Sheik Omar Ch. 05

"Lady Mary! Mary Westlake. Is that you?" He looked her over and then stared to where Omar was standing. Such a lovely young woman. How did she end up with such a native?

"Yes the French captain explained that you had married and needed someone to take care of your business as you would not be able to come to us that soon. But it took you longer then expected."

She beamed and said: "I am afraid I was a bit sick in my stomach for a few months but now I felt good enough to travel the desert." Her hand stroked her belly.

Blushing the old guy realised this girl was in the family way and probably had been puking her head off like his youngest daughter Lizzy always did when she had another one on the way.

"Let me see... we did send word to our post in Rhodesia and my colleague hired someone to sell your land. I am afraid it did not make that good a price. I fear your brother was fooled a bit. Let me get you the money."

He walked to a safe and found a packet inside he handed her. "Your poor brother. He turned out to be the last earl. You only had some female familymembers left and they could not inherit the title."

"Are you planning to go back to England immediately?" he asked wondering what she would do with that Arab guy.

"Maybe when our kids will be older but for now I am quite happy where I am." She smiled to the big guy in white. The ambassador cringed with the thought. That woman had completely gone native and seemed happy to have a halfblood.

The two of them thanked the ambassador politely and walked to their waiting caravan chatting amongst each other in Arabic. Laughing about how predictable the old guy had been in his dislike of their marriage.

The last six months they had spend teaching each other their own language and Mary or Amira as everyone called her nowadays was now quite good in Arabic although writing it was still a challenge for her. Omar had studied English and the Arab-French dictionary Le Brun had given them as a wedding present had done wonders.

Omar had decided his village would benefit from a school and Amira was more then qualified to teach there. So apart from putting her funds in a bank, sell his camels, stock up on trade good they also wanted to buy books and other study material. And they wanted to look for some medical student who would be happy to teach the boys in the new local school while getting his first posting as a doctor. Mary had insisted she wanted a doctor to help with the baby.

The caravan pitched their tents at the outskirts of the city so they could start trading in the morning. In the evening Mary was counting her money. Omar looked at his princess and said; "Amira is it enough money for you to live in England? Do you want me to release you as I promised?"

Her blue eyes focussed on his brown ones. "Husband do you want to get rid of me?"

"Of course not my love but I made you that promise remember."

"Omar how much do camel breeding mares costs? I was thinking about what Captain Le Brun said about investing in your camels. What if I would buy some good mares. Do you think I could raise some camels? I can put half of this on the bank for interest and the other half I would like to invest. In a medical practise and a hired doctor and in some livestock."

Then she laughed and said: "Oh and I am so not going to leave you."

"Good" he said, lifting her up and walking her over to their bed.

THE END

Please vote, comment and try one of my other stories as well. Reading the comments is always fun.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds