• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Shhhh! Dad Accepts Mom's Affair Wit

Shhhh! Dad Accepts Mom's Affair Wit

12

Dad called last night, and talked for over an hour. You know, the usual stuff, the state our country is in, things he needed to do, what he might need help with, etc.. At the end of the conversation, he said, "I don't want you feeling self-conscious or worrying about me, concerning what's happening. I approve of what your mother and you are doing. In fact I've had the same desires and fantasies myself. I Love You, Son. And want all of us to be happy." Then he hung up before I could say anything.

His words did make me feel good, but I was still a little uneasy do to the social stigma of an incestuous relationship. Irregardless, I did sleep better.

I was awakened by someone knocking on my door. Looking at he clock, it was 6:00am. "Shit! Who the hell can that be!?" Trying to get myself awake, I made my way to the front door and there stood mom. "Wow, Mom! What are you doing here? Something wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong, sweetie. Your father had an early appointment. Since you lived on the way, I had him drop me off." She put her hand on my chest and stepped up to kiss me. "I needed to see you. Now, you go get ready for the day, while I fix us some breakfast."

I quickly shaved, showered and dressed as the aroma of mom's eggs and bacon breakfast filled the house. She was just finishing up as I entered the kitchen. "Jeez mom, you didn't need to do all this."

"We're both hungry and I wanted to. So, yes I did. Now, finish setting the table, while I serve it up." Before we sat to eat, mom came up to me wrapping her arms around my neck and kissed me passionately, saying. "I'm going to enjoy our time together much more now."

While we ate mom began to talk. "As I recall, you said you had nothing to do today, so I'm taking advantage of that."

"OK. But, you know, even if I had something to do, I'd make time for you."

"Oh, I know sweetie. This just seemed like the perfect time to start. Um, that is, if you're willing to do what I'm wanting."

"More than likely, I am willing to do what you want. But, uh, don't you think you should tell me what that is?"

"I want you to have an affair with me."

"I thought, that's what we were doing."

"Well, yes and no. I want us to sneak around and have the hidden lust filled type of affair."

"But, Dad already knows?"

"Yes, but, I want us to act like he doesn't. To live in the heat of the moment, hidden from view. I want you to call me and if he answers, hang up. I'll know it was my lover. I want to have to whisper to you on the phone. I want us to meet secretly in out of the way places, to do all of those things common to an affair. Have me dress differently, for you. Have me suddenly change my plans and make an excuse to meet you somewhere. Have me be sneaky for you. Make me your illicit lover. Start taking control."

"Damn, I don't know! I've never done anything like that, you know. I don't know if I can."

"Oh but you already are. You just need to free your imagination."

Mom stood and walked around the table to me. I pushed my chair back and turned to face her. She quickly straddled my lap, sat down and began kissing me. "Mmmm, I love actually being able to do this. Instead of fantasizing."

"Me to, Mom, me to."

She was wiggling on my lap. "Now. Before you take me to buy clothes you want me to wear. Take me to bed and give me a good fucking."

"Oooo, Mom. Are you trying to be nasty again?"

"You know I am. And judging by what I feel in your lap, it's working. Now, take your mother to bed and give her a good fucking."

"Jesus Christ Mom, I never thought you'd really act like this." I thought. Rubbing her covered pussy against my covered penis, pressing her breast into my chest as she kissed me with gnawing mouth and probing tongue. Dear Jesus, the years of desire being realized, overwhelming my senses. Lost in it and loving it.

Her kissing, pressing and grinding had me immobile in the moment and not wanting to move and lose the sensations I was experiencing. If I had some supernatural power, my penis would have ripped through our clothes and entered her then and there.

But, alas, being a mere mortal, I had to push through my thoughts and maneuver my arms under her legs to pick her up and carry her to bed. Not for an instant, as I struggled to get to my bed, did her attack let up. Never had a female act like this and drive me on.

"I didn't think you could actually get me here."

"It wasn't easy."

"I didn't care if you fucked me in the kitchen, on the way here, or here."

"Shit mom, you sound like some kind of nymphomaniac."

"Right now, I want to be your nymphomaniac." She chuckled. "We've wasted to much time and need to experience all we can. What do you want from your lover? Do you want to just fuck me? Or do you want to have me do as you say?"

"Mmmm, I like the sound of both. But, how about we stand up so you can undress me and then I'll watch you undress."

"OK, Lover." Mom said as she pulled me to my feet. As she undressed me, she kissed me, caressed me with her hands and circled me.

Kissing me, mom played with my butt, before pushing me back to sit on the bed.

"Watch as your lover strips for you." She said in a low passionate whisper, that caused my hardon to throb. She didn't look like a stripper or female in a porn movie, she had a sensuous come hither look that matched her movements. I almost ejaculated, just watching.

She finished her strip, facing away from me, bending at the waist pulling her panties down and stepping out of them.

"Like that lover?" She said as she looked back at me.

"God Yes! I can't wait any longer. Get over here and sit on my face." I barely got fully on the bed, before mom straddled my head.

"Here's your pussy. Lover. Start eating."

I didn't have to move, she pushed her pussy down onto my mouth and started moving her hips back and forth. I began licking and kissing.

"Mmmm, that feels sooo good." When I sucked her clit, she fell forward and began using her mouth on me. It was all I could do not to ejaculate. I finally told mom to quit and lay on her back because I wasn't ready for my release.

Mom lay down and parted her legs while I knelt between them at her feet, taking in the site. She looked lovely, laying there inviting me openly to make love.

Her hands moved to her pussy as she moaned, "Yessss, my love, take what's yours."

But, I didn't want to jump right in, because the power of my lust would make me ejaculate at entry and I wanted it to be different. So, I picked her legs up and began kissing her feet and proceeded slowly to her ankles, calves, knees, thighs. I was also softly caressing with my hands. I lingered a short time at her pussy, as she moaned more and more, before proceeding upward. I paused again at her breasts, paying attention to each, with soft licking and kisses. I paid special attention to her aureole and nipples.

"Oh God, Baby. Fuck me please, your driving me crazy. Please, please, fuck me."

"Not yet, mom, not yet. I'm not ready."

"Oh My Dear God, Please give me your cock. Fuck Me!" She was trying to pull me up but I held fast and continued at my pace. Slowly, I worked my way to her neck and she started to try and wiggle down into me.

As I finally came to her lips she grabbed my face. "Dammit, Fuck Me, and quit torturing me."

"Uh, uh Mom. I'm your lover, remember. I'm in charge now."

She felt my glans touch her labia and smiled. "Mmmm, yes. I surrender, take me as you please, my love. Take me as you please." She knew, I would be entering her soon. But she didn't know that my goal was not to ejaculate on entry. She began to slip a hand between us and I knew she was going to try and get me on in, so I grabbed her wrist. Slowly, I continued to move my glans, up and down her labia. I was trying to get myself under control and not ejaculate on entry. As much as mom wanted my penis inside her, I wanted it more, but had to try.

I pushed in a little more, feeling her inner lips part and the heat begin. Mom moaned and I thrust forward. "Ah yes, baby, yes." And, damn if I didn't ejaculate. "Mmmm, you just can't help cuming in mommy, can you?"

"No I can't." I said through gritting teeth. "There's just something about your pussy."

I never did that with girlfriends or my wife, so why did entering mom's pussy make me immediately ejaculate?

"I love it, so don't fret about it. Now, Lover, fuck me as you please. Use my pussy to satisfy your cock." Her voice was so soft and sensuous it drove me on.

I decided to do it differently this time. Push in hard so as to slam home and pull out slowly. That and only that until orgasm. Mom responded slowly but once she started, it was full bore. She tried repeatedly to get me to speed up and pound into her, but I held my pace. Her body showed its pleasure as she moaned deeper and longer. Her breast reddened as her breathing came in gasps with her pussy heating up until she shook violently through orgasm and went limp. Once, twice, three times, until I joined her on the fourth. My ejaculation was so intense that I went into spastic convulsions with her uterus burning around my glans as I shot streams of cum into her.

Finally, my body went limp and I collapsed on top of her. "Oh My God, my son fucks so good. So very, very good." Her arms and legs held me, tightly trapped in her embrace.

After several minutes, Mom relaxed and sighed. "That was beautiful, my love. But, ah, now we need to go shopping." We snuggled and kissed a bit longer, then mom said, "You clean up first love."

I hurried to clean up and returned to dress as mom cleaned up. She looked lovely as she walked back into the bedroom naked and clean.

Picking up her bra and panties, she said, "Hmmm, does my lover want me with or without these?"

The thought and site of it flashed through my mind, but, "Braless," I whispered.

Mom smiled, "Braless, it is." Mom then donned her panties, hose, blouse, skirt and heels, in that order, as I watched appreciatively.

"I liked the look on your face as you watched me dress." Mom said as she wrapped her arms around my neck, before kissing me. "Now, we better go. Before something gets started again."

I drove to the first place mom wanted to go, a boutique with an obvious sensual theme. I paid for mom' things and it was off to the next place. This one was in a strip mall with a large parking lot.

As we walked to the store, mom pulled my arm around her waist and slid my hand to her breast. I jumped and mom quickly turned in front of me putting her arms around my neck and kissing me. "Sweetie, you're supposed to be my lover. So start acting like it." She said sensuously, with a smile and a little wiggle.

"Uh, yeah, OK." And so began, our hand holding, arms around each other and copping discreet feels. What we were doing was so thrilling, and no one knew we were mother and son.

Mom increased her daring at the next store, by having me sit where I could see the changing room. She left the door open as she tried on outfit after outfit. I kept watch and noticed the sales lady watching us with a big smile.

Once again in the car, mom asked, "Isn't there someplace you want to take me?"

I immediately thought of bed, but said, "Huh?"

"Isn't there a store, you'd like me to shop at?"

"Uh, I don't know. The stores we've been to have been nice."

"You mean to tell me, there isn't a store you'd like to shop at with your lover?" Mom said with a questioning sensual look.

"I don't know. I can't think, right now." And I couldn't, I was dumbfounded by everything that was happening.

Mom was wiggling against me and rubbing my leg. "Come on, don't you want to take me to that one store that has the stuff all men want their lovers to wear?"

Then it hit me. "Fredricks!?"

"Yes! I thought you'd never say it."

"Are you sure you want to go to Fredricks? I mean they have some pretty nasty stuff."

"I sure do! I want to wear what my men want."

Mom had never been to Fredricks and she was like a kid in a candy store. She giggled and laughed as she looked at things and held them up. We came to one display and mom just stared with her mouth open. It was a selection of things to enhance and show off a woman's breasts. The sales girl came over and asked if mom needed anything. Mom pointed at some half-moon rubber things and asked what they were for. The girl picked them up and said they were for enhancing the shape of the breast when a woman didn't wear a bra.

"Would you like me to demonstrate?" The girl chirped.

Mom gave me a look, glanced around and said, "Sure."

The girl smiled and said, "If you'll open your blouse."

"Me? I thought you were going to show me on you?"

"Oh, No Ma'am. We're not allowed to do that, but we can show how on the customer."

Mom glanced around again, and said, "OK, show me," as she unbuttoned her blouse.

When mom's breast came into view, the girl smiled and said, "Mmmm, your titties really don't need that much help."

I could tell mom liked the compliment, and so did I. The girl put some kind of plastic measuring thing on mom's breast and then got a smaller pair from the case. As she unwrapped it she explained that the material naturally adhered to skin without irritation, "And, this particular brand is guaranteed for 100 uses."

"Well, how exactly does it work?"

"There's this backing on the sticky side, that you remove to apply and replace to store. But, you use the outside against your skin, to determine the look you want."

"And, just how do you do that?"

The girl placed the thing under mom's breast and said, "You place it here for lift." Then she moved it to the side and said, "Here to bring them together." Sliding it back and forth, she said, "Or anywhere in between for a different look." The girls other hand went toward mom and she said, "May I?"

"Go ahead, show me."

Mom flinched and my eyes widened as the girl pinched moms nipple and pulled her breast up and out while positioning the thing to mom's flesh. "See how this makes them look bigger?" And it did, that one looked half again bigger than the other.

"I like these things. Do you wear them?"

The girls blushed a little. "Yes Ma'am. Sometimes."

"Are you wearing them now?"

The girl looked down and got redder. "Yes Ma'am."

"Show me."

Now the girl turned crimson. "Ah, Ma ..." She was going to say she wasn't allowed.

"Show me!" Mom insisted. The girls bright red face looked at me then she turned toward mom and slowly raised her t-shirt. She was about the same size as mom and I could barely see the devices. She also had some kind of white patch completely covering her aureole. Her color was returning to normal as she lowered her t-shirt.

"What were those other things you had on?"

The girl pointed at the other end of the counter and said, "Those are nipple covers for women who don't want their aureole to show. Mine are large and almost black, and show through almost anything I wear. So I keep them covered most of the time." She was blushing again.

