• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Sherry Blows For Her Husband's...

Sherry Blows For Her Husband's...

123

He had been fantasizing about watching his wife suck some other guy's cock, and had hinted to her that it would be something he'd like to see, but she never quite picked up on it, or if she did, she was deliberately ignoring his overtures in that area. So he began to wonder how he could make it happen without telling her beforehand.

Then one day he was surfing the internet and found one of those "personals" websites and saw an ad that read, "Want To Watch Your Wife Be Seduced?" The body of the ad promised discretion and disease free sex. He sent an e-mail asking for more info and received a reply that sounded promising. As luck would have it the guy running the website was in the L.A. area and they arranged to meet. He was told to bring a picture of his wife to see if she qualified for the service.

The guy's name was Ray and he turned out to be a nice guy. Ray took one look at Sherry's picture and said she was definitely qualified. He apologized for asking to see a picture, but said that so many guys had wives who were not particularly attractive and it was too difficult to get good looking guys who were willing to fuck an unattractive woman. Ray told him that it would cost five hundred dollars for the package. He would be allowed to choose from a catalog of men Ray had working for him and Ray would set up the seduction so that he could watch. Ray reached into a briefcase and produced a photo album with pictures of more than fifty men he had recruited from the internet. He leafed through it and saw that the men were all posed naked, with erections. Most of the men were good looking, in pretty decent shape physically, and quite a few of them had really big cocks.

Some of them were fat and ugly, or stupid looking, but Ray explained that some women liked that sort of thing. Looking at the pictures it occurred to him that it might be even more exciting to see his wife suck more than one cock. He asked how many he could pick, and Ray told him up to ten, but it was more manageable, and better for his wife if he kept the number at around two or three. He said that most women couldn't really suck more than two or three guys comfortably, unless they had done that sort of thing a lot. Knowing Sherry liked big cocks, he narrowed it down to the ten guys who had the biggest ones, then he cut it down to six by choosing the men who were the most attractive and had the biggest cocks. Ray told him he had chosen well and then showed him a listing of different scenarios for the seduction.

There was the health club seduction where the wife is taken to a "health club" and seduced by a personal trainer who then turns her over to other men planted there as guys working out. He mentioned that Sherry was an aspiring model, but didn't get many calls because of her big tits. Ray suggested the photography studio seduction. Ray could call Sherry at home, tell her they wanted her for a modeling job. Get her into some sexy photos and get her hot, turn her on and see if he can get her to suck his cock first, then fuck her while he watched. It would take at least two "sessions" before she would be ready to take on several guys at once.

"If I can fuck her that first session, it won't be hard to get her to come back for the pictures. When she does, I'll have an assistant there with me, and we'll both fuck her. You can watch both sessions, of course, and if everything goes okay, we'll get her back for a third session and we'll have several guys here and I'm pretty sure we can get her to suck them all off."

That night he purposely didn't answer the phone when it rang so that Sherry would have to. He listened to the conversation from the other room, and when she hung up he walked in to find her very excited.

"Guess what? I got a print job!"

He acted surprised. "That's great, hon'. What's it for?" She said it was a new perfume called, "Fantasy." He asked her when and where and she told him it was the next day and she thought it was funny they didn't want her to tell her agent. She said they had gotten her name and picture from someone she had worked with before. They celebrated a little with a bottle of champagne they had in the refrigerator and then she started getting her makeup kit ready, in case she had to do her own makeup. The next day, she got herself ready, and he watched her dress. She looked really good, the weight training they had been doing was really paying off as her body looked much slimmer and more toned than it had in years. He kissed her good-bye, waited until she drove off and then got into his car and headed for the studio. Ray had given her directions that would take her the long way around, so that he would have time to get there before she did. As planned he arrived before she did and parked in the back of the building. When he entered the small brick building he saw that it really was a photo studio and Ray had several cameras, lights, and screens set up near a huge round bed. They shook hands and Ray showed him all the mirrors and told him they were two way, walking him into a small office like room where he could sit and watch. He had a close circuit t.v. set up so he could watch her in the dressing room as well. He reacted when he saw Sherry walk in the door and look around. Ray nodded to him, then hurried out to greet her, escorting her over to his set. A speaker crackled and he heard their voices.

"Right on time ...I'm Ray, I talked to you on the phone."

"Nice meeting you," she replied. She glanced at a rather large bed bathed in light and commented. "That's really a big bed."

Ray put his arm around her shoulders. "Well, it is for "Fantasy" perfume, so I guess it fits."

Sherry nodded, "Really, well, what kind of fantasy do they want?" she laughed.

Ray laughed too. "Well, it's about sex, naturally, although you won't have to have sex, of course..."

"Too bad," said Sherry, and they laughed again.

He felt a tingle as Ray was handed Sherry a glass of wine.

"Let's talk and relax a little, okay? You like chardonnay?"

Sherry accepted the wine. "Oh, thank you. I hope it doesn't put me to sleep." They both smiled at that and chatted as they sipped their wine.

After about twenty minutes, when Sherry had finished her glass of wine, Ray walked her toward a dressing room.

"Just one costume, so that's nice, isn't it? Go ahead and change ...it's one of those one size fits all deals, but it might be a little snug so we don't want any panty-lines or bra straps, okay. If you have any problems with it, let me know, okay? You're makeup looks good the way it is. So ...come on out when you're ready."

"Okay, thanks." She disappeared through a door and he looked up at the monitor. Sherry came into a small room, looked around, set her makeup kit down on a dressing table and checked herself out in the mirror. She then walked over to a rack and took her "costume" off the hangar. She held it up in front of her and saw that it was pretty trashy looking, a leotard with leopard spots.

"Oh, my goodness," she muttered. She unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it off, showing her lace covered bra. Her breasts bulged slightly from the cups and he thought of Ray putting his hands on those lovely tits while he watched. She unbuttoned her levis, pulling them off, showing her toned legs and bikini panties. She hung her clothes up and he saw her buttocks flex and he thought of her being fucked in the ass maybe. His cock began to pulse. She picked up her leotard and looked at it again. Sherry set the leotard down and reached to unfasten her bra. She pulled the bra away from her breasts and he felt like a voyeur watching his wife strip. Sherry peeled her panties down, next, exposing her little pussy." He felt his cock starting to swell and rubbed it through is pants. Sherry was standing there, nude, and he could see she had trimmed the hair close around her pussy.

He wondered how she would react to Ray when he tried to seduce her. She stepped into the leotard and pulled it up, covering her legs and hips, then her cunt and belly, then putting her arms in the sleeves and pulling it up over her big breasts. Her tits bulged upward and one of them escaped, before she pulled the front of the leotard up and over, covering both breasts. She stepped back and looked at herself. She looked great. The leotard was skin tight and low-cut so that her ass was beautifully outlined and her tits were bulging over the top, threatening to escape. She turned in front of the mirror, one side, then the other, trying to get more material over her tits.

"My goodness ...I'm coming out of this thing." Sherry backed up, turned to look at her ass, pulled the material away from her firm cheeks and tried to get it all nice and smooth. She brushed her hair, then, checked her makeup and figured she was ready. "Well ..." she said, and turned to walk out.

He looked toward the studio again as Sherry came out of her dressing room and Ray moved to take her by the arm, leading her over to the bed where he gave her another glass of wine.

She laughed. "Are you trying to get me drunk?" He laughed, too.

"No, it's just a nice way to relax. Cheers." He held up his glass and they drank a little of the wine. "Now ...what we'll do is just kind of ad-lib a little ...we've got two sets of pictures to take, one for the U.S. market and one for the European.

"Oh, really?" marvelled Sherry.

Ray hugged her then, "Not to worry, it's gonna be a great ad. You're gonna be famous." He laughed and placed her in front of the bed.

He posed her standing by the bed, leaning against the bed post, leaning over slightly so that her big breasts were displayed, straining against the thin fabric of her costume. He watched her from the room and felt his cock grow harder as her poses showed off her sexuality. He watched as Ray coaxed her into sexier and sexier poses, taking small breaks, giving her more wine. When she stuck her ass out, getting on all fours on the bed, arching her back so that her ass was displayed to best advantage he could tell she was a little drunk and he knew that Ray was going to succeed in fucking her.

He couldn't wait to see her get fucked doggy style, that lovely firm ass sticking out and up to receive Ray's cock. He felt his cock hardening even more and unzipped his pants to pull it out. He started jacking himself off, slowly. He listened as Ray sat on the bed beside Sherry.

"Okay, those were great shots ...now we wanna do the European stuff. How about we do a couple with your hands over your breasts?" She brought her hands up and covered her breasts and he smiled, "No, I mean, you know, take them out and cover them with your hands."

She reacted with raised eyebrows. "Oh, I don't know. You mean .."

"Yeah, but you'll have your hands over them. It'll look sexy. Europeans love that. I'd really appreciate it, Sherry."

She seemed to think about it for a moment then shrugged. "I guess it's okay."

He got up and got his camera, "Great ...just you know, take 'em out and hold them in your hands, there."

She pulled the front of her leotard down and lifted one large breast free. She kept her hand over it, but then found she had to use both hands to free her other breast. He watched through the two way mirror and felt his cock grow thicker in his hand. She was going to show Ray her tits.

Sherry covered her tits with her hands and looked toward the camera.

Ray snapped off a bunch of pictures then said, "Okay, let's try with one breast exposed, Sher. Can you do that?"

Her mouth dropped open. "Oh I don't know about that."

He cajoled her. "You can turn your head, see ...three quarter with your body, so one breast shows ...and turn your head the other way, so your face doesn't show. C'mon, it'll be a great shot."

Sherry took a deep breath and looked up. "You're sure my face won't be in it?"

He laughed. "I promise."

She nodded, "Okay." She turned to the side a little and dropped her hand from her breast. The nipple was beginning to thicken a bit and he noticed it.

Ray cooed at her. "Oh, yeah, that's great, lean back, thrust it out there, yeah that's it good." He was snapping more pictures, moving in close. "Okay ...wow ...beautiful breasts. How about both of them ...just lean back ...way back ...c'mon, do it for me...it'll make a great shot ...can you?" She leaned back, exposing both breasts, pointing them at the ceiling. He came over to her ... "We need some rouge here ...wait .." He hurried over and grabbed a tube of lipstick and came back to her, opening the lipstick, he applied it to her nipples and she flinched. "Sorry, " he mumbled. "There ..." He took his thumb and forefinger and clasped one of her nipples, teasing it. "Make it stand up a little more ...like that," He pulled on her nipple and she looked shocked for a moment, then watched as he did the other one.

"Oooh," she said, sort of surprised.

He smiled and backed off a little, taking more pictures. "Yeah, good, beautiful. Love it." He had her cup her tits in her hands then and he took more photos, then he moved around behind her and had her take her hands down, exposing her boobs again. He reached around to cup them in his own hands and she flinched.

"What are you doing" she asked.

"Just seeing what this will look like. He moved his hands around on her breasts and squeezed them together, running his thumbs over her nipples so that they thickened even more. "Yeah ...hold them like that, Sherry. Just like I'm holding them. Okay?"

Sherry brought her hands up to her breasts again and he could see her getting flushed with excitement. She held her tits as he told her to and he snapped more pictures.

He moved closer to the two way mirror and jacked off a little faster. He loved the way she was holding her tits up for the camera. "Play with them, slut," he whispered.

Ray had one knee up on the bed, next to her, his voice, low, intimate. "Okay, now ...how about we do something really naughty?"

Sherry made a face, "Uh-oh. Now what?" she laughed. He winked at her. "How about we do a few pussy shots."

Sherry looked shocked. "Are you kidding?"

He smiled. "I'll take them from a good angle, you can turn your face so no one will know who it is ...and I'll sell them to European magazines ...not porno stuff, but just nudes. I can pay you another five hundred. Whattya think?"

She shook her head, disbelieving. "You mean, my face won't be in the picture. Just ...my ..."

He nodded. "That's right."

She shook her head. "I don't know ..." He pleaded with her. "Come on, Sher. If you can do this, I won't have to hire another model, I can make more money and so can you. Nobody will know it's you. Let's just try a few, and if you don't like what we're doing, we'll stop and I'll just give you the film. Okay?"

She thought about it. "It would really help me out," he said.

She sighed, "Well ...okay, let's try it."

He nodded and leaned in to kiss her on the cheek.

He squeezed his cock with his hand and whispered, "Show him that little pussy, sweetheart ...let's see if it's wet." He watched as Ray set his camera down on the bed.

