Shelly's New Dance

Minnie took the evening to the next level by slowly sliding her dark green dress down to her waist then inching it seductively over her hips and down her thighs where it fell to her ankles. She gracefully kicked the garment with a foot and it serendipitously landed on a side table. Minnie continued dancing for the gentlemen in lacy red panties and bra.

Shelly sighed inwardly and with a pounding heart pulled her top over her head. Her long black hair came cascading down over her shoulders and automatically pushed hair away from her face then swayed her head to one side to get the hair off her chest. Her hands drifted down to her hips and slid the skirt down, stepped out the garment around her ankles and dragged it aside with a toe. Shelly wore a simple pair of matching black silk panties and bra brought specially for the evening. Shelly had argued against the pricey purchase but Minnie called it a necessary investment after looking through Shelly's collection of unsexy, old lady, cotton underwear. Shelly wondered absurdly if she could deduct the underwear as a business expense on her taxes.

A hip-hop song filled the air as the pair danced in their underwear. The men loosened ties and undid top shirt buttons. Those who still had on their tux jackets took them off.

Minnie went into a fast, almost blurring spin and when she slowed, her bra was magically in her hands. Minnie's breasts with their large white-pink aureoles and darker pink nipples were so well received that a small round of appreciative applause rippled through the room.

This is it, Shelly thought. She stopped dancing, closed her eyes, took a deep breath and simply unhooked her bra and let it drop to the floor. No applause followed; following Minnie's performance, she didn't expect it but when she opened her eyes she found all the men looking at her with silent interest. Shelly fought the instinctive urge to cover up her nakedness but stupidly lost the fight. She stood staring back at the men in her skimpy black panties with her arms protectively covering her small exposed breasts and stiff dark nipples.

Minnie danced over to her. and said, "You made that look extremely sexy." She bumped Shelly"s shoulder to start her dancing again.

Shelly closed her eyes and willed her arms to drop as the hip-hop was replaced with a classic rock song. As the women danced topless to Steve Miller's Abracadabra, a lustful heat enveloped Shelly and spread throughout her slim body like someone had cast a dark spell on her. With a small grin at her private joke, she quietly sang along with the song:

Abra abracadabra I'm gonna reach out and grab ya

A vision of her old boyfriend Randy fucking her as Timothy kissed her breasts filled her mind's eye overlapping with the song:

I feel Magic in your caress

I feel magic when I touch your dress

Silk and satin, leather and lace

Black panties with an angel's face

Shelly blinked herself back to reality when Minnie spoke.

"If you boys want to see more of us, we need to see more of you. Get up and strip down to the bare essentials," Minnie ordered in a playful but commanding voice.

Fresh dismay rudely dispelled Shelly's thrill of dancing near naked. She thought in a panic, I'm not ready for this part yet. She did her best to stay calm as she watched the men undress. Soon all stood naked in a line with five erections standing at attention.

The sight of the naked men triggered a new wave of feeling in Shelly so powerful it was like she was injected with a drug. With her eyes focused on Tom's twitching erection, Shelly slid her black panties down her thighs exposing a trim dark triangle of hair. Her own brazen move took her by surprise. To hide her fresh dismay from her naked audience she turned her back to them giving them a nice view of her slim, pretty ass. After a deep calming breath she turned forward again.

"You go girl," Minnie said with a small laugh. Sensing that the foreplay part of the evening was officially over, Minnie proved to the room that she was a real redhead by simply sliding her panties to the floor too. She kicked them aside then lent her luscious backside for viewing with a dainty turn.

Minnie and Shelly faced the line of naked men. Minnie dropped to her knees in front of Johnny, took his erection in her hands and guided the head into her mouth.

Still standing, Shelly watched as Minnie expertly took almost every inch of Johnny down her throat. This is so surreal, she thought as she dropped to her knees in font of one of the men. Her eyes naturally focused on the erection at her eye level then her eyes flickered up to the guy's face. She couldn't remember his name. Her focus dropped back down to his erection, she closed her eyes, gripped the shaft and engulfed the tip. When she opened her eyes a few seconds later, another erection come into view on her right. She knew the owner of that dick, it was Tom.

Shelly let the penis in her mouth drop free and shifted on her knees to face Tom. She pushed his shaft against his abdomen and traced the entire length with her tongue from base to the hole at the tip of the circumcised head. The guy she had started with stepped away and another cock replaced it. The new cock was Johnny's, shiny and wet from Minnie's attentions. Of all the men in the room, Johnny was the largest, perhaps seven inches long, maybe a little more. With her hand still holding Tom's erection against his stomach, Shelly turned her head and Johnny obligingly guided his erection to her slightly parted lips. She took the swollen tip into her mouth, rolled her tongue around the head and then let it fall free again.

"Touch me," Shelly instructed the two men in a whisper as she stood up between them. If the men hadn't been so close they might not have heard her. Shelly closed her eyes, taking pleasure in the two pairs of hands roving over her breasts although the word pleasure was too mild a term for the sensations flowing through her at the moment.

Shelly's passion-clouded mind drifted back to the night with Randy and Timothy and she whispered three simple words from that night to the men touching her now. "Don't be shy." Shelly kept her eyes closed as the past and present blended into one. Fingers ran up her ass crack and lingered at the bud of the opening back there. As a hand caressed her small breasts, a bolder one found her wet opening and she gasped as the fingers aggressively sought out her clitoris.

As hot shivers of sexual heat flowed through her, she leaned on one of the men for support. She opened her eyes and looked into the face of Tom. It was his right hand that explored her ass crack and his left lingered at her left breast. A slight turn of her head and there was Johnny on her right with the fingers of his right hand sliding over her clitoris, his left hand cupping her remaining breast.

Shelly kissed Tom, then Johnny. When the round of kisses ended Shelly heard herself say something unbelievable, "I want you guys to fuck me."

Minnie materialized at Shelly's side. "That's not part of the agreement for the evening," she said.

"Two hundred more apiece then," Shelly said pulling Johnny and Tom toward the sofa. She sat down flanked by the men while she kissed one then the other.

Minnie watched the three entangled on the sofa with a worried look. The change in her friend's attitude took her totally off guard. She knew that Shelly had it in her to get naked and even blow a guy. But this? Minnie knew that there was no stopping this runaway train at this juncture so she walked her naked form over to where her bag lay and fished out a length of condoms. She interrupted the scrum on the sofa and handed Johnny and Tom one each.

"These are not an option. Use them," Minnie said firmly. She looked at the other men standing nearby and added just as firmly, "Only these two get to fuck her, nobody else." Then in a soft but serious tone she said to Johnny and Tom, "Be nice to her."

The other men encircled the sofa to watch. Two of the guys took the moment to touch Minnie without invitation. One felt her ass and another her full, soft breasts. "Forget it, nobody's fucking me," she stated flatly sensing the fresh tension in the room. "But it looks like you get a nice show as I blow." Minnie was doing her best to sound casual but Shelly could tell form her spot on the sofa that Minnie was a little unnerved by what was happening.

As Tom put on his condom, Shelly laid down on her back on the wide sofa with her head in Johnny's lap. Everyone watched, enthralled as Tom positioned himself between her legs and guided his erection into her warm wet opening. Shelly made a soft hiss as she took all of Tom in.

"Get to it, make me come," Shelly urged him. She was done with foreplay and wanted it rough and hard just like the night with Randy and Timothy.

Shelly and Tom were strangers so both moved awkwardly, looking for a workable rhythm. But honest, passionate enthusiasm made up for the lack of grace. Finally they found a position and pace that suited them. Johnny's hands flowed over Shelly's breasts as Tom moved in and out of her.

The men standing stroked themselves as they watched the action on the sofa. Minnie realized that she should get to work and dropped to her knees, engulfed a hardon then systematically worked her way down the line.

With a sudden hard intake of breath, Shelly quivered unabashedly as her orgasm consumed her. After her body subsided, she impatiently pushed Tom off her. "You," she said to Johnny as she got on all fours on the sofa. Johnny took his cue, donned his condom then entered Shelly from behind.

"Hard," she said. Everyone in the room heard the command in her voice, Johnny especially, and she gasped with every forceful enthusiastic thrust.

Shelly's eyes scanned the circle of naked men around her, Tom among them with his cock still sheathed, perhaps hoping for another go at her. Minnie ardently worked two guys with her mouth and hands, the third guy stood stroking himself enthusiastically. This beats the thing with Randy and Timothy by a mile, Shelly thought absently. In the middle of that thought she felt her second orgasm closing in on her. Abruptly, she instructed, "The guy who asked if I was Japanese, I want your cock in my mouth right now!"

One of the guys pulled away from Minnie and presented himself to Shelly. The moment her mouth covered the head of his cock, she came. Her first orgasm had been all physical impatience. This second one hit the center of her emotional being. Long passed inhibition, she spat the cock out of her mouth and screamed out her passion, wanting to cry and laugh all at the same time.

As Shelly's mind and body slowly quieted, Johnny pull out of her and she sat on the sofa to catch her breath her perky chest heaving from exertion. Absently, she pushed her damp, clinging hair from her face and forehead. She felt winded but not tired and a heady feeling not unlike being high on pot enveloped her.

"I'll pay you extra if you let me come on your face," Johnny said as he removed his condom.

Minnie stopped her cock sucking and looked at Shelly over her shoulder, her expression clearly stating you don't have to do this.

But Shelly simply nodded answering to the sexual heat of the moment although a part of her didn't like the idea at all. Johnny knelt on the sofa beside her and pointed the end of his hard member at her face and started to stroke. At first Shelly stared right at the tip then thought better of that and turned away a bit.

Shelly sensed the palatable thrill that rippled through the room as the men closed in to watch the scene unfolding on the sofa, Minnie among them, all eyes glued on the end of Johnny's penis appearing and disappearing in his fist pointed at the side of Shelly's pretty Japanese face.