"I'll take these nifty things and wear them out. Go ahead and put the other one in place so I'm even."

The girl was again blushing but took more time placing the second one to mom's breast. I think she was enjoying herself.

Mom looked down, "Wow, I like this. They look like they did when I was eighteen."

"Mmmm, they do make your titties look nice Ma'am."

Mom smiled and began buttoning up her blouse as I played with her butt and said, "They do indeed look very nice." Mom gave me a quick kiss and we continued shopping. She got some stuff she knew dad wanted her to wear for him and a few things she liked, before telling me to pick out what I wanted her to wear.

When I spotted this one ensemble, that was it, I was getting that for mom. It was in all different shades of my favorite color, purple. Six different dresses, from long to mini, with different necklines and slits. Six different blouses and skirts. Six shorts from knee length to 'hot pants'. Bras, panties, corsets, garter belts and hose. There was a pair of flat shoes, sandals, wedge heels, two high heels and spike heels. I swallowed hard at the price, $2000, but damn, this was once in a lifetime and I could do it. Of course mom had to try everything on and the sales girl had to swap several things, but finally everything fit mom perfectly. On the way to check out, I spotted one more thing. Something Bev and I both liked, a pair of leather high heels.

As we were checking out, the sales girl said, "Wow, this is the stores biggest sale this summer. I'm going to get a big bonus."

Mom pulled aside the stuff she got to wear for dad and insisted on paying for it. I said, I'd get it, but mom said, "NO! I got this to wear for your father. I will pay for it." The sales girl had a funny look on her face and continued ringing everything up. I stood there holding three full bags as Mom paid for her purchase. When the girl handed mom the receipt, she took mom's hand and asked, "Are you really Mother and Son?"

"Yes honey, we are really, Mother and Son." Mom replied with a smile.

"Oh My God, that is sooo hot." The girl said, looking at me with a huge smile.

We left, arms around each other, carrying our purchases and smiling. Hungry, we went to Applebees to eat and mom drew looks from many men and women.

It was getting to be to much for me and I said, "Mom, the way your acting is getting to weird. Now tell me what's going on."

Mom took my hand in hers and replied, "Sweetie, you know. I told you!"

"But, Mom this is more than us continuing a relationship."

"OK, there is more. I am having my need fulfilled and you are having your need fulfilled. But, your father needs something to. And I'm going to give it to him before I lose my nerve."

"Your nerve?"

"Yes. Sweetie, I promise, you'll know and understand everything, Saturday. It's not going to hurt anyone, and we'll all enjoy it."

"Well, I trust you, so I'll go along."

When we got home, Mom grabbed up the bag of stuff she bought and quickly went inside. I followed with the stuff I got for her. Once inside, Mom said, "Get us something to drink and wait on the couch." Then she disappeared.

A few minutes later, I heard mom walking in, then I felt her hands on my shoulders. She whispered in my ear, "Are you ready to see what turns your father on?"

"Uh, yeah, I guess so."

Mom kissed me on the cheek and then walked around the couch.

"Oh shit!" Mom was dressed in a dominatrix outfit, complete with a little whip. "Dad really likes that?"

"Oh Yeah! Two or three times a month, I have to dominate him. Now I finally have the complete outfit to do it right."

"Whoa! I never had any idea, dad liked that sort of thing."

"Think about your father being dominated, and us, cause it's all going to come together Saturday."

That was going through my mind as mom went over and started looking through the stuff I bought for her.

Finally she found the leather high heels and held them up. "Now, everything else I understand, but what outfit goes with these?"

I smiled and said, "Those are the outfit."

Mom smiled back and said, "Oh my, you really do want me to be naughty, don't you?"

"Uh, uh, years of fantasies mom. Years of fantasies."

"Well now, I better give my lover what he wants then." Mom said as she slowly began undressing. Once naked, she picked up the heels and came over to me. "Does my lover want to do the honors and put them on my feet?"

I took the shoes from her and she raised a foot and pressed it into my hardon, making me moan. My shaking hands made it difficult to get the heels on her dainty little feet.

Once the heels were on, she turned around twice and said, "I hope you like the outfit, lover. I do."

My mouth was watering as years of fantasies rushed through my head.

Mom disappeared for a couple of minutes and then reappeared with the stuff she got, "Be a dear and put these back in the car. I don't want to chance forgetting them."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Shhhh! Dad Accepts Mom's Affair Wit

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 66 milliseconds