• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Shelby Ch. 01

Shelby Ch. 01

We had been hanging out together for several years, even before our current marriages. Shelby is one of the most attractive women I have ever seen. Through the years we have been flirtatious, mainly coming from my direction, but she would let me get a little grope every once in awhile with a little smile on her face rather than a slap on my hand.

The following is a dream/fantasy I had about her...

It was a normal day like any other, nothing special about it really. I was going about my otherwise boring, uneventful day when I had a random dirty thought about Shelby. I won't lie, that's not at all uncommon. She is so gorgeous that I don't even feel bad. I have confirmed I'm not the only one who has these types of thoughts about her.

So, anyways, it wasn't all that uncommon to wonder what she would think if I sent her a dirty little text. Would it at least make her sweet little pussy wet? That particular day, I was heading up to my family's house who live near her and the route takes me past her house. I wrote, "I'm heading past your place soon, any chance you'd flash me from your front window?"

"Lol" was all she wrote back. Which is totally understandable! She is married to my buddy after all. Of course, there have been a couple times since they've been married and several times before they were married that I got to see them, so it wouldn't have been completely out of the question...

But, I didn't push it. I did drive pretty slow when I was passing her house though... Unfortunately, she didn't appear to be just sitting there waiting to show off her sexy body to me, so I lost my courage and just kept driving.

Several months later while we were hanging out, she was cleaning off the table at one of the friendly get together's at their house. She was leaning over the table near me, and while nobody was looking I ran my hand up her leg and cupped her perfect little ass cheek for a second until she laughed and pulled away. Nothing was ever really said between us about these incidents, but I know at the very least she could tell how badly I wanted her. At the end of the party, I heard it mentioned casually that her husband was going out of town on business for a couple days...

That Thursday, things were slow at work, so I figured I would have a little fun. What's the harm...

"Hey, I'm heading past your house again in a few..." I wrote to Shelby leaving the interpretation pretty open.

I didn't expect her to even answer. I actually figured she wouldn't.

"Lol stop!"

I knew she meant that I shouldn't be texting her messages like that. We were both married, after all. But what she didn't realize is that it was easy enough for me to mistake her message as an invitation to stop when I went by. So, what's a guy to do?

About 5 minutes later I started up their street. I was just going about ten miles an hour as I pulled up towards their house. The curtains in the front room were open. Interesting. I slowed down even further. As I pulled in front of the house, I saw movement from inside. Her head popped up on the couch and I could see her smile, roll her eyes and shake her head as I stopped my car right in front on their house.

I glanced around the neighborhood to see if any neighbors were looking out their windows. When it was clear there weren't any prying eyes, I looked back her way. She had moved closer to the window, still smiling slightly, but was shooing me away with her hand. Like, "Get out of here ya perv!"

I've never been one to back down from a challenge, so I just looked right back at her, lifted my chin and mouthed, "Come on..."

She laughed...

"I have to see them." I lip-synched through my car window hoping she could see what I meant.

There was definitely a moment of hesitation. She didn't say no right away like I expected. Like she might be thinking about it. She looked down the street, then up. Must have gotten cold feet because she mouthed, "No!" very serious like, even opening her eyes really wide while she mouthed it. But followed it with a smile and what appeared to be a little laugh.

When I held my ground she glanced up the street again. She leaned towards the window studying who was up the street. Nobody! I thought, hopefully. I could see her inner turmoil, but by that point I was no longer even thinking clearly myself.

As she was still looking up the street, my hand reached for the handle. Before I knew what I was doing I was halfway up the ramp to their front door. As I was walking up the driveway I had glanced back at the window. She was standing there stunned. What was I doing??

She opened the door. Neither of us really said anything for a few seconds.

"Are the kids in school today?" I said quietly, in case they were napping.

"Yeah..."

I walked in. She didn't stop me. I didn't know where to start, why I had walked up, what to say... So, the best I could come up with was what was on my mind.

"Ever since I had my hand on your ass at that last party I haven't been able to think about anything but fucking you." I said, horrified at my own words.

She stayed silent. I just stared in awe. She was wearing some tight yoga pants showing off her gorgeous slender legs and tight, round ass with a white tank top. No bra... which highlighted beautifully her perfect breasts. To myself I wondered if she wore that so it would be easier to flash me at the window?

"If I touch you, will you stop me?" I asked.

"You can't do that..." she said flatly.

It didn't sound like she had much conviction in her voice as she said it. My body was going insane. Just being near her with so much sexual tension was nearly impossible to endure.

I moved closer to her. She stayed still, didn't move. I could tell in her mind she wanted to tell me to stop. To tell me no, get out of the house. But she didn't. She was near the wall by the entryway as I came closer to her. She didn't move.

I reached down and grabbed her softly by her wrists. I pushed backwards on them slightly on them so she felt bound to the wall. For some reason in that instant, I wanted to see how she responded to being bound. She closed her eyes for a second. What was I to make of that? When they reopened, she was biting her lip slightly. I think she wanted to be taken...

Not forced. But taken without giving her consent. I held her wrists a little tighter, pushing them to the wall. She let her breath out in that way I could tell she wasn't hating it.

I pulled one arm with a little force and spun her around so she was facing the wall. I grabbed ahold of her wrists again from behind her, putting her hands against the wall like she was going to get a pat-down by the police with one hand and reached the other arm around her midriff. I pushed my body against hers from behind.

"You have to stop...?" she asked.

But she didn't move. I know she could feel my erection pressing against her from behind. I couldn't handle it.

I pulled her tightly back against me and kissed her neck from the side. She leaned her head away giving me better access to her neck. Interesting...

I decided to get more bold. I pulled her hands down from the wall, stayed behind her and used my body to move her towards their bed. When we were standing by it, the front of her legs and knees were pushing against the side of their mattress. I was holding her arms by her side. I kissed her neck again. She leaned into it.

"You have to stop..." she asked again.

I pulled her hands behind her back and held them with my left hand. I reached my right arm around her right side until I was cupping her breast in my hand. She moaned slightly as I squeezed.

Again, I spun her around, this time so she was facing me. I reached my arms around her to continue holding her arms behind her. I leaned in to kiss her and she kissed me back, if only slightly.

At that point, i knew neither of us were up for some type of steamy emotional encounter. I just wanted a sign she knew she wasn't actually being forced. I reached up and grabbed one of the spaghetti straps on her tanktop. I slipped it down her arm. I did the same on the other side. I used one hand to pull her shirt down until her perfect breasts were right in front of me. She softly tried pulling one of her arms away from me, attempting to cover up. She was a good girl after all.

No. I turned her around and pushed on her shoulders so she was leaning in over the bed with her feet still on the ground. I eased up behind her again. She kept her hands up on the bed now, no longer attempting to fight me at the moment. I ran my hands along the sides of her ass. Up her hips. Slowly my fingers ran up her side. I could feel her ribs as they slowly slid under my fingers. I grabbed her breasts from behind as they swayed above the bed. My hips were slowly grinding into hers and I thought I felt her push back against me slightly.

As my hands glided back down her body my fingers hooked the waistband of her yoga pants. She was still leaning into the bed and as I did it, she attempted to pull away. I took one hand and pushed her upper body down against the bed and in a much more forceful way than I had planned, I pulled her pants and tiny thong down.

For just the second time I was seeing her tiny pink pussy. The first time was just in a game where both of our girls were on the couch and had to show us their pussies.

This time, I was watching the girl I've fantasized about for years with her ass and pussy standing in front of me. Right where it belongs, I thought to myself.

I held her against the bed with my left hand and slowly ran my hand up and down her ass and pussy, slowly pushing one finger slightly into the folds of her vagina as my hand brushed up and down across her ass. She was still face down, but she just turned her head one way, closed her eyes and relaxed at this point.

Slowly I played with her pussy. I gained the courage to slide one finger in. As my finger pulled out it was covered in lubrication from her excited, warm pussy. I lightly spanked her ass. She didn't move so I grabbed an ass cheek in each hand and squeezed her ass between my hands. I couldn't handle it any longer. With one hand I unzipped my pants.

She started to move slightly, but only to look back at me as I forced her upper body down into the bed. I could tell she was doing her best not to make any sounds. I used the juices that were still on my fingers from her pussy to wet my cock...

To Be Continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Shelby Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 259 milliseconds