Sheree's Getaway Ch. 2

Sheree had her head back, eyes closed, mouth open, face covered with cunt juice and she was getting royally fucked! Rosa looked closer at the man fucking her newfound lover. He looked awfully familiar from behind. When he looked up, she was so startled; she fell backwards, landing on her bare ass. It was her husband, Brad! When did he get here and what was he doing fucking someone else? Then she realized what she had been doing and smothered a laugh. Let them finish, she thought. I know I am!

Brad slammed down into Sheree and then pulled completely out of her. His dick ripped from her pussy in a shower of juice and cum, his dick spraying as he pulled out. Cum, like a jet blast, shot out from the monster head, spraying onto Sheree. She felt the heat as it hit her sweaty skin.

"Yes! Shoot it in my asshole!" she yelled.

Brad grabbed her hips and jammed the head of his dick inside her tight ass. He felt her tear as he popped inside, the last of his sperm scorching her bowels.

Sheree screamed in pain as he tore her asshole open. The scalding sperm burned and the pain was intense, but it brought her into another round of orgasms! Her body shook from the force of her cumming.

Brad held still, letting the woman ride her throws of passion. He was afraid that he had hurt her, but she sure didn't act like it! Finally she started to ease down, her body going still. He pulled loose from her ass, his dick shrunken, making it easier. She still whimpered as he pulled out.

He backed out of the car, reaching down and pulling his jeans back on. When he stood up, he saw Rosa staring at him over the top of the car. She had a big smile on her face.

"Hi Brad!" she smirked. "Whatcha doing?"

"Uhhh..." he stuttered. "I can explain! Wait a minute! You were the one with your pussy smeared all over that woman-"

"Sheree," Rosa interrupted.

"Sheree's face!" he finished.

"So? Looks like you got some of her too, huh?"

Brad grinned back at her. "Yeah... I did. She was nice and tight. Where'd you meet her at?"

Rosa looked down into the car where Sheree was starting to sit up, her body still shaking and covered in fluids. Sheree looked up at Rosa and smiled a half smile. Yeah, Rosa thought. She'd been well and truly fucked!

Looking back up at Brad, Rosa replied. "She had some car trouble. I helped her out and one thing led to another. Obviously you came in somewhere near then end of it!"

They were both laughing as Sheree staggered out of the car. She had found a towel on the floorboard and was wiping herself off. Rosa took the towel from her and finished cleaning her up. She paid special attention to Sheree's ass and pussy. Sheree just moaned as Rosa wiped her lower regions. Her ass hurt! Maybe she shouldn't have told him to cum in her ass! Oh well! Too late now!

Brad smiled over the car's roof at her. "I'm Brad! Rosa's husband."

"So," Sheree smiled at him. "I take it that was you who took advantage of my poor pussy and asshole?"

"Right on the money sister!" he chortled back. "I'd do it again too!"

Sheree just shook her head. "Not right now, if you please. I need some rest!" But she thought, at least I got what I wanted!

Rosa finished cleaning Sheree up and tossed the towel back into the car. She had dropped her top back down and pulled her shorts on. Sheree was still leaning naked up against the hot car, her ass jutting out.

Rosa walked around the car, smacking Brad on the ass, and got the keys from the ignition. She went back, opened the trunk and rummaged through Sheree's bags until she found some clothing.

"Here you go," she said as she handed then to Sheree. "Better put these on before someone else comes along. I think we got lucky this time, but luck is bound to run out!"

Sheree gratefully took the clothing. It was a pair of her short shorts and a blue mesh t-shirt. The shorts let her ass hand out and the t-shirt allowed her nipples to poke through but at least it would keep her from getting arrested!

She had no sooner snapped the jeans, than a car pulled into the rest area. It was a black and white state trooper's vehicle. It slowed as it neared, then stopped beside them. The window rolled down and a sun-glassed state trooper leaned out, "Everything okay here folks?"

"Yeah officer," Sheree said laughing. "We were just screwing around. It's time for us to be going though."

"Okay," said the trooper. "Ya'll be safe." He rolled up the window and headed back out onto the highway.

Sheree turned and hugged Rosa, whispering in her ear. "Thanks for your help! Maybe one day I can return the favor!"

Rosa kissed Sheree tenderly and pressed a piece of paper into her hand. "Here's my number and e-mail address. Don't be a stranger!"

Sheree smiled at Brad, got her keys and started the car. The couple waved at her as she backed out, ready to get on with her trip. But what a rest stop!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds