Sherry's Special Brew

"Z-Zana," Zane moaned.

Her grin gleamed with predatory fangs, hungry and triumphant. "And what's your name?"

"Zana!" he cried, weeping.

Sherry smirked. "Good bitch."

She let him go, and Zana lunged forward. His lips locked around Sherry's shaft.

And sucked.

A shuddering moan of final satiation rippled through him. That taste. That sweet, lovely taste soaked her girthy cock meat.

He sucked.

Lovingly Zana ran his tongue around the thick hose of the succubi's cock, worshipping the musky flesh, soft lips stroking up and down the veiny shaft, relishing the sweet, sharp taste.

"Mmmnn..." Sherry sighed, stroking Zana's dark hair as he bobbed atop her massive demonic dick. "That's it. What a good slut. Sucking my fat cock. You love it don't you?"

"Mmmm," Zana whimpered.

"Give my balls a taste, bitch. Get them nice and shining and I'll let you have another taste of my brew."

Zana pulled his lips off the succubi's cock and started to lick and tongue her balls, rubbing his cheek against the iron hard shaft beside his head. Zana was beyond caring. Beyond thought. He only knew he needed it. Needed more of that wonderful liquor.

Sherry sighed, fingers tangling in Zana's hair. Her grip tightened, eliciting a moaning yelp from the femboy tonguing her balls.

"That's it. Get me nice and riled. Oh fuck yes. You're going to love it, Zana. You're going to love guzzling my cum. Feeling your tiny bitch boy prick vanish, getting your new, soft pussy. Then, mmmnn... then I'm going to fuck you. I'm going to bend you over and break that pretty little ass in. Would you like that, Zana? Do you want to be my new cock sleeve?"

"Yes. Oh gods yes," Zana gasped mindlessly, his mouth tasting of the succubi's cock and balls.

Sherry grinned, her fangs gleaming in the light. She pulled back Zana's head and aimed her cock. Zana opened his mouth wide, trembling in expectation, and Sherry pushed herself inside. Zana gagged as Sherry thrust, brutally fucking the former hunter's mouth, ramming her cock past those soft lips.

"Mnnn! Yes. Yes! Suck it. Work your tongue. Oooh we're going to have to train you but I've got time. I've got time to make you... a perfect... cock sucking... slut!"

Sherry cried out, throwing back her head, black curls flying about her rapturous face. Her balls tightened, and Zana was in heaven. The former hunter's eyes rolled back as the sweet, hot liquor of Sherry's cum pumped into his mouth. Zana swallowed as best he could, guzzling the heady cream of the succubi's liquor cum. The heat of it bloomed through Zana's body. He moaned weakly, breasts aching, swelling further with every swallow of that glorious cream. Hips and ass plumping out to more feminine curves. Zana whined as his cock shrank further, inverting, the flesh splitting and the hollow, empty feeling of a pussy in desperate need of being fucked took shape.

Sherry shoved Zana back, the new girl falling to the floor as the succubus grabbed her cock and pumped it. Ropes of cum bathed Zana's panting, writhing body in the sweet, addicting liquor of her cream.

Sherry took a deep breath, let it out as the pump of her cock slowed. She flicked some of her curls from her face and smirked at the sight of the moaning girl on the floor, flesh shining with fizzy cum.

"Aw. There there, Zana," Sherry cooed as she scooped up the cum stained woman. "We're far from done yet." Giggling, Sherry pressed a hungry kiss to Zana's soft lips. Moaning, Zana's mouth parted, submitting to the eager tongue of the succubus. Holding Zana at ease, Sherry took a seat on the bench beside the moaning Maddie, the living keg of a woman whining as she squeezed her teats, creamy booze jetting into the barrel, saturating the room even further in the heavy scent of creamy booze.

"Now, let's make my proper bitch," Sherry said as she straddled Zana on her hips.

"Yes," Zana moaned. "Sherry."

Sherry grinned. "Good."

And dropped Zana onto her cock.

Zana's head flew back. Her eyes shot open and her mouth opened in a wide O of impossible pleasure. Her new pussy clenched around the thick rod rammed within her, filling her perfectly as if her cunt were made for it. The pain of her broken hymen didn't last more than a second before the shuddering pleasure ripped through her, blasting her thoughts to nothing. Fireworks exploded behind Zana's eyes. Her voice came out in a shuddering wail of helpless pleasure as Sherry lifted her, then dropped her again onto her cock.

"Yessss," Sherry moaned as she fucked the helpless girl atop her. "Yes! Take my big cock! Ah! Fuck me you're a tight little bitch aren't you?"

"Yesssss!" Zana screamed, her voice keening with pleasure. "Fuuuuck yessssss!"

"Whose bitch are you?" Sherry laughed.

"Yoursssss!" Zana moaned as she slid up.

"And who are you?" Sherry demanded, and shoved her cock to the hilt into her.

"Your biiiiiiitch!" Zana screamed, orgasm thundering through her, pussy rippling around the hard heat of the demonic cock buried inside of her.

"And don't you forget it!" Sherry cackled, drew back, and shoved forward once again.

Zana knew she never would. Her memory of a life before, of a time when she was a man out to slay the evils of the world, faded, blasted to nothing by the pistoning of the futanari demon's cock. Zana screamed, writhing and twisting around her mistress's cock. And when at last Sherry's body tensed, her hands digging painfully into Zana's hips, her cock throbbing, pulsing, and her sweet liquor cum bursting into Zana's womb, the last of Zane died.

Zana whimpered as Sherry slowed, her sweet cum oozing out of her pussy. Zana gave a weak moan of protest at the thought of the waste, but Sherry merely chuckled.

"Don't worry, Zana. I'll make sure you never go without as much of Sherry's special brew as you want, for as long as you live."

Zana moaned her thanks, burying her face in Sherry's wonderful tits, nuzzling and licking at her hard nipples eagerly.

Sherry chuckled, stroking Zana's short hair. She looked good with that boyish cut, the demoness mused. Maybe she'd let the silly slut keep it while she waited tables, shaking her pretty rump for all the guests. Maybe she'd even let a few fuck her little beer bitch.

But the Farmer's Favorite was a big place, Sherry thought, idly tickling Zana's swollen teats. She squeezed a nipple, Zana moaning as a bead of sweet cream formed. Sherry smirked. And craft beer was such a wonderful way to bring in customers...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds