• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Shift of Paradigm Pt. 02

Shift of Paradigm Pt. 02

123

Chapter 3 - The Invitation

"An invitation to what?" I asked.

Mary Beth had a sultry, smoky look in her eyes.

"I'm sure I don't know. Could be a lot of things. I think you are going to have to figure that one out as you go. I do know that sometimes an invitation is staring you in the face and you don't see it because you never considered the possibility. Just like you never thought it possible for mothers and daughters to enjoy incest. Maybe your subconscious is issuing the invite. Maybe it's trying to get you to look at the world in a different way."

I thought about what she said. I asked, "So you think that this might have nothing to do with sex? Maybe the dream is a metaphor for something else?"

"Lover, everything has to do with sex. It's just that this might be about more than simply sex."

Well, that was no answer. It resolved nothing. I was left with more questions than I started with.

Mary Beth reached over and took my hand. She turned it over and began to stroke my palm with her fingers.

"Now let me ask you something>"

"What?" I responded.

"Does it still make you hot?"

"Does what make me hot?"

"Your dream, Baby."

I was dumbfounded. Her question had brought me to a complete halt. Did the dream still arouse me? I had been steeped in lesbian sexuality ever since it had happened. My level of sexual frustration had recently been higher. Frequency of masturbation was climbing. And I was thinking more about women when I was getting off. Oh, damn! It was.

Mary Beth was waiting for me to answer.

"Yes. It has made me hot. I'm horny and getting hornier all the time. What am I going to do?"

"Well, again Lover, I'm sure I don't know. But if you need my help, call me. Anytime. I keep my private phone by my bed all night long."

I didn't take her seriously. It was just Mary Beth teasing me. Just my friend trying to get a rise out of me.

It was getting late. We finished up our drinks. As we said goodbye, Mary Beth gave me a light kiss on the lips, nothing overtly sexual, but not her usual parting either. Was my best friend really coming on to me?

The next day I had an appointment in my office with a new client. It had been scheduled well in advance, but I had no idea what it was about. It was unusual in that the client requested that I give over the entire afternoon to our meeting. The expense was not an issue and they would pay for the entire time requested even if the meeting did not last that long. The only thing the client would say to my secretary on the phone, is that it was highly confidential. Matters which could only be discussed in person. The name on the schedule was a Ms. Smith.

Ms. Smith arrived promptly on time. She was shown into my office. I asked her to please be seated while we were brought refreshments. She appeared to me to be in her mid-sixties. Ms. Smith was well and tastefully dressed. The clothing was all high end designer, one of a kind. Nothing off the rack here. Her diamond jewelry was large and just as high end as her clothing. Obviously I was in the presence of a very wealthy woman. After my secretary withdrew, I began to speak.

"What may I do for you Ms. Smith? My notes say only that it is a matter of utmost confidentiality."

"Well it is most confidential. But it is not a matter of what you may do for me, it is a matter of what I may do for you."

"I'm sorry. I do not understand."

"Let me be quite frank and open with you. You do not know me. You have never seen me before and you will never see me again. I do not live in this city. My name is not Smith."

She reached into her purse and removed an envelope which she handed to me. The feel of the black paper told me that it was a high cloth content, very expensive. My name had been engraved on the face with silver foil, not silver colored ink, actual silver.

"I have been tasked with delivering to you an invitation. A very private invitation to a most exceedingly exclusive Society. You have been observed and investigated to determine your suitability. I apologize, but that investigation was most intrusive, I'm afraid.

We know everything about you that can be known. We have complete access to all of your records. We know your past, your present and your future ambitions. You have been psychologically profiled by experts. Importantly, you have been personally recommended. Without that recommendation, none of the other would have happened, and I would not be sitting here with you today.

The invitation you hold must never be revealed to anyone outside of the Society. Not only may you never reveal the content, but also the fact that it ever existed in the first place or that you ever received it. If you do, the consequences will be most severe.

You may refuse it. There will be no consequence whatsoever unless you reveal to anyone that this conversation took place. You may return it to me now, I will be on my way. You will never hear from us again. It would be understandable given the mysterious circumstance surrounding the invitation. It is from someone you do not know inviting you to a secret society, about which you know nothing.

The envelope contains instructions to an event that will be both final interview and initiation. If you accept, you must follow those instruction to the letter, no deviation, no questions. Do you understand?"

"Yes" I answered.

"Do you wish to proceed?"

"There is no consequence for refusal, unless I reveal knowledge of this to others?"

"That is correct."

"Then, yes, I wish to move forward"

"What do you wish to know?"

"Ms. Smith, I am sure that you already know what it is that I need to know. So instead of my trying to play Twenty Questions, why don't you simply tell me what that information is?"

"Very well. But before I begin, let me, at the risk of repeating myself to the point of tedium, I remind you that everything you hear may never be revealed to anyone outside of our organization. If any of the content of what I am about to say is ever made known, it will cost you very dearly."

Ms. Smith proceeded to tell me a story that changed everything I believed about our world.

"The United States and most of the western world is controlled by women. Contrary to appearances, it has been for a long time, and to some extent, the world has been this way since the beginning of time. Let me explain something that most people do not realize.

American women by themselves are, in effect, the largest national economy on earth, larger than the entire Japanese economy. Over the past thirty years or so, men's median income has not grown, while women's income has soared over sixty three percent. Women bring in half or more of the household income in the majority of the United States. We directly control over fifty one percent of the private wealth in this country.

What we don't own directly, we control through influence. Women make the decisions about eighty percent of the spending in the household. We are the most powerful economic and social force in Western Civilization. There is some wealth that is still not under our influence, but that amount is rapidly shrinking.

Men are, at the very core of their being, just animals in perpetual mating rut. Men think about food, sex and sleep at least twice as often as women. Feed them, fuck them, satisfy their cock, and you can usually get them to do anything you want. So, if we do not directly control it, we control it indirectly through sex. Grab a man's cock and you can lead him anywhere.

That is the way it used to be for almost all women. Their control had to be indirect, through manipulation. But our efforts to change society have been getting results. Men are on the defensive. Society is now seeing men in a negative light. We have convinced the masses that the ills of the world are due to male dominance.

Now women are beginning to take their rightful place at the controls. Women like yourself are now able to exercise power in their own right without having to hide behind a male façade. Women are replacing men in politics, banking, the courts, and every center of influence.

Woman to woman sex, which was once condemned, is now celebrated in popular culture. While gays are tolerated, lesbian or female bi-sexuality is presented as the model for a young woman's behavior in popular culture. Men fantasize about it, so also promote it, to their own eventual destruction.

Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac, and beautiful, powerful women like yourself, have the world kneeling in front of them, begging to please. They are all our submissives. Our hidden Society consists of powerful, wealthy women. Our goal is to expand the control of women until we are unrivaled by any other.

We worship the feminine energy of the Earth. It is channeled through us using ritual. We devote our selves to the Goddess. The sexual energy of the feminine gender is the most powerful force in this world. It is passed down through the generations from mother to daughter.

Our society invites you to join us in the pursuit of our goals. Become one with us and the power of the Goddess will be yours also. There is nothing you cannot have. Conquer all before you. Be as one with your daughter and perpetuate the control of women over the nations down through the coming generations.

Not every woman is ready to take her rightful place. Many still do not believe that it is their destiny to rule. But you know in the depths of your being, that what I am telling you is true. You are destined to be among us. Walk through this door and be a part of something greater than any of us as individuals."

I was stunned. I had no idea of what to say. My whole view of everything had been shattered. Suddenly I saw it. Money, sex, and power were controlled by women. It was just that the control was often hidden. But now it was coming into the open and these women were the ones who were directing everything. Ms. Smith, or whoever she was, spoke correctly. The world was literally at their feet begging to please them. And soon it would be kneeling before me as well.

Over the next two hours, Ms. Smith spoke with me about many things. We talked world politics and national politics. We went over the growing government control of the economy and how that directed the lives of the masses. There was almost an hour going over how the law and justice system was used to further the ends of her organization.

I saw the outlines of how the reins of power were quietly being removed from the hands of the old guard, almost exclusively men, and passed into the hands of members of this exclusively female organization. The circle of women in our city was only one of hundreds located in every important metropolis all over the world.

When we were done, I knew that we had only scratched the surface. What she gave me was only a quick overview with no real information that could damage any one of her people. I was not yet accepted in, therefore, I would be given nothing actionable.

Power and control was sexy and my libido was pedal to the metal. I needed to get laid or find someone who could talk me down off of this high. I couldn't think of anyone to jump in the sack with on thirty minutes notice, so I called Mary Beth hoping she could talk me off of the cliff.

We met again at the same bar. She walked in with a dress worse than the last. It was all come hither and those four inch spike heels just screamed, "Fuck me!" Damn, Mary Beth, I'm trying to think straight and here you come in with that get up. She looked good enough to eat. Oh shit, why did I have to think of that?

She walked straight up to me and planted a full wet kiss on my lips. Her tongue slipped in and sent an electric shock through my whole body. Oh God, it felt so good. I wanted more.

"Are you ready?"

"Ready for what?" I asked

"Are you ready to accept my invitation?"

"What invitation?"

"The one I have been sending you for the past year."

Sudden clarity came to my mind. Those dresses were all for me. My pussy clenched. Oh, damn! I wanted it. Oh, damn, damn, damn! I WANTED it!

"Yes."

Mary Beth leaned over and gave me a slow, sensuous kiss. It went on and on. People were starting to look. I heard a few cat calls and whistles. I didn't care. My world changed with that kiss. I wanted Mary Beth. I wanted her naked in our bed. I wanted that glorious, magnificent body that she had been offering for such a long time.

I wanted my friend, the person with whom I had shared my secrets, fears and hopes. I wanted the person who had listened, empathized and comforted me. The person who challenged my mind. We were equals; equally driven, equally successful, perfectly matched. I loved her, I just had not been able to see it. I had never considered the possibility that my soul mate was another woman.

We paid the tab and went out the door. Because of her position, Mary Beth had a chauffeured limo at her disposal. It was not one of the normal perks at her level, but no one, including the Board, was going to say 'no'. She told the driver to take her home and take his time.

Windows blacked out, partition raised, soft music in the background, Mary Beth kissed me again. As she did, I felt her take my hands and place them behind my head. Something was wrapped around my wrists and pulled tight. I could no longer move my arms. She knelt on the carpeted floor in front of me, spread my legs and secured my ankles to the floor,

"Just so you don't change your mind, Lover."

There was no chance of that ever happening. I was on fire. Tonight it was my submissive side that came out. I had always been a switch. When I was with men, sometimes I was top, sometimes I was bottom. I liked both positions equally as well.

"Enjoy tonight, Mary Beth." I thought. "My turn will come."

But tonight, I wanted this woman to ravage me. I wanted her to take me, use me, whore me. I wanted to be her lesbian slut.

"Fuck me. Please."

Mary Beth ripped my blouse open, Buttons flew everywhere. She reached around behind me and unhooked my bra. She pushed it up over my breasts, exposing them for her enjoyment. Her mouth came down and sucked my nipple inside. Her tongue began a dance. I arched my back and groaned. Her hand began to slide under my skirt reaching for my wet slash. Fingers stroked me through my soaked panties.

"Oh fuck, yes!"

I lifted my hips as she tugged those panties to my mid thighs. The way my legs were spread, they could go no further. My eyes were closed as I concentrated on the intense sexual energy flowing between us. There had never been sex like this. It seemed beyond human possibility and yet we hadn't even started.

I heard a click and opened my eyes. Mary Beth had a switch blade in her hands and a wicked smile on her lips. She slowly placed the blade under the side of my panties and pulled up. It sliced cleanly in two. Then she placed it under the other side and looked directly into my eyes.

"Never again with me."

I understood that she never wanted any barrier between her and my pussy. Or should I say her pussy, as she now owned mine. The knife was raised to my breast. She deftly turned it over and slowly began to flick my nipple with the back side of the blade. I thought I would orgasm right there. I only needed a little push, but Mary Beth was holding me on the edge.

The restraints allowed her to control when I was able to climax. She read me well, knowing just where I was and she wasn't ready to let me fly. The delay let the intensity build. I had never climbed Everest. The atmosphere at that altitude didn't have enough oxygen to support human life. I was gasping for air.

The knife slid under the shoulder strap of my bra. A quick move of the wrist and the knife was through. Now the other side was cut also. Mary Beth's hand reached up around my back and unclasped the hooks. She pulled it away,

"This either."

She put the knife away. Her hands were beginning to stroke the insides of my thighs. Everything she did was slow, deliberate, controlled. I was being played like an instrument. My new lover was a maestro. Her hands continued their round trip journeys. Nails lightly raked my skin. Every cycle brought them a little closer to the prize. She pulled away.

"No, please no"

I was being tortured. My overheated pussy was crazy with need for attention. My hips did a buck and grind as I attempted to get some friction.

My captor removed her blouse. She smiled at my reaction. The bra, she unclasped, but she didn't let it fall away. With both hands she very slowly let it begin its downward journey. She was giving me my own little strip tease. Every move she made was designed to drive me higher with anticipation. I now understood what the words 'sweet agony' meant. My arousal was so high that I thought my pussy would melt. It was becoming painful.

I was beginning to see a dark pink peek over the top of her bra. I licked my lips. Mary Beth let out a little laugh. She had me exactly where she wanted me.

Finally, her tits were fully revealed. Glorious. Magnificent. Her breasts were so large there was no space between them on her chest and their roundness curved out past her ribs. They levitated. The areola were about two inches across and large fat nipples projected an inch. I was drooling. She cupped that huge tit and brought it to my mouth.

"Suck me" she commanded.

I attempted to vacuum her liver up through her chest. My tongue was wild, licking and stroking everything it could touch. My head rocked back and forth as I began to give that long inch long piece of heaven a blow job. I was taking it in my mouth like a cock. She switched sides to bring a new delight for me to service.

"Bite me."

I lightly clamped my teeth down.

"Harder, you fucking bitch. Bite me harder!"

I dug in until I thought I was going to draw blood. My teeth caught the barbell through her piercing. I pulled my head back stretching her out as far as I dared.

"Oh fuck, yeah" she screamed.

I released her. Mary Beth looked directly into me. Her eyes were blazed with lust.

"I'm going to make you my bitch."

Her hands pushed my knees further apart. My sex was opened wide for her use. She lowered her head and moved toward me. I could feel her breath on me. I watched her tongue as it crept out past her lips on a trajectory straight for my swollen clit. My mind went numb. Every muscle tensed while awaiting the impact of that red, wet missile.

When it crashed in to me, it immediately began a rapid flicking. Only a nanosecond behind, the lips arrived to form a tight seal. Strong suction applied and brought my clit into her mouth. I heard someone screaming. Really loud. Oh shit! That's me. I was calling her every name in the book. When I gone through all of the English ones, I used foreign languages. My body went into convulsions. I bucked, jerked, thrashed and tried to rip the restraint anchors right out of the car. For the first time in my life, I gushed.

This was something way beyond an orgasm. This was spiritual. I was on the other side of the moon. Some kind of strong sexual energy flooded through me, I had never felt this kind of power in my life. What the fuck is this?

It didn't stop. It rolled on and on as Mary Beth continued to drive me. The intensity kept climbing. I was never going to be able to get back down to Earth from this height. I couldn't take anymore. My body was going to explode.

She finally relented. I continued to have orgasms even though she was no longer touching me. I spasmed and involuntarily jerked as they swept through me. I was slowly coming down from places I never knew existed. Mary Beth had an expression that was amused, satisfied and a little smug. It was the look of a lover who knew that they had taken their partner to places they had never known was on the map, much less visited.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Shift of Paradigm Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 167 milliseconds