it was fast approaching the time when I would normally get home from work. I knew damn well that he wouldn't want me to catch him naked on my pool deck, so the pressure was on him. Of course, that also eliminated the option of waiting for the cover of darkness.

I watched as he searched all over the deck looking for something with which to cover himself, like maybe an old or used towel or blanket, but he found nothing.

Finally, in exasperation, he sneaked out the gate and began stealthily making his way through the neighbors' yards and between houses. 'I wonder, should I, or shouldn't I?' I considered calling the police and complaining of a naked man running loose in the neighborhood, possibly a mental case. 'Why not!' I thought to myself, as I did exactly that.

When Peggy arrived home from work, she explained the entire escapade to me and we enjoyed a good laugh together. I decided not to tell her that I had watched the whole thing. 'No point in taking a chance of upsetting her now,' I thought.

We had some great sex again that night.

I picked up the morning paper on the way to work the next day and searched for some indication of whether the police had found Ron, and I found it. The article indicated that they had picked him up, and fined him $500. I laughed out loud over his plight, again. 'Couldn't have happened to a more deserving guy.'

I called Peggy and told her to check the article on page A13 of the newspaper.

Peggy called back a few minutes later, "Ha, ha, I can't believe it, this is even better than I had hoped!"

I laughed with her, and added, "Yeah, I think that you really did a number on him. I suspect that he'll stay away from you, and me, for a long while, at least I hope so, the prick."

I had to wait until the following Monday to collect the additional two grand, as I had given him a week to accomplish his goal. I stopped in his office bright and early, collected the check, which he had already made out, and departed without so much as a word being spoken. I did have a smirk on my face the entire time, though, and made sure he noticed.

Ron seemed to go out of his way to avoid me from that point on, which I consider a good thing, an additional benefit of the recent series of events.

Who said nice guys always finish last?

Any and all comments are appreciated.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds