• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Sherri's Punishment Ch. 01

Sherri's Punishment Ch. 01

I park on the street and walk up to the front door. I knock then step back while I wait for you to answer. I see a look of total surprise on your face when you open the door and see me standing there. You glance over my shoulder to see it there are neighbors out, but the cold weather is keeping them all indoors.

"Aren't you going to invite me in?"

"Oh, yes. Please come in. Quickly! I am shocked to find you standing at my door."

"You have not written to me as you should have, so I am here to take care of the problem."

Stepping back inside, you make way for me to enter. I stride past you and wait for you to close the door. As you turn toward me, I slap your face, causing you to take a step back.

"What do you mean by not responding to my emails? Have you no respect for common courtesy? What is wrong with you?" And then I slap you again, harder this time.

"Down on your knees! Now! And now I want to hear you apologize. "

"Forgive me," you plead. "I got busy with the kids and I have not been feeling well, and the time just slipped away." I note the redness on your cheek and the outline of my fingers on your tender flesh.

"You think that is an adequate excuse for not writing to me? Do you? Obviously you need to be trained to show respect. Get your coat, we are going out."

"I can't. I have shopping to do, and I don't know when my husband will be home!"

SLAP! "Shut up and get your coat. And for being so impudent, I want you to undress completely before putting it on. NOW!"

"But it's cold outside. And what if we run into someone I know?"

"If we run into someone you know, then you will just be naked beneath your coat. Totally and absolutely naked! Got it? Now get moving."

I follow you to the bedroom, and I watch you undress. This is our first meeting, but you undress without hesitation. Perhaps you just want to get out of the house as soon as possible, or perhaps you like the feeling of a new man eying your body as you disrobe. I like what I see, and your nakedness conjures up mental images of what is to come.

Minutes later we are in my car and heading out of your neighborhood. You seem to relax a bit as we move farther from home and the fear of being caught. Out of the corner of my eye I see you looking at me as I focus on driving on unfamiliar streets. I turn toward you, and our eyes meet. I see a little sparkle there, a clue that you are looking forward to what is about to come. But there is also a hint of uncertainty there, because you do not know what might come next.

"I have to stop by the college library to pick up a couple of books. The semester is over, so there should not be many people there. Have you ever been there? No? Well I am sure you will enjoy your first visit."

Once inside the library, we walk to a row of study cubicles located among the stacks. I choose one in the middle of the row, and I motion for you to sit down.

"Turn your chair so you are facing the book shelves. Now unbutton your coat and let me see your nakedness." You glance around, and seeing no one, you unbutton but leave the coat draped over your body. I reach down and snatch it open, exposing you fully. I slap your right breast, and the sound resounds among the mass of books.

"I want your naked body exposed fully, to me and to anyone else who happens to wander by. Do you understand?"

I slap your breast again, and your nipple hardens as a result. "I am off to find a couple of books that I need for research. While I am gone, I want you to touch your pussy, make yourself wet, make yourself cum. You got that?" You nod. "You can close your eyes and imagine that you are home in your own bed, or you can keep your eyes open and realize where you are and what you are doing. It does not matter to me. But whatever you do, do not make any effort to cover your nakedness. If someone walks by, you keep stoking your pussy. If that person decides to stroke your breast of pinch your nipple, I do not want to hear a murmur in protest. Do you understand? Start now!"

I watch for a moment as your hand slides across your stomach and finds your pussy. Your finger glides between your moist lips and then slips up toward your clit where it lingers for a moment before beginning a slow, rotating caress. You close your eyes, and I wander off to find the books I need.

By the time I find my books, I hear low moans coming from the cubicle where you are sitting. As I walk back to where you are, I pull a camera out of my pocket. You have slid down in the chair, and your legs are spread wide apart. Your body is thrusting forward to press against your caressing fingers which are now buried deep in your pussy. Your eyes are closed and your lips are parted as you move inexorably toward climax. You sense my presence and open your eyes as I begin taking picture after picture of your exposed body. You make no effort to cover yourself which is the right choice on your part. Your eyes lock on mine as your fingers draw you closer and close to orgasm.

As your climax approaches, I firmly pinch your left nipple between my fingers, and I use my right hand to repeatedly slap your right breast. SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! The harder I pinch and the more I slap, the more agitated the thrusting of your hips becomes. Your eyes close as you legs begins to quiver. I listen to the squishing of your pussy as your fingers work inside drawing you farther and farther along the path to release. I glance around, hoping that we are being watched, but we are alone.

When you climax, you let out a loud squeal that echoes around the room. Your legs snap together, trapping your hand with your fingers still buried deep inside you. Your breathing becomes labored as tremors course through your body, and a look of ecstasy relaxes your facial features. I stop my manipulation of your breasts and take more pictures as your entire body gets caught up in the throes of orgasm. I wonder what it is you have been thinking about as you touched yourself, but I decide to save that question for later.

"Get up and let's go." You open your eyes and glance around to see if you have been watched. I think that you are a little disappointed to find that we are alone, but we both know that there will be other opportunities when there will be eager eyes watching.

With your coat fully buttoned, you stand by my side as I check out my books. There is a cold breeze blowing as we walk toward my car, and I imagine the chill this brings to your damp, exposed pussy. I am tempted to lick the dampness from you once we are in the car, but I decide to save that until later. I know that cunt will be dripping and ready for my tongue whenever I want it over the next couple of hours.

When we reach the car, I unlock the trunk and instruct you to retrieve the bag that is stored there. Once you are seated beside me, I lean over and give you a deep kiss of promise. You respond with gusto, and I know that you are ready for whatever is to come.

"Open the bag and look inside." You comply with my command, and I see your eyes open wide as you peruse the contents. "Tell me what you see?"

"Oh, my! I see whips and vibrators and butt plugs and lubricants and ropes and hand cuffs and gags and I don't know what all!" I hear a tremor of anticipation in your voice as you consider how each of these implements might come into play in the coming hours.

"Now we go to my motel room and get on with your punishment for not writing."

TO BE CONTINUED

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Sherri's Punishment Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 82 milliseconds