Shelly locked eyes with Minnie and a dark thought bordering on cruelty at having to bear this humiliation alone made her say to Tom, "Wanna to do the same to Minnie?" Tom pulled the condom from his rock hard member and nodded. Minnie's eyes went wide then she narrowed them at Shelly. A tiny bit of pleasure spiked in Shelly at her friend's apparent anger. "It will cost you more," Shelly warned him.

Minnie forced her face to go neutral, even adding a small smile and daintily sat next to Shelly on the sofa.

This should insure a big tip Shelly thought as she watched Tom stroke his hardon inches from Minnie's upturned face.

"Here it comes!" Johnny blurted out.

Shelly turned her attention to Johnny and a long stream of jiz spat across the right side of her face stretching from the side of her nose just inside her right eye, over her eyebrow and forehead and into her dark, long hair. Shelly flinched and blinked but generally managed to stay still.

"My God!" Minnie exclaimed just as a second burst from Johnny landed on Shelly's left eyebrow forcing her to close her eyes. A third and final burst landed under her nose depositing a copious amount of gooey white fluid that oozed down over her tightly closed lips. Shelly's tongue peeked out just a touch and ran along the bottom of her upper lip, sampling a taste. She wasn't trying to be sexy, the little move was impulsive and she immediately regretted doing it.

Tom gave no warning as a huge jet of semen leaped out and exploded between Minnie's eyebrows, causing her to yelp and squeeze her blue eyes shut. A second huge emission put a long, white, irregular line from her right cheek down over her mouth and chin where several gobs dripped onto her full breasts. Two more quick bursts leaped onto the left side of Minnie's nose and left cheek. Thinking that the deluge was over, Minnie dared to open her eyes just as a final jet clipped her above the left eyebrow. "Shit!" Minnie yelled and closed her eyes tight again. A few seconds later she blinked her eyes open.

Tom and Johnny backed away as the three remaining men pushed in close. Shelly saw the lust in the faces of the three. "Ready for more?" she warned Minnie.

Minnie gave a little hesitant nod.

The guy who had asked Shelly if she was Japanese stepped forward and aggressively touched his hardon to Shelly's left cheek ejaculating three big squirts that ran down the side of her jaw and dripped onto her collarbone and left breast.

The next guy pushed forward and aimed his cock at Minnie's bosom. On impulse, Minnie gripped her perfect pair in both her hands and presented them for anointing. All watched as five messy zigzagging lines spat across Minnie's cleavage. Minnie gave a bewildered laugh but was very relieved that the stuff wasn't flying at her face.

Minnie and Shelly exchanged looks.

"How the hell did it come to this?" Minnie asked.

Shelly didn't answer and just stared at Minnie's messy face, the first tinges of shock and regret licking at the edges of her mind. The last man, temporarily forgotten, in the haze of messy activity, let his intentions be known as he positioned himself between both women. Shelly flinched and turned her pretty Asian face to one side in instinctive avoidance as a string of semen struck her high on the forehead at the hairline. Then taking Minnie by surprise, a gravity defying rope of white fluid smacking her lower lip and chin catching her with her mouth slightly open.

"You asshole," Minnie yelped unable to hide her annoyance at the unexpected onslaught. Then the guy turned his attention back to Shelly, touched his spewing organ to her chin just as a last huge jet shot out effectively coating her closed lips.

For several seconds there was nothing but dead silent. Then absurdly, a spontaneous round of applause filled the room. Shelly almost burst out with hysterical laughter at the sudden weirdness of it all but quickly held herself in check, not wanting to get any of the stuff on her lips into her mouth.

As the applause grew louder, Shelly got up from the sofa and made a beeline to the bathroom and Minnie followed her. Minnie shut the door and locked it too for good measure.

Minnie then roughly pulled a hand towel from the towel rack, turned on the faucet in the tub and when the water flowed steamy hot she soaked the towel, wrung it out and aggressively wiped at her face.

At the sink, Shelly did the same with a towel of her own but unlike her friend, she held off cleaning her face and just stood staring at herself in the big bathroom mirror, transfixed. Minnie soaked her towel a second time and worked at cleaning her breasts, shoulders, stomach and thighs. She made a sound of frustration when she saw some white gunk had gotten into her pubic hair.

"This crap is everywhere!" she complained.

Still motionless, Shelly blankly watched her friend in the mirror soak her towel for the third time. A polite knock at the bathroom door snapped Shelly from her trance and she quickly put the hot wet cloth in her hands to work on her face and upper body.

Minnie put a towel around her body and turned the lock. In the mirror, Shelly saw a smiling Johnny, wearing just his tuxedo slacks hand Minnie their clothes and bags and a hotel envelope. "I thought that we'd get this out of the way," he said. Minnie closed the door and locked it again.

As Shelly wiped herself clean, Minnie counted out thirty $100 bills.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 107 milliseconds