• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Shelving Issues

Shelving Issues

It was just after lunch, and Alan Harper, 35-year-old librarian at the University library was sitting at the reference desk of the historical section trying to track down a particularly elusive book in the national library database. It was a doctorate thesis on medieval sanitation gutters in northern Europe, published in the early eighties, and only a few university libraries owned a copy. Even fewer seemed willing to lend it out. It had been a slow day, since it was that time of the semester when most students had either already checked out the books they needed for their classes, or hadn't gotten far enough to know what to check out.

The sun was slanting through the great windows along one of the walls of the great hall, illuminating the green cast- iron pillars and lacquered wooden bookshelves with a honey glow, and making Alan squint a little through his glasses. He flipped his slightly unruly, dark hair out of his eyes and typed another search on the computer. He was startled to hear a soft voice:

"Hello, Alan."

He looked up, straight into the impossibly brown, smiling eyes of Helen Millburn, a doctorate student at the university, who also happened to be Alan's sometime lover. They had taken the final step on Halloween the previous year, right here in the library's great hall. Today she was wearing a loose, black blouse with three- quarter sleeves and a v-neck which was rather modest but still managed to suggest a bit of cleavage whenever she leaned forward, a knee- length black skirt and her dark red Doc Martens. She had her wavy, dark brown hair tied back in a pony tail, and it gleamed almost red in the sunlight. Alan smiled at her.

"Hi, Helen. How may I help you today?"

"Oh, I just wanted to see how you were doing," she replied, and stepped around to watch as Alan tried a few more search options and to chat with him for a while. He noticed a small, slightly overstuffed envelope in her hands, but didn't ask about it. He couldn't help but notice that she had hung her own glasses in the low point of her blouse collar, subtly drawing attention to her cleavage, which was ever so discreetly presented to him at the angle she was standing.

Well, I've got to go," she finally said, "My lunch hour is almost up. I'll be in my office all afternoon if you'd like to swing by." She leaned down to kiss him lightly on the cheek, and pressed the envelope into his hands before she left. Alan gazed after her, seeming to notice a slightly self- satisfied swagger to her delicious hips as she went. He then looked at the envelope.

It was a perfectly ordinary, white envelope, apparently stuffed with something soft and lightly sealed. He pulled it open easily, and drew out a small bundle of black, silky cloth. When he unfolded it, and saw what it was, he quickly put it in his pocket and looked stealthily around to see if anybody had noticed. Nobody had. It was a rumpled pair of her panties. Suddenly, Alan could not wait for his shift to end.

*******

Alan walked casually along the corridor towards the history department. He fondled Helen's panties in his pocket, and his other pocket was weighed down by another, heavier object. He had an idea that he wanted to try, and suspected that Helen might very well appreciate it too.

He was wearing a light, black- and- pinstripe shirt, thin black slacks and a black blazer, much as usual. The two top buttons of the shirt were open, exposing a small silver pendant. He nodded to a few students along the way, and soon found himself outside the teachers' coffee lounge at the history department. He looked inside and spotted Helen, facing the door, enjoying a cup of tea and a biscuit and chatting with a colleague. Alan gave a small wave to get her attention, and when she looked up he smiled at her. She smiled back, and as he looked she gently uncrossed her legs under the table and crossed them again, just to tease him. Alan winked and made a silent beckoning gesture. He then turned around, not waiting to see if she would follow, and walked away towards a staff restroom he knew was seldom used since it was a bit out of the way.

Helen entered only a few moments after Alan, and without a word they kissed. Alan then put a finger to his lips to indicate silence, and locked the door behind them. The restroom had two stalls with toilets and a single sink. The walls were of white tile, and the stalls were made of some grey, drab- looking board with aluminium posts and fittings. Thankfully the place looked like it had recently been cleaned.

Alan leaned back against the sink, looked Helen in the eyes and said:

"Take of your blouse. Slowly."

She cocked her head to the side with a hint of surprise, but silently obeyed. She started slowly from the top, making the most of every move until the blouse was open all the way down. She still hadn't revealed more than the barest hint of what lay beneath, but Alan found himself already breathing a bit heavier. Helen then started to slide the blouse down her shoulders, inch by inch, revealing more of her alabaster skin. Her gently curved breasts came into view, nestled in a neat black cotton bra.

When Helen had relieved herself of her blouse, she stood still for a second before hanging the garment on a hook on the wall. She looked expectantly at Alan, who said:

"Good. Now the bra."

Helen reached back and unclasped the bra behind her back, and then teasingly caressed her breasts before sliding it off to hang beside the blouse. She now stood, half naked, before Alan who unashamedly admired her beautiful figure. Her pale breasts looked firm, and Alan knew from experience that they were. The nipples were only slightly darker in hue than her skin, and the areolas were almost invisible against her creamy complexion. She reached up to release her ponytail, but Alan stopped her:

"No, leave it! Come closer..."

She stepped over to him, her arms reached out to embrace him, but again he stopped her with a gesture. A puzzled look appeared on her face, and she opened her mouth to ask something, but Alan said:

"Hush! Don't say a word!"

He then reached out to slide his palms over Helen's straining nipples, causing her to sigh. He continued to fondle and caress her, concentrating on her breasts and neck, until her breathing became hard and her eyes closed with pleasure. He then suddenly tweaked both nipples hard, but not too hard, causing her to gasp and open her eyes wide. Before she could speak Alan quickly stood up, grabbed her close to him and kissed her deeply, while pushing her back towards one of the open stalls. He then reached into his pocket and pulled out the handcuffs he had there.

"Oh! What..." Helen exclaimed when Alan clipped one of the cuffs around her wrist, but he again cut her off:

"Not a word! Don't make a sound, or I'll walk away", he said, lifting both her arms and fastening them to the door jamb above her head with the handcuffs. She hesitated, and then closed her mouth.

"Good girl." Alan proceeded to caress her body, licking her nipples and nibbling her ears, until her breath was ragged with lust. He then stepped back, ran the cold tap and quickly sprinkled her with just a little bit of cold water, earning another loud gasp.

"Remember, not a sound!" he admonished, ignoring her accusing look, and returned to caressing and fondling her. Finally he slid off her skirt, taking some extra care to caress her soft, milky white buttocks, and hung the garment next to the rest of her clothes.

"Turn around," he said and directed Helen to stand with her back towards him, facing the toilet, still with her hands cuffed above her head. The position had her almost standing on tiptoe, her beautiful ass thrust out toward Alan. He put his left hand on her stomach, just above her pelvis, and grabbed her ass with his right hand. He then slapped her lightly on both buttocks, causing her to flinch and draw breath.

"Relax, love," he said, slapping her a little bit harder, and then again. Meanwhile, his left hand started to slowly slide down toward her Venus mound, teasing her soft fur and creeping towards her eager slit.

Each time he slapped her ass she gasped, and his left hand reached its goal and started gently working up and down her rapidly moistening pussy. Her buttocks became warm and red, and she was obviously struggling not to moan loudly each time Alan slapped her. Then, when he thought she was very close to exploding, he simply stopped slapping and let go of her. She was breathing heavily, and it took a couple of seconds before she opened her eyes and looked at him quizzically. He just kissed her and unlocked the handcuffs.

"What... are you just going to leave me like this?" Helen asked him incredulously when he handed her the skirt back, her buttocks still shining red and juices trickling down her thighs.

"Well, yes. At lest... for now" Alan said with a wink. "I'm just making sure you will have an... interesting time the rest of your work day". With that, he settled back and watched her get dressed, making sure she didn't stay behind for a solo adventure. Her sexual frustration was obvious when she walked a little stiffly out the door. Alan followed a couple of minutes later, to make sure nobody realized they had both been in the restroom together.

He imagined her trying to sit down on her freshly spanked buttocks and smiled to himself with anticipation as he walked back to his own office to finish up some cataloguing.

*******

The sun was just setting as Alan watched Helen from a window seat at a small coffee shop just across from the university's gate. She was walking lightly down the great granite steps from the gate, and when she turned to walk towards her bus stop Alan got up, abandoning the cup of tea he had been nursing, and followed her. He hung back, avoiding her notice, until just before se was about to get on the bus. He then sidled up to her and without a word grabbed her by the elbow to steer her to the seats furthest back.

This particular bus line serviced almost only the students, ferrying them between the university itself and the off-campus student accommodations on the outskirts of town. At this hour the bus was nearly empty, most of the students having already left the campus, and they had the entire rear half of the bus to themselves. They sat down, and as soon as the bus started moving Alan leaned in to kiss Helen fiercely.

"I was waiting for you", he said as they came up for air.

"Yeah? Well, I was kind of hoping you were", she replied, and pulled him in for another kiss. He put his hand on her knee and slid it up underneath her skirt to rest about mid- thigh. She drew a breath and spread her legs just a bit, just enough to let him move further up.

When Alan's hand reached all the way up, he could feel that she still wore no panties, and that she was starting to become moist again. He gently caressed her outer labia, making her sigh. He broke of the kiss, not wanting to attract attention from any other passengers, but nobody was looking their way so he kept his hand in place. Helen leaned her head against his shoulder, and whispered:

"Don't stop... please."

Alan continued to stroke her gently, and she slid her bottom forward on the seat to allow him easy access, growing moister and starting to moan quietly. The noise of the bus prevented anyone from hearing, and there were still no other passengers in the rear half of the bus. As he was just about to slide two fingers inside her, however, she sat up and pushed his hand away with a mischievous look in her eyes, and said:

"Your turn!"

She then promptly started to unbutton his trousers, which were now very tight over his straining bulge. She quickly managed to get his fly open and finally released his cock from its confinement. Stroking the shaft with one hand she first kissed him hotly, glanced quickly around the bus, and then leaned down and enveloped him with her warm mouth. Alan inhaled sharply between his teeth at the sensation, and gripped the back of the seat in front of him hard.

As the bus rumbled on, letting a few passengers on and off but remaining mostly empty, Helen took turns sucking and licking Alan's cock with the enthusiasm he had come to know and appreciate. After only a few minutes Alan was close to climax, but she wasn't going to let him escape that easily. With a wicked grin she let him go only moments before he was about to blow, and simply squeezed his shaft tightly for a few seconds until the sensation receded. This was repeated two more times, and by the time the bus was nearing their stop Alan was barely able to remain upright.

Then Helen sat up, tucked his almost painful erection back in his trousers as best she could, pulled a paper napkin from her purse and primly wiped her mouth.

"Look at this!" Alan said and gestured to the small tent his trousers now resembled. "How am I supposed to get off the bus like this?"

"Oh, I'm just making sure the few hundred yards to my apartment will be... interesting for you", Helen replied with an evil gleam in her eyes.

*******

By the time they arrived at Helen's door, seven floors above ground with no lift, Alan could not decide whether he was in hell or heaven. His erection had not abated, in spite of the slightly chilly spring evening, which might in part be explained by the fact that Helen had stopped twice in the cover of shadows on the way and rubbed herself against him, grinding her well formed (and panty-less) bottom against Alan's crotch. He had hugged her from behind, fondling her breasts, but each time his hands moved down towards her waist she had broken off and resumed walking towards the apartment building.

Helen unlocked the door and let him in, and as soon as she turned the lock from the inside he grabbed her from behind again, getting a firm grip on her breasts and pushing her up against the door. Pressing his swollen crotch against her ass, only a couple of layers of fabric separating them, he nibbled her ear and bit her, none too lightly, on the neck. She moaned and arched her back to press her ass harder against him.

Alan reached down and swiftly pulled her skirt up to her waist, exposing her creamy bottom. Feverishly he unbuttoned his trousers, fully intending to take her then and there, against the door. When his cock sprang free of his shorts he grabbed her by the hips and started sliding the tip back and forth between her legs, aiming for her wet slit. She moaned:

"Oh, god, yes... oh... No! Wait! Not here..."

She pushed him away, turned around and led him by the hand further into the apartment. It was quite dark, since they hadn't turned on any lights, but the sky still gave just enough lights for them to make their way over to the window. Helen turned to Alan and said:

"Get naked for me, baby!"

Without waiting for a reply she simply pulled her blouse over her head, revealing that she wasn't wearing her bra, leaving her breasts unsupported and uncovered. Alan unbuttoned his shirt faster than he ever had before, and just dropped his pants to the floor and stepped out of them. Helen had already made short work of her skirt and tossed her glasses onto the coffee table, and they now stood naked before each other. Helen turned around, grabbed the windowsill, arched her back to present her beautiful rear end to Alan, and said with urgency in her voice:

"Now, Alan! Take me now! Please..."

Alan needed no further invitation, and stepped up to the task. Again he grabbed her hips, and this time he didn't need to search for the right way in, he only had to follow the wet trail. With a single thrust, he buried himself completely inside her, causing her breasts with the hard nipples to press up against the window. She exclaimed:

"Oh! Oh god, yes! Fuck!"

Over her shoulder Alan could see the street lights seven floors below, and people walking about, but he ignored it and started pumping into Helen, first slowly and then more insistently. With each thrust she was pushed against the window pane, nearly flattened, and moans and cries escaped her mouth. She grasped the windowsill hard and pushed back at him, meeting each stroke.

All the excitement earlier in the day made sure that none of them could last long, and soon Alan felt the orgasm building. He tried to hold it off for as long as he could, but finally he let go, and came inside her with a loud grunt. It felt like he was delivering gallons of semen into her, and he kept pumping as he came. When the first squirts erupted, she bucked before him and nearly lost balance as her own orgasm hit, and she screamed wordlessly, her face pressed against the window, while desperately holding on to the windowsill.

They remained standing on shivering legs for a few moments before Alan slowly slid out of her and they both collapsed to their knees below the window. He hugged Helen from behind while she leaned into the radiator, semen and her own juices dripping down from inside her onto the floor.

When they were able to speak again, Helen asked in a shaky voice:

"So, how about a shower, some takeout and a sci-fi movie on TV to put a perfect end to the evening?" Alan had to laugh.

"Yeah, that's about all I think I can manage right now", he said and nibbled her ear. "Good thing neither of us has to work tomorrow."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Shelving Issues

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 98 milliseconds