"Lie back on your elbows, yeah ..." Sherry leaned back, supporting herself on her elbows, her tits sticking straight up toward the ceiling.

"Do you want me to take this off, or what?" she asked.

He shook his head, "Naw, I'll just ...it's a five dollar thing I got at K-Mart." He grabbed the material at her crotch and ripped it, exposing her cunt. Sherry leaned upward a little, reacting his ripping the material. He pulled it away from her cunt and they all saw how matted and wet her pubic hairs were.

"Look at the little slut, all wet and hot. Ready to be fucked," he whispered to himself, stroking his cock, the big purple head sticking out of his fist. He watched as Ray reached to run his finger up between the lips of Sherry's pussy.

She flinched and drew back.

"Sorry," he said, "I just wanted to spread the lips a little. Looks like you got a little wet, huh?"

Sherry flushed with embarrassment. "Well ..." she started to say something, but he cut her off.

"Just lean back again, look up at the ceiling ...I'll get a shot of your pussy and your tits here." He snapped off a few and then had her spread her legs a little more, showing more of her cunt. He snapped off more pictures, then suggested a little bondage. "Let me put these straps around your ankles and wrists, okay?"

Sherry saw the straps hanging from the bed posts and reacted. "Oh, jeez, I don't know."

He poo-pooed her objection. "They're nothing, you can pull them right off the bed post, if you get uncomfortable. See, they're just velcro. Lemme show you." He put one of them around her wrist and said, "Now, just pull it off."

She tugged at it and it came free. "Oh ...well, okay." She let him put the straps around her wrists and ankles and he noticed that he wrapped them tightly this time, whereas before he had only used the tip of the velcro.

"There, now ...let's get you nice and wet." He knelt on the bed beside her and she looked at him, wondering what was going on. He slid his hand between her legs and she tried to bring her thighs together, but the straps held her. She reached with one hand but again, the straps held her. He slid two fingers between the lips of her cunt and started to play with her.

"What are you doing?" she demanded. "Take these straps off."

He smiled down at her. "Just relax, Sher. I'm only gonna play with you and get you nice and slick and wet looking for the pictures. I have to, so they'll sell."

She tried to scoot back from his teasing fingers, but couldn't move more than a few inches. He pushed his middle finger into her cunt and she gasped.

"Don't ...stop it, right now, please ...let me go!"

He finger fucked her for about a minute and watched her struggle with the straps, trying desperately to pull them free.

"You bastard ...I mean it ...let me go! Right now!"

He started sliding his fingers up and down on her clit, then and she groaned. "Oooh, you like that, huh?"

"Stop it," she gasped. "Please!"

He continued to play with her cunt, sliding his fingers up and down between the lips, teasing her clit in little circular motions.

"Don't," she gasped.

He started moving his fingers rapidly up and down on her cunt and she threw here head back and arched her back.

"Oh, shit," she moaned.

Ray smiled and toyed with her cunt. "Feels good, doesn't it?" He leaned over and started sucking her left breast. She jerked at her straps, trying to stop him. He raised up, letting her nipple slide from his mouth. He squeezed her breast with one hand while he continued to play with her cunt. She groaned and closed her eyes, giving herself up to what he was doing to her. He watched as his wife allowed Ray to play with her cunt and breasts. His cock was straining and he knew he would cum if he didn't stop jacking off, so he let his hand drop and his cock pulsed in front of him.

"Don't," she gasped, but he continued to work his hand up and down, spreading her wet lips.

"Want me to make you cum? Hm? Want me to do that?"

She shook her head, "No." "Let me go," she gasped.

He slid his finger into her cunt again and she spasmed.

"Oooh."

He finger fucked her, working his finger in and out of her. Then he slid his first two fingers over her clit and massaged it for her. She bucked her hips upward, an involuntary response to what he was doing to her.

"Oooh, you like it, don't ya Sherry? Hm? You like having your cunt played with. You like being finger-fucked, you do that a lot when you were a kid. Hm?" He worked his middle finger in and out of Sherry's pussy and he could see her juices coating his thick digit. She tensed and looked down over her breasts at what he was doing to her. He settled in between her legs and slid his arms under her legs, supporting himself on his elbows as he blew softly across her thighs and stomach. She closed her eyes and bit her lip.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Sherry Blows For Her Husband's...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 47 milliseconds