Sherrie Lynn at the Convention

"Oh fuck that hurts. Stop please stop."Sherrie Lynn cried.

Jeff began fucking her again and sucking on her tits. I felt her hips moving with him and pushed deeper into her asshole. She tried pulling away but I held her shoulders and drove all the way in.

"Aaaaaaa. You bastard. You're splitting me in two." She screamed.

Her ass was so tight around my cock as I fucked in and out. After a minute or two Sherrie Lynn relaxed and even pushed her ass back against me. It only took about five minutes of fucking her ass until I came.

"Aww shit, fuck, I'm cumming in your ass." I cried out as my dick exploded deep in her bowel. It was the best orgasm I ever had. Her asshole milked the jizz out of my cock. A couple thrusts and I was done. I slowly pulled out and watched my cum drip out of her gaping hole.

Once I was done, Jeff flipped her onto her back and began pounding her cunt. Sherrie Lynn wrapped her legs around him and scratched his back as she came. He came soon after. He pulled out and joined Eric and me on the floor. Sherrie Lynn lay back on the couch with her legs spread. Her pussy lips were raw and swollen. Eric knelt between her legs and pushed his resurrected hard on into her. A muffled groan came out of her mouth.

Over the next hour or so we fucked her. Each guy trying the hole he hadn't before. Her pussy was good but it wasn't magic, but she could suck the siding off a house. When she finally staggered back to her own room there was jizz dripping out of her cunt and ass and her face looked like a glazed donut.

In the morning I got worried that she might call the cops when she sobered up. I went downstairs for the final breakfast of the seminar. Jeff and Eric were already there. They gave me a big smile and high fives as I sat down.

I learned they had done this with a few other women at other workshops. If it got to the point of them staying while Eric jacked off, they knew they were getting laid. We didn't see Sherrie Lynn during breakfast. As I went upstairs to get my luggage for the airport tram, they asked if I was going to the next one. I nodded yes.

When I went to the front desk to check out there was a note for me. It read. 'You're a pain in the ass. Call me.' Maybe I'll take a trip to Florida soon. I hear it's hot and moist there.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 125 milliseconds